Debt Rattle July 14 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 14 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Courtesan (after Eisen) 1887   • Natural Infection vs Vaccination: Which Gives More Protection? (INN) • “It Needs To Be Hard For
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 14 2021]

absolute galore
    Participant

Mississippi health officials warn about delta ‘surge’ as 7 children in ICU due to COVID-19
    Two of the patients are on ventilators, officials said.

So here we go. Mississippi is one of the most unvaxxed states. Here we see unvaxxed adults being blamed for causing children to fall ill.

What I would like to know: Were these kids already sick with something else? Were they in the hospital already? If not, what co-morbidities do they have, if any? Or were they each vibrantly healthy children struck down by Covid?

I ask because almost every time the news media reports that people in their 20s, 30s are being hospitalized, we get no further info in terms of the risk factor. Obesity is the number one risk. We know this is a big problem in the U.S. We need to understand if these patients have other risks.

I pray that these children get well. I hope their illness is not being used as propaganda in the vaccination campaign.

By introducing these experimental vaccines into the early stages of a pandemic, we have created an ever-changing dynamic that may or may not follow the normal course of how pandemics work through to become endemic. It is an experiment we have no control over and cannot gather any really useful data from at this point. I suspect this is one of the reasons they want everyone vaxxed, to try to reset to ground zero and march onward–probably with boosters forever. What. A. Freaking. Poop. Show.

expatkiwi
    Participant
    expatkiwi
    Participant

The article I posted above is in French, but the video is in English. People are organizing here. Will see what comes out of it all

Dr. D
    Participant

“The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love, and in order to occupy and distract himself without love he gives way to passions and coarse pleasures, and sinks to bestiality in his vices, all from continual lying to other men and to himself. The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offence, isn’t it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill — he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offence, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it, and so pass to genuine vindictiveness.” Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

BedsLie

Number of Hospital Beds per 1,000 Inhabitants (1960-2018)

Hear from the other side: “99.2 Percent of All U.S. Covid Deaths Are Unvaccinated, New Analysis Shows — If you’re pushing anti-vax bullshit, you’re getting people killed” –Rolling Stone

99.2 Percent of All U.S. Covid Deaths Are Unvaccinated, New Analysis Shows

Quotes: “But thanks to people pushing anti-vax narratives, including Republicans like Sens. Ron Johnson and Rand Paul, more than a quarter of Americans say they will not get vaccinated,”

This is amazing to me, because, like “Right wing Twitter” and “Disinformation”, they seem to have a belief that anybody’s listening to them. Like if you’re “exposed” to any random YouTube video, you just fall down a rabbit hole and pop! You’re a shaved KKK member.

That is: Their lives are lived in a paradigm where you “DO WHAT YOU’RE TOLD.” If Twitter tells you at 9am to love Assange, then at 6pm to hate him, you do. If they say he’s a hero again at noon, and he both got Trump elected but top Democrats want him pardoned, you change your mind depending on whatever you last heard. Or all at once. This is very weird to us.

On the other side, people don’t believe or do ANYTHING they’re told, regardless of WHO says it. Trump says take vaccines: they’re safe. And we know they’re all in a cult because they refuse to obey cult leader. So what “narrative” would you “push”? It wouldn’t make the slightest difference because they don’t believe “NARRATIVES.” Period. They don’t believe anything from anyone.

Apparently the left is so air-tight it never occurs to them that people make their own decisions not based on popularity or authority, but perhaps something else. No wonder it seems like sheer chaos to them. And if they DON’T do something, it therefore has to be some specific somebody’s fault. Somewhere out there, there’s a Paul, or a Q, or a forklift driver in Brooklyn or a stay at home Dad in Kansas that’s really to blame: “Your ideas are so incredibly feeble and frail, I put a dent in your multi-billion dollar campaign in my spare time.” Otherwise they’d just do what Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg told them to, right? That’s the machine-engine world. Where there is no God, no soul, no will. You pull lever A, product B comes out. People are “Workers”. Citizens are “Consumers”. Work-units, consumption-units on a giant ledger in the sky (cloud), all run by central office, God himself: ME. Exactly as written in the last paragraphs of Huxley’s “Brave New World”.

