Debt Rattle November 26 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 26 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    chooch
    Participant

From Doc’s link,

Sudden cardiac arrest (45.5%) was the most common type of event

From July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020 there were a total of 76 catastrophic injuries/illnesses captured by NCCSIR among high school and college organized sport participants. Of these, 66 events were due to or occurred during sport-related activities (Table 11). There were also 10 catastrophic events that occurred during non-sport related activity (8 cardiac-related, 1 infectious illness, and 1 suspected cardiac): 2 collegiate and 8 high school level; 3 female and 7 males; 9 fatal and 1 non fatal

Sudden cardiac arrest (45.5%) was the most common type of event

Sport: 66 x 0.455=30
    Non sport: 8 (possibly 9)

Less than 1 per week.

Going forward, I will still be on the lookout for the medical community to start describing this phenomena as Sudden Athlete Death Syndrome (SADS).

teri
    Participant

Wallstreetonparade has a couple of articles about Omarova, nominee for heading the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Wall Street on Parade is not politically motivated; they are just anti-corruption and anti-big-wall-street-banks-and-thier-CEO’s-taking-everything. They wrote this about Omarova and the Congressional hearing just a day or so ago:

[…] If one were to score yesterday’s confirmation hearing as a baseball game, it was Republicans 15, Democrats 0. The Republican Senators simply read Omarova’s verbatim statements that she made in recent papers or video appearances and the Democrats had no ammunition to counter these damaging words other than to call it all a smear campaign.

Senator Pat Toomey, a Republican from Pennsylvania and Ranking Member of the Committee, said this as part of his opening remarks:

“Let’s talk about some of Professor Omarova’s radical ideas. For starters, she wants to effectively ‘end banking as we know it.’ What does that mean? Well, she’s told us. In ‘The People’s Ledger,’ a paper she published just last month, she outlined her plan for nationalizing retail banking. Under her plan, ‘central bank accounts fully replace—rather than uneasily co-exist with—private bank deposits.’ In other words, you couldn’t have an account with your local community bank. Your money would be held by the government at the Federal Reserve.

“Countless Americans were outraged over recent Democrat plans for the IRS to get their personal bank account information. Imagine their reaction to having the government actually take over their bank accounts.

“Professor Omarova also has a proposal to control the money supply through these individual FedAccounts, including when necessary ‘implementing a contractionary monetary policy by debiting’ those accounts. For those of us who are not accountants, debiting means subtracting.

“This, she allows, could be ‘perceived as the government taking away people’s money.’ I think I know why—because it is the government taking away people’s money.”

And so it went throughout the hearing. The Democrats were left to huff and puff over the alleged smear campaign while Republicans simply read Omarova’s preposterous writings or video statements back to her. For further background on what Omarova has proposed in articles published in legal journals, read our report: Biden’s Nominee Omarova Has a Published Plan to Move All Bank Deposits to the Fed and Let the New York Fed Short Stocks.

Democrats Go Out on a Limb for Biden Nominee, Omarova: The Limb Snapped Yesterday

those darned kids
    Participant

I’ve been told by a reliable source that only conspiracy theorists and terrorists engage in that sort of behaviour.

oh, shoot, not on another list..

@germ Good article: “There Are Now 365 Studies that Prove the Efficacy of Ivermectin and HCQ in Treating COVID-19”

You guys really don’t read the Debt Rattles, do you?

Germ
    Participant

@ deflation

How about these:

11-Year-Old Boy Dies After Collapsing in Montgomery County Classroom

“11-Year-Old Boy Dies After Collapsing in Montgomery County Classroom

https://www.pennlive.com/crime/2021/10/cause-of-death-in-on-pa-boy-12-who-died-at-basketball-practice-we-never-expected-anything-like-this.html
    “Cause of death in on Pa. boy, 12, who died at basketball practice: ‘We never expected anything like this’

EXCLUSIVE: Blake Barklage’s Family, Friends Speak After La Salle College High School Senior’s Tragic Death

“An emotional story you’ll see only on CBS3. The father of the La Salle College High School senior who died suddenly after a soccer game is talking about his son, who was loved by so many.

https://fox5sandiego.com/news/local-news/tribute-to-be-held-for-oceanside-student-who-died-suddenly-from-heart-condition/
    “Tribute held for Oceanside student who died suddenly from heart condition”

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/bergenfield/news/unique-sweetness-tenderness-dumont-boy-14-who-died-suddenly-wore-heart-on-his-sleeve/820468/
    “Members of a stunned and heartbroken community wrapped their collective hearts around a grieving Dumont family Sunday while trying to wrap their minds around the sudden death of a 14-year-old boy who collapsed while playing basketball.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4120777/boy-lit-up-every-room-dies-suddenly/
    “THE family of a “kind and caring” 14-year-old boy who “lit up every room” have been left reeling after his sudden death.

