Debt Rattle February 20 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 20 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 131 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh On the outskirts of Paris near Montmartre 1887   • Geert Vanden Bossche: Why The COVID Vaccine Is A Bad Idea For Kids (Loesch) •
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 20 2022]

Germ
    Participant

Must listen –

Germ
    Participant

Who would have thought – inducing your body to produce trillions of Spikes would lead to Long Covid-like symptoms!

https://www.science.org/content/article/rare-cases-coronavirus-vaccines-may-cause-long-covid-symptoms

🤡🤡🤡

Germ
    Participant

Dr. Bryan Ardis explains how Remdesivir was proven to have the highest mortality rate in clinical trials (causing kidney, heart and liver failure), and has actually been the cause of many deaths attributed to Cv, and yet it is still currently the ONLY drug certified by the FDA for use in Cv hospital patients in the USA, and in Jan 2022 they just approved it to be used on infants older than 7 days.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Credit Suisse Ignored Cocaine-Linked Murder while Helping Bulgarian Wrestler Launder Money”

And Citi bought jumbo jets for the Zetas so they could move coke and guns. But Bitcoin is for criminals. Trust the banks will have the KYC laws and stop Hunter from moving money for the “Big Guy” out of Ukraine.

“U.S. to Invade Canada to Establish a Democracy” –BBee

And they have oil. Sounds like they need them some FREEDOM!

CNN whole page, non-stop war, as if Iraq II invasion they are so proud of. Oh, got the minute ticker, world news ticker, the whole embarrassment. …Which the the plural word for CNN articles.

Meanwhile, back in reality: “Ukraine Defense Chief Says “Low Probability” of Major Conflict with Russia, Contradicting Biden”

And Russia already said what they would do, as explained by Orlov: they are stealing all million remaining men and leaving the infrastructure to Ukraine to fix, possibly while also denying them entry to the WHOLE PROVINCE.

Er, how did Winken, Blinken and Nod not know this was the strategy? Is there any clearer way for Russia to express it? Nah I expect it’s “reality”: THEY JUST DON’T CARE. The Fed needs a war, Interest rates are up, stocks are teetering, bonds need buyers, Biden needs PR. I don’t care about a real war if I can have one on CNN and it does the trick.

“The Atlantic” is dismal. Since I’ve already gone over previous article line-by-line with how irrational and unscientific they are, I spared you doing that for two more they wrote this week. They are the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen, and as per criticisms of PMC poser-class, are only masters of dropping irrational words for other PMCs who think the existence of signalling, dictionary words is an “argument”. That was for how Omicron is really, rahhly dangerous, and not “mild” at all, although it doesn’t kill anybody, and the article couldn’t find a scrap of evidence it did, in any way, even with hospital overruns. So Mild = Deadly WeAllGonnaDieeeee!!! They pay for it, eat it up, hang on every word, and now these Science-worshippers refuse to believe and follow the CDC, WHO, in favor of continuing their personal fear that I think makes them feel important. Gives meaning and structure to their lives, lacking religion. I understand that, but couldn’t you pick something, you know, not a lie that destroys and/or murders everyone around you?

Yeah, posting Atlantic articles is amazing. Some say they’re furiously moon walking backwards to CYA, but I don’t fully see that, or not just in an obvious, single face-value event. That author still loves vaccines, prob doesn’t believe in lab-leak, worships science which never-dun-wrong, but at least the two years of complete, murdering, undermining, one-way, f-ups is openly published and admitted by them. Along with admitting maybe dissenters are on to something. I’d take off the filter for 20 minutes and read it to check and calibrate the system.

Bitcoin Nunchucks. Yes, I’ll have to look into them. This is how you do it and it ain’t very hard. Like real internet proxies: I don’t keep logs. Therefore, I cannot answer subpoenas. Have a nice day.

