Debt Rattle March 6 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 6 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

about time: most kids under the age of 6 will beat out in sync with a metronome. once they get past that age, most people rush, i.e. play on top of the beat, and/or speed up.

••••••••••••

deflationista: aren’t you embarrassed yet?

Fully_caffinated
    Participant

@noirette

…where the US and its lackeys / occupied territories, Europe, Japan, 5 eyes, Baltics … are totally blocked off from the other camp, Russia, Belarus, Kaskh., China, Iran, Syria.

Ain’t never way New Naziland as part of 5 Eyes will forgo trading with China.
    Our biggest trading partner, hence our overlords will do anything to keep status quo. Including leaving 5 eyes.

Dimitri
    Participant

fwiw
    Russia has released documents showing that Ukraine was working on biological weapons near the Russian border – such as Coal and Plague – A flagrant violation of Article 1 of the UN biological weapons ban.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

…”[T]he real war the Globalists are fighting is against the citizenry of every country on earth. As the Covid atrocity is being rapidly exposed the repression of the people is the only option open to the New World Order Davos cabal. As has always been the case, a war abroad is the best excuse to impose tyranny at home. The Western Neo-liberal governments of America, Canada, Australia and most of Europe cannot afford to be removed from power. The full anger of the people will be unleashed full power against those who imposed the Genocidal Covid lie upon them. Trudeau, Macron et al will be held to account (one way or another) for their pivotal roles in this atrocity. They cannot allow that to happen, they have too much to lose. .[…]

… We are all Russians now.”

The War on Humanity…

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

How tough are you?
    Do without

Don’t buy !!!!! (energy) anything from your enemies
    Don’t sell !!!!!! (energy) anything to your enemies

No imports, no export.

Supply line shortages, disruption.

Go green
    Make friends

userzeroid
    Participant

I had a look through the biological agents listed in the Ukraine document from the biolab. There seems to be no mention of Yersinia pestis, the bacteria which causes plague. Neither anthrax which was intimated the lab also was using. The agents listed are rather generic and would be used for research in lots of places legitimately (dhiptheria, e.coli, pnuemonia) If they were using agents which violated article 1 then it seems that they were doing this covertly and left no paper trail. Unless I missed something out, which is certainly possible.

userzeroid
    Participant

Who needs the Black Death when you have CNN willing to direct forces to blow up the Chernobyl Sarcophagus? Such level-headed and considerate use of force in the region… All to further their (Ukraine’s) right to sovereign democracy eh? 😉

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

mr. fauci did say that car accidents were reported to vaers:

9 in hospital after SUV crashes into Starbucks

Susmarie108
    Participant

“My brain is trying to kill me” – if you let it.

“War is over” – if you want it.

@oxy: In gratitude, “Be at peace and where ever possible be reminded of the universal silence that holds all things” – if you LOVE it.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

deflationista: aren’t you embarrassed yet?

NPD pyschos are never empathic, thus they are never abashed + never wrong in their thoughts, words & deeds ~ They are not wired that way, it’s always a terminal condition without spiritual intervention…

In Clown World, where unicorns fly on rainbows & poop out free skittles in every pot, NPD pyschos move invisibly among the namby pamby idiocracy like parasites hunting their host, for in Clown World every person is “special” & just needs to be cuddled & understood 😐

Removing Us vs. Them, indeed even Good vs. Evil, has empowered the monsters among us to rise to riches, power, even admiration, where among other unspeakable horrors predation upon children is common place, the “evolution” of humanity goosestepping backwards towards the point of existential catastrophe…

Over the last half century, NPD pyschos have surreptiously ceased control of “The Narrative”, poisoning the hearts & minds of generations, achieving the event horizon of mass formation psychosis.

Good job “democratic” citizens, you voted for Clown World…

God helps those that ask ~ How many are truly able to humble themselves & abandon their self-centered trances?

