Debt Rattle June 23 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 23 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Germ
    Participant

For UK readers:

CHILDREN IN NEED BOSS ROSIE MILLARD OBE WANTS KIDS JABBED WITHOUT PARENTS CONSENT

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/children-in-need-boss-wants-kids-jabbed-without-parents-consent_fOFMx6KMFVqHKi5.html

zerosum
    Participant

Double talk. forked tongue
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html
    CDC will focus its monitoring on reported hospitalized and fatal cases.
    COVID-19 vaccines are effective
    COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from getting sick.
    Vaccine breakthrough cases occur in only a small percentage of vaccinated people. To date, no unexpected patterns have been identified in the case demographics or vaccine characteristics among people with reported vaccine breakthrough infections.
    If you have a condition or are taking medications that weaken your immune system, you may NOT be fully protected even if you are fully vaccinated. Talk to your healthcare provider.
    Even after vaccination, you may need to continue taking all precautions.
    People who have been fully vaccinated can resume activities that they did prior to the pandemic.

zerosum
    Participant

I was looking for
    War on Covid 19
    War on drugs
    War on opioid
    War on poverty
    War on politics
    War on the rich

All that I found was;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
    This is a list of wars and rebellions involving the United States of America.[1] Currently, there are 93 wars on this list, 4 of which are ongoing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
    List of ongoing armed conflicts

TAE Summary
    Participant

* YouTube bans Vlad: Our singing vikings have determined that your content violates our spam spam spam eggs and spam standards

* Sanctimonious, blowhard, hypocritical, chastising, lying, cheating: All big government initiatives are based on lies: Vietnam, Granada, Serbia, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, Covid, Cash for Clunkers, PBS, FBI, CIA

* Updates:
    – Flu and pneumonia kill more than Covid
    – US Study proves that 3rd Covid wave will annoy or kill 97% of people who have heard of Ivemectin
    – UK will study the effectiveness of Ivermectin mixed with Draino as a possible Covid treatment; Study will exclude people with the last name Kory and those with fatal gunshot wounds

* Covid vaccines:
    – Save face but don’t save lives
    – Cause chest pains in young people
    – Cause blood clots and low platelets
    – Any moron can give someone the shot
    – Children shouldn’t be vaccinated for the moment, they should be vaccinated for the rest of their lives
    – Safe for doctors, effective for profits

* Bits and Pieces
    – Warren Buffet untrusteed
    – Wuhan wiped their servers with a cloth but Jesse Bloom found the cloth in a dumpster at a wet market
    – China gives what it gets
    – Utopia = Upedia
    – 153 hospital workers resign. Houston, we have a problem
    – Covid 19 isn’t a bug, it’s a feature
    – Daszak is the psychophant in the corner

* Yeadon, Taibbi and Capuzzo are late to the party; They waited for TAE to turn the brackish water into superior wine

* Who are people going to blame for the Delta variant?
    Fauci responds: Forget Delta. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.

* FLAP – FLAP – flap – flap
    Was it a butterfly or black swan? Neither. It was an eagle coming for your yesterday with some fava beans and a nice Chianti

Germ
    Participant

Denninger:

“The Jabs Must Be BANNED”

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242766

Germ
    Participant

“CDC safety group says there’s a likely link between rare heart inflammation in young people after Covid shot”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/cdc-reports-more-than-1200-cases-of-rare-heart-inflammation-after-covid-vaccine-shots.html

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words after Let’s Save Some More Lives, Upstate NYer, My Parents Said Know and Dimitri.
    We have all learned together through this process, and I have been gratified to be able to share what I believe to be useful information, with those inclined to consider using it.
    I pulled up all the rest of the garlic in my Austin garden, putting it in paper bags to dry, picked black-eyed-peas in Austin, shelled the fresh ones, had coffee and (homegrown) breakfast with Jenny, tried to catch up on inbox, internet, but am still slipping farther behind, shaved, showered and will bike to work.
    Living a human life with even FEWER energy-slaves takes up a lot of time, just growing and preparing food, with all of the modern tools and accessories and drip system…
    We have astounding good fortune to be able to know and reflect upon our human and societal and ecosystem conditions.
    Now What?

a kullervo
    Participant
    chettt
    Participant

.the resurgence in both hospitalizations and deaths will [be] dominated by those who have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively.

