Debt Rattle October 5 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 5 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • Author

M. C. Escher Circle limit III 1959   • They All Lied. Throw Them All Out NOW (Denninger) • Covid-19: The Hyperferritinemic Syndrome (Chesnut) • S
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 5 2021]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Anecdotal:

A close friend (like family) suddenly developed several cancerous growths on his right leg a month ago that were burnt off yesterday.

He’s 74 and took his second Moderna jab in April, even after I told him he didn’t need it since he got COVID in July 2020. His rational was “since I’ve had a great live I’m doing my part to help find a cure for COVID”. He also does EVERYTHING his med team tells him too, he’s all set to take the booster as soon as Moderna’s is available…

No previous cancer, he’s thin & physical active. Of course we’ll never know if there’s any link whatsoever to the experimental koolaid.

P.S. LinkedIn is totally full of crap & I doubt any businesses pay attention to it in 2021 anyways. It’s full of lies, scammers & sociopaths seeking to pad their resumes ~ We had a niece that falsely claimed to have worked for us in Gotham. When I told her to remove the lies she literally flipped out on us. Add to that the LinkedIn “business” leads that I’ve received were like scams and/or pyramid schemes…I’m even still receiving LinkedIn’s spam after I closed/wiped my account, long before we ended our business. From my perspective LinkedIn did him a favor 😉

upstateNYer
    Participant

Anectodal: 2 seniors with mini strokes. 2 seniors with cancer. 1 middle aged person with Stephen Johnson’s (autoimmune disease), although she does have health issues. My social circle is small so unusual for me to know this many. Related to vaxx? I don’t know. That’s the point. We aren’t looking. We’ll never know.

“PCR tests are the gold standard for COVID-19 virus testing …”

What a sad statement on the state of science and medicine considering PCRs aren’t fit for purpose and are being scrapped, even by the CDC.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Try Earlier than 2019; Like 1st quarter 2017 in Seattle. Wasn’t Seattle cited as the epicenter of this monumental sh*tshow?

https://www.cdc.gov/hantavirus/resources/covid-vs-hantavirus.html

Polder Dweller
    Participant

What happens to your immune system after you get the shots? Spoiler alert, nothing good.

VP, in light of your anecdote, you especially might want to watch this:

Dr. D
    Participant

“Fed Prepares To Launch “Review” Of Central Bank Digital Currency That Could Render Cash, Privacy Obsolete”

Yes, I always get my financial advice from known felons. It makes me much more selective. Then I use any currency they propose. Especially if it lets them track when I’m away from home so they can burgle my TV. Which is about their level.

China Placed Massive Order For PCR Tests Months Before First Official COVID Case”

How do you calibrate it? Don’t you have to send the company the code of the virus you’re seeking?

As with NY’s National Guard callout, isn’t Britain serving petrol swapping a low-cost delivery for a very high-cost one? AND using up all the parts for their remaining equipment so they’ll be helpless?

Guys: this is why we have a private sector. Because the government sector can’t do anything right, cheap, or on-time. They CAN however, kill everyone and destroy things (over-budget), which makes a military right in their wheelhouse. Do not break glass except in case of emergency.

CoFeFe, probably, but very, VERY complex, beyond me without a deeper level of medical baseline.

“Help wanted signs are plastered everywhere and no help is on the way.”

God helps those that help themselves. Still no explanation how everyone can not work, still eat, and things are not more broken down than present. I have heard some parts are in short supply – eg maybe you can’t get that 2nd car running and go to work – but still only hearing labor shortage, not materials. If trucks were down, they wouldn’t be desperate for drivers, for example. If money were down, they wouldn’t hire labor.

Pfizermectin going on strong. Can’t believe the level of je ne sait quoi, radical psychosis I guess? even in this society. So it doesn’t work, but the clone/method of the same drug DOES work, am I reading that right, Deflationista?

“The Age of Exterminations – III (Ugo Bardi)”

What’s going on with the UK direct injecting that euthanasia painkiller? Going anywhere? I bet they just said, “No we didn’t”, and everyone cheered.