Honestly I don’t know how to bridge this void because I can’t imagine being so credulous and lacking in personal boundaries that I WOULDN’T judge what a person says from who they are and where they’re coming from.

Bonus round: this is most akin to “Borderline Personality Disorder” which is NOT like multiple personality, but a problem with personal boundaries and is the Siamese Twin of narcissism. It might be badly and broadly put as the narcissistic disorder for women typified by mothers who think their children ARE the same as, an extension of them, with no reality of their own, and everybody else it too — props in their drama, where the ego is all. For them, because all other things are also themselves, it’s unthinkable that children wouldn’t do as they would do, or do as they’re told, and if they don’t, they’re innately evil or their friends/media/source of not-self is the source of this evil and must be destroyed. It’s the Dolores Umbridge of dysfunctions, basically universal in our now-Fauccist culture, and there’s a reason she’s the most terrifying villain in all Harry Potter, far more terrifying than Voldemort himself.

Since everybody does what they’re told and like all minorities, have no lives, will, or free agency of their own, the only POSSIBLE conclusion is that some OTHER narcissist is giving the orders. And they’re goin’ down, mister! I’M the only dictatorial ego of complete unlimited power dominating all life. You just obey, little Worker Bees/automatons/minions/infants that you are. Mommy knows what’s good for you, and that is: Whatever is good for ME.

So yeah, remember, whenever Rand Paul speaks, everybody obeys! They just believe him! Who knew? If Parler is allowed to exist, like Agent Smith, all humans who come in contact with them jjjrrrooopp! Turn into Agent Smiths.

Speaking of unhinged ego-driven narcissists in charge, Rolling Stone adds a quote from WVa Governor Jim Justice: “If I knew for certain that there was going to be eight or nine people [dead from Covid-19] by next Tuesday and I could be one of them if I don’t take the vaccine, what in the world do you think I would do?” Justice said. “I mean I would run over on top of somebody because I don’t want to take the chance when the wheel spins that it could come up Jim Justice.”

Right, so you’ll kick, punch, and let anybody else die a death to save Jim Justice. Got it. You sir, are in the right job, and an example for us all. Check out the comment section from what is pretty far left: They got problems.

So…Psaki they’re working feverishly – and using “Strike Forces” and wiretapping and cancelling SMS text messages to get 12-18 year olds vaccinated. Is that because those will be the military-age people for China’s upcoming war? A few years from now? Otherwise, why pick on them and not the people ACTUALLY at risk? Or at risk at all?

Same day: Navy scandal about them crashing, sinking, burning, and surrendering U.S. Navy vessels (to Iran). +90% of the officers interviewed said they were very VERY up to date on diversity training, however, actual U.S. Naval training, on you know, steering and fire-control on ships? Not so good. This isn’t even about CRT or diversity classes: it’s just about there being so many hours in a day. If your sailors do one, they don’t have the time for that pesky nuclear reactor safety course. Since they’re sinking U.S. Navy ships steadily with unreadiness, the plan is working perfectly: The Navy is a joke that will be sunk 10 minutes after China attacks.

All systems go. Per Sun Tzu, China will not attack openly until they are assured of winning because their enemy is completely hollow and in disarray. So, so easy. So easy to pay every Congressman, media outlet — even Disney and the NBA – and have FangFang with Congressional security committee, Chinese spies with Feinstein for 30 years, McConnell’s wife top investor/connector to China, $1B in Chinese money to Biden. What did Snowden say? “The worst conspiracies of all are right out in the open.” Why bother with a smoky room? We all know all those things happened, and far more.

Oh wait: RussiaRussiaRussia. Russia hacked the Colonial pipeline and moved the money to a KYC U.S. crypto exchange where it was fully visible and confiscatable to fill the FBI budget. Russia shut off the heat in Fargo. Russia elected Trump so Trump could arm Ukraine and embargo him. So the plan going back to 1979 to boost China, have them attack the U.S., and the sub-plan of Russia eventually siding after the West is smacked, saving the U.S. just like they did in the Revolution and Civil War (and technically WWII)? Going pretty good. Can we just skip the whole thing? Bored already. Nothing but the war channel, 24/7. Commercials for “Beautiful bombs.”