I’m not much for VDB or if it was him, that article yesterday. I don’t think the primary problem is going to be non-sterilizing vaccines during a pandemic. Although plausible, it is true that pathogens generally evolve downward. Then it is statistical, so there is no essential reason we should hit a lottery number at any given time. Third, Omicron may have erased CV for the time being. Fourth, we have a much more immediate problem in that we appear to have a vaccine that creates a 40% increase in death rate at all ages.

And in other immediate problems, the CDC recommends vaccines for the pregnant, while having no data on this yet, AND while officially also having an opposite requirement that pregnant women NOT BE IN THE SAME ROOM as the vaccinated. Explain?

Reality a la carte. Like Fauci, we say all things and their opposites, and let our advertising dept influence which truth you choose. The masses choose who’s popular; the minority choose who is scientific.

“…y’all do realize we are talking about invoking the Emergency War Measures Act against people charged with mischief, right?“

Same as J6. Congressional investigation, insurrection act, 1y solitary for “Trespassing”. Officially. For a rebellion where 100,000 multiple gun owners brought zero guns.

That’s okay, right now it’s a scam. RCMP doing full catch-and-release on everyone. We can hypothesize why but it’s not a really all SS on anyone yet, which is fine. The shock troops are clearly outsiders (although Canadians) and finding enough psychos in the Mounties and Special Forces of Canada may be why it took so long to respond. They are being well-paid to be psychos we hear, to be investigated shortly. However, things are not necessarily what they seem: Protesters are still in the next street over, chanting “We love you” to the police riot squad. They shot back tear gas grenades, all caught on international TV. If I were them, I would too. 1) you look great to your boss and can say “But boss, isn’t this what you want? I was following YOUR orders“. 2) by doing this, it undermines the legitimacy of the police action, Turdeau, Canada, and the reaction will cause the end of this illegal action faster than anything else I could do, e.g. putting down my shield and baton and hugging them back. I’m not saying that’s TRUE, but it’s possible, so think about the 1st, 2nd, 3rd level effects. So although counterintuitive, shooting back at them harmlessly is helping them a lot.

Same for the timing. So Mooselini calls War Powers and immediately takes action. I think he needs to have that approved in Parliament. But Parliament went on a sudden vacation. Why? Duh, when they reconvene they can declare every action complete scandalous and illegal and let Turdeau swing for it, saving themselves from swinging beside him. Think strategy here, like weasel. The more he looks like a tyrant, the more they can clutch their pearls and survive. Don’t let them. They supported same thing 2 years = Out.

“stakes can be continuously increased until the other side is compelled to capitulate.”

Says a group that hasn’t won a war in 80 years and didn’t win that one either.

“If you’re so rich, why ain’t you smart?” Or vice-versa or something.

“a plan seemingly exists to provoke Russia into intervening in the eastern Donbass region of Ukraine to protect the predominantly ethnic Russian inhabitants of the breakaway Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk, before drawing Moscow into a wider guerrilla conflict in the rest of Ukraine, the second-largest country in Europe, with the intentions of tying Russia down”

This seems quite plausible, but since our Harvard PMCs are illiterate crayon-munching glue-sniffers, they’re incapable of just simply reading what Russia said their plans are and adjusting. This isn’t hard guys: they literally TOLD YOU the battle plan. But failure is the only option for PMCs. They’ve never done anything else and they aren’t going to start now. Daddy didn’t buy me into Harvard (“W”) for nothin’, you know!

That is, the same Harvard that lost $1 Billlllllion dollars (channeling Dr. Evil) under PMC Larry Summers, top Treasury head and top economist. …I expect he made the losses on purpose to embezzle it to the zero-sum other party. Lose a billion dollars? Congratulations, you’re an “Expert”!

“The Washington Post has always been a CIA asset. The CIA used the Washington Post to orchestrate the Watergate narrative used to drive President Nixon out of office. The CIA wanted Nixon gone, because Nixon was threatening the military/security complex’s budget and power by making arms control agreements with the Soviets and by opening to China. The CIA was afraid to assassinate Nixon because of the suspicion it was under for assassinating President Kennedy and Senator Kennedy. So the CIA used the Washington Post to assassinate Nixon politically.” –PCR

Wow, the probable truth in open print. I didn’t think I’d see that in my lifetime.

