Debt Rattle March 6 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 6 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Marcel Duchamp The chess game 1910   • Why Putin Invaded Ukraine – And What’s Really Going On (Maajid Nawaz) • War, Conflict & Enemies of Tru
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 6 2022]

auffi
    Participant

A great option for untracked internet browsing with a built-in VPN is the Epic browser:

https://www.epicbrowser.com/

It’s basically Chrome but they removed all tracking features and added a VPN with servers in US, EU, India, and Singapore. RT.com works perfectly well for me using the India servers. Epic is an Indian company, btw. Just click the plug icon in the upper right-hand corner and select.

It also works well for reading Twitter without an account. With other browsers, Twitter would block me from reading accounts unless I signed up. With epic, I can read all accounts without limit and without registering.

Dr. D
    Participant

I guess Nelson Mandela isn’t black anymore. Biden is the arbiter of blackness, so he would know.

“the US response came in 2014 as a Western backed bloody Maidan uprising (Putin would call this a coup) led to a change of regime. This uprising was backed and funded by the US”

Putin CALLS it a coup? That IS an illegal, foreign-backed, election-meddling coup. Definition.

“Zelensky is a puppet & he is putting huge numbers of his own population at unnecessary risk”

I think he’s not even in control and mostly never was. But it’s a heck of a tough neighborhood. If you don’t want to tango with and wipe out the whole Azov battalion and a few oligarchs you might want to stay home.

“fire at the administrative building” Nailed it. How did I know? Every word of every adult in the West is always a lie. If they said it, it’s a lie. You just need to figure out WHICH lie.

Rub my eyes I’m seeing things:

“the U.S. erred in its efforts to prevent the breakout of war by refusing to offer to retract support for Ukraine to one day join NATO or substantially reconsider its terms of entry. And they argue that Russia’s willingness to go to war over Ukraine’s NATO status, which it perceived as an existential national security threat and listed as a fundamental part of its rationale for the invasion, was so clear for so long that dropping support for its eventual entry could have averted the invasion.” –Zeeshan Aleem, Vox, HuffPo, Atlantic

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/russia-s-ukraine-invasion-may-have-been-preventable-n1290831

Read the whole thing. Short.

Biden surrendered before the war even began, if it’s being printed does that mean the glue-sniffing Derp State and their illiterate lackeys are surrendering too?

Of course they have to add “Recognizing this possibility does not excuse Moscow’s actions, which are heinous.” If it’s an existential threat that Biden could have easily avoided, how is it heinous and inexcusable for Russia? Pick one.

“what’s more cruel is that Ukrainians might be paying with their lives for the United States’ reckless flirtation with Ukraine as a future NATO member without ever committing to its defense.” .

He also admits the U.S. was always bluffing Russia by doing this. (Duh, we have no men) The rest is a similarly cautious mea culpa that like Great Barrington, admits everything everybody knows and we say here.

“George Beebe, a former director of Russia analysis at the CIA and special adviser on Russia to former Vice President Dick Cheney. “And we elected to make sure that the veto was exercised on the battlefield, hoping that either Putin would stay his hand or that the military operation would fail.”

Adding: “ overlooked, forgotten warnings”, “I’m using the past tense there intentionally” “What’s happened has happened, and there’s no going back”

They’re saying: “We FORGOT that goading Russia into WWIII would be a mistake and backfire on us and Ukraine. But let’s not worry about who did what to whom in the past. We all thought this same (stupid, failing) thing, amirite?”

“The U.S. must do everything it can do to end this war … as swiftly as possible.”

Does that include surrendering, and also cutting Ukraine and Poland into pieces, or what?

“Expanding NATO was always hugely controversial” –MSNBC

Really? That’s not what you said last week before catastrophically losing.

George Kennan, the living legend who had fathered America’s policy of containment against the Soviet Union, called NATO expansion “a strategic blunder of potentially epic proportions.” Thomas Friedman, America’s most prominent foreign policy columnist, declared it the “most ill-conceived project of the post-Cold War era.” Daniel Patrick Moynihan, widely considered the most erudite member of the US Senate, warned, “We have no idea what we’re getting into.” John Lewis Gaddis, the dean of America’s Cold War historians, noted that, “historians—normally so contentious—are in uncharacteristic agreement: with remarkably few exceptions, they see NATO enlargement as ill-conceived, ill-timed, and above all ill-suited to the realities of the post-Cold War world.”

