Debt Rattle July 17 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 17 2019

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Piet Mondriaan Place de la Concorde 1938-43   • FBI Spreadsheet Puts A Stake Through The Heart Of Steele’s Dossier (Solomon) • Sic Transit Gloria
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 17 2019]

Dr. D
    Participant

“FBI Spreadsheet Puts a Stake through the Heart of Steele’s Dossier (Solomon)”

What? The Russians DIDN’T run the vote and Trump WAS wiretapped by government Deep State that is listening to everybody and rigging all the elections, just like I said in the first 5 minutes, 3 years ago? Who’d a thunk? So, being true, extensively documented, and openly reported, why is nobody in jail? I think Federal Election tampering, perjury, and arguably sedition are still felonies, aren’t they? Wake me when somebody does something but mouth off, because strangely complaining is NOT the same as doing something about it.

“Judge Dabney Friedrich ordered Mueller to stop pretending he had proof that the Russian government was behind the Internet Research Agency’s supposed attempt to interfere via social media in the 2016 election.”

…But it hasn’t stopped them at all. Nor is it reported. They still say it because we have no law. Hey, are we ever going to look at those servers? Or talk to the guy with the info, Juliani-something? Nah.

“House descended into parliamentary chaos,”

Aaaand keeping all eyes off the multiple-nation refugee law. Wot a bunch of dummies. But he was thinking he’d have to make it saucy to keep them running around about nothing for a week. The opposition isn’t thinking at all, and have been thinking less and less each day for years. Is this going to take PA, MI, and WI? Is this going to solve healthcare, opioid deaths, and collapsing cities? A: Who cares? I’m on TV!

“go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

It was a dumb tweet, and surprisingly worked, but when I read it, I thought he meant like, Baltimore and Detroit. Removing the top 12 DNC cities and gun violence in the U.S. is basically zero, like Britain’s. After 100 years of dismal failure, millions of lives destroyed, you’d think someone would notice, but NOPE! Let’s do more of what makes Baltimore work! Accusations and virtue signalling!!!

“Republican Support for Trump Rises After Racially Charged Tweets (R.)”

Maybe that’s because they read it like I did, and after 3 years of non-stop fake reporting and unsubstantiated slander, now trust his opinion more than Reuters’. Congratuations: no one cares. So…if he’s so racist, why does his approval keep rising among black voters? Clearly all the rich white liberals know something and all the black people are wrong. Poor black voters have no minds or free agency of their own and are helpless before the Russian bots, unlike the smart, savvy white peoples, ‘natch. Ask Reuters: they reported that racist trope as the truth in the midterms.

“the Swiss-born discoverer of the Lyme pathogen, Willy Burgdorfer, as saying that the Lyme epidemic was a military experiment that had gone wrong.”

Because if science genetically-modifies, say a salmon, it will NEVER escape into the wild and raise havoc, right Mrs. Shelley?

“Bitcoin Tumbles as US Senators Grill Facebook on Crypto Plans (R.)”

Bitcoin up 50% on the year. Oh noes!

“The Labour party welcomes everyone* irrespective of race, creed,” (*except, it seems, Jews)

…I think you mean “except Palestinians”, since that’s who he was defending. You know the poor guys getting shot while throwing rocks who DON’T get $6B a year military support they can back-donate to Congressmen and MPs? “Labour: defending the aggressor and attacking the victim.” Like you poor sots in Blackpool and the bees and badgers of Brixton.

But that’s okay. It’s not like you blew the NHS and dole money on a sinking ship. One without working missiles or planes.

“wider strategy to reacquire housing stock sold to private investors”

The government way: sell low to my friends, buy back high, rinse, repeat. Government helping! Leftists cheer! Left foot right foot, first nationalization, then privatization, and the money always flows to oligarchs.

“Freeing Julian Assange: Part Three (Suzie Dawson)”

They can’t free Assange until he testifies about Mueller before Congress. A day before the election. RussiaRussiaRussia.