Aaaand back to normal: “extremist groups like the Oath Keepers.”–Turley

Does he know what an “Oath” is? Which oath they are keeping? Clue: they are former police and army veterans and pro-constitutionalists. Perhaps the “extreme” is that they want to uphold existing Federal law as written and passed in 1788 that is still in full force today. And if they want that, and that’s “extreme”, then what exactly does their opposition want? Like most, Turley cedes all ground and argument to the enemy before he even begins. He must be a Republican!

“Back In Business In Greece”

They will keep raping you until you make them stop. So do it. You’ll have to sooner or later anyway.

“The $240 billion loss in market capitalization was the largest one-day loss in US corporate history.”

Yes, but I can’t figure out why they’re not worth zero. Like most of the U.S. stock market. That’s coming in the next few days I hear.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

People who receive more positive than negative attention for their appearance receive relatively high levels of good feelings about themselves (all other things being equal, of course), and positive emotional input is associated with stronger immune systems.

Feeling good about oneself is a major source of good health. The general ennui and alienation, that most people feel (imo) in today’s technospheric world, surely contributes significantly to the generally tepid health of the average Euromerican these days. (I recall an early SNL commercial parody ending with words to this effect: ‘Somehow, these two people’ (boy and girl) ‘found each other without commercial beauty products.’

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I’m not much for VDB or if it was him, that article yesterday. I don’t think the primary problem is going to be non-sterilizing vaccines during a pandemic. Although plausible, it is true that pathogens generally evolve downward.”

On their own, yes. In a hothouse environment like billions of folks getting vakzinated within a short time (a year or so) with non-=sterilzing vakzines, variants emerge at a frantic rate, greatly increasing the chances of a variant that is both infectious and highly toxic.

What some are calingl VAIDS (Vakzine induced immune deficiency syndrome) is not mutually exclusive from its delivery mechanism, a toxic “vaccine” that does more harm than good if itself before we even factor in the VAIDS.

Double-trouble.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Question about Klaus in Canadian Parlament:

F.S.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

A

“Fired Georgian College instructor becomes face of convoy protest in Ottawa”

B

“Tom Marazzo Trucker Convoy Organizer Announces Retreat
    150,581 viewsFeb 19, 2022”

I wonder what ‘C’ could be?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

AN elderly (90 years old!) old-school knee-jerk liberal lady in our apt prison complex has a bumper sticker that says Fight Right Wing Extremism. (I suspect I mentioned this a few months ago?) One wants to place another sticker next to it, But Support Left Wing Extremism.

And maybe, in the dog poop area/rose garden (efficiency, you know) next to her apt, a poster that says: ALL EXTREMISTS MATTER!

EoinW
    Participant

The last two twitter captions are brilliant. This guy is a hero. All the protesters are heroes! We’re lucky to have such people in Canada. Especially when nearly all the Canadians I know are mushrooms. They just want to stay in the dark and know nothing. I’m not sure we deserve such heroes fighting for us all.

Thank you for sharing.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

““If you’re so rich, why ain’t you smart?” Or vice-versa or something.”

Major facet of the story of my life. Money is everything in our time, from an emotional basis to a global economy monolithically financialized with great disregard for little things like physical reality and its attendant resource restraints and the generally annoying nuances of finity.

those darned kids
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

“@ Boscohorowitz said:

How about you mind your own business …

You need a nappy change?”

Thanx for speaking directly to me, aspnaz. Whether I personally appreciate the remark or not, the discursive environment at TAE benefits, I firmly believe, from such basic respect between interlocutors, i.e., telling a person to their face what you think of them or their remarks rather than slinging it in some general direction.