We will soon know,

Gary

Dimitri
    Participant

@userzeroid

This is from RT EN

6 mar 2022 8:15 p.m

According to the Russian Federation Ministry of Defense, it has documents proving the operation of secret biological laboratories in Ukraine. The documents also show that dangerous pathogens are said to have been destroyed after the start of the Russian intervention in Ukraine.

The Russian Ministry of Defense in Moscow has received documents from employees of Ukrainian biolaboratories that indicate that components for biological weapons were being developed in Ukraine in close proximity to Russian territory.

Like the RIA-Nowosti news agency, among others reportedMajor General Igor Konashenkov, the Defense Ministry’s official spokesman, told reporters:

“During the conduct of the special military operation, evidence was found that the Kiev regime rushed to wipe out traces of the US Defense Department-funded military-biological program in Ukraine.”

The Ministry of Defense published some of the documents obtained on Sunday on its website and in various social networks.

According to Konashenkov, after the special operation began, the Pentagon had “serious concerns” that the world would learn about the secret biological experiments on the territory of Ukraine. In order to cover up Washington and Kiev’s violation of Article 1 of the UN Convention on the Prohibition of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine has sent an order to all biolaboratories to urgently eliminate stocks of dangerous pathogens. Among other things, this instruction has now come into the possession of the Russian authorities.

“We have received documents from employees of biolaboratories in Ukraine about the cover-up destruction of particularly dangerous pathogens – causative agents of plague, anthrax, tularemia, cholera and other deadly diseases,” according to Konashenkov. The Russian Ministry of Defense intends to present the results of the analysis of the documents in the near future.

And here is another link machine translated

https://ria-ru.translate.goog/20220306/biooruzhie-1776951830.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Just finished reading the excellent Consortium News article by Michael Brenner and had to comment. That, and having to endure all of TV induced sympathy and prayers for the terrible situation in Ukraine on the lips of every neighbor and friend. After 2 years of Covid mass formation, they easily slip into the next phase of the psychosis: “When I count backwards from 3 to 1 and snap my fingers, you will no longer be a cat, but a mad barking dog who hates everything Russian, especially Vladimir Putin.”

Lately, I’ve taken to hitting them between the eyes with my thoughts on the Ukraine situation whenever they solicit my consensus, and it always catches them flat-footed. “You’re not supposed to say that. This week we are supposed to hate everything Russian and Putin. What’s wrong with you? You are so outta touch!”

It would easy to highlight the entire article, it is that good. But here are a few of my favorite passages:

“Three, Americans are not terribly interested in the truth. What they want is conformity to the story line that has been laid out for them that compliments the United States, which they have been conditioned to believe, and that doesn’t either strain their mental faculties or challenge their beliefs.”

I’ve come to this conclusion also, as it’s rare to find anyone who loves the truth more than their personal comfort. They also seem to be mentally lazy, willing to outsource any thinking to authority figures.

“The current passion and range of reaction in the West calls for close examination. Here, we are in the realm of social psychology and mass behavior — hysteria, at times, in its extreme expressions.”

Yes, ever since the Trump election, psychological dysfunction has been the primary national sport. As George Carlin would say, “When you’re born into this world, you’re given a ticket to the freak show. If you’re born in America, you get a front row seat.” Those who are firmly anchored, and therefore immune to the media-driven psychosis must ask themselves, like me, what planetary alignment could cause such insanity? Has humanity always been this gullible and ignorant, or did they put something in the water?

“If Netrebko’s long-time colleagues in the music world had any principles or guts, they’d issue an ultimatum: quit her persecution or we’ll all boycott the Met’s entire season. Of course, that never will happen – these days, all spheres of Western society are pervaded with cowardice.”

Yes, cowardice is the sickness of our time. We saw it in spades with Covid, and how fear transitioned immediately to rage when non-conformity was encountered or the prevailing narrative challenged.

“A second, related point of conjecture is that these people have lived “non-moral” lives in an ethically sterile environment. That is to say that they never were placed in or sought circumstances where they faced difficult moral choices – where they had to affirm through action the ideals and virtues to which they nominally adhere.”