No kidding! Where did you dredge this up from and how did all you brainiacs “Forget” it?

“The major concern was that expansion would backfire” Huh. And five administrations and 30 years did it every day anyway. Every day, every way. Weird to do a well-known, ill-conceived thing so reliably for so long. I guess it was a big, durn “accident”.

“After the end of the Cold War, NATO’s raison d’être no longer existed, but instead of disbanding, its mission shifted to democracy promotion.”

What does that mean? Were there kings in Romania and if so why was it our job to change them? Did they have two administratives of the same oligarchic families with the promise of three more by 2024?? (Examples excluding Jeb; Megan, Chelsea, and Jr.) Other political families: Cuomos, Kennedys, Pauls, Pelosis, Cheneys, McCains… Maybe they needed us to show them how to really do it.

The Russians were shocked by NATO’s bombing campaign in Yugoslavia, where NATO not only intervened in the affairs of a non-NATO country, but took sides against the Serbs, allies of the Russians, and did so without United Nations Security Council approval. NATO has also been involved in regime change and nation-building projects in places like Libya and Afghanistan. “NATO is a defensive organization; I don’t think it had any plans on Russia,” Thomas Graham said”

O Rly? Since NATO bombs everything they find, everywhere on earth, with no UN approval, what exactly are they “Defensive” about? Their unrelenting war crimes? NATO member Lindsey Graham says we should assassinate and regime change Russia immediately. Is that defensive?

we should have made a deal” Bebee said. “Graham, the former NSC official, also said the U.S. made a mistake in its approach.” Could we be more specific? WHO made this mistake, and WHEN will they lose their job or at least be thrown the Ukrainian mob? No? “Mistakes were made” passive tense, not by any person specifically, and certainly –I– didn’t make them, but made somewhere by some amorphous weird alien groupthink hive-mind we all inhabit here.

“Ukraine’s Formidable, not-so-secret Weapon: Women” –MSNBC

Apparently a weapon that loses faster than anything Russia could dream of. Brilliant insights such as “Women have also been central to Ukrainian society” ou mean YUkrainians families weren’t made of just men before now? As the Left here dreams of?

“the front page on the New York Times of Ukrainian women volunteers, weeping, rifles in hand, as they headed to the front lines” Yes, nothing scares me more than weak, tiny humans crying in fear. This is what I said about handing 15 and 60 year old civilians their first rifle: stay at home if you want to live.

Ukraine is about many things but certainly protecting democracy in the face of tyranny is most important” Except Ukraine was openly under a coup and Putin was legitimately elected.

And including a full hour of the late great “Now THAT’S What I Call Propaganda, 2022 Edition”: the Sunflower seed lady, the Nazi grandma, Ms. Ukraine with an airsoft, and much, much more!

Back to back: “Vindman on ‘Russia’s lack of strategy & tactics’” and “Zelenskyy pleas for more aid from U.S. lawmakers”Including completely entering the war with airplanes and nukes.

If Russia is so stupid and sloppy, why does Ze need help from us? Because it’s a LIE? Pick one.

Sen. Leahy: Putin Has Miscalculated the United States” –MSNBC

In the sense that we surrendered even FASTER than expected, before it began? And officially Putin invaded UKRAINE, which, Senator, I believe is some small distance from the United States. So what do we have to do with “miscalculating” if we’re not involved? Directing the whole thing? As an open de-facto war on Russia, just as Russia says.

And Hillary admits they’ve lost and surrendering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWq0lv7g8g

It’s subtle, but it’s there. She says “We can only do…” economic sanctions basically, which have no effect. And double back on them years or decades later, which the NBC article proposed. And she’s aware of it. On TV. So clearly they are also surrendering.

