Debt Rattle January 22 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 22 2022

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Too bad, so sad…

Shane was replaced by Chad in 1997, who only uses pretend firearms for blood sport in video games 😐

I really miss the normality (when it existed) of men being men, women being women that I grew up with in the 60s-70s…

Just the other day I was reminiscing about naturally beautiful women, raised in healthy American communities, that were the Infinite’s gift to mankind ~ I look at “females” coming of age nowadays & feel sorry for young men (they’re a seriously lost generation too) that that will never know what nurturing, mature stability a good woman can bring into their lives.

I am grateful to my creator everyday for my wife who enriches my life beyond what I could have asked for…

So, so many things lost, most have no inkling that they ever existed (in America),

Gary

those darned kids
    Participant

we got ourselves a convoy!

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

Germany Roiled By “Political Earthquake”: Navy Chief Resigns After Saying “Putin Deserves Respect”, Warning China Is “Not A Nice Country”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/germany-roiled-political-earthquake-navy-chief-resigns-after-saying-putin-deserves-respect

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Criminal Mind! Yes, …

Pfizer CEO sees annual COVID vaccine rather than frequent boosters
    https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-ceo-sees-annual-covid-vaccine-rather-than-frequent-boosters-2022-01-22/

Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer is trying to appease vaccine skeptics with an idea of Covid-19 booster shots only once a year – instead of every few months – all while attacking the most vocal anti-vaxxers as “criminals” who “profit from circulating misinformation.” Phlunkin’ prick.

F.S.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Gerard Dou A woman playing a clavichord 1665

Better late than never?
    Sometimes I have to see something many times before…shazam!!! What an absolutely gorgeous painting…
    The tapestry is amazing in its detail…and the cello; so beautifully rendered…the lighting…the woman at the clavicord…
    Not familiar with Gerard Dou at all; in fact never heard of him…

D Benton Smith
    Participant

You have probably noticed that the AMAZING, ASTOUNDING & ALTOGETHER STUNNINGLY OBVIOUS STUPID MISTAKES being made by the adversaries of humankind recently are becoming increasingly stupid and obvious. Well, there’s a perfectly sensible reason for that , and here’s what it is:

There is literally NO incentive for them to be competent.

No matter how well they might do their jobs at this point, the simple fact is that any honest and truthful examination of their zones of responsibility will result in them being dragged into the street and summarily beaten to death by the ever increasing number of awakened victims.

They firmly believe (for good obvious reasons) that the only hope of personal survival is to prevent that honest and truthful examination from ever taking place. Therefore, the ONLY job they need to be good at is THAT job. . . protect the lie at all costs. Forestall truth, at all costs.

It’s an existential sort of showdown, and everybody on both sides either knows it outright or feels it in their bones.

Don’t worry. Become more and more aware of any truthful fact that you can find anywhere, and use that enlightenment to become even more aware of even more .

Acceptance of Reality is not that far away. You’ll make it. And so will they.

That video of the Canadian truckers was a real pick-me-up!
    Thanks tdk!

SeaBirds
    Participant

@expatkiwi

We have been in NZ since January 2020.
    Our gut feeling since early on in the plandemic was that NZ would become one of the worst places to be, because of the governance. At the moment, we are starting to feel like we might go back to live in the UK, if the madness continues to be reversed there. If you were living in the UK now, I would say to wait a bit longer. But France is different. It might improve there quicker than NZ, but who knows?

The governance here in NZ is diabolical, the political opposition to the vaccine narrative is non-existent, the people seem remarkably naive, gullible and terrorised by the government via a vile, lying and subservient media. Just like in many other countries. And yes, the global picture and outlook seems pretty dire at the moment. Where to go to best protect yourself and where you can continue to live a meaningful and productive life? The Reserve Bank of NZ is working on their CBDC. It seems that many people are happy with their vaccine passports and ready to roast you for being a selfish hold-out and for not wearing a face diaper. There have been a few incidents recently of OTT intimidation from police on innocent protesters/resistors (tasers and arrest). The rubbish being spewed out to convince parents to get their 5 year olds vaccinated is unbelievable. We really do wonder what or who is driving the leaders in their relentless pursuit of the narrative.