In Fung Yoo’s The Art of Flung Poo, it says, ‘When flinging poo at someone, aim at the target only when there is a clear line of fire. This avoids unwanted collateral damage.’ Thanx for keeping your eye on the target. emy

boscohorowitz
    Participant

tdk: I know this is pathetic but my eyes are old. Can you offer us a “money quote” for the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel – Instructions for Use document?

I prefer to start from the core and spiral my way out rather than the top down, I save that for other linear narrative challenges.

Willis and I would both be grateful.

Bosco Horowitz
    Junior Tech/Tesla Air Quality Control Systems
    77 Elon Row
    Muskovia, Mars

boscohorowitz
    Participant

We are often surprised when what we predict comes true. Most of us here fear and believe that some degree of Iron Bootheel smackdown response is heading our way sooner or later.

The brave trucker in those Twitter captions that EoinW so admires talks about gobs of people pouring in to show support.

A) yesterday was, in soft post-modern Euromerican flannel jammy terms, like the Cossacks charging in the beginning of the Communist Revolution or whatever we call what happened to Russia around 1917.

B) a part of me wonders if this huge influx of people crowding in will be subjected to a much more severe ‘Cossack charge’? I have no feeling or opinion on its likelihood. It’s more like I’m sniffing the ground for black swan fewmets. I have no clue other than, in times like this, things are so highly charged, the top is both spinning and wobbling so fast, that that which was more unthinkable than not just last week or even yesterday, has a wide open avenue down which to Tiananmen Square the protest circle.

Who else here sometimes thinks that thinking the unthinkable is, like, their main hobby?

fwiw, I think that the stakes and tensions are as high as can be tolerated under a wannabe totalitarians regime run by a guy who openly admires China’s version of same.

“Many of the protest leaders were imprisoned, some of whom wouldn’t be released for more than a decade, and the government has worked hard to remove all mention of the massacre from Chinese history and media, seeing it as a threat to the legitimacy of its continued one-party rule.

So far, at least, it appears to have worked. On the 30th anniversary in 2019, no public memorials or events marking the day are expected in mainland China.
    Ah well. Every Day Is a Winding Road

chooch
    Participant

Winken, Blinken and Nod. Enjoyed it all, but that brought a grin. Thanks Dr. D.

zerosum
    Participant

A Science Fiction World

The closing ceremonies of the Winter Olympics

“The Peoples’ Convoy Caravan” of 1,000’s of campers that will unite as they will be crossing the USA from California to Washington.

The symbol of freedom and peaceful opposition to overreach by governments – the Canadian maple leaf flag

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Waddya know:

Confronting moment Chinese student rips down Tiananmen Square posters supporting Hong Kong at an Australian university while she laughs about tortured Uyghurs and claims the 1989 massacre never happened

I don’t mind living in the USA. It means I’m not living in mainland China, which strikes me as being headed for a denouement revolution that may make the Cultural Revolution seem tame.

Germ
    Participant

Great reading!

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/covid-vaccine-hiv-and-vaids-an-explanation

The vaxxed are fucked in so, so many ways – “Six ways to Sunday” in fact, for those that remember !!

🤡🤡🤡

Germ
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

re canadian parliament: also important is that when the ndp mp tried to comment, they cut him off, too. and then, the audio and video is just fine again.

Oroboros
    Participant

Even Trump won’t shake this ponce’s hand

Yuck

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMAvvBFX0AAlz9b?format=jpg&name=small

boscohorowitz
    Participant

aspnaz made some mention of this sort of thing:

RCMP and OPP set up command centre in Ottawa as police chief Peter Sloly resigns (4 days ago)

Looking up its history, we learn about the OPP:

“Following the disbanding of World War II auxiliary forces, growing Cold War tension and fear of a nuclear attack led to the belief that police services should “recruit and train volunteers to augment their strength in times of emergency”. As a result, in 1954, the Provincial Civil Defence Auxiliary was created, but the need to more closely associate the auxiliary with the OPP soon became apparent.[citation needed]

