Debt Rattle December 4 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 4 2023

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Detail of a fresco from the House of the Tragic Poet, Pompeii, 2nd century BC   • ‘We Will Not Compromise, Let War Take Its Course’: Hamas Offici
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 4 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

BTC rate of increase definitely too high. Looking for a correction here. Once they take the chains off, they usually spike and drop 90%. Since we’re not going to break the previous high at this rate, we could still even reach it and drop 50%? 66% Fib? Something like that. Hope you made your money already bc you’re not getting in now.

As Gold is clear new high (And silver of course isn’t), they are calling on Powell as…what guys? That he can’t raise rates? Your arguments make no sense. We haven’t had even a zero, garden variety, inter-month correction in the Dow. In fact, until then, Powell HAS to raise. And he can. He’s merging and bailing banks in the hundred-bil and nobody even notices. It was also entirely predictable months ago that inflation would return at least once. Half the inflation “drop” (you know, except with prices in everything rising esp huge ticket “Rent” doubling) was Biden dumping the oil reserve for political jollies in the middle of a prospective world war so that we would be broke and perfectly helpless. The month that stopped (last month) inflation returns.

Again, core currency drops LAST. Everyone needs dollars to close debt and margin, even me. Everyone may want to take profit, and into what? Dollars. They may be SELLING I dunno, Nvidia, but to exit to stock, they MUST buy US$. And although they could flip into something else after, they are likely to with bonds +5%.

“Recent Homeowners Lose Over $200 Per Day In Property Value Each Day

Yes, note your RENT has doubled. (housing costs since the 08 trough) however, your home value has still dropped too. Wait: who gets the money then? The banks.

“TikTok Part of CCP’s ‘Cognitive Warfare’ Strategy Against US: Rep. Gallagher

Yeah and everything IN America is part of the Empire of Lies’ Cognitive Warfare strategy to colonize everyone else. ESPECIALLY 100% of all companies in Silicon Valley. Twitter remains barely reformed. Kettle = Pot.

Pic

“”Did the American people worry about how many people died when we destroyed Tokyo and Berlin?”

Not only was that our war, not only was that a declared war, not only was that seen as a “necessary war”, not only was that a long time ago, with very different cultural mores, but yes, yes they did. That’s why they had to cover up and deny the Dresden bombings, very specifically targeting civilians, with a civilian bomb, the fire-bomb. If Americans didn’t care, why bother to deny it?

Being ignorant about history – and everything else – is wonderful: it allows you the freedom to just make up any facts or reality you want to make your case. Hey Lindsay: If we were the “Moral” country in a moral war, how could we be moral if no Americans cared how many civilians died? That therefore could be that America in WWII was deeply “Immoral”. Pick one. Both! Neither! Aaaaaaiiiiiiii! “The Truth is in my Mouth” Whatever I said just a second ago: that’s the Truth now.

“By claiming ‘Trump will be like Hitler,’”

Life sure is easy when you make up all the facts and history. But again from yesterday. I don’t know if any of you are aware of this, but TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT ALREADY. I know, right!???! And he then acted how?

Exactly the same way as all the other Presidents, and only putting in Clinton’s – or even Obama’s – policies, but by half measures as Obama was “Deporter in Chief” and ADDED 5 wars until we ran out of bombs. Obama attacked Black people nationwide, so much that “Black Lives Matter” was forced to be started under him. Cheeto just can’t keep up. Both Clinton and Obama were against gay marriage, which Cheeto walked in supporting.

So…what “Hitler” do you think he’s going to do here? Stop wars? Reduce government overreach? De-Centralize power? Dismantle the police state? …Wait, I’ve got it: Trump is Pro Gun Control. (in the milk toast average sense) Grabbing the guns IS a Hitler move. So the Left is Pro-Gun, Pro-NRA I guess, and THAT is why they’re against Trumper. Yup! All makes sense now.

When I say #RealityOptional this is what I mean. They make it so normal, like at least yeah-I-understand what you’re talking about even if I disagree somewhat. Instead of “what kind of deranged moonbat, jump off roofs, I-can-fly completely #opposite to all reality as ever written or known, conspiracy theory, like it’s the Underwear Gnomes have a secret society and they meet in the trunk of my car on Wednesdays total bat s—t el loco schitzoid psych ward “time exists” nonsense they’re actually spouting.

TIME EXISTS, people. We WAS President. For four whole years. In the past. The obvious conclusion is, if he gets in –AGAIN – Nothing will happen, just like last time. Some Black people will get employed and we’ll bomb 20% fewer brown people, that’s all.

““Let the war take its course. This decision is final. We will not compromise on it.”

That is rough, but you can’t negotiate with terrorists. Israel that is. And what’s the difference? They’re going to level all Gaza either way, whether fast or slow. How do I know? Look at the yearly map of the West Bank from 1970 to now.

““White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby made it clear that Washington does not “support any reduction of the geographic limits of Gaza… Gaza must remain Palestinian land”

Maybe you’d like to be more clear on this? Because if it’s actually an independent state, then Israel controlling, blockading, and preventing all ports, air, and internal development – usually with bombs – is an act of constant war going back decades? And it’s not an internal dispute at all? If it is “Palestinian” then it’s not Israel at all. Therefore the West Bank should be free to nuke and occupy Tel Aviv as any nation under attack would, like Jordan or Saudi or Iraq would. PICK ONE.

“• Key Netanyahu Aide Reveals ‘Security Envelope’ to Enclose Gaza (RT)

Yes, that means you are “Annexing” Gaza. There is no other interpretation. Against all International Law and like 20 UN resolutions.

““The center of gravity is the civilian population and if you drive them into the arms of the enemy,”

That’s a very deep way to look at it. Yes. They are. And “they” are also the real government. It’s a good way of saying bc it’s not designating who is controlling, just that the weight exists.