Also in war, weakening the United States for collapse: food system completely destroyed. There’s plenty of land and potential: too much actually, prices would be near-poverty. It takes incredible, purposeful decades-long mismanagement by central planners to actively prevent food production and get food shortages and high prices that cause a national crisis and collapse of government. Like France. Yeah, like Paris couldn’t get food in 1789? France was a desert just that year? Their fields were on holiday, the Ocean took a holiday? No. The PEOPLE could have created the food like they did later in the forgotten “Year without a Summer” in 1816. It takes people obeying and protecting crooked, idiot sons to make a real disaster. Like Bush in Katrina.

But too late now: no combines, no silos, no rail cars, no food processors, no warehouses, no barns, no farmers, no workers, no home pantries, no local garden farmers. Suit yourself. Don’t say we didn’t warn you since 1969. Mellencamp spent 30 years saying this. P.S. there are no Ball jars coast to coast. $20 a jar for some sizes, and lids are locked up behind the counter, 2-pack maximum. Is that what happens when you have no manufacturing, no competition? You die like the fools you are?

Let’s stop this movie and switch to another. All it takes is to decide.

Covid religion.
    AllHeil
    https://www.barnhardt.biz/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/img_4588.jpg

People have deep, inner need for God. Villains know this and set themselves up as the god-of-State, that “All shall worship me, and despair.”

oxymoron
    Participant

I’m not making this personal or persuasive – just my take, but Madamski and others recently got me thinking… which is always tricky. We are assuming the ruling class is an abstract idea.

I used to think in terms of ‘they’ as in our ruling class overlords as an abstraction but there are real names and literal people involved in the current round- meaning it is no longer conceptual. Uncovered by Assange, Whitney Webb, Dr David Martin (maybe, I’m on the fence here, the bow tie freaks me a bit) and others – pursued by us at TAE, Raul, Denninger, Fullmich etc.

Where we are now historically, is at the convergence between the Military (formerly the provenence of nation states now monied parties), The Information Sect (Big Tech) and Medical backed by Finance – who is in the back pocket of all.
    We have names like Regina Dugan, Epstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Faucci, Daszack , Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates etc. We have organisations like DARPA,The Wellcome Trust, YouTube, Twitter, CIA, Davos crew etc.
    It is a big crowd but there are actual decision and policy makers and they see the world very differently from us here.

But in many ways they are us. They don’t want to die. They are like us in that they want to seize the day, hashtag live their best life and make the world a better place. Like us they are insane but I would argue MORE insane. Transhumanism and Eugenics are attempts like Hitler to make a master race. We are not invited. Not that it is a gang hangin’ on fridays at the mall – there very much is a thing called intra-elite competition (China is on the up).

This is why as each day dawns, I feel more and more like an ‘indigenous savage’. The Empire comes toward us (Us as the new frontier – which used to be land, resources and gold but now back to serfs and units of consumption/production with a little bio-hack thrown in) the Empire thinking with absolute certainty and power (through fossil fuels and tech) that we must be harvested for the technosphere – which is the new religion or #Science. I mean we are being experimented on – literally for money and data.
    I just want to go the other way – more gardening, more shits and giggles and more fresh running streams teeming with fish. I am native and I fear I am fucked. As those before me.

What to do?

Here is a thought, pondered much and by many in this last 6 – 12 months. If my body is lost, which it may be, only time will tell, then do I have mind? Do I have spirit? Are the great sages actually onto something? As Jesus was pursued by the state, hung upon the cross and murdered in plain site to show his ‘guilt’- he said he was saved. He and Buddha say this world is a giant smokescreen, a vast illusion. Could this be true?

I just want to run, as per the John Day V.Arnold chat the other day. I don’t want to find the peace of God. I don’t want to meditate, I like being an individual, a person, Nathan. Goddammit I like my EGO small i Self. But I bought the ticket and I’m on the ride – the great big ride of the world. The world is a bit shit though, so I am back on the silent side of not knowing because giving too much of a fuck is making me tense.