Raúl
    The study is actually very pro vaccine. It assumes a 90-95% vaccination rate and as such it implies that the 5% of the population that is not vaccinated will account for 30-40% of the new wave deaths. Very, very pro vaccine.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Nearly 4,000 Fully Vaccinated People in MA Positive for COVID-19

Data for such “breakthrough cases” is being selectively released, and with major spin. I assembled some of the limited data that is available, and made some very rough estimates. It doesn’t look good for the vaccinated.

Among those who get a Covid-19 infection that’s symptomatic, the fully vaccinated (breakthrough cases) have a significantly higher likelihood of hospitalization than the unvaccinated. And looking at the resulting deaths as a percentage of the number of those hospitalized with a Covid-19 infection, the fully vaccinated are dying at a significantly higher rate than the unvaccinated.

Percentage of Symptomatic cases which are Hospitalized:
    Unvaccinated 5.8%
    Vaccinated 9.4%

Deaths as a percentage of Hospitalized cases:
    Unvaccinated 10%
    Vaccinated 19%

Below is the data and math behind my estimates (for the US).

For the Unvaccinated:

Covid-19 Symptomatic Illnesses from Feb 2020 to March 2021 (CDC estimate) = 97.1 Million
    Covid-19 Hospitalizations from Feb 2020 to March 2021 (CDC estimate) = 5.6 Million
    Percentage of Symptomatic cases which are Hospitalized = 5.6/97.1 = 5.8%
    (This is the same percentage as for Feb-Dec 2020 when almost zero percent of the population was fully vaccinated.)
    Covid-19 Deaths through March 2021 = 0.569 Million [Worldometer]
    Deaths as a percentage of Hospitalized cases (unvaccinated) = 0.569/5.6 = 10%

For the Fully Vaccinated:

Using CDC data through April 30
    “A total of 10,262 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine breakthrough infections had been reported from 46 U.S. states and territories as of April 30, 2021. Among these cases, 6,446 (63%) occurred in females, and the median patient age was 58 years (interquartile range = 40–74 years). Based on preliminary data, 2,725 (27%) vaccine breakthrough infections were asymptomatic, 995 (10%) patients were known to be hospitalized, and 160 (2%) patients died. Among the 995 hospitalized patients, 289 (29%) were asymptomatic or hospitalized for a reason unrelated to COVID-19… 28 (18%) decedents were asymptomatic or died from a cause unrelated to COVID-19.” [CDC data through April 30]
    Number of Symptomatic breakthrough cases = 10,262-2,725 = 7,537
    Number of Symptomatic breakthrough cases which are Hospitalized = 995-289 = 706
    Percentage of Symptomatic breakthrough cases which are Hospitalized = 706/7,537 = 9.4%
    Hospitalized (symptomatic) breakthrough cases resulting in death from Covid-19= 160-28 = 132
    Deaths as a percentage of Hospitalized (symptomatic) cases (fully vaccinated) = 132/706 = 19%

Using CDC data through June 14
    Hospitalized COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC as of June 14 = 3,538
    Fatal COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC as of June 14 = 671
    Deaths as a percentage of Hospitalized cases (fully vaccinated) = 19%

Links to the published data (CDC) will be given in my next comment below.

Bill7
    Participant

This thread could prove interesting, esp for comments:

The Politics of ‘Follow the Science’

Good to see NC finally posting something a bit reality-based re: Da Covid.

Doc Robinson
    Participant
    Doc Robinson
    Participant

For clarification, the disadvantages of vaccination shown in my comment above are only related to Covid-19 infections, and don’t include any hospitalizations or deaths due to adverse reactions from the vaccines.

madamski cafone
    Participant

A wee local first-hand report:

The pool at our apartment complex finally reopened. While we’re supposed to wear masks when not in the water and keep 6′ apart, I haven’t seen a single mask worn into the pool area. This is Portland, non-binary queen/king city of dues-paying, sociopolitical, mostly “liberal” nonsense.

Also, the BLM/antifa street protest fever seems to have died.

Fwiw: “I’ve been doing club dates, bar shows, open mics, trying to show the full gamut of comedy—and it is back, as is America,” says Silberman, 34. “I don’t know what it’s like in Portland still, but as soon as we left, the pandemic was not existing at all. I don’t know if Portland is just the last holdover or what.”

Crisis? What Crisis?