“Israel’s victory over Hamas will become a “strategic defeat” if the country doesn’t prevent civilian casualties”

Too late. I’ll take your word for it: Israel lost.

“Despite requests by US officials that Israel kill fewer Palestinian civilians,” … the U.S. then offered many more Bunker Buster” bombs. For free. Paid for with our own foreign aid. Just repeating for emphasis here. …While there is 20% poverty nationwide, every city core is a wasteland, tens of thousands of U.S. cities have contaminated water, and there is zero graduation competency in schools. …Not enough! They need MOAR as Eisenhower said they would.

“There’s no overstating how extraordinary such a statement by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is,”

So they booked a conference room and held a Zoom meeting to flap their gums? While giving another $6B in weapons to the aggressor? Boy don’t know what will happen if this #HashTag gets to somebody in government, someone in charge! Boy if only the Secretary of Defense would say this, then heads would roll, by gum!

Same thing we saw in Congress, with the Squad (which voted 100% Israel, including Talib) and then yesterday with every Republican on FBI, IRS, J6. If you guys aren’t in control, have no power whatsoever to do your jobs, would you like to point at who IS in power then? So we can ignore you and start following these other guys?

“French President Emmanuel Macron has urged Israeli authorities to “more precisely define” the end goals of the war with Hamas,”

Glad to see he’s booked another conference call, with an undetermined date. Now he can send a group email, CC “All”. Yup, my work here is done! We did everything we could with that “Strongly worded letter.” This is what happens when you have generations upon generations of people who have never done “Work.”

In worlds where people are NOT mentally ill, Zaluzhny is desperately trying to cut an (illegal) treaty with Russia before Avdiivka collapses with the front lines. Which although I think he’s stupid and a Nazi, is indeed a logical, sensible, and necessary thing here. But that is getting things done. I don’t think Russia actually cares, since it will have little effect overall. And fine to back-door negotiate. And also fine because it causes trouble and Avdiivka will collapse any time they feel like it. Why? Because if Russia wants to change 10:1 kill ratio to 1:1 for a few days, they can just toss in the troops to take any city they feel like. That is the only thing holding them back right now.

“‘the most ambitious modernization effort in nearly 40 years’ for our defense industrial base,”

Sort of, and I’ve been complaining about this. BUT! …But it’s being designed and executed by all the same retards who got us here in the first place. Since we know as point of fact they are useless, failing, idiots, their plan will be too. So it will/must be, the same old failure.

For example: everything will still be made in 10 districts with no railways connecting them, and everything will still have a 100:1 profit ratio, and we’ll still be making Vietnam-era bombs. For the 777, a gun that needs to be re-barreled after every shot. See what I mean? Failing failures who fail. And the more you fail, the more you get paid!!!

“So, why does Zelensky remain in office?”

He’s missing a bunch of points here, all based on consuming universal lies. His premise is that the West can put in/take out anyone they like. Okay, sold. But then that Ze is a real leader and not an actor who is merely a puppet? Dude: if he’s only an actor, CHANGING THE ACTOR won’t change the script. Once you have a 100% compliant, worthless, empty puppet, where do you go from there? The very CONCEPT of “changing” him implies that he does something. He does not.

So the inside baseball about the disruption of swapping, who, etc is all pointless. WE are running the Ukraine war. Sir: WE are paying for everything. WE are paying their gov’t, their pensions, their army, their paper clips. WE are giving them 100% free health care while WE have none. WE are the leader of Ukraine, not Ze.

Now define “We”: Who EXACTLY? Apparently not Trump as they’re terrified he will END the war. Therefore no one on “Team Trump”. Who?

“Zelensky Has Devolved into Authoritarianism – Kiev Mayor (RT)

I mean, yes, but Klitschko is also an installed puppet too if I remember correctly. So why quote one puppet quoting another puppet about a third puppet? Just to have something to do?

“The conflict between Russia and Ukraine will not have a purely military solution, Charles Brown Jr., the chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, has suggested”

Um, what? If by this you mean, all conflicts end with someone signing a peace, then yes. But in this case, Russia is having a purely military solution, in that they’re going to do and take anything they want.

And speaking of pointless, empty puppets, no difference when Milley leaves – who noticed? — and install someone else. No matter who is in or out, nothing ever changes, which means they are not in control. So who are the real controllers?

“But we know that the more we support Ukraine, the faster the war will end.”

Faster than how they would collapse in hours if we stop sending $150B or half a billion per DAY to them? I don’t think so. Therefore you mean the #Opposite of that statement: the LESS we support Ukraine the faster it will end. The LONGER we support them, the longer it takes and the more people are killed. …And the less Ukraine will survive as a country and ethnicity. Since you now know this, your act of supplying them is by definition a #Genocide.

“He said it is important not to allow ammunition prices to rise now that demand has climbed”

Capitalism at work. Fighting for Truth, Justice, and the American way. By which he means the #Opposite of all these things.

“The answer to the question “Will they ever admit to being wrong?” is of course: no.”

Yes, AND take no ding for it. Ever. Post-Truth world. Why HAVE a post-truth world if you’re just going to admit everything, and take natural consequences anyway? That’s against the entire POINT of power. To protect and insulate yourself, and take those scuba vacations in Vanuatu while nagging everyone for their CO2 and bourgeois waste.

“Key Witness in Biden Corruption Case Beaten in Ukraine Custody (21CW)”

Speaking of, how’s Lira doing? Alexanders say no news, all the same. So hope no news is good news.

“Many of us questioned Mueller hiring Weissmann given his reputation for stretching legal authority and perceived political bias.”

Just saying the obvious here, but: Isn’t the whole POINT of hiring a “Special” Prosecutor to find someone neutral all can agree on and avoid any and all even perception of political bias? In other words: why bother? You failed with the very first decision.

“Weissmann reportedly congratulated acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she ordered the Justice Department not to assist President Donald Trump on his immigration ban.”