On 14 January 1960, the Provincial Civil Defence Organization was dissolved. A new oversight body known as the Emergency Measures Organization—Ontario (EMO) came into being. Each department of the government became responsible for its own operational planning. The organization of auxiliary police forces became the responsibility of all interested municipal police forces, as well as the OPP.[citation needed]

In April 1960, a new organization more closely affiliated with the OPP came into being. The Ontario Auxiliary Police were organized in 12 of the 17 OPP districts and by the end of the year, 376 volunteers had signed up to be equipped and trained by experienced OPP personnel. Two OPP inspectors were assigned to work with Emergency Measures Ontario as liaison officers for the volunteers. This close connection continues today with the OPP auxiliary playing a critical role in emergency and disaster planning and occurrences. By 1961 there were 466 auxiliary volunteers who accompanied regular provincials on traffic and law enforcement patrols and during the year logged more than twenty-six thousand hours of volunteer duty.[22]”

‘Heckuva job, Brownie’ comes to mind

Oroboros
    Participant
    willem
    Participant

Seeing the obscene deployment of mounted police against a peaceful crowd at the Ottawa protest reminded me of the scene in the movie “Doctor Zhivago” where cossacks are sent to charge into peaceful demonstrators.

Oroboros
    Participant

I’m old enough to remember drinking Bosco from this jar, not the Ancient Old

Oroboros
    Participant
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

Regarding the Olympics

China thinks it has stolen something valuable, but all it has done is broken something beautiful.
    Maybe someday the games will regain that sacred position in people’s minds, and I believe that the place is still reserved, but for the time being the Olympics are simply televised tragic farce. The competitors have had their years, dreams, hard work and sacrifice stolen by gangsters.

EoinW
    Participant

I’d credit the CCP’s 30 year success with the fact that the Chinese people had no good alternative options. A revolution to create a western-liberal democracy couldn’t be that appealing considering how the West had treated the Chinese for a century leading up to Communist rule. For goodness sake the British actually tried to control the population by turning them all into opium addicts! Really want to open the door and let the Anglo-Americans back in?

Then all Chinese got to witness the 1990s and the rape of Russia. Russians paid a terrible price for liberal democracy.

People in the West are not trapped in such a situation. We may be in 50 years time if the Covid Karens get their way, however we are not there yet. At the most, we’ve had 2 years of totalitarian rule and even that has been stealth authoritarianism. The Chinese had had 4 decades of communist rule by 1990. For many, that was all they’d ever known.

I’m not expecting us to go the CCP route. Doesn’t mean our rulers won’t destroy society. Their aim is total control, not chaos. Yet their actions keep creating the potential for a great deal of chaos. With slim hope of controlling anything more than their “bug out” plan to escape to New Zealand.

Noirette
    Participant

ezixa wrote:

As others are asking, where may this trend be heading? I feel that the trend in the Anglosphere and a number of European nations towards de-democratisation will not stop. We’re in for a period of fascistic rule, and can only hope that it will burn itself out when people learn that fascism will not save us from ourselves any more than any other political -ism.

Yes. Adding… Fascism is an aberration of the Center, it is neither ‘left’ nor ‘right.’ Both of which can be ‘authoritarian’ within their own vague deologies, in different ways.

Which explains, in part, US Democrats being anti-working class (scorning “deplorables” etc.) as the Dems. have become super-centrist, representing a sorry terrified ‘middle class’ fighting to maintain their now rapidly crumbling social and financial status. They have attempted to compensate for their treachery with identity politics simultaneously championing and exploiting ppl who are considered to be ‘put down’ because of intrinsic perso-characteristics, such as skin color, ethnic origins, being F or M, sex orientations, etc.

I read that in Canada the Police were arresting / stopping / ppl / vehicles waving Can. flags! The national flag has become a symbol of resistance… to the very Gvmt. of the Nation one supports! Such an epitome of a globalist mind-set (‘Nationalism’ to be repressed, as a symptom of racism, white supremacy, etc.) it is just staggering.

