Debt Rattle January 22 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 22 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)
  • Author

Gerard Dou A woman playing a clavichord 1665   • The Very Concerning Data From Scotland (Horowitz) • Covid-19 Vaccines and Treatments: We Must Ha
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 22 2022]

expatkiwi
    Participant

I have a question for the kiwi(s) on this forum. I have a generous job offer that would allow me to return to New Zealand from Europe. However I am worried about the vax mandates. The job offer doesn’t require one, but I would like to get your opinion on where you see things going right now in NZ with respect to mandates . Thanx and cheers

V. Arnold
    Participant

expatkiwi
    Participant

I wouldn’t venture a suggestion on what to do….
    But what I would suggest; you dive into your critical thinking skills and answer your own question…
    Best to you…

a kullervo
    Participant

Earth is in fact an alien ant farm*, but the aliens in charge got sloppy and almost ruined the whole shebang by letting us, the ‘ants’, breed like mad and thus clogging up the joint with countless adulterated ‘ant’ strains. Now the aliens are trying to clean up the mess: enter the great reset. (By the way, Tony Fauci is one of their moles, in charge of demographic control issues.)

* Tip of the hat to the rock band of the same name for their vision.

The alien ant farm hypothesis would also provide an answer to the Fermi paradox and explain some mysteries such as the okapi, the platypus and the disappearance of a certain Mr. Epstein.

Lighten up: it’s the weekend.

kolya
    Participant

expatkiwi, I guess you’re not a nurse or a teacher then. apartheid is distributed unevenly here in Australia. if you can work from home and are happy with takeaway you’re fine.
    because omicron, kids have to mask when they go back to school, and they’ll be very safe because the teachers are all double jabbed. so that sucks, my son won’t have any free thinking role models at school.
    there was a good turnout at the freedom march today, people organising and being seen and heard. there is nowhere to hide, we just need to stand strong and let them know we won’t put up with this crap.

those darned kids
    Participant

we really need to label these “vaccines” as “smoothies”. maybe that would get the governments attention:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/evie-smoothie-recalled-cyanide-poisoning-1.6324156

Evive Nutrition Inc. is recalling its Immunity Super Functional Smoothie due to the presence of raw elderberries, which contain cyanogenic glycosides, a natural toxin that releases cyanide when eaten. (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)

The agency says the recall was triggered by consumer complaints and reported illnesses after drinking the smoothie.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

this goes waaaaaaaay beyond being ironic.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Let’s not beat about the bush, get this MacWrong:

https://twitter.com/Based_Croatia/status/1484426702344359937?s=20

Oroboros
    Participant

Over at The Saker, a bird’s eye view of the Vineyard

A Short-Term Geopolitical Forecast

by Dmitry Orlov

A most excellent over view in deed.

A Short-Term Geopolitical Forecast

“…After February 20th, however, we should expect some new and interesting domestic distraction. It could have to do with Western financial house of cards/pyramid scheme finally pancaking, or it could be a fun new virus, or natural gas running out and causing a huge humanitarian emergency. Or it could be a combination of these: the virus can be blamed on China, the gas emergency on Russia, and the financial collapse on both. While everyone is distracted, an aircraft carrier or two might go missing, the Aegis Ashore installation in Poland might get totaled by freak swamp gas explosion and so on and so forth. But then nobody would take notice…..”

From the comment section at the Saker

“….America has a President who is essentially a shit-stain in the seat of his expensive blue suit. So at least publicly, America is being governed by a shit-stain. America is just going to collapse. Not that this would be a bad thing. America is devolving into an open rancid sewer along all the dimensions that constitute a Society….”

chooch
    Participant

Sweet macaroon!

Mandatory vaccinations represent death penalty and its execution for many citizens. That has to remain a choice for every citizen. Murder is murder. Those who don’t know and haven’t educated themselves, take a look at the official data.

John Day
    Participant

Yom Luongo figures the DNC is gunning for Tulsi Gabbard, after she called out the robbing Bernie, then shot down the Kamala in the debates. They figure she’s some kind of a threat to their votes this November and in 2024. I wish her the very best. She has integrity. Luongo grudgingly concedes the same.