The current mandates here could be worse, but more might come. Hopefully it won’t progress to fines for the vax-free (like in Austria and Quebec). On the other hand, HuskyNut could well be right that 2022 will be the year that the SHTF on all dimensions. So then NZ offers remoteness, you can live off-grid, grow your own food, go fishing, home-school your kids and team up with your local VFF resistance!

Difficult decisions for many of us! We wish you all the best with your plans and hope that it works out well…

ctbarnum
    Participant

“Dmitri Orlov writes about the 5 stages of collapse:
    1. Financial Collapse
    2. Commercial Collapse
    3. Political Collapse
    4. Social Collapse
    5. Cultural Collapse”

I would posit (as Dmitry has) that the order for the West is happening in reverse and we’re on the cusp of #2 happening soon. #3 is happening as we speak with the reach toward totalitarianism, which never ends well. I’m surprised the financial shell games have been able to last this long, but finance capitalism does have quite a few tricks up its sleeve.

deflationista
    Participant

Raul continues his right wing propaganda drive.

Daniel Horowitz? The Blaze? Oooooooooh. How scary!!!

What a joke.

deflationista
    Participant

Mass formation psychosis:

s ivermectin from the horse store (that’s where we got ours)

ctbarnum
    Participant

Do the “right wingers” include Maher and Weiss, De-Fauci_felatio_ista?

“”We were told you get the vaccine, you get the vaccine and you get back to normal. And we haven’t gotten back to normal. And it’s ridiculous at this point,” Weiss said. “I know that so many of my liberal and progressive friends are with me on this and they do not want to say it out loud because they are scared to be called anti-vaxxed or to be called science denial or to be smeared as a Trumper.

“I’m sorry,” she continued, “but if you believe the science, you will look at the data that we did not have two years ago and you will find out that cloth masks do not do anything. You will realize that you can show your vaccine passport at a restaurant and still be asymptomatic in carrying Omicron. And you realize, most importantly, that this will be remembered by the younger generation as a catastrophic moral crime.””

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-sonia-sotomayor-coronavirous-aoc-kyrie-irving

So, everyone who disagress with your vax cult is a right wonger? Wow, before long the country will be nothing but “right wingers” and a few “progressive” totalitarians like yourself.

those darned kids
    Participant

well, at least i won’t have to worry about scabies like you.

deflationista
    Participant

Aaron Rodgers and the Packers can still make it to the Super Bowl if Mike Pence has enough courage.

ctbarnum
    Participant

TAE Summary
    Participant

The data from Scotland’s upsetting
    They vaxxed up but now are regretting
    It seems those injected
    Are now more infected
    Big pharma is due a bloodletting

It’s awfully hard to take action
    Sans data to ground satisfaction
    A year and half,
    But still, what a laugh!
    We aren’t giv’n the facts, just distraction

The omicron’s very transmissible
    Be careful and don’t be remissible
    Bypass crowded places
    Eschew unmasked faces
    Avoid all young maids who’re French kissable

Convinced by “The Science” and seduced
    Your spike protein mill has been goosed
    But week after week
    It falls from it’s peak
    You still need more spikes! Get the boost!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’m still very skeptical about this theory that the deflated one is an AI or a state actor of some kind. But if I did think that, I would probably be inclined to suspect that they are in fact a professional troll of the Russian variety. The thing about Russian “active measures” trolls is that they do not necessarily seek to promote viewpoints that are friendly to the current regime in Moscow. Rather, they promote multiple positions and attitudes depending on the context in order to foster maximum divisiveness.

Deflationista’s brand of trolling is so ham-fisted and unconvincing, yet just antagonistic enough, that if somebody other than the deflationista of yesteryear were posting from that account, I would really think it was somebody with the motive of making the regulars and lurkers of TAE more hardened and militant in our views. Since it’s a lot more likely that they are just a very well-mind-controlled denizen of the mainstream authoritarian left, they can take “comfort” in knowing that they are doing Vlad Putin’s work for him!

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.