Debt Rattle November 26 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 26 2021

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

watch out the trap that deflationista tried to set with the new york investigation. i’ve seen that article many times, but the case they say inspired it is from 2009.

here’s another one they missed, with cases from 2013, 2017 and 2018: https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2021/10/20/indiana-high-school-athletes-die-sudden-cardiac-arrest/5504764001/

ctbarnum
    Participant

Bender

It’s not good to mix alcohol with OCD medications.

those darned kids
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

If you missed this, here it is again:

Even if we would succeed in waking up the masses now, they would fall prey to a different story in a few years. And they would be hypnotized again, IF, IF we do not succeed in solving the real problem of this crisis.

Namely the question: Why did we as a society get in this state in which a large part of the population feels anxious, depressed, experiences a lack of sense, feels socially isolated? That is the real problem.

And if we do not succeed in finding out where this problem comes from then the masses will always be susceptible to leaders who try to lure them into a mass formation.

So I think the real question in this crisis is: What is there in our view of man and of the world in the way in which we look at life that makes us experience lack of sense-making?

In my opinion we must conclude that it is something in our materialistic mechanistic view of man in the world that leads up to a radical destruction of the real social structures and social bonds and of the feeling that life makes sense.

https://ratical.org/PandemicParallaxView/EyeOfTheStorm-ProfMattiasDesmet.html

ctbarnum
    Participant

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ just some randomer
    “ does it have any news regarding progress in our war with Oceania?”
    LMAO!!
    And thanks for the laughs.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I’ve been an adult nearly 3 decades. 2021 is the first time a close contact had sudden major heart issues. (My grandpa died of a heart attack, but he’d had heart troubles for years, was no surprise.). It wasn’t ONE close contact, but rather TWO. One had heart pain that started HOURS after her second Moderna injection…some time later it was diagnosed as myocarditis. The second was a heart attack about 10 days post first vax in a Covid recovered individual, my cousin, age 38.

The blinders that so many wear…they just don’t fit on me.

Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.