https://www.erienewsnow.com/story/45238686/long-island-15-year-old-dies-suddenly-at-basketball-tryouts
    “Long Island 15-year-old dies suddenly at basketball tryouts

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7934605/gemma-caffrey-death-headteacher-tribute/
    “‘SORELY MISSED’ Scots schoolgirl, 12, dies suddenly from brain haemorrhage as teachers and pals pay tribute”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16203121/healthy-boy-latest-four-kids-die-suddenly/
    “A HEALTHY sports-mad ten year-old-boy has died suddenly leaving doctors in Australia baffled.

The Science

those darned kids
    Participant

oh, yeah, all those big bucks in being shunned by colleagues and losing your license.

••••••

btw, i know two people personally who ended up in hospital with heart issues post-vaccine.

zerosum
    Participant

NEWS
    Vaccine got rid of covic19
    Covid variant is predominant in the existing wave

CNNBC, is raising the alarm, Its not a blogger, therefore, It must be true.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/25/who-calls-special-meeting-to-discuss-new-covid-variant-from-south-africa-with-large-number-of-mutations.html

WHO calls special meeting to discuss new Covid variant, B.1.1.529, found in South Africa with ‘a large number of mutations’
    PUBLISHED THU, NOV 25 202112:45 PM EST
    Hannah Miao

(They must prepare for the next wave. They must invent a new vaccine to protect their cash flow.)

South African scientists have detected 30 mutations to the spike protein, the part of the virus that binds to cells in the body, which could have implications for vaccine efficacy and transmissibility.
    ——–
    Faith that our leaders are looking out for our interest

Since most people are not trained or have the time, or are too busy escaping the rising waters, to understand what experts write, then its normal to find someone that they have faith, that they can believe, that they are telling the whole truth.

Fauci made sure to control the treatment guidelines for COVID that came out of the NIAID, advising against both chloroquine drugs and ivermectin.

———–

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tam-vaccine-babies-toddlers-1.6262091

In an interview with CBC Radio-Canada, Dr. Theresa Tam said a vaccine for some of Canada’s youngest people could be a turning point in the fight against COVID-19.

“Children do have a robust immune system and I expect that they will mount a good immune response to the vaccine as well,” she said

“And for their parents as well, it’s sort of offering them some further hope.”

In a major vaccine milestone, children aged five to 11 started to receive their first doses this week after Health Canada approved Pfizer-BioNTech’s vaccine for that age group. Meanwhile, that company is running clinical trials for those aged six months to just under five years.
    ——-
    You survived Thanksgiving.
    Everybody should max out their credit cards to save the rich capitalists.

——

Henry
    Participant

@ilargi I used to love reading the paper every morning, FT, Times, etc. I gave up on them because they went too woke/GlobalCap.

When I discovered TAE, it became my new newspaper in the morning. I read about 80% of the articles posted by @ilargi and watched the clips.

Calvin and Hobbes always bring a smile, along with the art posted at the start of each blog post.

I should have posted yesterday: “I’m thankful for TAE and its community.”

So thank your @ilargi for all of your hard work.

To everyone else in the comments section, donating to TAE is a great Holiday Gift Idea!

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“… if this signal is strong and if it’s correct then history will not be on their side, and the public will not forgive them for it.”

Dr. Aseem Malhotra did a great job of tiptoeing around this explosive subject and I applaud his courage for speaking up. He mentions that a poor lifestyle due to the lockdowns may be a contributing factor in the recent scourge of heart attacks, but this can’t explain all the footballers collapsing on field in their prime. Notice how the telltale smile starts when Dr. Malhotra begins his comments on the possibility of lifestyle being the cause. He knows that this alternate hypothesis is just column fodder that needed to be added in order to soften the blow of his original claim.

We all know what the problem is, but few are willing step forward to take the full wrath of Big Pharma. And in all likelihood, when the tide finally turns, and the general public begins to awaken from their media-induced psychosis, there will be hell to pay. The globalists will then have to return to the drawing board so as to craft a new plan to institute their digital ID system. Alas, more delays to global domination, and with the more wary public no less.