That Alabama has interesting stuff, that Ze was under attack long before yesterdays “I’m not weak” video. But pointedly, Russia is taking Ukee to denazify, so they will kill everyone in Azov or on certain lists. So…aren’t they all hiding among the civilian evacuations like usual cowards and opportunists? So then what? The CIA hides them on our base in Poland with our other 20,000 men, trains them better, and send them back tomorrow? Or Russia takes Poland to remove them? In fact, since the US loves them so much, do they have to go all the way to Fairfax to remove them all? I mean, the entire (official) West has declared they are all Ukrainians now, in full support and alliance with Azov. Canada is carrying Azov banners. So what’s the plan?

“high-ranking Ukrainian Nazis and their families are currently fleeing the Ukraine and filtering out to the surrounding countries while simultaneously trying to organize terrorist attacks within Russia” – Orlov

You see, if they can merely withdraw to Prague and Paris, nothing’s being accomplished in Ukraine at all. In fact, they’ve helped the CIA get hold of an train them, Euro-wide. When they say they want a longer resistance to bleed Russia over time, that’s what they’re revealing. Only the loss of money in the West will stop this, keep them too busy and too broke. That’s coming shortly, we thinks.

Dr. D
    Participant

But it’s a heck of a tough neighborhood.

Actors and comedians call it a “tough crowd”.

Ze went from comedian to president and right back to comedian. 2 days ago, he said 6,000 Russians had died (today, it’s 10,000…), while the press mentioned 227 civilians. “Give me planes!” “Putin has given the order to erase our entire people and our culture.” He’s on pills.

Ze

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks Raul, thanks Dr D. Still… trying to wrap my head around Sparticus. the links are well… it’s a wild frontier out there. So much craziness.
    Going in for surgery to remove the big old screws drilled down into the bones of my forearm and hand on Wednesday. Removal of external cage will be a big relief. One day I can get back to work, but I will be repaying kindness to me along the way.

Be at peace and where ever possible be reminded of the universal silence that holds all things – victims and victimisers alike.

Just a holy instant of closing ones eyes and seeking the second place to gain the first will do.
    It’s after midnight and time for my bed

anticlimactic
    Participant

What I have not heard about is how the people of the Ukraine feel.

Over a third of Ukraine could be pro-Russian. Zelensky shut down several TV stations who were critical. Most people want a quiet life. So how much support does Zelensky have in Ukraine? How many support the neo-nazis?

I am not sure about today but the bulk of the Ukrainian army were conscripts. How many, apart from the Azov battalion, would want to fight the Russians? There is a report that regular Ukrainian soldiers attacked a group of Azov troops. Was this on purpose?

I suppose I am really asking whether the Ukrainian army has two factions who will fight each other?

The Azov Battalion may be more aggressive but are fewer than the regular army so could be wiped out.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

God help us !

“God helps those who help each other”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The following was accidentally posted to yesterday’s TAE about 30 minutes after Raul posted today’s TAE. It’s probably worth reading, for those with a n investigator’s or historian’s approach to current events.

I feel compelled to say again that it all started to with a former mental patient named Paul, whose last name I don’t even remember, and whose very existence is almost absent from the historic record. Without Paul, NONE of the earth changing events of the past 50 years (culminating in humankinds’ near-death experience . . . it’s brush with extinction . . . would have occurred.

( refer you to post #103474 for details about the mysterious figure “Paul”, spoken of in what follows)

