Momentum

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Andy Warhol Shot Sage Blue Marilyn 1964 (must read article!)     An article at RT made me realize today – all the more- how out of touch wit
    [See the full post at: Momentum]

D Benton Smith
    Participant

We live in a new world, a greatly changed one. The last place where you would find out about that is the west, where we live. Where all media and politicians carry on as if nothing has changed. We can’t know the truth about Trump, or about Covid, or about Ukraine, and now we can’t know how our position has changed in global power politics.”

Well, like the old saying goes, “The boy friend is always the last one to find out.”

John Day
    Participant

A friend sent me this,and I’m forwarding it to celticbiker:
    https://www.unz.com/article/america-the-first-true-global-talmudic-empire/

As the latest cosmic string iteration of empire, the United States suffers from the same pathologies as its predecessors, only more so. Once the hyper-capitalist Anglo-Saxon US republic transitioned into the hyper-capitalist US Anglo-Saxon empire (Monroe Doctrine?), Talmudic empire became possible, and later inevitable. Like Philip K. Dick repeated throughout his “Valis” novel, “The Empire Never Ended.”

Before I continue, a quick disclaimer. I’m not indiscriminately Jew-bashing. I dig right-on Jews. Some of the leading opponents of Rothschild Zionism are Jews. “Little Jews” need to wake up to the “Big Jew” agenda. The “pogrom” program is an integral closing component of “Big Jewry’s “bleed the host” business model. It’s great to be a Jew- until it’s not. “The Synagogue of Satan” empowers itself by using “little Jew” destruction karma. After 109 “pogrom” programs, international Jewish finance stands stronger than ever. End-stage “controlled scarcity” capitalism eventually devours everyone below the oligarchs and their managerial class. To simply focus on Jews without evaluating the entrenched systems misses the point. The Jewish crime families who control global finance don’t need physical “Jews” to run the rigged automated “Wall Street” program or biometric ID surveillance state. They can just as easily insert Brahmin tech scribes, blueblood WASPs, or woke Latinas into the peacock cog positions. Unless you live “under the dome” or escape (where?), you’re either getting slow-cooked into a hot frog slushie or thrown into a fast-track collapse ultra-violence sex-death cult orgy.

While the Jewish mafia banking families seized control of the US financial system in 1913, I don’t think America officially became a full-spectrum Talmudic empire until 9/11.

zerosum
    Participant

out of touch with reality.
    Help is coming.
    Follow the bouncing ball

1. MSM/NATO strongly opposes providing Kiev with cluster bombs,
    2. Kiev uses cluster bombs
    3. MSM tells the TRUTH about neo-nazi Ukraine/Kiev/NATO/USA war
    4. NATO stops sending aid to Ukraine
    5. PEACE overcomes Hate/racism/white supremacism
    ———
    “Bing” must be interfering with my posting to TAE
    ———–

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/youtube-censors-australian-politicians-maiden-speech-parliament
    YouTube Censors Australian Politician’s Maiden Speech To Parliament

BY TYLER DURDEN
    SATURDAY, JUL 08, 2023 – 07:20 PM
    Authored by Rebekah Barnett via The Brownstone Institute,
    He said that ivermectin, a drug that won the 2015 Nobel Prize for Medicine, was disingenuously smeared as a horse dewormer. He noted the financial incentives for suppressing ivermectin as a potential treatment for Covid, despite researchers around the world testifying to its efficacy.

He said that there have been over 137,000 adverse events reported to the Therapeutic Goods Administration following Covid vaccination, and that many drugs have been pulled from the market for far less than this.

Agree or disagree as you please, but all these claims are evidence-based. As a friend of mine said when disagreeing with my insistence, in late 2021, that the vaccines would not be effective in preventing/reducing transmission, “We believe different scientists.”

anticlimactic
    Participant

Okay, so Biden says Xi should help defeat Russia so the US can concentrate on disrupting China!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.