That’s basically treason, or whatever, refusing a direct order from your superior officer. But don’t we see it doesn’t matter who is in, nothing changes? Obama can make an Executive order, but next President Trump cannot Unmake the same Executive Order. Some Presidents are more equal than others. You’re allowed to be President exactly as must as I/we allow you to be.

“hitting the jackpot when the case was assigned to U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan.”

Again???? “And then a miracle happened…” Every case is always assigned to the correct judge, but not like this minutia is doctored and adjusted or nothin’. I mean, we all know how Judges are assigned cases, right? And that process (which nobody know, nobody watched, and nobody’s heard of) is always and must be above board!!! I know without looking!!! (The Reporter’s Oath.)

“This website has no advertising in order to be free of content regulation by Google and other parties.”

There is only Google Ads and there shall be none other before me. …But they’re not a monopoly under Anti-trust or nothin’. As long as there is one guy selling ads illegally in a back alley in Maine, it’s not a “Real Monopoly”. “Real Monopolies have never been tried.”

“reveal a conspiracy between Big Tech and the establishment to control the explanations by suppressing the truth.”

By “Establishment” he means specifically the Government. In open violation of Federal Law and Civil Rights, for which they could serve long sentences in jail, same as imprisoning someone without process or trial. Or torture. Or pick your own amendment here, treason, genocide… …So the arrests will begin when, exactly, to inject the terror of God almighty into all men coast to coast to even THINK about trampling all human rights?

“A rule of law is no longer our shield against arbitrary power.”

A shield? The Law has been an arbitrary extortion and racket as long as I can remember. It’s never been anything else in my lifetime. 4 Generations now, as Gen Z are now voting age. Too soon? Need to put some tin foil on your antenna to notice things have changed in the last EIGHTY years? Jesus, when does getting clue-by-four’d upside the head for 40 or 50 years finally register with you guys?

The “Compromised by security agencies” is the CHURCH Commission. Like Nineteen SEVENTY. It never stopped, they didn’t reduce a bit, the merely killed Church and were more careful about it. This isn’t new, you fools. You were all RICH and it’s NEW TO YOU. It’s been a given to the non-rich, non-Rutgers crowd for lifetimes. We said in 1970, “You’re Next.” Now you billionaires like Musk and Trump are. FINALLY kinda-sorta maybe care. A little.

“The government’s response to Covid violated our constitutional rights, including the first, fourth, fifth, and seventh amendments. It was a militarized and monetized response; health was never the priority.”

And RFK is promising to arrest and prosecute exactly NOBODY for all these millions of crimes, erasing all human rights.

Yup! That’s what I want from my President; a go-along to get-along kind of guy.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

The answers this person started giving to those following questions showed a deep, broad understanding of philosophy, history, metaphysics, religion, magic, politics, and more in a way which is very innovative, detailed and some answers are thought provoking to say the least.

Statement Insider:

I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise…ask me a question and I will answer them in short.

Why? Because I can.

Q:

What ́s an “Elite Family”?

A:

That ́s how most are calling it.
    Families who for a long time have been ruling the people who are not from these bloodlines.

https://sagehana.substack.com/p/revelations-of-an-elite-family-insider

Dr D Rich
    Participant

I’ll keep the focus on Tulsi.

Gabbard keeps the Trump Hitler analogy going until her the very end.
    Clever girl…lone wolf calling the kettle black, perhaps? Self-recognition of an inner object state or her shadow.

Unfair to Yahoo and Google.
    Did Yahoo “know” Google’s crew is, was and ever shall be CIAs, NSAs chosen One.
    As Dr D said vis a vis Dresden/Tokyo/Lindsey Graham, times were different.
    Yahoo was the best at what it did back then,…

Lost opportunity sunken costs

Dr. D
    Participant

“President Trump’s unprecedented use of pardon power to benefit political and financial backers is paying dividends “ WaPo

(Posted as free, but actually paywalled. Thanks guys: WaPo: can’t even get TO the article and they’ve ALREADY lied)

I know, right? NO PRESIDENT HAS EVER PARDONED BEFORE. It’s “Unprecedented.” And they’re helping him return “to Power” where no orders he gives are followed? THAT kind of “Power”? Pick one.

Who’s WaPo’s poster boy example? Sheriff Arpio. He’s out in the streets canvasing people to vote. You know: like Democrats, everyone even. Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!! How dare he ask Americans to vote like every normal citizen ever!

“Arpaio’s pardon in August 2017 set the bar for how the new president would bypass the rigorous Justice Department screening process and act unilaterally to bestow clemency on his political allies.”

Wait: what? The PRESIDENT doesn’t set or do the pardons? Yup! That’s solely the act of the unelected Justice Department. Yup! THEY are the President you never voted for and deserve. Democracy! The President wan, must, and CAN ONLY pardon ONLY the people the DoJ and permanent unelected bureaucracy tells him to.

“ critical insights into how [Trump] might wield one of the presidency’s most unfettered powers if he is elected to a second term”

Wait: you just said it was only 200 people. That’s not that large among 300 million. AND that it was COMPLETELY FETTERED, by the DoJ, you said. AND as said, we KNOW what he will do: he was ALREADY President, in the Past. He pardoned some people, some cronies, and some railroaded normal people. A mere 200 when we know by looking and from DNA tests that like half of Federal Prisoners are railroaded? And did not pardon Assange, Bin Laden, Putin, or whoever?

What demented fever-dream are you guys in here? GET OFF THE DRUGS, WaPo. Stop smokin’ crack with Hunter.

Back to their corruption poster child? ““He’s never asked me for anything,” Arpaio said. “He reflects what I believe in.”

Um…WaPo? If you’re going to have a hit job case, maybe DON’T POST EVERY QUOTE DISPROVING YOUR CASE? Just sayin’. That’s 5th grade English Class.