Paul collected documentation that was the first and ONLY early exposure of CIA’s MK Ultra program.
    The documents revealed incontrovertible evidence of the BIGGEST pharmaceutical companies involvement in INCREDIBLY evil human experimentation on human subjects for American, English, Swiss and UK intelligence/financial interests.
    Paul gave the documentary material to Fred Rock (a brave smart decent man and cultist wack-job extraordinaire)
    Fred used the documents to stir up a media shit storm against the Missouri Institute of Psychiatry (I helped Fred in a minor capacity to stir up the shit storm).
    The shit storm naturally drew the ALARMED attention of CIA (and in particular CIA Directors of that 70’s era Colby and Helms).
    Helms and Colby attempted to sweep MK Ultra atrocities it under the rug by nuking Fred and the cult . . . but it was too late. The cat was out of the bag and the scandal kept growing, little by little.
    This eventually led to the so-called “Church Committee” investigation and minor curtailment of CIA’s MK programs ( MK, possibly a Nazi Germanized moniker for “Mind Kontrol”, the mind set and evil Nazi purposes from which it had originated).
    The myriad of “leads” generated by these scandals fed uncounted “conspiracy theories”, many of which did of course have vague and imprecise ( but basically legitimate) links and ties back into older the older evils that had led the Nazi’s and spies and oligarchs to dream up MK Ultra shit in the first place.
    It all gets very very very very messy at that point . . . not to mention more evil and dangerous . . . with the foray into genetic engineering, bio weaponry . . . with computers and artificial intelligence providing the means of actually DOING what would never have been technically possible without computers and artificial intelligence.
    And so so and so until we reach today, and the impending major setback for the forces of evil as people all over the world start revealing more and more bigger and bigger truths out into the light of day . . . but the START of those revelations was the mental patient, Paul. He’s the guy who kicked the lid off. Through these bombshell reports of previously suppressed truths it looks like like humankind will narrowly escapes destruction once again.. . but they couldn’t have done it if Paul had not gathered those documents nd spilled them to the world.
    So the entire world owes its survival to an almost anonymous fundamentally decent souled paranoid delusional mad-bomber mental patient named Paul.
    History and the true importance of crucial events is usually only apparent in the rear-view mirror.

chooch
    Participant

The tails (tales) of human imagination,

“Self-proclaimed “prophet” Johnny Enlow is merging QAnon conspiracy theories with his love of Russia, claiming that Putin is fighting “Luciferian pedophiles” who were using Ukraine to carry out the Illuminati’s plans to use 5G and vaccines to create transhumanist semi-robots.”

If you think Putin’s invasion of Ukraine seems so cruel, unnecessary and pointless, let me tell you how Syria started. A few kids in Dara’a sprayed anti-Assad graffiti on a high school wall. 15 kids were arrested, beaten, tortured, had their fingernails ripped out.

I am fairly certain that many want Russia to stand down and the US to abandon is neocon ways, this is our common ground but it’s not what I am reading or seeing. I found this to be very insightful tough not reassuring.

Conducting sudden, top-secret special operations is the main pattern of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s behavior. As a former chekist [security official], he always wants to catch everyone off-guard, in order to frighten them and to impress on them that he can do whatever he wants. We witnessed this once again during the emergency meeting of the Security Council three days before the war. The stammering of foreign intelligence head Sergei Naryshkin, the confusion of deputy Kremlin administration head Dmitry Kozak, and the worried face of Moscow mayor Sergei Sobyanin were evidence enough. The most influential people in Russia sat before Putin like schoolchildren before a teacher who had suddenly announced an exam. And this meeting wasn’t even about a war — they were only discussing the recognition of the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk “people’s republics.”

https://ilyalozovsky.substack.com/p/what-russian-officials-think-of-the?showWelcome=true&s=w

Oroboros
    Participant

The Word of the Day

Suffering

What countries are capable of it, which countries aren’t.

The Russian people have quite a historic track record in this.

EU countries to a lesser extent.

Aside from the American Civil War, over a hundred and fifty years ago, the US and it’s populous, not so much.

Any conflicts and wars the US has been involved in always seem to be on someone else’s turf.

The US just finished spending 22 years fighting in Afghanistan, destroying the place, only to turn tail like thieves in the night, leaving 80 billion plus dollars in weapons behind and accomplishing zero, accept to enrich the Military Industrial Mafia Racket for those two decades.

Mission Accomplished.

Did the same in Iraq

Have US citizens ever suffered a modern war in their cities and country side.

Nope, and they couldn’t handle a major war on their turf as a culture because they’re soft as a grape in the enduring suffering department.

The US as a whole has devolved into a fragile tiggered snowflake kulture of foam latte, extra cinnamon, half-caffe sipping spoiled brats and psychopaths.

Putin’s term, the Empire of Lies, is perfect.

And a country based on lies has no backbone or ability to shoulder the collective burden of suffering.

It will splinter into a violent blaming orgy as to who’s responsible for the suffering and then be consumed in the flames of hate that follow.