‘Be in the world but not of it’.

How? Well I am open to suggestions but I alone rule my mind and rule it I must.
    Also I may be taking things too seriously.
    Sorry for the long rant.

madamski cafone
    Participant

“Now Biden administration officials are telling people that “vaccine hesitancy” is about bringing the Biden Administration down.”

Well, that’s the end of the show. Covid symptoms now include conservative backlash to DNC policies/politicians.

Meanwhile, I wonder if this is still happening?

monoclonal antibody stuff

Mad Dow Disease

madamski cafone
    Participant

“‘Be in the world but not of it’.

How? Well I am open to suggestions but I alone rule my mind and rule it I must.
    Also I may be taking things too seriously.
    Sorry for the long rant.”

I like Todd’s take on it:

God Said

“God Said”

Nearly everyone I know claims to have heard your voice
    And every time they do, I know I should rejoice
    Because one day I’m sure you’ll break your silence
    And speak just to me
    But I feel like time’s running out
    My heart is, my heart is filling with doubt

And god said…

I don’t dwell upon you, I dwell on something else
    I am not really here, so get over your self

I’ve tried to follow every rule they said you handed down
    And spread the sacred testimony all around
    But still the others seem to have your ear but never will I
    Have I displeased you somehow?
    Can’t help, can’t help feeling left out

And god said…

There’s no anger in me, you must mean someone else
    Cause it’s not me that you see, you’re looking at yourself
    And I won’t give you a prize instead of someone else
    Cause I don’t play favorites, so get over yourself

Just get over yourself
    Just get over yourself
    Just get over yourself
    Just get over yourself
    Just get over yourself
    Just get over get over get over get over

Is it my fear, is it my pride, is it my vanity?
    Should your name just be denied to save my sanity?
    What is the price I need to pay to have what others seem to grasp so easily?
    Pity your servant your slave
    Who’ll kiss, who’ll kiss your feet to be saved
    Save me, save me

God said…

You are not serving me, you’re serving something else
    Cause I don’t need to be pleased, just get over yourself
    You can’t suck up, up to me, I know you all too well
    But I don’t dwell upon you, so get over yourself
    Cause you’re not praying to me, you’re praying to yourself
    And you’re not worshiping me, you’re worshiping yourself
    And you will kill in my name and heaven knows what else
    When you can’t prove I exist, so get over yourself

Just get over yourself
    Just get over yourself
    Just get over yourself
    Just get over yourself
    Just get over yourself
    Just get over get over get over get over yourself

madamski cafone
    Participant

“This is why as each day dawns, I feel more and more like an ‘indigenous savage’. The Empire comes toward us (Us as the new frontier – which used to be land, resources and gold but now back to serfs and units of consumption/production with a little bio-hack thrown in) the Empire thinking with absolute certainty and power (through fossil fuels and tech) that we must be harvested for the technosphere – which is the new religion or #Science. I mean we are being experimented on – literally for money and data.”

We did it to the original indigenes, now we do it to ourselves. As we treat others, we treat ourselves. The likes of Jeffrey Epstein do not escape karma any more than the rest of us. HAving consumed the planet’s offerings, the only thing left to harvest is ourselves.

madamski cafone
    Participant

THe pendulum swings both ways:

Tennessee is halting outreach on all vaccines for adolescents, including for Covid-19

CNN tries to spin it but the facts are plain: local legislative bodies are increasingly anti-covid insanity.

Mr. House
    Participant

“Big investors — the biggest — were already advising the Federal Reserve to print money and give it directly to companies, public and private, instead of the traditional quantitative easing via banks and the treasury bond market. In August 2019 BlackRock, an investment vehicle of some of the world’s richest people, told the Fed to put trillions of dollars of stimulus money “directly into public and private hands when the next downturn arrive,” as the financial commentator John Titus explains.

So the stimulus response was put in place before Covid was even a thing and it was planned by big investors in collusion with the Federal Reserve – not a government agency, by the way, but a cartel of 12 private banks.