Italian Court Sides With Nurse Wrongly Suspended For Refusing Covid-19 Jab (LSN) “

Didn’t read entirely but they’re constantly missing that the laws for approved drugs are radically different than unapproved medical experiments. Because then they’d have to admit we’re all in an unregistered medical experiment, with no control group. ‘Cause: Science. We always test failed medicines on the entire planet with no control group, then vilify 30-year, billion dose, proven safe over-the-counter medications as being dangerous and unhinged. Then trolls show up and repeat said line. “Medical experiments of DNA altering drugs creating clot proteins that failed 10 years in a row: sensible and safe. Nobel Prize winning drugs served for decades, with virtually no deaths or side effects anywhere, radically unsafe and unmedical. Squaaaawwwkk!”

Scotland: Well, they told them to wear masks. Just following the rules.

“Did Dr. Fauci work?” Well, no, esp back when they were saying no masks, if you don’t go to New Year’s Parades, you’re racist. But shouldn’t we be talking about and arresting them for using our tax money to create a Chinese bioweapon, then releasing it on us? Oh, then denying and covering it up, leading to many more deaths with their self-serving diversion? No? Just checking if rule of law or #Logos had returned yet.

They All Lied. Throw Them All Out NOW (Denninger)”

I try to stay away from Denninger because: diatribe, although most probably correct, but he’s right. Medicare gave them instant access to info we are only now getting. Every doctor there and whole administrations knew perfectly well.

“only people with certain disabilities are now able to opt out of wearing masks.”

Because when they’re spreading it everywhere, it’s safe? I mean, so long as just a COUPLE kids in every building are spreading it… Nevermind, I can’t keep up with the levels of unreason, especially as the CDC only JUST released a study, (Sept 1?) that MASKS DON’T WORK for children at schools. …Nor anyone else for that matter, as proven by two years of non-stop testing IRL, across the entire PLANET, with every mask place being decidedly worse than every non-mask place. No one notices. The ego is strong in this one. If there’s a conflict between reality and ego, always change the world and not your mind.

I agree with Dr. Day: if there are separate drinking fountains, I want the smaller one right away. Other Quakers have said the same. If you had separate for the “other” but 1/3 of the “we” also showing solidarity, their position would be untenable.

Cartoon has remained strong, but the panels are more of a storyline, so I haven’t posted them. However, what was the most woke cartoonist in the business has got his brains back, alarmed by the incredible attack on reason.

ChurchofState

https://sinfest.xyz/index.php

Pocoloco, that is good stuff, and for convergence of stars, you’re the right guy at the right time. Think about giving us your contact in order to be involved, or advertising? I can think of some arbitrages for the world to hold a wallet in El Salvador.

Also having trouble pulling ADE out of the numbers. Deaths or hospitalizations are there, but seems perhaps several presentations, several methods of injury? I believe if FeFe is right, it’s a HIV-like immunosuppressor/destroyer. So although as a bioweapon it’s a complete failure, the vaccine is hardly better, if they keep trying these inbred morons might finally get it right. …Especially as they write the CV protocols, give Remdesivir, keep them bedridden, on vents that can’t O2 their blood, and every doctor just follows the pied pipers of death, murder, and despair.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Dr D: “if they keep trying these inbred morons might finally get it right …”

Thanks for the laugh!

John Day
    Participant

From last night:
    Polder Dweller: I think the PHE bar graphs of cases per 100,000 per age group show ADE. See Yesterday’s TAE. I’m including it today. This has been progressing, and it is backward looking. We need to keep watching it. Thanks for being a human.

Sumac.Carol: Thanks. I have no hazelnuts…

VietnamVet: Happy to be of some minimal service, Brother. How was Vietnam so long ago, already?

Boogaloo: What if Bitcoin does what Facebook did? Repeatedly? Cash?

Phoenixvoice: Texas has different parts. You’ve seen some pictures of Yoakum. Land like the Texas Coastal Plains has been inhabited fairly densely for thousands of years in Eurasia. Humid, though.