“Former WHO Director Warns Making Vaccines Mandatory Could Cause Riots (SN)”

Isn’t it interesting how vocal one can be once out of office, being relieved of “official capacity”? Yet, those in office are completely muzzled, having to toe the line on messaging (aka lying).

~~~

HOST: “we’re going to start with hors d’oeuvres in the garage. You know, we’ll have drinks, we’ll do our rapid tests, and then come on in.”

GUEST: “F*ck this sh*t, honey, I’m going home.”

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Oh no, my daughter is just about to arrive from Schiphol by bus. What do you suggest I do, tell her to go away, do a self test every hour until morning, or perhaps I could just lock her in the shed? In any case, she’s not getting any water from me!

zerosum
    Participant

Who is the idiot that spooked the stock markets and caused the uninformed to lose their shirts?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

HOST: “we’re going to start with hors d’oeuvres in the garage. You know, we’ll have drinks, we’ll do our rapid tests, and then come on in.”

GUEST: “F*ck this sh*t, honey, I’m going home.”

If I were invited to such a Thanksgiving Dinner, it would make my usual lonely tradition of spicy chicken wings (grocery-store chicken is pretty {meh} these days) and brown rice seem a lot more attractive.

deflationista
    Participant

Just because you’ve never heard of it, doesn’t mean it is suddenly a problem that you get to correlate to your delusions.

https://www.sca-aware.org/about-sca

Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a life-threatening emergency that occurs when the heart suddenly stops beating. It strikes people of all ages who may seem to be healthy, even children and teens. When SCA happens, the person collapses and doesn’t respond or breathe normally. They may gasp or shake as if having a seizure. SCA leads to death in minutes if the person does not get help right away. Survival depends on people nearby calling 911, starting CPR¹, and using an AED² (if available) as soon as possible.

SCA is the third leading cause of death in the U.S. Approximately 356,000 people of all ages experience EMS-assessed out-of-hospital non-traumatic SCA each year and nine out of 10 victims die. When bystanders intervene immediately by giving CPR, survival rates double or triple.

deflationista
    Participant

Sudden cardiac arrest affects more than 1,000 adults and kids every day. Understanding the breadth and depth is crucial. Understanding what you can do to help someone who collapses due to an SCA is critical.

Download your copy of this informative infographic today.

https://suddencardiacarrest.org/sca-infographic/

deflationista
    Participant

https://www.chop.edu/conditions-diseases/sudden-cardiac-arrest

Each year, SCA claims the lives of over 2,000 children and adolescents in the U.S. and accounts for approximately 3-5 percent of all deaths in children aged 5-19 years. It is also responsible for 10-15 percent of sudden unexpected infant deaths.

Risk factors for sudden cardiac arrest
    Sudden cardiac arrest occurs more frequently in males than females, and, in children, most commonly occurs between 10-19 years of age. Still, it’s important to note that SCA may occur in children of all ages, even infants.

Some other risk factors include:

Athletic activity: Two-thirds of the deaths caused by SCA in children occur during exercise or activity. SCA is the leading cause of death in young athletes, accounting for 75 percent of all athlete-related deaths.
    Known congenital heart disease or structural heart abnormalities.
    Known abnormal heart rhythms associated with congenital heart disease. Most commonly, these include ventricular arrhythmias or atrial arrhythmias, especially the post-operative state or in the presence of a weakened heart.
    Known abnormal heart rhythms that are very rapid, even with a normal heart. For example, rapid ventricular tachycardia or atrial fibrillation with a rapid ventricular response.
    Undiagnosed cardiac conditions, especially those known to be associated with sudden cardiac arrest.
    Obesity and hypertension.
    Exposure to drugs, medications, toxins and infectious agents, including cocaine, inhalants, recreational or club drugs, and some prescription medications.
    Sudden blow to the chest directly over the heart (commotio cordis).
    Family history of:
    Known heart abnormalities
    Sudden death before 50 years of age
    Conditions known to cause SCA, such as long QT syndrome, Brugada syndrome, catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (CPVT), hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC) or other familial cardiomyopathies
    Unexplained fainting or seizures

John Day
    Participant

Catching up on Thanksgiving comments:

@Wes
    : Yes, I have engineering tendencies, but also creative/artistic tendencies. Overlap in OK.

@VP Gary: Thanks for the career timeline. You had a LOT of OJT, Brother!

those darned kids
    Participant

doesn’t explain 10, 20, 30% excess mortality.

WHO sources saying the new variant is actually called Omicron, not Nu!

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

A New Strain

John Day
    Participant

And Thanks to Doc Robinson for this article, presenting evidence that children don’t spread COVID much in households, nowhere near as much as adults do.
    https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00209-7/fulltext

All kind and constructive comments appreciated 🙂

Noirette
    Participant

On Eugyp. Ignorant and Afraid.

OK read, as he includes ‘class’, if only as a division between a privileged class and ‘ordinary folks,’ with the tops ‘pampered and sheltered’ or words to that effect.