In September 2019 the interbank market froze up. Institutions couldn’t borrow money even at rates of 8% a day. The Federal Reserve had a choice: let interest rates skyrocket or shut own the economy. It decided to freeze all borrowing and lock down the economy. The lockdown was not triggered by the coronavirus pandemic. It was part of the monetary plan presented to the Fed six months before.

And so we got Event Covid. Why does the state-corporatist media not tell us this? Its silence is the answer. The media is owned by those same banks and investors. That is why it ignores the very obvious connection of the financial apocalypse in late 2019 and the response to Covid. “The ‘novel’ coronavirus pandemic marks the greatest turning point in U.S. monetary history since the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913,” writes Titus”

Mr. House
    Participant

” Senator James Inhofe has revealed that Henry Paulson was behind the threats of martial law and a new great depression prior to the passage of the bailout bill, having made such warnings during a conference call on September 19th, around two weeks before the legislation was eventually approved by both the Senate and Congress.”

zerosum
    Participant

I missed the following great post.
    It wasn’t due to censorship.
    How can we get to read more than one post per day? Is this a fixable problem?

July 13, 2021
    Posted by Raúl Ilargi Meijer at 12:43 pm

Keeping Society Open: The Endemic Solution

https://www.ft.lk/columns/Keeping-society-open-The-endemic-solution/4-720285

zerosum
    Participant

(Don’t worry about inflation or the Olympics or 2 kinds of immunity or street unrest/demonstration)

“everyday people have no idea what is going on in their world….. And they believe what they’re told”

New “feel good” word for hungry/no food/starving ………..”food insecurity”

Reports of unrest has broken out at the USA border, in Guatemala, Haiti, Cuba, Palestine and South Africa.

Heat and floods are affecting food productions.

Deliveries of food cannot happen without deliveries of fuel for the delivery trucks. (Energy distribution)
    https://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/agriculture/brief/food-security-and-covid-19

Mr. House
    Participant

“When It Becomes Serious, You Have To Lie”
    Jean-Claude Juncker

John Day
    Participant

Hi Oxymoron!
    Dance Your Life https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/07/dance-your-life.html

Overstimulated,

Paralyzed by too much information, is just where the machine wants us to stay.
    There is always more information coming.
    Don’t act yet, except, maybe click these boxes and enter your credit card.
    Don’t act outside the machine-pattern! Don’t grow your tendrils out to the light!
    Life is complex and adaptive, growing this way, then that way, like a tomato vine, not usually like a field of regimented cornstalks, awaiting the combine….

Take spontaneous actions. Plant vegetables. Go for a walk. Bike to the store.
    Where will you lock the bike? How will you carry the groceries? Do you have anything you can adapt to that functionality?

Break free of the machine by dancing your every day life, guided by love, whimsy, and curiosity.
    Engage the archetypal patterns of vegetable gardening.
    Let the lives of the plants and their variability teach you. Let the seasons and their uncertainty teach you.
    Know the satisfaction of a few good fruits, and the frustration of squirrels in your peach trees.
    (Uh, don’t advocate shooting squirrels, even with a smiley face emoji, or Facebook will ban you for 24 hours. Hi Randy!)

Do you dance like a white-boy? Do you look kinda; like you’re jogging? Are you wacky and unpredictable? Are you sleek and suave?
    Go for it!
    Keep dancing your life.

Funky Chicken

(pictured taking out the southern peas that the weevils prefer, to feed to happy chickens nearby)

zerosum
    Participant

Post covid changes for
    Stretching a dollar
    Old advise

https://www.cashay.com/how-to-stretch-your-paycheck-150551000.html
    Barber shop/hairdresser
    Restaurants
    travel – cars, planes
    food substitution – beans for meats
    vacations
    coffee – thermos

John Day
    Participant

@Madamski: God Shuffled His Feet

John Day
    Participant

Dr.D quoted from Rolling Stone: “Hear from the other side: “99.2 Percent of All U.S. Covid Deaths Are Unvaccinated, New Analysis Shows — If you’re pushing anti-vax bullshit, you’re getting people killed” –Rolling Stone

May would have been a watershed month. Deaths lag cases/diagnoses by about 1 month, so look at the month of April for the population characteristics.
    Look at the definition of “COVID Death”, which was still “any positive test within a month”.
    May was cherry-picked, obviously, to give the highest possible ratio of unvaccinated-deaths to vaccinated deaths, but 99:1 remains impressive. It would be prudent to scrutinize that data, but even more prudent to look at current trends, with vaccinated populations having a lot of unexpected setbacks and upsets.