Lacking all understanding, they believe that virtue should be easy, rewarding, and convenient. Not that difficult kind which requires one to stand apart from the herd and endure ridicule, personal loss, or God forbid, emotional discomfort. Losing Facebook friends is the ultimate tragedy. Anything, but that!

John Day
    Participant

@D.Benton Smith: I have been reading what you have been writing, and so has “deflationista”, who seems to attack you in multiple posts for it.

If this participant, who I postulate to be a hybrid entity for hire, within an operation to influence public perceptions through the internet, attacks your evidence that MK-Ultra was real and is still in existence and is potentially linked to “pizzagate”, then it seems worthy of more attention, no?

You may be hitting a nerve with the deep-snakes,.

Oroboros
    Participant

A summary as good as any from the Saker

Day 11 – Putin’s last warning before beginning of the 2nd phase of the operation

Day 11 – Putin’s last warning before beginning of the 2nd phase of the operation

“Here is what is also crucial to understand:

Russia was willing, when forced, to intervene in the Ukraine. If forced, Russia will take on any country, including any NATO member country, which will assist the Ukrainians militarily. If forced, Russia will even fight all of NATO and the USA together and, if forced, she will use all her weapons, including nuclear ones. And if that means that the entire planet is nuked then, as Putin said, “we have no need for a planet without Russia”. All this is to say that Russia is not bluffing, Putin will not back down and that there is no price which Russia would not be willing to pay to prevail in this existential war.”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay ref : “You may be hitting a nerve with the deep-snakes.”

I’m a little abashed to admit that you seem to have spotted something I had missed. It looked so much like a case of “We hit them in a seriously vulnerable area, so they hit us back harder” that I always assumed it to be as simple as that. But what if it was more than that ? What if it was a “critically” vulnerable area? An actual Achilles Heel? Looking back now (and I am also looking at other incidents and run-ins ) I do believe that may well be the case. In other words, “By Jove, I think you’ve got it !”

Thanks, John. I’m going to shift focus a bit and see where that leads. You’ve given me a whole new perspective for re-processing a VERY large stack of data. Others are interested as well.

chooch
    Participant

John,

I can’t help but chuckle.

userzeroid
    Participant

@Dimitri -Thanks for the news link and further info. If true then Zelensky’s regime is illegitimate in the eyes of the West and Biden’s administration is likely implicated as well. Let’s see what proof comes forward. At the very least we should be sharing those sources which are disregarded as “Propaganda” by either side. Being neutral is impossible without this information which is prejudiced by the demonisation and censorship in western press.

Oroboros
    Participant

The bio weapons labs in Ukraine, no matter what the proof, will have no more believability than the questions leveled against the Plandemic Myth.

So it doesn’t matter having ‘proof’ of anything anymore because the majority of Sheeple have become completely unmoored and untethered from reality.

The general psychosis is so total there is no longer a calibration point from which to reference anything from.

The mass murder of children with the Vax Killshot is proof positive that ritual human child abuse lives and walks among us.

So the RussiaRussiaRussia plot never got resolved.

The Covid scam never got resolved

And now we’ve looped back to RussiaRussiaRussia for a second helping, yum!

The madness will not end until we are all in rags eating bugs under some highway overpass, shivering in the darkness.

The brainwashing is at DECON 1 Zombie Apocalypse levels.

I can smell the event horizon approaching, smells like ozone, flop sweat and cheap cologne for men.

The United States of Zombieland

deflationista
    Participant

You may be hitting a nerve with the deep-snakes,.

I’m a little abashed to admit that you seem to have spotted something I had missed. It looked so much like a case of “We hit them in a seriously vulnerable area, so they hit us back harder” that I always assumed it to be as simple as that. But what if it was more than that ? What if it was a “critically” vulnerable area? An actual Achilles Heel? Looking back now (and I am also looking at other incidents and run-ins ) I do believe that may well be the case. In other words, “By Jove, I think you’ve got it !”