There is no collective sense of common good left in the US.

Pockets of it here and there, but no national cohesion or unity of purpose.

Just, “I’ve got mine, you get yours” as far as the eye can see from sea to shining sea.

The rural culture against the city culture, the North vs the South, the East vs the West, and now the genders against each other and worse of all the Class Divide which is never mentioned by the Media Whores that masquerade as ’News”.

It’s all lies, all the time, 24/7

There will be no shared burden of suffering in the US, it’s always the other guy’s fault.

And a Greatest Depression of All Times approaches this Land of Lies.

Even the faux term, Homeland Security, was always an authoritarian psy-op mindfuck. A gender neutral replacement for Motherland or Fatherland, which have their own baggage.

Lies über alles

Uncle Sam is off his meds and melting down.

Look out below!

“The gas price in Europe has more than doubled since February 23: from 88 euros per megawatt hour to a record peak of 212 euros on Friday afternoon. Compared to a year ago (less than 17 euros), that is about a twelvefold increase.”

deflationista
    Participant

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

That graphic green bird on Russia sanctions, … closes with:

“A big bang is coming. Brace for impact.”

On the Cusp of an Economic Singularity
    https://doomberg.substack.com/p/on-the-cusp-of-an-economic-singularity?s=r

… sobering read!

F.S.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@d-Flat

So glad to hear that you’re back and as off key as ever. Not only is your music a dissonant screech, but you aren’t even singing the right song!

Here’s where it’s at, flatbro, and if you have aspirations of a satisfactory life span then you better listen up. The perpetrators, sycophants, minions and dupes of the Covid attempted genocide are fast approaching the day when their victims will drag their sorry asses out into the streets for a right good and proper slaughtering. If you have been as mouthy and evil at home as you have been around here then your neighbors and associates are well aware of your predilections and “loyalties” (I use the term loosely).

Rather than waste more of your time trolling for no measurable effect you would be far better advised to invest your time , effort and treasure in creating a false identity and relocating to some remote place where they won’t find you. Otherwise, you are in a for a short life and a bad end.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

… oops, just noticed that Doombrg piece already listed an showing up there. Sorry, …

F.S.

anticlimactic,

There is a report that regular Ukrainian soldiers attacked a group of Azov troops.

I’ve seen multiple reports that the Azov guys refuse to follow orders from army brass, and obey only their own leadership. And army within an army. This is likely the cause for the 2nd consecutive failure of the Mariupol evacuation too.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

“I’ve seen multiple reports that the Azov guys refuse to follow orders from army brass, and obey only their own leadership. And army within an army.”

This is what the SS was during WWII, an army within an army. Always generates friction within military leadership. The assassination plots against Hitler came from within the Wehrmacht to a large extent. Erwin Rommel is a case in point.

One can only hope that sane members of the regular Ukrainian military will consider the same against the maggot Zelinsky.

deflationista
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

Trudeau’s freedom fighters

Trudeau has gone to Europe to motivate the people, ( Ukrainian freedom fighters), to seek freedom.
    Meanwhile ……
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-live-convoy-truckers-arrives-final-staging-area-washington-dc

The convoy left a rural parking lot in Adelanto, California, on Feb. 22 and is now at its last staging area, about 73 miles outside of D.C.
    Here’s the convoy’s route across America as it appears Hagerstown is the last staging area before D.C.

Adelanto, California
    Kingman, Arizona
    Lupton, Arizona
    Glenrio, Texas
    Elk City, Oklahoma
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    Sullivan, Missouri
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Hagerstown, Maryland
    The D.C. Beltway area
    ————-
    Ukrainian freedom fighters
    Quote: anticlimactic

What I have not heard about is how the people of the Ukraine feel.

Over a third of Ukraine could be pro-Russian. Zelensky shut down several TV stations who were critical. Most people want a quiet life. So how much support does Zelensky have in Ukraine? How many support the neo-nazis?

I am not sure about today but the bulk of the Ukrainian army were conscripts. How many, apart from the Azov battalion, would want to fight the Russians? There is a report that regular Ukrainian soldiers attacked a group of Azov troops. Was this on purpose?

