You Are Not An Investor

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum You Are Not An Investor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Giotto Legend of St Francis, Exorcism of the Demons at Arezzo c.1297-1299   You are not an investor. One can only be an investor in functioning m
    [See the full post at: You Are Not An Investor]

John Day
    Participant

So central banks will soon own everything, and the king of central banks, the Fed, is owned by private banks. This is an accelerated approach to “one world government, controlled by central bankers”, isn’t it?

regionswork
    Participant

Interesting that insolvent big banks are making great profits. I think the unpayable debt reflects our over consumption. Debt brings forward future consumption. Ultimately the real economy will shrink to what the natural environment can support. The built environment/Technosphere has taken too much and polluted too much. Technosphere is over 4,000 metric tons per human on the planet. Quite a maintenance and waste burden. ,

ASVPRock
    Participant

Useful article. That was what I really needed

Magnoliya
    Participant

However, I disagree with the author. I’m not a professional, of course, but I’m just expressing my point of view. To date, the stock and securities market has changed a lot, increased, and may, according to the author of the article, become more clumsy. But it has many more opportunities, and now anyone with enough money can come to the broker and buy shares. And even if the author says that this is not investing, what is happening today, I do not see the point in looking for new terms. Using the example of Dave Portnoy https://wealthtender.com/net-worth/dave-portnoy-net-worth/ I see that today’s market offers many more opportunities than it did ten years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.