It’s all political, transactional (literally, quotes within) because he never asked anything politically, transactionally from anyone. I know this from my PutinHitlerTrump Telepathy. — I – and I alone, know what he is REALLY thinking. Despite that my every prediction about him is wrong going back a decade. Right! Rightie-Right!

Adding ““It was like having a magic wand, which was his fantasy version of how all things should work,” one former White House official said.”

Wow, a “fantasy” that coincidentally was also completely real, legal, and true. I’ve been saying their version of reality is fantasy, but I forgot that their version of “Fantasy” is therefore also “Reality”. …In the #OppositeLand they mentally occupy. Yes, things you can really, legally do you can’t do and are a “Fantasy” according to DoJ, White House (who???) and Washington Post. Do go on: don’t let me stop you. Riveted by every word.

Back to WaPo’s poster child: “Trump resolved to issue the first pardon of his presidency to Arpaio even before the sheriff was convicted of criminal contempt.” Wait, whut? “Contempt”? Oh my God! Trump has pardoned a case of “Contempt”? Well that’s it, rule of law is overturned! Cats and Dogs living together, mass hysteria! What’s next, pardoning traffic tickets? Where will the madness end????? Oh the humanity!!!!

“Speaking broadly about Trump’s approach to clemency, Spicer added that he “has this soft spot for people he thinks have gotten screwed.”

WaPo and their quotes. Well! That is JUST TERRIBLE. I definitely don’t want a President who does that instead of “be[ing] hamstrung by guidelines written by some Justice Department lawyers sitting in a closet,” like he’s supposed to. I mean if you have the choice of being screwed over or supporting the guys at DoJ who DID the screwing over, definitely take the latter, amirite? Is not supporting our government right or wrong really the American ethos? What we really stand for at heart?

More WaPo quotes about TEOTWAWKI: “Seeking approval from the Justice Department is traditional but not required.”

“activists who view the Justice Department as biased against defendants and its screening process as too sluggish, pitching clemency requests directly to the White House created a more streamlined process. It was chaotic and capricious at times, they said, but Trump gave second chances to many deserving inmates. Roughly one-third of Trump’s clemency orders went to nonviolent drug offenders.”

Again: WaPo? You quoted and added everything that disproves your own case? Um…thanks?

“After Trump left office in the wake of the deadly attack on the Capitol,” A WaPo litany and throwaway. …Deadly in the fact that police killed Trump supporters.

“As Trump plotted a comeback,” Wait: what? WaPo, Trump was running a Coup according to you. He wasn’t conceding and “Plotting a comeback”.. Was he? Pick one. Both! Neither! Aaaaaaiiiiii!

Writers of this article include the “Investigative Reporting Workshop” at American University. Which is Federal, D.C. owned and run, well-established to be a CIA funded farm equal to “Voice of America,” and hosts the flagship station for NPR. I think that finds them to be completely honest and objective arbiters on this subject.

tboc
    Participant

my experience this weekend was of being in the movie The Sixth Sense. The novelty is wondering if i am dead or those encountered along the way. The callous indifference to suffering touches me like a Muhammad Ali left jab.
    In the clearing stands a boxer
    And a fighter by his trade
    And he carries the reminders
    Of every glove that laid him down
    Or cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame
    “I am leaving, I am leaving”, but the fighter still remains – Paul Simon, The Boxer

Austin – The Very Model of a Modern Major General
    Kirby – Tsetse fly – obligate parasite

The question is not where civilization began, but when will it.
    attended a concert of chorus and small orchestra expressing Part I of Handel’s Messiah Sunday afternoon. The young lady who was the alto soloist has the most beautiful voice i have ever heard. A light shines in the darkness. The darkness does not understand.

Dr. D
    Participant

I forgot to add: so the Department of Justice is going to pardon all the people the Department of Justice put in prison? Yes, the Department of Justice is definitely a Check and Balance on the Department of Justice. They do whatever they say! “Do I agree with myself? Yes, thank you very much, I DO agree with myself! I thank me for asking.”

When people joke about the government run for Just-Us, that’s what they mean.

tboc
    Participant

D there is a mid size building boom here on the Emerald Coast. Commercial vacancies are apace with the creation of new commercial space. When the sub-prime disaster was devastating the economy those who could no longer afford offshore destinations came here and this economy with the military base survived intact. Considering the time lapse between loan origination and the completion of construction the trajectory of interest rates would seem to doom much of the boom to bust. Another bailout appears unavoidable. How a rash of margin calls in the commercial real estate sector is to be avoided is the question. Looks like some type of bail in will have to accompany the bailout.

Kassandra
    Participant

Just Admit You Were Wrong! (Jeffrey Tucker)

Great article. It’s maddening really. I’m watching it play out up close and personal in my town. There’s a well known local church with an international following, they stood up during covid and refused to abide by the lockdowns. They kept their businesses open, didn’t recognize masking “laws” and publicly gathered and sang psalms in public, leading to some arrests and national attention.

Those that were screaming for lockdowns and mandates and everything else still demonize the church and it’s members for daring to protest and live their convictions, even though they have been proven to have been right.

I moved here partially because there was a substantial minority (if not a majority) of people here not afraid to speak out and stand up for what was right and true. I keep hoping this could be a time the two sides could reconcile and we could learn from the mistakes, but I am losing hope. Best to just forget it never happened, I guess. The fearful team is still lining up for boosters and wearing their masks…

zerosum
    Participant

In a nutshell.
    There is hope for humanity.
    The right “comprehension DNA” copies are getting stronger.
    ———-

Lindsey Graham, Netanyahu, and others who can say/support, “Kill, Kill, Kill , war, and genocide ” do not have the same DNA as everyone else that are demonstrating for Peace and Ceasefire.
    How can Lloyd Austin, John Kirby, Antony Blinken, and other liars sleep after telling all their lies?
    Are they missing the shame/guilty DNA?
    Maybe they got a too strong copies of the “Not me/not my fault/not guilty/I’m innocent/I’m not wrong DNA”?
    Obviously, they have the “blinker DNA” and the “seeing past your nose DNA”
    ————–
    We know that not everyone has the right/wrong, “Math comprehension DNA”.