How Scared of November Are the Democrats? They Fear Populist Tulsi Gabbard

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HQKgVpUu1b0/Xl3iHHuyWVI/AAAAAAAAJ5U/TtfglRsrhfU_5rxegkn5BC6-If0XtgbFwCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/IMG_20200302_202806.jpg

chooch
    Participant

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@tdk: Elderberries have to be cooked in a certain way prior to ingesting in order to neutralize the naturally-occurring toxin in them. The makers of this smoothie-formula clearly didn’t do that.

chooch
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Californicate is a third world wanna-be

This is terrible. Who would like this? Are there enough dementia patients in the US to win elections?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

From the Tom Luongo piece:

Ace Clinton [strategist] Paul Begala is now, right on cue, blaming Democrat voters, because it’s hard to do any self-reflection when you don’t cast one in a mirror.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oroboros
    Participant

Gruesome Newsom is hemorrhaging red ink in Californicate. The wealthier most productive citizens are leaving and taking their state taxes with them, leaving a third world welfare dump state with no visible means of support, hence DOUBLING the state tax.

How batshit crazy is that?

That’s how Libtards roll these days.

Does Gruesom think Xiden Biden poop pants is gonna bail him out?

hahahaha

Gavin Newsom Accidentally Stands In Street Poop While Stressing Need For National Health Standards

Gavin Newsom Accidentally Stands In Street Poop While Stressing Need For National Health Standards

https://thegloriousamerican.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Gavin-Newsom-on-poop-1170×630.jpg

“On Monday, California Governor, Gavin Newsom tried to raise his national profile by insisting the rest of the country maintain ultra-high sanitary standards like his home state. Unfortunately, Newsom accidentally delivered the speech while standing ankle-deep in world-famous San Francisco street poop.

But when the governor attempted to step towards his large sign reading “Be Safe, Be Sanitary,” Newsom’s feet were securely stuck.

“Oh.” He said looking down. “It appears I’ve become consumed by California quicksand, I believe.”

“THAT’S NOT QUICKSAND—IT’S POOP!” yelled one of the cameramen standing over forty feet from the governor. “WHY DO YOU THINK WE’RE STANDING THIS FAR AWAY FROM YOU?!”

“I thought you were social distancing!” Newsom yelled back as panic began to sink in.

Trying to salvage the PSA and not throw up, Newsom focused all his energy on the message he still believed America needed to hear.

“Would you look at what Donald Trump has done now?” he said looking down at his feet. “San Franciscans have become so worried about their health and safety, it appears they’ve all evacuate their bowels in some type of brave, beautiful protest.”

As the horrid stench began to make his eyes water, the ever-politically savvy governor delivered the perfect line as tears began streaming down his face.

“It’s piles like this that make me so proud to be a liberal progressive.”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

One of the more confusing attack strategies waged by the so-called “woke” mobsters in their war against humanity has been their flamboyantly wacky attack upon gender and all things which differentiate between male and female. What’s with all of that nonsense, anyway?

I just didn’t get it. It seemed pointless. I was not able to come up with a satisfactory explanation of WHY they were investing so much energy in such an apparently idiotic campaign.

I was discussing this mystery yesterday with my family when my daughter just sort of casually dropped the answer into the middle of the conversation like an illuminating star shell flare that lit up the landscape like daylight.

“They’re trying to erase from the minds of all reproduction age people their innate sense of natural sex differentiation and gender BECAUSE MACHINES DON’T HAVE GENDER. Being aware of one’s identity as a man or woman is a step toward being aware that one is not a machine. Obviously the materialists can’t have that sort of realization in people’s thinking. People who know themselves as male or female aren’t going to buy into the idea that they’re just another disposable piece of machinery, who aren’t even necessary for reproduction because genetic engineering and fetus development is better done in the laboratory anyway.”

Wowser. It’s a good thing my daughter inherited her looks AND her brains from her mother’s side of the family. Her observation was such a goodie that I just had to share it with y’all.