John Day
    Participant

“Sympathy For The Vaccinated” (Yeah, Mick Jagger & Stones reference. Look for Hendrix ref. later)

​ ​Convention of States Action released the poll Wednesday, which reports that 65% of surveyed voters “do not believe Americans should lose their jobs if they object to taking the COVID-19 vaccine.” The poll also found 22.2% believe those who refuse the mandate should lose their job, while 12.8% aren’t sure…
    ​ ​Feelings on the mandate differed significantly based on political affiliation. According to the poll, “63.6% of Independent voters do not believe Americans should lose their jobs if they object to taking the COVID-19 vaccine, while 15.5% believe they should, and 20.9% aren’t sure.” …
    ​ ​The poll found 83.5% of Republican voters don’t want the unvaccinated to lose their jobs while 47.9% of Democrats feel the same way.
    ​ ​The mandate in question requires all federal employees and government contractors to be vaccinated. It also requires all businesses with more than 100 employees to ensure their workers are vaccinated or test them weekly.
    ​https://justthenews.com/nation/states/poll-majority-americans-think-those-refusing-vaccine-should-not-lose-job

​Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) of viral pathogenicity, is when antibodies from a prior viral infection, or vaccination, make the virus more infectious to the host.
    Look at the recent Public Health England data, showing cases per 100,000 by age and vaccination status (2 shots or none).​
    As England’s drawn-out Delta outbreak drags on, the infection rates in the vaccinated continue to outpace those in the unvaccinated, reducing (unadjusted) vaccine effectiveness further. For the 60s age group, infection rates are 63% higher in the vaccinated than in the unvaccinated, up from 53% last week, giving an (unadjusted) vaccine effectiveness of minus-63%. But that has been topped this week by the 40s age group, the vaccinated among whom now have an infection rate no less than 66% higher than the unvaccinated, up from 46% in last week’s report and 27% in the report for the month ending September 5th.

Vaccine Effectiveness Hits as Low as Minus-66% in the Over-40s, New PHE Data Shows

They don’t mean “unrelated” , do they? “Directly correlated” seems to be a good fit tor this data set.
    Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States
    ​ ​At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.
    https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7

John Day
    Participant

Jessica Berg Wilson’s obituary​: She was coerced into COVID-vaccination. Thanks Germ.
    ​ ​Jessica Berg Wilson, 37, of Seattle, WA, passed away suddenly on September 7th from COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT) surrounded by her loving family. Jessica was an exceptionally healthy and vibrant 37-year-old young mother with no underlying health conditions…
    ​ ​Jessica fully embraced motherhood, sharing her passion for life with her daughters. Jessica’s motherly commitment was intense, with unwavering determination to nurture her children to be confident, humble, responsible, and to have concern and compassion for others with high morals built on Faith.http://www.hoffnerfisherandharvey.com/obituary/jessica-wilson

John Day
    Participant

Israel is one of those countries where high vaccination rates appear to be increasing the number of COVID cases.​ What’s the exit strategy?
    JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel restricted its COVID Green Pass on Sunday to allow only those who have received a vaccine booster dose or recently recuperated from coronavirus to enter indoor venues. The new criteria mean that nearly 2 million people will lose their vaccination passport in the coming days. ​ ​
    ​ ​ Israel is the first country to make a booster shot a requirement for its digital vaccination passport. The move is widely seen as a step to encourage booster vaccination among those who have yet to receive a third dose.
    ​ Under the new guidelines, people must have received a booster shot to be eligible for a green pass. Those who have received two vaccine doses, and those who have recovered from coronavirus, will be issued passes valid for six months after the date of their vaccination or recovery.​..​ ​
    ​ ​Scores of Israelis staged demonstrations around the country in protest of the green pass system, with convoys of cars clogging morning commutes as many Israelis returned to work Sunday after September’s Jewish High Holidays. Opponents of the system said it is a form of forced vaccination.
    https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-middle-east-health-jerusalem-israel-25ec5e9141c72080876bfe4f481bf50f