“Make no mistake: It is not bold. It is not new. And it is not leadership.” Austin, a former board member of weapons manufacturer Raytheon, then asked the lawmakers in the crowd to pass both the military’s budget and the supplemental funding for both wars.
    ——-
    Go and read …. or look in the mirror …. One day, Things will get better.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318585982_Genome_Stability_From_Virus_to_Human_Application
    Genome Stability: From Virus to Human Application
    September 2016

Every species has to preserve the integrity of its genome to ensure faithful passage of genetic information to the progeny. At the same time, there are times during the life of the organism and population in general when a fine balance in genome stability and diversification has to be made to benefit the survival of the species.
    ———

jb-hb
    Participant

https://img.ifunny.co/images/e9520f8e28a3b550008c550410f8bd4c64684bb80067e02e2b01cd4e46aa7508_1.webp

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Michael Reid: I read the “insider” Q & A in the Sage Hannah link. “Riddles of the Sphynx”, which could be summarized as “we all play our parts, but if you truly know yourself, you will be free”.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Alastair Crooke this a.m. ( … from Moscow!)

F.S.

John Day
    Participant

Hi Kassandra: Glad you found that place which is better than the other place, perhaps a node of partial-sanity.

jb-hb
    Participant

https://ifunny.co/video/pov-america-getting-ready-for-the-final-year-of-biden-8TxADus1B?s=cl

kultsommer
    Participant

Marlon Brando describes American psyche

Noirette
    Participant

On Sept. 22, 2023 (or close) Bibi brandished, at the UN, a map of the ISR. region, called “The New ME”, showing the W Bank and Gaza as being part of ISR.

one ex. of news:

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/politics-and-diplomacy/article-760189

In a quick search, could not find a clear pic of the map he showed (no surprise.)

Two recent past Bibi promises.

Sept. 2019. “Netanyahu pledges to annex Jordan Valley in Occupied West Bank if Re-Elected.”

https://time.com/5674409/netanyahu-gantz-west-bank/

Dec. 2022. “N..’s Gvmt vows to expand West Bank settlements, annex occupied territory.”

https://tinyurl.com/mrykajm7

Dr D Rich
    Participant

“Of course it is”, says me.

Lloyd Austin has admitted the true goal of Ukraine support is the modernization of the US’ military industry, Dmitry Medvedev says

As it was said in this same comment section at the war’s inception with little to no help from Scott Ritter, Tone Fauci, Scotty the Antichrist Gottlieb or colonel MacGregor.

Dick deadeye Cheney said the same thing to me at The John Murtha Center UPJ in 2018. My man Dick thanked me for “helping defeat Russia in Desert Storm”. I replied, ” We did??? How did you know I was there and not on Schwarzkop’s staff?” So many questions like:
    Where’s the Silver Star?
    Why haven’t you reinstated Kastenmeirer’s VA Benefits?

And that too, Deserts Shield und Stürmer were indeed Demonstration Projects, Weapons Modernization Programs and Welfare Initiatives for impoverished Americans, er ah, I meant The Defense Industries, Lockgreed, Raytheon, KBR etc
    The added benefit is to the politicians and military leaders, who like the chickenshits they are, seize the opportunity to murder fellow humans on an industrial scale without risk to their lives or financial bottomline…an emphasis on vicarious thrill, their’s not mine Dr D.
    Nevertheless, these leaders are The Man in the Arena and their mistakes should be forgiven because nobody’s perfect. Their intent is pure because they spoke it into being beforehand.

Noirette
    Participant

Moon of Alabama, Dec. 4, 2023.

Right Before Hamas Attacked Someone Shorted Israeli Stocks And Funds

https://www.moonofalabama.org

echoes of 9/11…

T. Meyssan has some remarks, questions. Nov. 28, 2023.

The official version of the Hamas-Israel war raises more questions than it answers. Here, the author highlights seven major contradictions. On reflection, Hamas and Benjamin Netanyahu, far from being enemies, are acting in concert with no regard for the lives of Palestinians or Israelis. Behind them, the United States and the United Kingdom are pulling the strings.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article220078.html

John Day
    Participant

Declaring Intent https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/declaring-intent

​ Chris Hedges: Israel Reopens the Gaza Slaughterhouse
    ​ The Israeli Ministry of Intelligence, in a leaked report, calls for the forcible transfer of Gaza’s population to Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula. A detailed plan to intentionally displace the Palestinians in Gaza and push them into Egypt has been embedded in Israeli doctrine for five decades. Already, 1.8 million Palestinians in Gaza have been driven from their homes. Once Palestinians cross the border into Egypt — which the Egyptian government and Arab leaders are seeking to prevent despite pressure from the U.S. — Palestinians will never return.
    ​ This is not a war against Hamas. It is a war against Palestinians.
    ​ Israeli strikes are generated at a dizzying rate, many of them from a system called “Habsora” — The Gospel — which is built on artificial intelligence that selects 100 targets a day. The AI-system is described by seven current and former Israeli intelligence officials in an article by Yuval Abraham on the Israeli sites +972 Magazine and Local Call, as facilitating a “mass assassination factory.”
    https://scheerpost.com/2023/12/01/chris-hedges-israel-reopens-the-gaza-slaughterhouse/

Israel has banned trucks with humanitarian aid from entering the Gaza Strip from Egypt, the WAFA news agency reported, citing the Palestine Red Crescent Society.
    “Israel has informed that it banned humanitarian aid trucks from entering the Gaza Strip through the Rafah crossing until further notice​.”
    https://tass.com/world/1715003