The “unknown-unknowns” have started surfacing, haven’t they?

sumac.carol
    Participant

https://m.facebook.com/ZachBushMD/photos/a.803380109839099/1241720959338343/?type=3&eid=ARDWREcVi9gR0i5BsBr6xwBfMCzbWYAVPuzI-DPMHBYviTG6qaEFxvquj9MaHCLkfHRT-7vq_fMQlR5o
    According to Zachary Bush, communities along the last 90 mikes of the Mississippi River have the highest cancer rates in the world. Glyphosate from industrial farms gets dumped into the river and, by the time you get to the Deep South, the glyphosate levels in the Mississippi are very high.

Mr. House
    Participant

Question to everyone: Does Nicole Foss write anymore or give interviews or anything? Has anyone heard from her?

Dr. D
    Participant

1) 99% (+/-1%) of all people who die of Cancer weren’t vaccinated for it.

2) There was no vaccine for Cancer.

3) Rolling Stone: “How Dare You?”

4) I rest my case.

Is there a vaccine against having to read this anew every day? “Idiocracy” isn’t supposed to be until 2506.

absolute galore
    Participant

I’ve never seen a better description of my ex than Dr.D’s excerpt of The Brothers Karamazov posted above.

Of course it fits most of our politicians and “business leaders” like a glove, too.

The idea that it is Republicans resisting the vax is strange. Tucker Carlson posted a figure saying 23% of African Americans had been vaccinated.

I suspect they are working even now on ways to justify pushing up the approval date. Once it gets full approval, a lot of people are going to lose their reason for hesitating. At the same time, it will give private businesses the justification for firing people who refuse to cooperate with the government’s mass GMO plan.

I think they think if they just stay on this and completely ignore and or censor all the dissenting voices, they will emerge with the win.The fact that news cycles last about 3 minutes greatly helps their cause.

Gotta love the clip of K Harris dissing the vaccine during the debates. I might have to save that on my phone to play for the “respected community leaders” who come knocking to tell me to get vaccinated for the good of all. After I cough on them profusely, of course. Kidding. But I will tell them masks are not permitted on my doorstep or in my yard. I might invite them in for some milk (vitamin D) and a couple of Apple Horse Paste Cookies (I can afford to now that I have the form made for humans).

Mr. House
    Participant

“The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency”

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Third of England Still Without Any Covid Immunity, Scientist Warns (G.)

What that Guardian article doesn’t mention is that the 33% figure reportedly includes the number of vaccinated people who are still susceptible to the Delta variant due to ineffective vaccines. Time will tell whether this is significantly overestimating the effectiveness of the vaccines.

Third of population in England ‘still susceptible to Delta variant’
    When taking account of vaccines, which do not work perfectly, modellers at Warwick University calculated that 33% of the population could catch Covid.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/delta-england-warwick-university-warwick-english-b945525.html

Third of people in England still susceptible to Covid, expert warns
    27.4% of the English population will have been infected and therefore have natural immunity, leaving the rest either vaccinated or unvaccinated. When taking account of vaccines, which do not work perfectly, the modellers at Warwick calculated that 33% of the population remains susceptible to the Delta variant, first identified in India.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/covid-england-population-susceptible/

Mr. House
    Participant

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-drug-overdose-deaths-soared-nearly-30-in-2020-11626271200

This wasn’t obvious as soon as the decided to do lockdowns?

Bill7
    Participant
    Bill7
    Participant

They don’t want there to be a control group (of substantial size) to compare to.

Are they giving away- say- insulin? Nopers..