Oh my god, you are both so fucking crazy.

Dumb and dumber.

Dimitri
    Participant

@userzeroid

The bio labs story has been around from the start but now official sources are talking about it

This is another interesting thread I came upon today on another matter. Of course under the circumstances it’s very difficult to verify but it looks legit

chooch
    Participant

I follow the Saker updates. I have also been following this guy’s updates. He is a day behind, but it is good to contrast and compare.

Russian Overall Assessment. The Russians appear to be settling into an operational tempo of 5-6 days of sustained combat followed by a 24-48 pause to refit and reorganize. Setting a pace like this has risks and benefits, and opportunities for Ukraine to exploit.

Ukrainian Overall Assessment. The Ukrainian military still controls key points of communication and continues to be able to contest control of its airspace with Russian Aerospace forces. Despite foreign aid, attrition will eventual ground the Ukrainian Aur Force.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1500350300028383240.html

Veracious Poet
    Participant

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@deflationista ref: ” … so fucking crazy.”

Yeah, possibly.

But if that’s the case then no harm done to your side, right ? In fact, seems to me that it would benefit your side to just let me go on being dumb in the same old way as usual. So why would that possibility get you all wound up ?

Nah. I’m gonna go with the hypothesis John suggested: that my recent posts mentioning ritual child murder (and the like) have been grating on your bosses nerves in ways that make them jerk your chain harder. Let’s just go with that. In which case you just fucked up Big Time. You could have just left it alone.

In either case, and no matter how ya cut it, the one indisputable fact in all of this . . . when all is said and done . . . is that you’re just not very good at what you do.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Western Companies Are Happy To Cut Ties With Russia, But Stay Silent On Uyghur Genocide

https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/05/china-russia-companies-uyghur-apple-oracle-disney/

Ahead of UFC 272 in Las Vegas, fighter Bryce Mitchell was asked his thoughts on the ongoing conflict in Ukraine. “Here’s my first thought is I’m not going nowhere to fight none of these wars for these politicians,” he replied.

“I’m staying at home and when the war comes to Arkansas, I will dig my boots in the ground and I will die for everything I love and I will not retreat.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/must-watch-ufc-slams-biden-over-ukraine-corruption

those darned kids
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant
    chooch
    Participant

I caught this recently. I have followed Prasad and he is what I consider “on the fence”, “middle of the road”. He has definitely on record regarding the jabbing of children, on par with Malone, it makes no sense.

“There is now data from the VA showing that people how had covid who get vaccinated have higher rates of adverse events. What they are doing is actually dangerous. They’re out of their minds.” (Vinay Prasad MD)

“And…as I predicted he would, Dr. Prasad is drifting further and further into actual antivax territory. It’s sadly predictable.” (David Gorski MD)

those darned kids
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Let’s look closer

How tough are you?
    Do without

Don’t buy !!!!! (energy) anything from your enemies
    Don’t sell !!!!!! (energy) anything to your enemies

No imports, no export.

Supply line shortages, disruption.

Go green
    Make friends

Will Iran want to be friends?
    How about Venezuela?
    Maybe you will have to do without.

chooch
    Participant

This is interesting. It is hard to know what is what? I have seen enough death and destruction and it is getting more unfathomable by the hour. Lots of questions. One thing that seems apparent is that this is looking like a gamble by Putin. Gutsy if this ends soon, insane if it does not. It seems the goals of the invasion are destruction of the Ukrainian government, control of all Ukrainian territory, the end of Ukrainian sovereignty, and a solution to the “Ukrainian question.” You can glean that here (you will have to convert it’s in Russian). It was published Feb. 26th.