​ ‘We will not compromise, let war take its course’: Deputy Head of the Hamas Political Bureau and Qassam Brigades commander Saleh al-Arouri
    ​ “From the beginning, the Hamas movement announced that the foreign prisoners were to be released without compensation, and that the children and women hostages were not a target and would be released,” Arouri said.
    ​ “The remaining prisoners in our hands are soldiers and former soldiers, and there will be no negotiations regarding them until the end of hostilities,” he added.
    Prior to the collapse of the ceasefire, the US had been pushing to expand the scope of the prisoner releases to include Israeli men and military personnel.
    Arouri vowed that the “decision to empty the prisons is final and irreversible,” confirming that any future deal will depend strictly on the release of all the thousands of Palestinian prisoners held in Israel.
    ​ “Let the war take its course. This decision is final. We will not compromise on it.”
    https://new.thecradle.co/articles/we-will-not-compromise-let-war-take-its-course-hamas-official

John Day
    Participant

​ Pepe Escobar: US Needs Gaza War to Destabilize BRICS, Greater Eurasia
    ​ “This is an American diversionist tactic to once again go against BRICS multipolarity, especially given the fact that Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates now have a very graphic, tangible opportunity to link themselves to the birth of the new Eurasia when they become members of BRICS,” he said.
    ​ Escobar noted that during the G20 summit in New Delhi in September, the United States and Israel unveiled the India-Middle East-Europe Economic Corridor (IMEC) initiative. The project, Escobar explained, seeks to bypass China’s Belt and Road Initiative and transform Israel into a key energy and logistical hub.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231201/pepe-escobar-us-needs-gaza-war-to-destabilize-brics-greater-eurasia–1115329039.html

US urges Israel to protect civilians, sends more bombs
    The US has provided Israel roughly 15,000 bombs and 57,000 artillery shells since 7 October as Israel has killed some 20,000 Palestinians
    https://new.thecradle.co/articles/us-urges-israel-to-protect-civilians-sends-more-bombs

​Thanks Eleni , Thierry Meyssan , The official version of the Hamas-Israel war raises more questions than it answers. Here, the author highlights seven major contradictions. On reflection, Hamas and Benjamin Netanyahu, far from being enemies, are acting in concert with no regard for the lives of Palestinians or Israelis. Behind them, the United States and the United Kingdom are pulling the strings. [I do not entirely endorse this view, myself, but it is clearly a factor to consider.]
    https://www.voltairenet.org/article220078.html

​ Russia Leads Way for Global South by Providing Grain for Africa​ ​ (carrot potentially prevailing over stick)
    ​ Russia assumes a crucial role as a leader in the Global South, showcasing its dedication to the development of countries in the region. He contrasted this with recent Western focus, particularly that of the United States, which has predominantly centered around conflicts and alliances while neglecting the concerns of developing nations and impoverished populations.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231201/russia-leads-way-for-global-south-by-providing-grain-for-africa–experts-1115330321.html

​ Consciousness of Sheep , Embracing The Collapse (hard to do in the UK without local food security)
    ​ It is just – although only just – possible that the reason our energy predicament looks so intractable at this point is that we can only view it from within the neoliberal framework of a collapsing system. And we cannot solve a crisis with the mindset which created it. It is also likely that we can only escape the current techno-psychotic denialism of our ruling death cult when the full extent of the real crisis becomes obvious to all. And insofar as we are bound to spend some of our remaining sources on something, allocating a relatively small proportion to developing realistic ways of avoiding or at least mitigating a potentially catastrophic collapse is surely worth doing, even as the majority of us are forced to engage in salvaging what is possible of our current life support systems.

Embracing the collapse

John Day
    Participant

​Thanks Eleni, Caves are good, but cannot just be created at will. Holes collapse on people.
    Cop28 president says there is ‘NO SCIENCE’ for phase out of fossil fuels, it would ‘take world back into caves’
    https://www.sott.net/article/486557-Cop28-president-says-there-is-NO-SCIENCE-for-phase-out-of-fossil-fuels-it-would-take-world-back-into-caves

​”Joe Biden” is the new Hillary Clinton: Democrats try to strip candidates from the ballot, in the name of democracy
    ​ This week, the Executive Committee of the Florida Democratic Democracy told voters that they would not be allowed to vote against Biden. Even though he has opponents in the primary, the party leadership has ordered that only Biden will appear on the primary ballot.
    ​ And if you want to register your discontent with Biden with a write-in vote, forget about it. Under Florida law, if the party approves only one name, there will be no primary ballots at all. The party just called the election for Biden before a single vote has been cast.

Democrats try to strip candidates from the ballot, in the name of democracy

West to Drop Bombshell on Ukraine and Destroy Zelensky — Whistleblower​ (New puppet leader for new imperial tactics)
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231201/west-to-drop-bombshell-on-ukraine-and-destroy-zelensky–whistleblower-1115329848.html

​ The best farmland in Europe, but really cheap and unregulated (for “friends”). Soros Jr. Secures Reported Chemical Waste Agreement With Ukraine
    The deal will purportedly see Dow Chemical, DuPont, BASF, Evonik Industries, Vitol and Sanofi burying hazardous waste in the European country free of charge.
    ​ Alexander Soros, the son of controversial American financier George Soros, has reached an agreement with Ukrainian authorities to allocate 400 square kilometers of land for the disposal of hazardous waste.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231202/soros-jr-secures-reported-chemical-waste-agreement-with-ukraine–journalist-1115342178.html

​Aleks at Black Mountain Analysis , Economics and Business [i] , Russian Deposits in Europe, Germany’s dilemma, and OpenAI (ChatGPT)
    https://bmanalysis.substack.com/p/economics-and-business-i

John Day
    Participant

Meryl Nass MD lays this out in under 3 minutes:
    “We’re undergoing a soft coup… under the pretext of pandemic preparedness and the biosecurity agenda.”
    Dr. Meryl Nass explains how the WHO’s proposed pandemic treaty will enable the WHO “to take over jurisdiction of everything in the world by saying that climate change, animals, plants, water systems [and] ecosystems are all central to health”.
    In addition to that, it will remove human rights protections, enforce censorship and digital passports, require governments to push a single “official” narrative, and enable the WHO to declare “pandemics” on a whim.