He makes the they are out of touch argument, with ‘common sense’ coming from below, or the ‘modern’ hive mind doing better. OK, alright 🙂 ..

He doesn’t mention any groups such as the gulf between the Yellow Vests and Manu’s (Macron) buddies; the ‘Dem.’ remote workers apalled at the very existence of Deplorables, etc.

Secondly, he points to ‘curated information’ and describes some or the reason to divert, play dumb, etc. on the part of Gvmt./ Establishment types.

He ascribes the shoddiness of the ‘info’ to stupidity, incompetence, currying favor, bureaucratic inertia (off the cuff from my read) …all of which play a role for or sure!

Imho, it is info. which has been tailored or fabricated to serve powerful ppl, Corps, groups.

He goes off the rails (imho) in ascribing a personal motive of fear of the Corona, of suffering and possibly dying. Ex. quote:

The prime minister of Austria is so afraid that he has confined all unvaccinated Austrians to their homes.

If these heads of States were, for. ex, closing schools because of fear of contagion to them personally, they are nuts, and out of character re. their the Tops / plebs division. Moreover they get ‘best’ protection and treatment, cures. They have nothing to fear from school kiddies.

Is this a German interpretative thing? That the leader’s personal ‘fears’ would dictate national policy directed to millions of ppl in regions distant from them?

Personal fears are not invovled in this story imho.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

A New Strain

John Day
    Participant

@”Deflationista”: Excerpted from the posted article about sudden cardiac death in children and the young: This points out that when this rare thing happens, it happens for specific reasons. It’s not normal. The reasons are sought through autopsy, family history, genetic and metabolic testing.
    Reasons matter…

“The most common causes of SCA in children are:

Structural cardiac abnormalities (congenital heart diseases and postoperative repairs, coronary artery anomalies, or Marfan syndrome)
    Abnormalities of the electrical system of the heart (also known as primary electrical diseases), such as long QT syndrome and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
    Abnormalities of the heart muscle structure or function, such as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC), or dilated cardiomyopathies
    Acquired heart disease (inflammation or infection in the heart/myocarditis)
    Arrhythmias, including atrial flutter/atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia (VT), ventricular fibrillation (VF), sinus node dysfunction, and complete heart block
    Atherosclerotic coronary disease
    Commotio cordis (caused by a blow to the chest)
    Drug-induced SCA”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

This Omicron or whatever the hell it is will be an interesting test-case in how well the “same-old-same-old” fear-propaganda approach will work after it has been deployed again and again and again.

Bishko
    Participant

We are probably all in full understanding about what “agent provocateurs” are all about. I’ve noticed a trend in all the reporting of “Cases” in almost all countries. I’m beginning to wonder if there are “Virus agent provocateurs” quietly going about their business. The repeated spiking curves of illnesses in all the affected countries could be easily explained by the deliberate release of new viruses into the populations. It would only take a small handful of people to accomplish this, and, it would seem, to be just what the power brokers want. Anyone read the commandments of the Georgia Guide Stones?

zerosum
    Participant

Attention all s-f fans
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/metaverse-scam-were-being-herded-matrix

The Metaverse Is A Scam

The Metaverse Is A Scam: We’re Being Herded Into The Matrix
    ——–
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/nu-ked-virus-variant-sparks-chaos-across-global-markets
    The Dow and S&P 500 suffered their worst ‘Black Friday’ selloff in 70 Years
    COVID variant ‘omicron’ arrives just in time to tamp down soaring inflation, hawkish rates, and exuberant stocks
    ———-
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/belgium-first-european-nation-confirm-spread-nu-variant
    And with minutes to go before the market close, the WHO has just confirmed that it has just confirmed the “Nu” variant, aka variant B.1.1.529, has just been declared a “variant of concern” to henceforth be known as “Omicron”.
    ———-
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/salesforce-says-no-big-black-friday-discounts-year
    Black Friday, the busiest in-store shopping day of the year, will not have those deep discounts consumers are used to this year. Companies suffer from snarled supply chains and rising costs that have crushed margins. This means companies aren’t serving up deep discounts as they were pre-COVID. On top of this, households have depleted savings and negative real wage growth, though they continue to use credit cards.
    ———-
    Don’t you love to say, “I told you so”

those darned kids
    Participant

and so it continues: https://news.google.com/search?q=omicron&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

i guess when we get to omega we’ll finally be done with this crap.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

And the new scariant has indeed been dubbed “Omicron”. It is apparently sufficiently scariant to make the US financial markets including the price of petroleum do a royal nosedive for Not-So-Black Friday.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Deaflad