Oroboros
    Participant

Black Pigeon Speaks

Clown World Clews

Not News, Clews

A brand new coined term.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.MjYwx5Z8q__vODXdDPuCPwHaD4%26pid%3DApi&f=1

CLEWS | Ep. 01: A Glimpse Into the ABYSS

absolute galore
    Participant

There would have to be a hell of a lot of raw elderberry in those smoothies to be even mildly toxic. Maybe super sensitive might get a tummy ache. Big to do about nothing, due to the “newsworthy irony.” They should just switch to an extracted cooked juice form to get rid of the mild toxicity.

I’ve had personal experience with this. Last year my son and I watched this Monty Python clip:
    <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/QSo0duY7-9s&#8221; title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/QSo0duY7-9s

Shortly after that, I was at the bulk spice section of my local natural market and I saw elderberries. I bought a few handfuls and took them home. After dinner I asked my son if he could guess what they were. I gave him some funny hints. Anyway, we then proceeded to eat some. I ate a bunch more than he did, as he thought they tasted bad. At some point I decided to google how you are supposed to use them.

I started to panic a bit when the results showed the berries to be poisonous when eaten raw. But eventually, way down in the results, I found out you really would have to try hard to make yourself nauseous and would need to consume an amount well beyond a reasonable serving, especially in a commercial smoothie where presumably cost of ingredients is a big consideration. Went to bed reassured but nevertheless prepared to wake up to throw up. The night passed uneventfully. If it’s on the internet, it must be true. Only problem is, which version?

absolute galore
    Participant

Did I already tell this story?^^ If so, apologies!

those darned kids
    Participant

mister roboto: i know that about elderberries. i posted the link because it is ridiculous that a product gets pulled because of complaints about headaches while these injectable products are forced upon us even after thousands of deaths.

Oroboros
    Participant

@D Benton Smith

Response to Elon Musk’s tweet leads to synthetic womb suggestion

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-01-19/response-elon-musks-tweet-leads-synthetic-womb-suggestion

https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/2022-01-19.jpg?itok=DyN4Ptth

“..Perhaps the primary reason the conversation about synthetic wombs is attracting attention is because it was kicked off by a tweet from Tesla CEO and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk. He tweeted a concern that we should be worried about population collapse, sharing an article from the BBC about a “jaw-dropping” crash in the global fertility rate.

The BBC reported that plunging fertility rates mean almost every nation could see their populations start to shrink by the end of the century. It added that 23 countries are expected to see their populations cut in half by 2100…”

absolute galore
    Participant

That Tom Hanks Biden promo is disgusting. Especially the end, when Biden comes on and says we can do anything, as long as we do it together. Vax mandates, war-mongering, trying to circumvent the Constitution, etc. etc. All together now.

Tulsi Gabbard as far as I have seen is definitely the most sane politician I have heard in a long time. Her going on Tucker Carlson a bunch, her not being afraid to mention God, not being afraid to be anti-war–these I believe are all very smart moves. Her peeps should call Joe Rogan when the time is right. I would relish the opportunity to vote for her.

those darned kids
    Participant

forrest schlump

chris_gee
    Participant

expatkiwi
    General mandates were avoided by heavy promotion of vaccinations and negative incentives, like vaccine passports for restaurants bars etc
    As to the future betting the farm on vaccinations is likely to be seen as futile. As against that the low rates in NZ and that it lags 2-3 months behind other countries means that they want to keep it that way. So you have a combination of conservative medical zealots, naiive politicians and media as flagwavers with questioning suppressed.
    At the moment re-entry is stopped by the suspension of miq availability from March. Quarantine and isolation periods have just been extended.
    In short I would expect a conservative authoritarian approach stopping short of mandates.
    How they habdle a major outbreak and facing the ineffectiveness of vaccines will be interesting. Given parochialism I doubt that they will be quick to adapt,

Oroboros
    Participant

Dark Side Of Metaverse Exposed: Why Your Kids Need To Stay Away From VRChat

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/dark-side-metaverse-exposed-why-your-kids-need-stay-away-vrchat

Mark Fuckerburg and the Pedo-verse

Artificial wombs: that means that Epstein (wherever he is) or Musk, or [favorite megalomaniac’s name here] will get his wish to be the father of the entire next generation!
    /s, sort of.