V. Arnold
    Participant

So; the same den of thieves are still hard at work, stripping wealth from whomever they may…
    How jejune…

oxymoron
    Participant

They can’t free Assange until he testifies about Mueller before Congress. A day before the election. RussiaRussiaRussia.
    Dr D. I reckon you may have called this. I’ll bet half a bitcoin on it

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2019/07/penultimatum.html
    Epstein and the Explosive Crisis of the Deep State, Charles Hugh Smith
    (So why now, with the Epstein case? Deep and pervasive moral corruption is a chink in the armor of the globalist-neocon camp, so useful in this elite power struggle. Returning to the government that Lincoln served is not on the table…)
    The hidden conflicts within the Deep State are emerging, and the resulting crisis will be explosive. Remember, the housecleaning must be public or the legitimacy of the state will go over the cliff. If the Deep State wants to retain its power, it must root out the corrupt degenerates before they bring down the entire rotten structure.
    http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2019/07/epstein-and-explosive-crisis-of-deep.html

​ ​FBI agents who cracked open a safe in Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion discovered “piles of cash,” dozens of diamonds and an expired passport from the 1980s under a different name that listed his residence as Saudi Arabia, according to the Daily Beast – which notes that it is unclear whether this is the same safe that contained nude or semi-nude photographs believed to be of underage girls.
    ​ ​”The passport was issued in the name of a foreign country, it was issued in the 1980s, it is expired, it shows a picture of Jeffrey Epstein, and another name,” said Assistant US Attorney Alex Rossmiller.
    ​ ​It’s also a different safe than the one allegedly in an ‘off-limits’ room on his private island in the Caribbean.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-15/epstein-safe-had-piles-cash-diamonds-and-expired-passport-claiming-saudi-residency

The Clintons are real quiet recently. Bill tweeted a little memorial to Ross Perot, who swung the 1992 election his way, on 7/9/19. Hillary made a Trump=racist tweet a few days ago. Rumor is they are bugging out to their Irish flat, which I had a hard time verifying the existence of.
    Clinton tees up his dream flat in Ireland
    By Thomas Harding, Ireland Correspondent
    12:01AM BST 11 Jul 2003
    ​ ​Bill Clinton yesterday united his two loves, Ireland and golf, by buying a two-bedroom apartment that overlooks a Ryder Cup venue.
    ​ ​The property comes with full membership for two to the prestigious Kildare Hotel and Country Club – better known as the K Club – 30 miles south-west of Dublin where an 18-hole round costs £190 and first year membership is £60,000.
    ​ ​The former American president, who has called Ireland his second home, struck a deal with an estate agent friend for an £850,000 flat while playing golf in Northern Ireland last weekend.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/1435784/Clinton-tees-up-his-dream-flat-in-Ireland.html

Jim Kunstler:
    Don’t hold your breath waiting for a coherent pre-election debate about the mother-of-all-issues facing this republic, namely, that we can’t afford the living arrangements Americans think of as “normal” anymore. This quandary has stalked us since the millennium turned. It thunders through all the activities of daily life, and the tensions emanating from it are so agonizing and difficult to face that our politics have deflected off into the kind of hysteria spawned by bad dreams…
    ​ ​That’s the main issue of our time. We’re faced with the imminent and rather drastic re-organization of everyday life in America without oil. It should be reasonable to assume that the process will be disorderly, and the longer we ignore it, the more disorderly it will be. Granted, it is a tall order for politicians to talk about things this scary. The hard truth is that intelligent responses to this quandary would require heroic effort and painful change — and would probably be emotionally unacceptable to voters.

What Looms Behind

zerosum
    Participant

I’ve been convinced!
    I don’t want to live in the USA.

I don’t need to go back to where I come from.
    I don’t need to fix what is working.

I’m staying where I am.
    I don’t need to prove or require appreciation and recognition for my existence from others.
    Peace.

lasttwo
    Participant

The main stream media hate her the dems hate her the rep hate her. even the view and Cobert have dised her.Jim Kunstler is correct America cannot afford the to be the military of the world.

reason enough to send her a buck.

Tusli Gabbard may not win but at least if she gets in the next set of debates the idiotic never ending wars will get some TV time . That subject will not get any tv time from the MSM. Almost 5 trillion spent on war from 2000. The Warmongers are making a few very rich and the rest of us poorer or dead. The DNC requires 130,000 donors so even a $1 donation gets here in the next debate.https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=tulsi%20gabbard%20for%20president%202020&epa=SERP_TAB

Chris M
    Participant

That Lyme disease thing reminded me of something.

As a farmer, I have often wondered how many of the plant viruses we now see had been engineered in weapons labs as a means to destroy or harm the enemy’s crops.

I also remember that when some university and USDA plant pathologists were asked the question, they gave quite odd, defensive, and/or evasive answers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.