​ ​Early combination therapy with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin reduces mortality in 10,429 COVID-19 outpatients
    ​…​March to December 2020 in adults with PCR-proven infection who were treated as outpatients with a standardized protocol. The primary endpoint was 6-week mortality, and secondary endpoints were transfer to the intensive care unit and hospitalization rate. Among 10,429 patients (median age, 45 [IQR 32–57] years; 5597 [53.7%] women), 16 died (0.15%). The infection fatality rate was 0.06% among the 8315 patients treated with HCQ+AZ. No deaths occurred among the 8414 patients younger than 60 years. Older age and male sex were associated with a higher risk of death, ICU transfer, and hospitalization. Treatment with HCQ+AZ (0.17 [0.06–0.48]) was associated with a lower risk of death, independently of age, sex and epidemic period. Meta-analysis evidenced consistency with 4 previous outpatient studies (32,124 patients—Odds ratio 0.31 [0.20–0.47], I2 = 0%). Early ambulatory treatment of COVID-19 with HCQ+AZ as a standard of care is associated with very low mortality, and HCQ+AZ improve COVID-19 survival compared to other regimens.
    https://rcm.imrpress.com/EN/10.31083/j.rcm2203116

​ ​To date, about 50 studies – among them about 30 randomized controlled trials and about 40 peer-reviewed publications – have been done on the use of ivermectin against covid. Most of these studies found that the use of ivermectin was associated with a positive outcome, such as a reduced risk of infection, hospitalization or death (see chart above; not all of these results were significant).
    ​ ​Based on these studies, several meta-analyses computed positive results, too. Most recently, a WHO-supported meta-analysis of 24 randomized controlled trials found a 56% mortality reduction overall and a 70% mortality reduction in patients who received early outpatient treatment.

The Ivermectin Debate

​This looks good. Lets see what cancer rates and incidence of birth defects in offspring of recipients look like in 7 years. HCQ and ivermectin will do, for now.
    Merck and Ridgeback’s Investigational Oral Antiviral Molnupiravir Reduced the Risk of Hospitalization or Death by Approximately 50 Percent Compared to Placebo for Patients with Mild or Moderate COVID-19 in Positive Interim Analysis of Phase 3 Study

Merck and Ridgeback’s Investigational Oral Antiviral Molnupiravir Reduced the Risk of Hospitalization or Death by Approximately 50 Percent Compared to Placebo for Patients with Mild or Moderate COVID-19 in Positive Interim Analysis of Phase 3 Study

John Day
    Participant

​”Rationalism” in US foreign policy?​ Now? “Just try not to lose the world’s leading chipmaker to the ascendant Chinese empire.”.. Thanks Eleni.
    ​ ​Elbridge Colby, who was in Trump’s Pentagon helping devise its national defence strategy, has a new book, The Strategy of Denial: American Defense in an Age of Great Power Conflict, making the case for a foreign policy that leaves the post-9/11 era clearly and decisively behind. The outer circle of the ‘periphery’ reduces to over-horizon, necro-tech management, and the ‘near provinces of empire’, such as Europe are dismissed as ‘sideshows’ to the main event – China. To focus on Iran or North Korea, he says, is simply misguided.
    ​ ​It is “a realist’s book, laser-focused on China’s bid for mastery in Asia as the 21st century’s most important threat”, Ross Douthat writes in the NY Times. “All other challenges are secondary: Only China threatens American interests in a profound way, through a consolidation of economic power in Asia that imperils our prosperity and a military defeat that could shatter our alliance system. Therefore, American policy should be organized to deny Beijing regional hegemony and deter any military adventurism — first and foremost, through a stronger commitment to defending the island of Taiwan”.
    ​ ​The Strategy of Denial presents a particularly unsentimental version of a rapidly consolidating Washington consensus. Biden’s speech justifying withdrawal from Afghanistan, in terms of an end to nation-building and focus on counter-terrorism – albeit more softly spoken – said the same as Colby.

The China Cold War Will Unstick America’s Glue

​”You want your cash; you can keep your cash”​ (heh, heh, heh…)
    Fed Prepares To Launch “Review” Of Central Bank Digital Currency That Could Render Cash, Privacy Obsolete
    ​…​Chairman Powell has done his best to push for caution, arguing that it’s more important to “get it right” than be “first to market”. Put another way: who cares if the PBOC roles out the “e-RMB” first? The dollar’s role in the global financial system is much greater, which means the US is obligated to proceed with more trepidation.
    ​ ​Powell and others have said repeatedly that the Fed’s research so far has been early and exploratory. Powell has also pointed to the fact that many Americans still use and prefer cash. Most importantly, Powell has addressed concerns that a CBDC would effectively allow the Fed to monitor the finances of every American.​ (I’m not reassured by that statement Powell made. He didn’t say what they would actually do. He might feel uncomfortable.)​
    ​ ​”It’s our obligation to do the work both on technology and on public policy to form a basis for making an informed decision,” he said last month.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/fed-prepares-release-report-fedcoin-could-render-cash-obsolete