Fascism is the melding of ‘National’ and ‘Corporate’ power.

Who holds power in the “W” today? Large Corporations, note these are Globalists, and National Gvmts who are their Front Men, or their ‘partners,’ as well as some Oligarchs and otherwise powerful ppl. Plus, those who control the Police, the Military (aka, internal control forces) – today these are ‘National’ for some part but increasingly run by Big Corps who hire and manage mercenaries, which comes down to the same actors. (An extreme ex. is Ukraine where militias are directly paid for and run by Oligarchs.) (I have left out the Energy circuit, big corps after all, but v. important – it gets complicated.)

those darned kids
    Participant

bosco: All clinical samples should exhibit fluorescence growth curves in the RNase P reaction that cross the threshold line within 40.00 cycles (< 40.00 Ct), thus indicating the presence of the human RNase P gene.

.••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms.

• The performance of this test has not been established for monitoring treatment of 2019-nCoV infection.

• The performance of this test has not been established for screening of blood or blood products for the presence of 2019-nCoV.

• This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

he analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/μL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen. Samples were extracted using the QIAGEN EZ1 Advanced XL instrument and EZ1 DSP Virus Kit (Cat# 62724) and manually with the QIAGEN DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (Cat# 61904). Real-Time RT-PCR assays were performed using the Thermo Fisher Scientific TaqPath™ 1-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix, CG (Cat# A15299) on the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument according to the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel instructions for use

••••••••••••••••••••••

there’s probably more….

D Benton Smith
    Participant

A remark to the room, in general. Just a thought.

Now would be a good time for a General Strike. Around the entire world. Every last corner.

No need for flags, slogans or news coverage. No need for speeches explanations or threats. It does not require ANY organization at all. Just stay home.

The criminal slave masters will know damned well what the message is. The strikers ARE the power. It really is just as simple as that.

Stay home with your loved ones. Do whatever you want . If you see a fellow human in dire need, then save their life or feed that child or put out that fire . . . as best you can. There’s enough food in the cupboard to stay alive for longer than you might think, even if the cupboard is bare. Share if you want to.

One week to “flatten the curve”. An additional week to reduce the so-called elites to powerless, terrified, totally impotent zeroes.

Two weeks to Freedom.

General Strike by all HUMAN beings. Sunrise tomorrow.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

The elderly gal in my area with the Stand Up To Right Wing Extremism bumper sticker also had one that says FIGHT HATE.

Some clever wag scratched out HATE, which works on at least two levels.

Oroboros: I’ll agree about with the ‘sniveling liberals’ meme but with this caveat: TODAY’s liberals are etc.etc. I know lifelong liberals who’ve put their heads on the baton line. Plus, I’ve known ample contemporary self-described conservatives including many of the evangelical stripe.

They are very fond of their flannel jammies too, and also prefer not to be bothered getting dirty, hot, and sweaty actually gitting ‘r dun.

tdk: eez perfect. As thanx, here’s the only decently recorded song by a guy I (very briefly) played drums with. He was much better live back then than what his recordings on youtube reveal, so please don’t judge him too harshly: by the time he did some studio recording, way too much coke et al had him writing sophomoric shit, singing off key, blowing off gigs (which is why all we did was a few rehearsals), and the studio results are crap.

Except for this one, where he managed to almost sound like the guy I knew in high school who was the neighborhood rock star, opened for some big names, blah blah:

Mr. Moonlight

In person, the guy was 6’2″ and looked like a cross between Sean Connery and Jimmy Cagney. Could really sing for awhile. Wrote 2-3 Big Hit quality tunes, fucked himself out of a major record label contract.

I’m grateful it fell through. I wouldn’t have lasted long in that environment, and while I had a fine ear for drumming and strong sense of groove, I also had a broken left wrist bone that didn’t like playing for hours at a stretch.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

oroboros: yes. BOSCO syrup was BOSS when I was a kid. Came in a cool jar with a squirt pump.