As for das vakzine, they can hardly give it away, lack the moxie to enforce it, and their marketing is like advertizing sushi as Cold Dead Fish!!!!

Special! Half Off!

Mr. House
    Participant

“Also, the BLM/antifa street protest fever seems to have died.”

Cause its not an election year and they ain’t getting paid.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

ADE in the UK?

In England, Prime Minister Boris Johnson is postponing the planned openings. In Germany and Austria, too, there are already warnings about the new delta variant – formerly “Indian mutation” – of the corona virus, which is supposedly much more dangerous. However, the actual numbers do not provide that.

New variant known for a long time, not as dangerous as claimed
    Mortality higher in double-vaccinated people than in unvaccinated people
    British vaccination campaign apparently does not protect against spread
    Now, of all times, British planes are landing in Vienna again
    Death rate in the fully vaccinated more than three times as high

The death rate is particularly interesting here – because, curiously, this seems to be higher in people who have been vaccinated. Among those who have been vaccinated twice – that is, “fully immunized” – this amounts to 0.64 percent. In contrast, it is between 0.1 and 0.2 percent for first-time vaccinated persons, depending on whether the vaccination was just given or more than 21 days ago. Even in the unvaccinated, however, it is only 0.1 percent.

https://www.wochenblick.at/ominoese-delta-variante-fuer-geimpfte-toedlicher-als-fuer-ungeimpfte/ (in German)

Bill7
    Participant

> Cause its not an election year and they ain’t getting paid. <

Yep, they’re sponsored content. The question these days is: what does not fit into that category?

ctbarnum
    Participant

Look at the chart; notice the number of deaths climb with more time post-vax and more doses. Almost exact with Doc Robinson’s insightful comment.

“You cannot argue that the lack of demographics on those who are not and who are vaccinated is responsible for this since the data for the vaccination-in-process group is presumably identical to the fully-vaccinated group; those who choose not to take the vaccine are not in this comparison!

This is quite-strong data that pathogenic priming is occurring with these vaccines and if you have a breakthrough infection after taking the jabs you are more likely — BY A FACTOR OF SIX — to get hammered.”

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242765

ctbarnum
    Participant

Off -guardian asking a question that definitely needs to be asked. We had (and still may have, but I’m not seeing it) compulsory DNRs for COVID in Florida. Can’t have a cull without them, now can we?

Illegal DNRs, ventilators & involuntary euthanasia

Bill7
    Participant

Two anecdotes:

1) I went into my local Grocery Outlet this morning, and saw a new sign stating “those fully™ vaccinated may enter unmasked”. Went on in, and *everyone* (staff and customers) was still masked-up.. I did not ask the reason.

2) My neighbor in this small apartment building- looks like one of those good-faith types, not like me- had on this morning, after a few days of appearing unmasked, a full-on, full-face, cartridge
    respirator.. like I once wore for a living in the paint booth. No sh!t..

can’t be too careful / persistent and pervasive propaganda works.

upstateNYer
    Participant

I really really don’t want vaccinated people to experience ADE. I hope this is not actually happening and the numbers are skewed for some reason we haven’t yet identified, although it’s always hard to argue with Doc Robinson because he has mad skills when it comes to analyzing stats (hat tip, Doc – knowledgeable stat analysis is an art). I have vaccinated family members and friends. 🙁

zanest
    Participant

Re-education camps courtesy of Pol Pot after busybody apparatchiks turn you in. Morgan-Lloyd is a better type citizen after watching Schindler’s List and Just Mercy. Both the prosecutor and Lloyd’s attorney sang praises to her educational and rehabilitative efforts

“Court records show a Greene County Sheriff’s Office employee recognized Morgan-Lloyd from her posts weeks later when she applied for a gun permit, and told the FBI. Agents arrested the two women in February.”

Oroboros
    Participant

In the Rogan interview, Joe asks Dr Kory about how Ivermectin works on ‘variants’

Dr Kory says it crushes them all so far.

By the way, the interview is truly epic

Oroboros
    Participant

All three in the latest Rogan interview were politely containing their anger at the blatant censorship and suppression of Ivermectin in the context of how many have needlessly died so far and those who are going to die all because of the censorship and suppression of Ivermectin.

zerosum
    Participant

Flue season is suppose to be over with warmer weather.
    There is suppose to be “zero breakthrough” infection according to modeling.
    Time to go back to “testing”

Oroboros
    Participant

Also, a friend went into a Tractor Supply store to buy Ivermectin horse paste. He he gotten some from the same store a couple months ago, just picked a box off the self.
    Recently they went back and the Ivermectin products section was under full lock and key in the glass case with a large sign says Ivermectin was NOT for humans, only farm animals.