​What could go wrong? They’ll just patent some designer hallucinogens , make them a little addictive, and short-acting so you can get right back to work.​
    The ‘Psychedelic Renaissance’ Is Entirely About Corporate Greed​,​​ Caitlin Johnstone​
    ​ ​“Money has begun flowing into companies intending to monetize psychedelic therapy as new research has increasingly shown that blowing one’s mind can alter it for the better,” reads a new article for the Los Angeles Times titled “Money is pouring into psychedelics. Meet the mystical hedge fund investor bankrolling the boom.”
    ​ ​“This scientific and commercial excitement rests on research showing that psychedelics can supercharge mental health treatment for PTSD, depression, anxiety, addiction, and other chronic ailments of the mind, enabling patients to dive deep, confront their traumas and — a rarity for mental illnesses — return healed,” the article reads. “That goes for synthetic chemicals such as MDMA and ketamine as well as plant-derived drugs such as psilocybin (the active ingredient in magic mushrooms), the South American plant brew ayahuasca, and the West African root-derived substance iboga.”​ …
    ​ ​Terence McKenna once said, “Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.”​ …
    ​ Psychedelics are useful not for the hallucinations they provide but for the hallucinations they remove. At the shallower end of the pool they can help dispel the psychological illusions which feed into our depression, anxiety, and PTSD. At the deep end they have the potential to remove our fundamental hallucinations about ego, mind, separation, and consciousness. The gamble appears to be premised on building a high fence to keep everyone playing in the shallow end of the pool, where they are useful.

The ‘Psychedelic Renaissance’ Is Entirely About Corporate Greed

​Experienced

Mr. House
    Participant

“..the timeline for when the virus was actually spreading in the wild would dramatically shift: from December 2019 to as early as May 2019..”

Uh huh, and like i’ve said since this began, if the media wasn’t blaring it from the rooftops everyday, would you even notice? Maybe it was that strange vaping disease that you heard about in the summer of 2019 and then never heard of again. Karl D doesn’t go far enough, cause it isn’t just the medical industry but the media, education, .gov and on and on. It wasn’t a coup by Dems in 2020 it was a coup by the WEF and anyone who accepts their blood money.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

From yesterday’s comments:
    “Virus surge hits New England despite high vaccination rates”

In Vermont, 74% of recent Covid deaths were breakthrough cases.

Vermont’s official reported breakthrough case numbers for the most recent 4-week period with data (8/25-9/22):
    Breakthrough cases were 33% of the total Covid cases, and 74% of the Covid deaths.

(At the end of that 4-week period, about 71% of the Vermont population was fully vaxxed.)

The number of breakthrough cases occurring during this recent 4-week period (1,610) was more than the number breakthrough cases which occurred during the previous 8 months up to 8/25 (1,209). That’s a 133% increase in only 4 weeks.

Deaths/Cases gives a rough estimate of the Case Fatality Rate during the recent 4-week period:
    For breakthrough cases, fatalities were 1.43% of cases.
    For non-breakthrough cases, fatalities were only 0.25% of cases.

(“Non-breakthrough” case numbers include people who got vaxxed and then tested positive less than 14 days after the injections were completed. “Non-breakthrough” death numbers could include people who died from Covid more than 14 days after being fully vaxxed, as long as they tested positive within 14 days.)

www[dot]healthvermont[dot]gov/sites/default/files/documents/pdf/COVID19-Weekly-Data-Summary-9-24-2021.pdf

www[dot]healthvermont[dot]gov/sites/default/files/documents/pdf/COVID19-Weekly-Data-Summary-8-27-2021.pdf

geodata[dot]vermont[dot]gov/datasets/vt-covid-19-daily-counts-table/explore?showTable=true

Links modified to avoid spam filter.
    replace “[dot]” with “.”

zerosum
    Participant

TAE does it again
    Who will inherit the earth?