😉

Bill7
    Participant

Mr. House said: ” https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-drug-overdose-deaths-soared-nearly-30-in-2020-11626271200 This wasn’t obvious as soon as the decided to do lockdowns?”

Not a bug, but a feature.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Third of England Still Without Any Covid Immunity, Scientist Warns (G.)

The most recent GOV.UK data actually estimates that 90% of the adult population in England have already been infected or vaccinated.

1.Main points

In England, it is estimated that around 9 in 10 adults, or 89.8% of the adult population (95% credible interval: 88.2% to 91.3%) would have tested positive for antibodies against coronavirus (COVID-19) – SARS-CoV-2 – on a blood test in the week beginning 14 June 2021, suggesting they had the infection in the past or have been vaccinated.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/bulletins/coronaviruscovid19infectionsurveyantibodyandvaccinationdatafortheuk/7july2021

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Bill7: And do you know how much it costs to produce a single vial of full-strength insulin? $6. The cost of two fast-food chicken sandwiches, pretty much.

Bill7
    Participant

> @Bill7: And do you know how much it costs to produce a single vial of full-strength insulin? $6. The cost of two fast-food chicken sandwiches, pretty much. <

Quite the profit margin for our friends at BigPharma, then.

Great Country or what

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Yesterday, the British Medical Journal BMJ published this opinion piece from one of its editors:

Covid-19 vaccines for children: hypothetical benefits to adults do not outweigh risks to children

…there are multiple assumptions that need to be examined when judging calls to vaccinate children against covid-19.

First, the disease in children is commonly mild, and serious sequelae remain rare. Despite “long covid” recently garnering increased attention, two large studies in children show that prolonged symptoms are uncommon and overall similar or milder in children testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 compared to those with symptoms from other respiratory viruses.

Covid-19 vaccines for children: hypothetical benefits to adults do not outweigh risks to children

Mr. House
    Participant

Was it the water or was she jabbed? These are the questions we should be asking, but will not because nobody wants to look bad

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pittsburgh-bride-hospitalized-during-honeymoon-in-cancun/ar-AAM4yoK?ocid=entnewsntp

Mr. House
    Participant

“So if you take the VAERS data at face value (and the number of 9000 dead from the jab is almost certainly light) over the number who have received the first jab (184 million) you get a probability of dying from the jab of approximately 1 in 20400. Compare that with the probability provided by the Johns Hopkins calculator, of dying from Coof-19 which for me was 1 in 2.5 million, and it makes the decision pretty simple, doesn’t it?”

Mr. House
    Participant

Food for thought with regards to TPTB, 1%, whatever you want to call them

Financial Coup d’Etat

WES
    Participant

Yesterday joe was in Philadelphia giving a desparate pep talk to democrats to not let any vote audits take place in Pennsylvania. Joe threw the full weight of the entire federal government behind the effort. Guess he must be worried that his legitimacy as president is still being questioned.

So far joe hasn’t been able to stop the Phoenix, Arizona senate vote audit. Things aren’t going so hot in Fulton County (Atlanta) Georgia either, as vote fraud evidence keeps simmering to the surface despite best efforts to bury the evidence. Clumsy Stacy Adam’s left her finger prints everywhere!

For joe, it looks he has no choice but to pick a hill in Pennsylvania to fight and die on for his presidential legitimacy.

Joe, may I suggest Little Round Top in Gettysburg? It provides a very nice green view, if I remember correctly!

upstateNYer
    Participant

Re: CJ Hopkins latest … I think he’s low when he figures only 25% of people aren’t “all in” on the so-called new normal. I gauge it to be higher. Mosey on down to rural areas where vaxx uptake is low and see how many people are “all in” on the new normal. (hint: it’s not “lack of info and access” that keeps rural people from participating in institutionalized medicine and the vaxx campaign …)

DarkMatter
    Participant

@House

The covid risk vs. vaccine risk analysis is unfair. The covid risk calculator factors in age, comorbidities, etc. while the VAERS calculation does not. You would need a similar VAERS calculator to tell you what the risks of dying of the vaccine are for an apple to apples comparison.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.