Debt Rattle Mar 21 2014: A Wealth of Embarrassment

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Mar 21 2014: A Wealth of Embarrassment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marjory Collins Cooperative grocery store, Greenbelt, MD May 1942 Let me start off by saying that I don’t mean any disrespect to the families and love
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Mar 21 2014: A Wealth of Embarrassment]

jal
    Participant

By now, everyone has heard that Harper has gone to Kiev.
    Motive: Do anything and everything to obtain the goodwill and the votes of the Canadian/Ukrains.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

It’s strange, this working within a closed government controlled international monetary system, as an investor. It is easy to fall into the “Fed-say” trap, rather than the age old mean reverting fossilized fundamentals .

Mean reverting financial markets, as well as political environments. I wonder, could it be some of those founding “fossils” had some pretty damned good ideas in philosophies regarding the principals of self governance?

In the end, Ron is right. It will be individuals and their penchant for freedom of association , that will prevail. Even if it must be on side streets, in back alleys and pool halls.

Keeping the powder dry ’till then is the responsible thing to concentrate on.

Typed on a static charged iPhone, my excuse for any errors or omissions.

Indus56
    Participant

Nicole,
    I’ve been wanting for some time to write and express appreciation for your work, notably today’s, but until today I had not been able to find the website registration facility. You may have all the commenters you wish to have already, but if not you might also consider making the registration / log in facility more visible / accessible.

Paul
    http://www.hungersbrides.com

GeoLib
    Participant

Calling Ron Paul a fossil reveals a lack of knowledge of his life story, his ideas and his campaigns. It reveals a lack of passion … for passion. Reminds me of when Matt Tiabbi -during the campaign- very rudely dismissed Paul for looking old … not a good way to sell out as so many other journalists and commentators did at that time … they all found something to hang thier rejection of Paul on and blot out the fact that they agreed with him on 90% of everything.
    Ron Paul was the west’s only chance for a transition leader – he would have campaigned to bring the crisis forward in our best interest – his experience as a doctor should not be overlooked in the context. I know the AE doesn’t believe in politicians but Ron Paul is the AE, the zerohedge etc etc of mainstream politics. He really did get very near to pulling it off. I hold him on the highest regard.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.