Seems pertinent- it’s popped into my head countless times as we head for technocracy:
    “and I will multiply your descendants [via Isaac] as the stars of heaven and the sand which is on the seashore…”
    (Hmm. I had forgotten that God also told Abram that Ishmael would multiply exceedingly and be the father of 12 princes. Sounds like a set up for future wars.)
    I always thought the Greatest Secret of the Ancient Learned Ones was that men had a part in pregnancy.
    Now they want to cut out the middle[wo]man.

I hope it makes God mad.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Well, well, … so this pathetic pathogen just caught up with me, … I think. My son got his positive test about last Tuesday (he is double-vaxxed), and now me, an only nonconformist in my household.

No help from the local health system, … just a PFO advise, a *.pdf file:

Think you may have Omicron? Here are things you can do
    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/the-dose/think-you-may-have-omicron-here-are-things-you-can-do-1.6306454

I have been unable to see my family doctor – in person – since, well , few months from before March 2020 complete system shutdown, … other than a chat-type consultation on couple of occasion – both just a lecture to get a jab, pronto.

Oh, well. Time will reveal what’s next, … watching up for blue lips, in a meantime.

… fwiw

F.S.

those darned kids
    Participant

figmund: sunshine, vitamin d, cbd, ivermectin from the horse store (that’s where we got ours), sunshine, vitamin c, pepsid, sunshine, zinc, fresh air, soup, quercetin, low dose aspirin, lecithin, and a few days worth of a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor like fluvoxamine if you have something like that in the house. did i mention sunshine?

i’m sure doc day can fix that up for me as i’m not a physician*.

*however, i am still alive.

oh, and NO ELDERBERRIES!¡!

It’s funny, ironic, how some sports stars appear to be smarter than just about anyone who’s supposed to be smart, and getting quoted for that. We saw Djokovic, and now Aaron Rodgers comes in. What does that tell us?

Aaron Rodgers: “When in the course of human history has the side that’s doing the censoring and trying to shut people up and make them show papers and marginalize a part of the community ever been [the correct side]?”

Oroboros
    Participant

Between Artificial Wombs, fertility crash from spike protein sterilization, and the Fuckerburg’s Meta-Pedo-Verse, it sounds like a low rent ripoff of the Matrix.

And Califorinate’s Big Tech Dicks are wading through dirty needles and evacuated bowels on the Streets of San Francisco waiting their turn to steal $950 of bling from their favorite yuppie shopping venue.

The Golden State has this covered, come on man, it’s that thing, you know, that Thing!

California’s Government Has Turned Homelessness Into Big Business

“homeless industrial complex.”

California’s Government Has Turned Homelessness Into Big Business

“California is home to the technology Industry, the entertainment Industry and the Homeless Industry. Fully 50% of all the nations homeless live in California—a State with 14% of the nation’s population.”

https://medicaregranny.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/5accf56f97724_HomelessPhoto.jpeg

Oroboros
    Participant

Somali Pirates vs Californicate

A different strategy for coping

Somali pirates vs Russian Navy

Michael Reid
    Participant

their flamboyantly wacky attack upon gender and all which differentiate between male and female. What’s with all of that nonsense, anyway?

I believe it is all part of the destruction of our civilization; couples, family, friends, community, culture, traditional organization of all these things that left us grounded in nature and belonging to life in the place we live. Things were organized the way they were because they worked in general. The madness of the last 100 years has been our undoing; and they call it progress.

Mr. House
    Participant

““They’re trying to erase from the minds of all reproduction age people their innate sense of natural sex differentiation and gender BECAUSE MACHINES DON’T HAVE GENDER. Being aware of one’s identity as a man or woman is a step toward being aware that one is not a machine. Obviously the materialists can’t have that sort of realization in people’s thinking. People who know themselves as male or female aren’t going to buy into the idea that they’re just another disposable piece of machinery, who aren’t even necessary for reproduction because genetic engineering and fetus development is better done in the laboratory anyway.””

How old is your daughter? That is some wisdom and along the lines of my own thinking. Would be nice to meet a woman like that around my parts! 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.