Her slightly longer version: A nicely produced 3.5 minute interview I did in Talinn, Estonia on the WHO’s power grab A longer version is in the works but I like this teaser.
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/a-nicely-produced-35-minute-interview

Video link to that: FREEDOM RESEARCH TV. Dr. Meryl Nass on Why the New WHO Treaties Should Be Rejected
    https://freedomresearch.substack.com/p/freedom-research-tv-dr-meryl-nass

​ UN Launches Gates-Funded Global Digital ID Program as Experts Warn of ‘Totalitarian Nightmare’
    ​ With support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the United Nations this month launched its “50-in-5” campaign to promote and accelerate the development of a global digital public infrastructure. One critic called the campaign “a totalitarian nightmare” designed to “onboard” small countries with “digital ID, digital wallets, digital lawmaking, digital voting and more.”

UN Launches Gates-Funded Global Digital ID Program as Experts Warn of ‘Totalitarian Nightmare’

​ COVID Vaccine May Cause Long-Term Heart Damage, Even in People With No Symptoms
    ​ Japanese researchers said they found evidence of long-term heart damage in people who received COVID-19 vaccines — including in asymptomatic patients. The findings contradict claims by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that most people who develop myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccines experience symptoms but “feel better quickly.”
    ​ Regardless of age or sex, patients who received their second vaccination up to 180 days before imaging showed a 47% higher uptake in heart tissues of fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG), an imaging agent, than unvaccinated subjects.
    ​ FDG is identical to glucose, a sugar that is the body’s main energy source, but it contains fluorine-18, a radioactive form of fluorine that allows imaging of organs and tissues where FDG accumulates.
    ​ Stressed or damaged cells, a hallmark of myocarditis, take up more glucose than healthy cells.

COVID Vaccine May Cause Long-Term Heart Damage, Even in People With No Symptoms

John Day
    Participant

​ Deaths, Says Data Scientist, 100% Definitely Caused By Shots, Mostly Pfizer—Now What? , Celia Farber
    “Why are they doing this? This is their people.”​ —NZ Whistleblower Winston Smith
    ​ The crude death rate for NZ is 0.75%—and has held stable for a long time, including during the so-called ‘“Covid Pandemic” of 2020. Following the rollout, the excess death rates in certain cohorts rises above 30%/ For example: A place called Queens Park Medical—837 persons were injected, of those, 253 dies, which is 30.2%
    ​ He shows a rundown during which excess deaths are spiking every single day, at about the same rate.
    https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/new-zealand-database-administrator

​ More Celia Farber , New Sh*tshow: NZ Whistleblower Raided and Arrested, Liz Gunn In Flight For Her Safety, NZ Grassroots Group VFF Say This Whistleblower Came To Them Two Years Ago, They Tried To Work With Him …”To Release With Careful Protocol and Caution”
    https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/new-shtshow-nz-whistleblower-raided

​ ‘Something Really Troubling Here’: Plastics Pose Cancer Risk for Babies, Young Kids
    ​ Evidence shows potential links between babies’ exposure to plastics and their risk for developing cancer, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and other conditions that may arise when the endocrine system is disrupted, according to a new report that reviewed 120 recent studies.

‘Something Really Troubling Here’: Plastics Pose Cancer Risk for Babies, Young Kids

​ 50 Years of Research Confirms Serious Health Risks Linked to This Food Additive
    ​ Potassium bromate, a powerful oxidizing agent commonly used as a food additive in baked goods, including breads, pastries, bagels and crusts, has been linked to various cancers, along with thyroid disease, kidney damage, gut irritation and reproductive abnormalities.

50 Years of Research Confirms Serious Health Risks Linked to This Food Additive

​ Celia Farber, Maryam Henein’s Astonishing Reporting On The Derek Chauvin Stabbing , Just When You Thought The George Floyd OP Could Not Get Any More Sinister
    Ex-Mexican Mafia Member/ Former FBI Informant Stabs Derek Chauvin 22 Times​ , Clue: It was John Turscak in the library with an improvised knife
    https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/maryam-heneins-astonishing-reporting

John Day
    Participant

​ My Dad a Major USMC (ret.) got Parkinson’s disease, and some atypical form of mental illness from Camp Lejeune water, which he swam in daily at the Area-5 Pool. The rest of us did not get Parkinson’s disease or atypical psychosis. Is Most Parkinson’s Disease Man-Made and Therefore Preventable?
    ​ Subramanian: I wanted to first highlight some of the work that has come out and gotten a large amount of media attention around Camp Lejeune and specifically trichloroethylene (TCE) as a cause of Parkinson’s, and one of the environmental toxins that we talk about as something that is in pretty much everywhere. This paper came out, and you wrote a commentary in JAMA Neurology as well.​..
    ​..Drs Sam Goldman and Carlie Tanner and colleagues from UCSF looked at the rates of Parkinson’s among Marines who served at Camp Lejeune during the 1970s and compared that with rates in Marines who served Camp Pendleton on the West Coast. It turned out that the Marines who served at Camp Lejeune had a 70% higher risk of developing Parkinson’s disease than the Marines who served at Camp Pendleton.
    https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/997021?form=fpf

zerosum
    Participant

Israel tells the residents of Gaza neighborhood to get out so that they can demolish the neighborhood.

tboc
    Participant

passive observers

when i have listened i always here it this way “None so blind as they who WILL not to see.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvaE_HCMimQ – Have a cookie…….you’ll feel right as rain.

once the current debacle gets memory holed things can get back to The Status Quo. You know, Kolbe has some clarifying insights into discomfort and pain.

tboc
    Participant

mea culpa i should have turned the link to text

Celticbiker
    Participant

Farmerboys were killin that ACDC, made my whole fuckin day.