The employee has to unlock the case after asking you what you why you are using Ivermectin and what for!

Surprise! They are making sure the vaccine is your only option.

oxymoron
    Participant

Is anyone else slightly encouraged by Weinstein and Kory being supported by a cage-fighter?

upstateNYer
    Participant

@ oxy: yes. it’s encouraging.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

A bumpersticker I saw on a car in the parking lot at the grocery store today:

You don’t have to vaccinate all your kids, only the ones you want to keep.

I couldn’t help but stop, stare at it with my jaw hanging open, and then say, “Really? Oh. My. Gawd.” No, I’m not making this up. I wish that I were.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Mass Vaccination Drives A Rapid Evolutionary Response Of SARS-CoV-2 (VDBossche)

VDBossche was expecting a surge of cases in Israel, “due to resistance of the virus to vaccinal antibodies in vaccinees,” to occur “before summer.”

FAQ updated: May 25, 2021

[#13 ]
    How can it be explained that in Israel it seems that the massive vaccination has almost stopped the pandemic and no dramatic effects are being observed over people that have been vaccinated?

It’s just a matter of weeks for a surge in Israel to occur due to resistance of the virus to vaccinal antibodies in vaccinees. I expect this surge to occur before summer.

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/faq

Well, summer has arrived, and is there a surge in Israel? I don’t know, but one might be starting. 10 out of “at least a dozen” new cases among teachers at one school were vaccinated. The government’s response: Vaccinate the kids! (even though the vast majority of infected kids don’t get more than mild symptoms).

June 21, 2021
    Israel urges parents to vaccinates kids ages 12-15 amid COVID outbreak

At least a dozen teachers at a special needs school in the Sharon region tested positive for coronavirus, including 10 who were vaccinated

On Saturday, the ministry announced that several coronavirus cases had been discovered in a school in Binyamina. After some 45 students tested positive, the ministry ordered on Sunday that masks must be worn… Only nine of the students who tested positive were reported to have been experiencing any coronavirus symptoms.

Some 46 people were identified as coronavirus carriers on Saturday, with 0.3% of the tests performed returning a positive result.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/coronavirus-in-israel-mask-mandate-back-in-schools-following-outbreak-671514

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I went into my local Grocery Outlet this morning, and saw a new sign stating “those fully™ vaccinated may enter unmasked”. Went on in, and *everyone* (staff and customers) was still masked-up.. I did not ask the reason.

Sometimes I’m really glad I live in Wisconsin. (Even if our Republican politicians are a bunch of godawful country-club reactionaries.)

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Sorry, wrong quote in my last comment. I was trying to refer to this:

I went into my local Grocery Outlet this morning, and saw a new sign stating “those fully™ vaccinated may enter unmasked”. Went on in, and *everyone* (staff and customers) was still masked-up.. I did not ask the reason.

I usually proofread better than that.

a kullervo
    Participant

Hello , @madamski,

Glad to hear from you again.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

What is going on with either this website or my computer???

ctbarnum
    Participant

@Mister Roboto

You’re not the only one. It’s happening to me too. Have to go back to the main page to refresh the comments.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Must be a coding glitch.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Israel says it’s facing a new COVID-19 outbreak fueled by the Delta variant, despite having the world’s most vaccinated population

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-seeing-new-covid-19-outbreak-despite-vaccine-success-2021-6

V. Arnold
    Participant

I have a question regarding price for Ivermectin; 20 pills @ 12mg. each for $133.99 ($6.70/pill) + shipping.
    That seems outrageous…is it? Or not?

zerosum
    Participant

A war with no name
    (gun violence, mass shooting
    Civil, Racial, Economic, Suicidal, Drug, )

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/charts-and-maps
    NUMBER OF INJURIES IN 2021
    NUMBER OF DEATHS IN 2021

I have a question regarding price for Ivermectin; 20 pills @ 12mg. each for $133.99 ($6.70/pill) + shipping.
    That seems outrageous…is it? Or not?

Yes it is. It would be expensive even for 200 pills.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.