Debt Rattle September 27 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 27 2021

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

Thanks All, I have been catching up. There has been a lot for me to do recently, which isn’t sleeping.
    The Spartacus post getting such high numbers is great. I’m gonna’ help it a little bit. just a little bit.
    🙂

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Alberta Government continues pressuring its people: … Get vaxxed! Relentless plea, …

F.S.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The only way we escape from the jackboot face stomping we’re experiencing from the Authoritarian Control Structure (that WE built !) is for those sane Authoritarian Control Structures to lose their authority and their control . . . which is going to leave the world in an uncontrolled state, generally lacking in things like authority and structure. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. No wonder no one is in a big hurry to kick that ball rolling. Chaos is so, I dunno, chaotic.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

chooch: “If injected IV, what type of cell(s) would be used would be used to build out a version with the spike protein?”

I don’t know the specifics, but according to the University of Rochester study I linked earlier, there’s widespread distribution of the translated (created by the cells) spike protein traveling via interstitial fluid and blood: “In vaccines, such as mRNA vaccines, the translated SP [Spike Protein] is released into interstitial fluid/blood, distributed to many organs and triggers an immune response… For some of the vaccines, the SP produced by the vaccine will be released from cells and distributed in the body before it can mount an immune response.

If it’s not the spike protein that’s causing myopericarditis, for example (as in the study linked earlier, “Intravenous injection of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine can induce acute myopericarditis in mouse model“, then what is a more likely cause of damage?

V. Arnold
    Participant

This is just ludicrous; the U.S. will not allow anyone veccinated with Sputnik V to enter the US…

https://www.stripes.com/covid/2021-09-27/us-travel-rules-close-door-russia-sputnik-v-covid-vaccine-3041044.html

Sputnik V is arguably one of the best CV-19 vaccines on the planet…

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

The Testimonies Project

Homepage English

F.S.

VietnamVet
    Participant

“We are doing it for your own good” is the authoritarian state’s justification for what it does. Dissident’s used cassette tapes to show the Soviet Union’s lies. The internet is faster and broader but sooner or later it will be censored/shut down. They really do not know what they are doing. Propaganda fails when the truth becomes obvious. Scientifically and politically, vaccine mandates and passports do not prevent COVID-19 infections.

I firmly believe that Americans, if they don’t want it, can’t be injected with mRNA vaccines. Sooner or later, when it becomes obvious that fully vaccinated acquaintances are becoming infected and deathly ill, hospitals continue to overflow with patients, the current for-profit economic/political system falls apart.

Updated the Spartacus article to include all references.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.