I suppose I am really asking whether the Ukrainian army has two factions who will fight each other?

The Azov Battalion may be more aggressive but are fewer than the regular army so could be wiped out.

deflationista
    Participant

fast approaching the day when their victims will drag their sorry asses out into the streets for a right good and proper slaughtering. If you have been as mouthy and evil at home as you have been around here then your neighbors and associates are well aware of your predilections and “loyalties” (I use the term loosely).

Rather than waste more of your time trolling for no measurable effect you would be far better advised to invest your time , effort and treasure in creating a false identity and relocating to some remote place where they won’t find you. Otherwise, you are in a for a short life and a bad end.

Veiled threats from our very own Hiroo Onoda. The projection is thick with this one.

Maybe Hiroo can explain why his group of moron “patriots” is protesting federal mandates, when federal mandates don’t exist?

The war never ended!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@deflationista “Veiled threats from . . . ”

Veiled ?! VEILED ?!

You must be as blind and deaf as you are evil and stupid.

deflationista
    Participant

When you live your life like Hiroo “D Benton Smith” Onoda and Pierre Kory, you fight battles that don’t even exist. You live entirely in a world created by your paranoid imagination and then threaten others when they point out the simple flaws in your BS.

zerosum
    Participant

Should Russia have the right to ban certain Social/media platforms or should the company have that right?
    (good for the goose, good for the gander)

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ilargi

You go, Raùl! Thanks for posting Michael Brenner article at near the top. Perhaps the most important one to read today, … anyday, in fact. A must read suggestion, …

But, … but that article has to be read with most properly screwed on head: … one has to place all his/her inner predisposes aside. For most, … that’s a hardest task.

Thanks,

F.S.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@D-Fat

deflationista
    Participant

@deflationista “Veiled threats from . . . ”

Veiled ?! VEILED ?!

You must be as blind and deaf as you are evil and stupid.

Evil now = saying something that Hiroo “D Benton Smith” Onoda disagrees with. And opinions that are not in line with Hiroo “D Benton Smith” Onoda’s paranoid narrative are worthy of actual threats.

Look at the world that “patriot” Hiroo “D Benton Smith” Onoda yearns for. This is who you are throwing in with. If this is the world you desire, stop the world and let me off. Hell, maybe this is Hiroo “D Benton Smith” Onoda himself?

Good luck with that:

Noirette
    Participant

I think it was chooch who wrote “I miss the virus.”

So do I, it still scares me horribly, not the virus itself, but the moves to kill off old and handicapped ppl, as well as the vaccines, which may turn out to be extremely harmful in the mid- to long-term, half my family is double vaxxed, oh oh…

Big Pharma in cahoots with Globalists were able to trick and manipulate much of the world, for financial gain, crackpot ideology maybe a part driver, it worked, without a hitch, no oppo, or whatever did exist was marginalised, repressed, derided, etc. and didn’t effect or change Gvmt. policies on the vaxxes.

== Terrifying. Yet the virus was intellectually interesting, challenging, scientifically, medically, int. politics wise (GOF research, labs.), etc. ==

The Covid alarmist, pro-vax narrative, slows, is gradually abandoned, not because of demos or moves by ordinary ppl, Freedom Truckers etc. (though the specter of workers being outlawed in some industries probably played a role) merely because it gets boring, tiresome, mega-stellar profits have been made, enough already, let’s move on, ppl won’t put up with this for much longer, hide the bad evidence, move forward, plan the next ‘pandemic’, etc.

World (WHO, UN, criminal court, etc.) and local Gvmts (USA, GB, D, etc.) as well as lower-level actors such as hospital managers, insurers, doctors, nurses, labs.. have now been publically shown to favor profits (or keeping one’s job, which is ? comprehensible) over taking care of ppl who are sick, suffering, doing right by them, with whatever means at hand.

The protection – safeguard rules in the area of medecine, medications, treatments, public health, which includes water and nutrition (to mention only those, and such as they were..) have been ‘cancelled, junked.’