China and India, Latin America and Africa, the Islamic world and Southeast Asia – no one believes that the West leads the world order and even more so sets the rules of the game. Russia has not just challenged the West – it has shown that the era of Western global domination can be considered completely and finally over. The new world will be built by all civilizations and centers of power, of course, together with the West (united or not) – but not on its terms and not according to its rules.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

Also, there are aspects of the following that seem authentic but given all the propaganda it is hard to say for sure.

https://twitter.com/hackingbutlegal/status/1500465032966062082?s=20&t=mXFIYBPKyPJwkC7Z2Jy66A

Dora
    Participant

JP Sears:

Is Klaus Schwab the Most Dangerous Man in the World?

ctbarnum
    Participant

WES
    Participant

FormalyT-Bear:

If I remember correctly Chernobyl melted down because some stupid PHDs were doing something they had no business doing! That is why it is so difficult to engineer fail safes against these kinds of brilliant idiots! They bypass all the safeties engineered into a system!

It is now thought that the Ukrainian army had gathered about 150,000 troops along the Donbas border in preparation for an invasion on the morning of February 23! That also means most of the Ukrainian army’s heavy equipment is also along the Donbas border. From invasion maps notice that the battle lines along the Donbas border have barely moved at all. Ukrainian army units dug in along the Donbas border can not move out of their positions unless they want to be slaughtered out in the open. So they are trapped in place and can only watch and wait to see what happens next.

One thing the Ukrainian army is doing, when possible, is moving into towns and cities where they have cover not to mention human shields. It is for that very reason the Russians are taking their time. They do not want to kill any civilians nor flatten places that will then need to be rebuilt.

Another thing to notice is the Ukrainian army likely never even considered the possibility of the Russians striking the Ukrainian Donbas forces from the rear via the Crimea! Because most of the Ukrainian army is well dug in (8 years) along the Donbas border, the middle area of the Ukraine is basically empty of any major forces, which makes the Russian forces striking from the Crimea such a brilliant move. It would have been very easy for the Ukrainian army to have bottled the Russian Crimea forces up, if they had thought to do so before hand. Instead the Russian forces from the Crimea are basically moving rapidly east, north, and west into lightly guarded territory. The Russians basically have control of the entire Black Sea coasts. This is a major Ukrainian military blunder, one most nicely set up by the CIA (likely on purpose).

Russian forces from the south and from the north will soon cut the eastern half of the Ukraine in half any day now.

As for the Ukrainian Prez, so far he has managed to avoid death from falling anvils and pianos. His problem is both the neo-nazis and the CIA are out to kill him. So far they have killed one of the Ukrainian negotiators as a traitor and ordered another kill order on another Ukrainian gov official. So things must be going to script.

That Deflate is back from the Ukrainian war, I have to surmise Deflate must have considered fighting the the Ukraine disinformation war to be a lost cause. Obviously Deflate didn’t take his superior’s hint to volunteer for their “boots on the ground” promotion! So now Deflate is back fighting domestic right wing nazis instead of promoting neo-nazis winning the war in the Ukraine. It is really nice to see Deflate doesn’t let little things like principles, get in the way of his good work!

those darned kids
    Participant
    aspnaz
    Participant

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/deane-napier-2287b421b_job-jobs-business-activity-6906055163606396928-uzGX

“The ability to restrict travel within the country to unvaccinated or insufficiently vaccinated”

NZ is turning into a fascist dictatorship, despite the end of Covid … the real purpose of the plandemic revealed.

aspnaz
    Participant

@chooch said …

A few kids in Dara’a sprayed anti-Assad graffiti on a high school wall. 15 kids were arrested, beaten, tortured, had their fingernails ripped out.

I consider this story to be extremely unlikely. Do you have a source for this alegation?

wdt
    Participant

There was a bad harvest, the price of food went up, quite a bit
    That’s probably why the graffiti, and why it was a spark
    Expect to see a LOT more of that in the next year,
    thanks to the elite cockroaches, not only criminally incompetent
    but also recidivist liars

Noirette
    Participant

Figmund (above), I hope you are right.

Fully caf – yes.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.