• They All Lied. Throw Them All Out NOW (Denninger)
    • Slowly, Then All at Once (Kunstler)
    • The Age of Exterminations – III (Ugo Bardi)
    • India To Pay $674 Compensation For Every Covid-19 Death (BBC)
    —————
    Trying to compete, to survive, with wildlife, without the tools of civilization, will end, as soon as the cooler is empty.

• Europe’s Energy Crisis Presents A Real Danger (Lacalle)
    —————
    Of course we’ll never know if there’s any link whatsoever to the experimental koolaid.

Anecdotal: #3
    Mini hearth attack, resulting in a quad bypass in a 82 year old that had never been sick.
    Blood cloths in leg requiring 2 operation
    Losing sight, (blurry), in one eye which cannot be improved with corrective glasses
    Not feeling remorse for accelerating the transfer of elderly to a better life
    ———-
    Wearing face masks hides facial defects, such as acne.
    ——–
    The Strategy of Denial is learned in childhood in our social/economic system. In other words, LYING
    ———
    Psychedelics are removing those people who are not workaholics
    ———–

a kullervo
    Participant

The “jab”: approved or not, people are taking it – so why does that matter? In practical terms, what’s the difference between “approved” and “emergency use” anyway?

Once in a while, les idiots savants in charge at mid-level positions need some distraction, ergo the world needs Wikileaks.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Thank you, Doc Robinson. That doesn’t look good at all. 🙁

Germ
    Participant

There are a lot of very brave Docs. out there:

upstateNYer
    Participant

NY’s largest healthcare provider fires 1,400 who refused to get Covid vaccine

“The hospitals and clinical network, which operates Lenox Hill hospital in Manhattan, Staten Island University hospital and others said its 76,000 remaining employees are 100% vaccinated.”

“Other hospitals and nursing homes, including Syracuse’s Upstate University Hospital and St. Joseph’s Health, have similarly suspended or laid off any workers who refuse to get vaccinated. They are not eligible for unemployment benefits, according to the state Labor Department.”

https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2021/10/nys-largest-healthcare-provider-fires-1400-who-refused-to-get-covid-vaccine.html

Lovely. Just lovely. Get an experimental vaxx that doesn’t keep you from getting or spreading a disease … or get fired and live under a bridge or something because we’ve also sealed off your income stream. This is utterly exhausting.

ctbarnum
    Participant

On the lighter side:

ctbarnum
    Participant

India to pay for Covid deaths- well, it worked so well in care homes and hospitals! C’mon, Uttar Pradesh- doncha y’all want that juicy money? Why shouldn’t governments put hits out on their citizens? $674 isn’t as generous as $39,000, but they’re so much more frugal in India. /sarc
    Maybe they were going to call it “Severe Acute Respiratory and Circulatory” disease, but caught themselves just in time?

They redefined “pandemic”. They redefined “vaccine”. They redefined “illness”. They redefined “testing”. They redefined “care”. They redefined “harm”. They redefined “science”.
    On CSPAN’s Washington Journal this morning, Neil Bradley of the US Chamber of Commerce said: “The pandemic wasn’t brought on just by politicians…” (Go to the tape because the transcript is in error).
    I say it was.

I have a sticker on my computer that says Trump tweeted the “covfefe” remark on May 31, 2017.

upstateNYer
    Participant

I vaguely recall the hoopla over the “covfefe” tweet. Didn’t pay attention since I don’t use twitter and don’t think that twits, um tweets, are news.

However, “covfefe” seems strangely prescient at this point.

chooch
    Participant

Here is a presentation of a study that focuses on Medicare recipients 65 and over.

https://www.humetrix.com/powerpoint-vaccine.html

My thoughts on Chart 16

In the trials that established the baseline efficacy, people 65 and over weren’t included

Wasn’t there a lawyer that obtained death numbers in the Medicare system of people that died before they were considered fully jabbed up. How would that change this chart if we considered these as breakthroughs infections that were hospitalized?

And Chart 17

Impressive risk reduction for those who previously had Covid and got the jab. Likely, has more to do with natural immunity. This group of people are likely skewing the benefit on the previous chart.