Nice to know I’m best still BEST (Batty Eccentric Silly Truthful)!

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Re Elon Musk and billionaires not such “nice guys.”
    I watched a video some time back by Elon Musk’s first wife, recounting details of their courtship and marriage. She was very careful not to slander Musk, but the events recounted made it very clear (to me, at least, married 12 years to someone who is bpd/npd) that Musk is NOT a “nice guy.” He is a narcissist and she had to conform to his image of who he expected her to be.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Much as I hate to say it, I think that DBS’s thing is the Right Thing To Do. I don’t hate DBS being right; in my experience he is rarely wrong, and it’s a joy to me. I just hate to say it cuz this means driving a whole buncha innocent people in my email box (half whom I don’t remember knowing) crazy while convincing them even more that ‘crazy’ means moi.

My logic for taking such a reputation-hammering long shot? This:

We.still.can, and any day we may well not. Someone from the area approached me recently about joining a protest in Portland. I declined cuz I’m too frail to spare the energy and, furthermore, I am known to physically confront even assault police officers yet am somehow still alive; and my wife would friggin’ KILL me if I got myself killed.

But I can make a fool of myself with this ancient pile of names in my email, some of whiuch may actually be read.

If anyone hammers me about it, my response will be along the lines of:

‘I know it sounds crazy but I nonetheless am personally passionately convinced that now is the time to stand up to what I and many others see as a fatal disease taking over our nation and, in fact, most of the nations of the world. I am taking the risk now of alienating many people with this out of the blue email because I.still.can. The internet is not yet entirely censored like that of China, but they do appear to be working on it.

‘Thank you for taking the time to rread my email.’

Oh god, I’m gonna hate this, but again, I have to agree with DBS’ passionate, maybe even pugnacious attitude about this stuff: if this ain’t now or never, now or never will never be.

(Hmmm… I can imagine my naysayers thinking “he’s so full of shit; what a lying dreamer”. While I know that addressing such skepticism, especially unvoiced skepticism, like this is actually likely to make me sound less than more credible, but whatever. Truth is truth. Some of us somehow stumble into wild and crazy lives. Why, a whole buncha the guys in high school who graduated just before me got sent overseas to wage war in exotic locales with rice paddies, tropical forests, and tiny beautiful Asian women. The stories THEY told, or the ones my Chicago fireman Dad could tell — or just the tales from his childhood growing up in Chicago’s stockyards Irish area — make me think I’m still in my flannel jams learning to not pee my pants when Godzilla appears on the TV.

I would think others here have some very wild stories indeed to tell. Too bad WES has to type on a handroid with old fingers.

Anyone care to regale us? Lots of us here have protest experiences to share. That’s on-topic, yes? 😉

We learn by sharing our stories. Let’s keep talking.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“General Strike by all HUMAN beings. Sunrise tomorrow.”

A tad soon. Give people a week to process it and talk about it.

Also: there is one other consequence: they take off the Velvet Glove and expose the Iron Claw and turn all the goons and weapons who’ll comply on us. If fascism can happen here in full-flower as we see just now popping out of the bud, so can war by the government on the people. In fact, from what I’ve read in history, it’s what they usually do.

‘As I’ve often said, sonny’ said Grampa, working his gums and enjoying some fresh synaptic fire for a change, ‘some mules are too dim to know when they’re getting their hind end whupped.

That description fits our current TPTB quite well, imo. Narcistic sociopaths are loath to commit suicide but if their demise via disgrace seems imminent, they will commit suicide, usually while taking out their wife and children before shooting themselves in front of the toddler they didn’t have the heart to kill nor the heart to care that it will be massively scarred for life.

Such are our Turdeaus and Biden-handlers, and I see major potential for all the Tiananmen Square we can handle and more.

Still, stop them in the streets or accept slaver, torture, and death.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.