Debt Rattle October 5 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 5 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

I’ve only made it a few minutes into a couple of Stew Peters’ videos, something doesn’t smell right about him.

This one is actually worse, looks like disinfo to discredit other alt. news people that are actually doing good & reputable work…

Saw this kind of stuff before, several times.

First saw it during the patriot movement when it started gaining a little bit of momentum ~ Alex Jones was the culmination of discrediting that movement, I knew it at the time even before Alex Jones’ Stratfor connections became public, now he’s the frothing-at-the-mouth picture boy for any & all “conspiracy theory” (ie patriot movement) people.

JAN 6 was also a classic double-agent provocateur mission…

It’s why I steer clear of groups & just focus on the one solution available (Natural Law) that could, if people rallied to it, undo the entire mess.

I know now it’s never going to change, so I just prepare to survive what’s coming to the best of my ability.

P.S. I rescued another wonderful kitten tonight ~ Some sick soul dumped a gorgeous, lovable calico. This one will be saved…

zerosum
    Participant

Karl has given his analysis
    https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243789

Waning Covid-19 Humetrix article: https://www.humetrix.com/powerpoint-vaccine.html

“THIS IS FRAUD WRIT LARGE AND KNOWING, INTENTIONAL FRAUD AT THAT UP AND DOWN THE LINE FROM BIDEN TO FAUCI TO THE CDC AND THE NIH AND FDA AND EXTENDS TO EVERY SINGLE ******* IN THE MEDIA CLAIMING THIS IS A PANDEMIC OF THE “UNVACCINATED”; THEY ARE ALL — EVERY ONE OF THEM — LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH AND MUST PAY FOR WHAT THEY’VE DONE.”
    Comments
    Showing Page 1 of 6

Does anyone at TAE have any other comment for us?

Archie
    Participant

@ Dora

Thanks for the link to the McCollough talk. He went the full monty in that one and it was so satisfying to feel the disdain in his voice. Let’s hope many of those medical professionals answer his plea.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

MUST PAY FOR WHAT THEY’VE DONE.

Nice diatribe there, big Karl…

₿oogaloo
    Participant

I agree that the new McCullough video is worthwhile. It’s not as good as the last one that somebody linked to, but still worthwhile.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.