Dr. D
    Participant

“​ It is just – although only just – possible that the reason our energy predicament looks so intractable at this point is that we can only view it from within the neoliberal framework of a collapsing system”

I don’t want to pick on Consciousness of Sheep, but EVERYBODY has new energy. Everybody but YOU. China? China’s got a tonne of energy. Australia? China’s getting half their energy from Australian coal. India’s got lots of energy, all from Russia and the Middle East. Russia, obviously, has 200 years of energy and like China and the Oil Shieks are signing 50 year contracts daily. Israel? Israel has 100 years of energy if they steal the Lots of Energy Gaza has. Turkey has a lot of energy, since there’s another field by Cyprus. Obviously Niger has a tonn of energy, Africa has lots of energy and coal, and Venezuela has 200 years of energy even without invading their neighbors who have lots of energy. And we haven’t talked nuclear or anything else yet.

…Hmmm. Seems like this Global Warming and end of oil “There are no resources” has been somewhat overblown. You know who DOESN’T have energy? Europe. (outside of Norway, and I don’t know their depletion) Sooooo….does it sound like, rather than just BUY energy at decent prices like “normal people”, UK decided to attack and steal all other energy, setting up a “CO2” scam to get everybody ELSE to NOT use their “Liquid hegemonic power” in their “Tanks” and “jets” and blow Europe to kingdom come, conquereing them forever? Maybe?

If Britain WANTS energy, and NOT to sit in the dark for a thousand years, BUY IT FROM RUSSIA. By doing “work”. You know: like JAPAN does. Japan ain’t got no energy. They have brains. Does England not have brains? Inventions? Work? …I guess not. I guess that’s what you’re all saying.

Well, you devolve to North Korea while the rest of us ask you not to but politely watch. That’s all you man.

Labor, Neoliberalism, politics…? As you say, they’re all downstream of you just buying some oil.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@dr-d-rich

Self-recognition of an inner object state or her shadow.

Lloyd Austin has admitted the true goal of Ukraine support is the modernization of the US’ military industry…

Their intent is pure (*FICTION*) because they spoke it into being beforehand.

It never ceases to amaze me how the *craven* (which in 2023 suffer from nonstop bouts of cringing cognitive dissonance), almost *always* look outward for villains, scapegoats, monsters to *blame* (It’s Da Jooz; Trump; Dnc/GoP; EU; Russia!; Terroristas; ad nauseum), when as a rule it is in fact them, their family, community, realpolitik, nation-state et al. that’s actually responsible for the *evil* plaguing the biosphere.

You are not a victim.

You are a willing participant that has created your own anxiety through your negative mind, insecurities and actions ~ Shannon L. Alder

We The People = The UniParty GlobalCap Empire, which was created from whole cloth, made credible & *LETHAL* through *majority* psycho-social support · Violently attacked when contradictory real reality info challenges · The People pledging their very lives (including their family/community), liberty, health & possessions to continue the charade as long as possible.

This is *not* just a Western Civ and/or American-centric artificial *evil*, the pathological juggernaut is a Globalist disease ~ Though most usually don’t think so…

How many times in recent history has Better Living Through Science resulted in environmental factors being *spiked* with lethal contaminants, unintentional & understated/covered up for The Greater Good?

How in the literal H3LL is the BLS able to get away with publishing the “official” unemployment rate @ 3.9%, when anyone with a zip code in real reality knows that is a bald face lie! Yesterday The Hill surreptitiously entered into the record a True Rate of Unemployment @ 42.3% > 57.9% 🙄

The U.S. metros that offer the best – and worst – lives for the middle class

Would love to see the data/info source, although I have no doubt it is correct given anecdotal conditions, notably with small business closures/bankruptcies at 10+ in comparison to new businesses:
    https://www.dailyjobcuts.com

Does anyone really believe “They” could get away with death vaxes if We The People Sheeple weren’t, as a majority *rule*, in compliant support?

What we need is more union representation!

Power To The People Free Shit Army!

Viva la revolución!

Sorry for the disconsolate words, but at this point all I perceive is “humanity” circling the sewer drain, waiting for a *sudden* black swan apocalypse event, which short of a mass revival of Spiritual Sanity is unavoidable…

Bring on the clowns…

Good luck, God speed.

kultsommer
    Participant

@VP #147865
    So, Claire Daly, Mick Wallace and, possibly, Jimmy Dore, Max Blumenthal or Arron Matte want to take your freedom away?
    Does anybody fucking think before posting?

It’s time for the Fletcher Prouty clip on fossil fuels….
    The key word is “fossil”
    (Sorry if I posted this recently. I had meant to, but I can’t recall if I did.)

To make things valuable, you must convince people those things are scarce.
    As a side note, dollars are not scarce.
    Except, of course, for most Americans.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The 2 largest purveyors of violence on the planet are the U.S. and it’s lacky Israel; to hell with them both and as quickly as possible…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@kultsommer

@VP #147865
    So, Claire Daly, Mick Wallace and, possibly, Jimmy Dore, Max Blumenthal or Arron Matte want to take your freedom away?
    Does anybody fucking think before posting?

Serious socialist thinkers have identified private property, possession, and surplus as roots of the evil that appalls the socialist heart.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

On second thought, I hope y’all get all the *freedom* you think you want, money for nuthin’ & chicks for *free*, plus the democratic-socialist uni-party utopia you so richly *deserve*…

· GLWTS ·

Hasta la vista, baby.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.