Debt Rattle July 18 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 18 2021

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

@DarkMatter: I remember that platform-change. TAE simply didn’t exist for me for a while because my obsolete XP operating system couldn’t talk to the platform TAE was on for a period of like four years. I’m glad that situation changed, otherwise I might have remained a coronapansy to this day! (I probably should get a new computer, but the unit I have right now was built by a master computer-maker, whereas these days it’s not at all unusual to buy a new computer at WorstBuy and have it turn out to be a dead-as-a-doorstop turd. It doesn’t help that WorstBuy is one of those companies where if you get to talk to a human being on the phone at all, it will be somebody on the other side of the world who doesn’t really speak English.)

As for being on the edge of collapse, the endless of truckloads of printed money from the Fed, the ECB, and the Bank of Japan (not to mention China’s hypertrophic expansion) sure have changed the equation, however momentarily, haven’t they?

@Bill7
    : Might I recommend reigning in the butthurt? When you’re on a forum with this many participants, not everybody is going to like you. That’s just the way it is. Water off a duck’s back!

Noirette
    Participant

Savid Javid, UK Health Min. quote: HELPING US TO PRESERVE OUR WAY OF LIFE

(by getting jabbed) …

(from vid. posted by ctbarnum)

Hardly an appealing endorsement as ‘our way of life’ since Cameron’s devastating austerity, continuing on with May’s muddled incompetence and sharp cruelty, then, whoop-de-doo! onto Bojo’s corporate buddies scams and mad-cap Covid schemes…

Ppl want to continue that, Savid thinks?

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.