But here is the thing, what if ADE is not a thing and nobody starts melting in their footprint like WTC7. In the limit, as more and more unvaccinated people that have had Covid get jabbed will the efficacy numbers start to inflect making boosters look like they are improving things. I know, Its really natural immunity that’s the driver but the data will be used to give credit to the jab.

Mr. House
    Participant

“In the trials that established the baseline efficacy, people 65 and over weren’t included”

Gaming the numbers like they have been since the beginning right? If you don’t count all the people who have been dying of covid in your trial then your jab is going to look rather effective no?

Mr. House
    Participant

So if this isn’t about the great reset then what is it about?

Mr. House
    Participant

We’ve established they are lying, that was established rather quickly from the getgo. Why are we still talking about it/listening?

chooch
    Participant

Mr. House, I get the whole numerator/denominator, jigging relationships to look like hockey sticks instead of plateaus and yes they are lying to build back better or great reset. Or maybe the CCP virus plus uploaded CCP mRNA sequence is a set up for MERS-Cov 2.0. It’s just a thought experiment into unintended or intended consequences and how we may be blind to the outcome. As @Antidote rightly reminds us, “we only see what we look at”

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Chooch: “ But here is the thing, what if ADE is not a thing and nobody starts melting in their footprint like WTC7. In the limit, as more and more unvaccinated people that have had Covid get jabbed will the efficacy numbers start to inflect making boosters look like they are improving things. I know, Its really natural immunity that’s the driver but the data will be used to give credit to the jab.”

I, too, have considered that eventually everyone will have natural immunity, jab or no jab. Still early to judge on ADE, but the numbers are suggesting that it bears further investigation. Regardless, the jabs wreak havoc on the immune system, doing much more than just ramping up spike antibody production. I’m aware of three young individuals with cancers post jab, one in my social circle, two in a social circle 2 people removed from me. The control group must hold. If this narrative doesn’t fall apart soon, the unvaccinated are going to need to create an underground economy in order to survive.

Germ
    Participant
    chooch
    Participant

Phoenix vice: (the auto complete did that) kinda funny no offense intended. Absolutely, the injections introduce a bit of glycoprotein manufacturing apparatus in to the blood stream. It has a head start over the rest that either stays in the muscle or drains into a nearby lymph node ultimately a fox and hound scenario ensues. The area associated with with all the endothelial cells that make up our vascular system is on the order of a football field. So the damage could occur anywhere. Inflammation, stroke, clots, hamster nuts. Then there is the CNS and it looks Like there is no place that theses chards of glycoproteins can go, Blood brain barrier be damned. Then there is fundamental immune cell-cell communication associated with glycoproteins that in the case of cancer is may also be disrupted.

Mr. House
    Participant
    WES
    Participant

The drop in government medical and pension costs proves the vaccines are working.

The drop in hospital expenses and increases in profit margins proves the vaccines are working.

The reduction in university salary expenses proves the vaccines are working.

What ever happens on Oct 15th will prove that the vaccines are still working.

Being able to discriminate against unvaccinate people is now perfectly legal.

Corporate profits increasing because companies no longer have to pay severance to terminate the unvaxxed.

There are no shortages of workers because of the government’s vaccination mandate.

There are no everyday goods shortages due to the vaccines.

There is no energy shortage due to the vaccines.

There is no toilet paper shortage due to the vaccines.

The vaccines didn’t do n’thing.

Germ
    Participant

“Antoine Méchin: 32-Year-Old Triathlete Suffers Severe Adverse Reaction To The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, Possible End Of Career”

Antoine Méchin: 32-Year-Old Triathlete Suffers Severe Adverse Reaction To The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, Possible End Of Career

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

chooch
    You are not highlighting, ENOUGH, the importance of the data contained in

https://www.humetrix.com/powerpoint-vaccine.html

At the bottom, right hand side, there is a download icon. I recommend everyone to download because the propagandists will find way to bury or change this data or minimize the implication of this data.

Of course, there are some people who will swear on their mothers grave that the data is invalid and not-relevant.

There are smart people at TAE that can report on the info in this report, that could save the lives of your senior loved ones.

This is data from USA not from a suspected 3rd world country.

ctbarnum
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

@ WES
    Of course, the vaccine is working!
    The numbers of retired seniors are decreasing faster than the collateral damage to the workaholics.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.