No discussion of all that, now as a New crisis is upon us…

We move onto hysteria re. the anti-vax to be shunned and put in camps (internal to one country) towards excluding, and if possible attacking, killing, Russians first of all, soon to encompass half the world (those who won’t join the W in supporting US sanctions.) Virtue signalling is no longer banning no-vax mopes, but preventing Russian handicapped ppl from competing in the paralympics, banning Russian cats, etc.

Jumping from the low level (cats and Russian folklore records) to the high level:

The USA will not accept a multi-polar world, with e.g. Russia, Iran, China, and more, co-existing mostly (..?) peacefully and trading amongst each other, and having (e.g. per UN statutes or other) a sort of ‘equal say’ in World Affairs, with World court(s) treating Commerce or War Atrocities, etc.

The ‘now’ model is a separation into two camps (hopefully it might be 3, with some kind of status of non-aligned, but I wouldn’t count on that), where the US and its lackeys / occupied territories, Europe, Japan, 5 eyes, Baltics … are totally blocked off from the other camp, Russia, Belarus, Kaskh., China, Iran, Syria.

deflationista
    Participant

Here is Stew Peters being no stewpeter than Hiroo “D Benton Smith” Onoda.

Do you people really throw in with this descent into madness and hatred?

Will Ilargi ever post anything from Stew Peter again?

Are these really your peeps?

willem
    Participant

Raul: I went looking for the CNN story about Chernobyl and couldn’t find it. Either it was so outrageous that they backed off on it and took it down, or it is a fake banner that was posted somewhere.

Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is insane. I am a 40-year veteran of the nuclear industry and know what I’m talking about.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@noiretteThe USA will not accept a multi-polar world,

I’m not sure that is correct. The USA, Russia, China, … the whole world understands following picture, … or any alike:

https://cdn.britannica.com/13/94113-050-043A9DE8/test-thermonuclear-weapon-Enewetak-atoll-Marshall-Islands-Nov-1-1952.jpg

The USA non-acceptance of multipolar world, in the end, will result with no one’s on the winner’s side to celebrate the win, … and no one on the losers side to burry the dead!

Anyway, to think this thing through bit further, there may be some life left after that point, … The Wump World by Bill Peet children’s book comes to mind, … small group of Wumps did survive somewhere on the planet, … but that’s idle speculation at this point, …

Best,

F.S.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

willem at # 103629
    Reading at either RT.com or Sputnik the other day, was informed that Russian and Ukrainian military were jointly guarding the Chernobyl plant. One way to invade I suppose.

Long time ago had an encounter with a nuclear engineer working construction of a new plant. The take-away statement was:
    “Making a nuclear reactor fool proof was easy; making that reactor PhD proof was the hard part”. Is that so?

What does this say about human behavior?

Oh, and anticlimactic,

Over a third of Ukraine could be pro-Russian.

Given that Yanukovich was elected as president in 2010(?!), that would be 50%+. Maybe some change, but surely not from 50 down to 33%. There wouldn’t seem to be any reason for it.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Can’t get to RT from tor brwsr

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

metronomes will synchronize … “What does this say about human behavior?”

Yes. Conformity. We all hail to others, … “I’m an independent thinker!”, so we belief, … pride ourselves of speaking the truth. In practice, however, we succumb to our own prejudices – like being an American (part of a large, large group), or the pressure of propaganda ( like being Polish, but wanting to be American – Hi there, Radio Free Europe! I’m now in Canada now instead, … so there!), or the penalties inflicted on us being dissidents. Most people avoid to flout, …

F.S.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@RaulIlargiMeijer “What does this say about human nature?”

Oh, that video demo with the metronomes was SO cool, so true, entertaining and instructive . And on so many deeper and deeper different levels ! That’s really something. Like a word pun that works four separate ways and each way funny. Thanks, man.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@RaulIlargiMeijer Metronomes

I guess I should have spelled out the deepest and most profoundly true of the 4 ways that the metronome demo could be interpreted.

Without getting into the nuts and bolts of Newtonian physics (a total bore for most folks . . . and not even that much fun for a geek like me) here is the takeaway Universal Truth that has profound value to everyone:

In this Universe there are NO “closed systems”. It is ALL of a piece, including the Awareness that perceives it.

zerosum
    Participant

metronome demo
    Where is the butterfly?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.