The jabs clearly don’t work, even if loads of people can’t seem to get their heads around that inconvenient fact. So what do the jabs do? A large increase in cardiac events perhaps? Footballers dropping dead on the pitch? Excess mortality on the rise? A spike in prion diseases? Many more still births? No, no, you say, all perfectly normal. Go on, I dare you, come up with some evidence that the jabs are somehow, somewhere effective in terms of public health. I’ve looked and drawn a blank so far, perhaps you can help.

John Day
    Participant

Steve Kirsch:
    Why Aren’t Healthcare Workers Speaking Out About the Catastrophe Caused by the Vaccines?
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/why-arent-healthcare-workers-speaking-out-about-catastrophe-caused-vaccines/5762819

zerosum
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

Don’t give up on that “Star Trek” future kids. It’s still obtainable, we promise! 😀

ctbarnum
    Participant

LA firefighter says “Here’s what you can do with your vaccine mandate” to LA County.

” The Los Angeles Times reports “The LAFD member responded to receiving the non-compliance letter by dropping his pants and wiping his buttocks with the letter.”

The report adds that the firefighter left “fecal matter on the document, before dropping it to the ground, according to the Stentorians of Los Angeles City, a group representing African American firefighters.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/la-firefighter-being-investigated-literally-wiping-his-ass-vaccine-mandate-letter

DarkMatter
    Participant

@deflationista
    I agree that one needs to be careful and not ascribe a typical phenomena to the wrong source. The problem is that for sudden cardiac arrest (as well as Covid and Ivermectin) it seems we can’t get the whole story. The agencies we depend on for the research aren’t forth coming and don’t seem interested in collecting and disseminating information. Everything is obscured in the name of preventing vaccine hesitancy. Do we have an excess of sudden cardiac arrest among the young and healthy? I don’t know for sure but nothing you have written answers that question. Your info reminds me of climate change deniers saying “We’ve always had heat waves. Nothing new here.” The question is are we seeing more now.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

While watching the Professor Mattias Desmet video on Mass Formation posted above, he mentioned the French Dreyfus Affair at about the 53:19 mark when making a point. Being curious, I looked it up to do some more reading and came across this old cartoon from the Le Figaro Monday 14 February 1898.

I hope that this image will post, as it represents the scene at many a Thanksgiving dinner this year due to the Covid psyop. Even the poor dog was not immune to the fracas that ensued when the divisive topic was broached:

The Dreyfus Affair

WES
    Participant

Markets fell today because arrogant “plunge protection team” members took the day off, thinking nobody would notice their absence.

The “Nu” viruses sole purpose is so the Fed can delay fighting inflation indefinitely.

In other unimportant news, sudden death reports are suddenly perfectly normal..

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Correction:

The link to the Mass Formation discussion came from today’s Howard Kunstler’s article, not a recent post on TAE.

The date of the cartoon was Feb 13th not 14th.

zerosum
    Participant

You can tell what will happen next

More People are getting covid – not my fault – its “Omicron”.
    More people are going to the hospital – not my fault – its “Omicron”.
    More people are dying – not my fault – its “Omicron”.
    More people are getting long covid – not my fault – its “Omicron”.
    More people are not responding to the vaccine – not my fault – its “Omicron”.
    More people are angry – not my fault – its “Omicron”.
    More people are loosing faith – not my fault – its “Omicron”.
    More people are believing bloggers – not my fault – its “Omicron”.
    Hurry! vaccine the children! Don’t take a chance! Get peace of mind!“ Omicron” is here.

deflationista
    Participant

Reasons matter

Indeed they do. People here seem to forget that.

And while it is indeed rare, it affects enough people every year to be significant worldwide.

To act like this is a new phenomenon is par for the course in places like this that weave a conspiracy and causation to any little passing thing. Anyone paying attention would know that sudden cardiac arrest is not some new thing. Many of these articles talking about the growing numbers of athletes collapsing include names of people who collapsed or died long before any vaccine rollout for covid 19. Many of the other people described did not even get the vaccine. Some had also contracted covid at some point in the past. But, people here like to overlook those realities. They overlook the reality that this has been “a thing” for longer than any covid outbreak. It is childish to suggest otherwise. I am not sure how a serious person can research and be aware of what sudden cardiac arrest is, and still insist that this is some new, rare side effect of the vaccine. And the way these stories spread through places like this and on social media is even more alarming. People love to have their biases confirmed. Just like a junkie loves their next fix. I am not sure what is more virulent at this point, covid or misinfo. The funniest part about this forum is that people here think that they never fall for misinfo. That they are the righteous ones. Fighting the Big Narrative. Fighting disinfo. The baloney detection skills in this place don’t even seem to exist anymore. Is that my fault too?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.