Debt Rattle March 5 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 5 2023

• This topic has 82 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Dr. D.
Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Sweet Kenny
    Participant

SeaBirds
    Participant

Aspnaz#130525

That’s quite a line up of Shlomos. Even us dummies still alive in the North Island are au fait with a lot of those critters 🙂

Trump

‘I am your warrior, I am your Justice, and for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution … I will totally obliterate the Deep State.’

Seem to recall Trump making noises about ‘draining the swamp’ some years back. But hey, by all means, have another try. We’ll all back you, Sir.

BTW, oh yeah, and what yuh gonna do ’bout obliterating the menace, murder and harm that’s been inflicted upon the world by corrupt Big Pharma, Mr would-be President?? Last I heard he was ultra pro-Vax, so can only assume he still is.

Dr. D
    Participant

AFKTT the anti ad hominem patrolman, WITH THE AD HOMINEM OWN GOAL!!!

He wins the ad Hominem World Cup! The Crowd goes wild!!! He does it again! He’s an ad hominem MACHINE!

“Nothing shall pass these lips besides ad hominem. I hereby vow all data, all debate shall be a stranger to me. From this day forward, amen.”

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.