Debt debt Rattle September 7 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt debt Rattle September 7 2021

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Regarding “global warming” — that narrative serves the elites. Why? They know that energy is one of the keys to wealth. A push to new forms of energy is a way they can make money. By focusing on energy, rather than on industrial pollution or planned obsolescence, they ensure that they remain dominant, and distract the masses.

Plenty of AGW true believers on TAE.

The presence of propaganda deluded posters here, and other other similar sites, is one of the bellwethers that confirms to me that future of humanity is in peril…

So many lies from the corrupt oligarchy, their toadies & lackeys that it is has overwhelmed even normal IQ citizens, it is now beyond apparent that many (most) have swallowed the paltered pablum hook, line & sinker.

Right now the CCP is engaging in mass populace war conditioning, while the West is drowning in cesspools of incompetence, propaganda, corruption & criminality, unable to even repel low IQ subhuman boarders or win a war against cave dwelling jihadists…

FWFS

Susmarie108
    Participant

Looks like a new crop of recap/review/overview articles/posts are arriving.

Here is Jim Quinn’s take:
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/09/07/they-will-reap-what-they-sowed/

Susmarie108
    Participant

I am not advocating for Jim Quinn or his POV with the link above. He provides additional perspective and framing for pondering.

aspnaz
    Participant

Aussies who protested, you have my sympathy. Aussies who had excuses for not protesting, enjoy your lives as zoo chimps and say hi to your chief zookeeper Dan Andrews, you deserve everything you are upset about.

zerosum
    Participant

Without the web, you would feel alone.
    Not enough people are willing to listen.
    A few quotes

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/09/07/they-will-reap-what-they-sowed/

” …. Despite an all out authoritarian fear campaign, to mandate these unproven dangerous gene therapies disguised as vaccines

This flu has a 99.7% survival rate and has a fatality rate less than the annual flu for those under 21.

Meanwhile, with vaccination rates of 98% on campuses, “cases” from the worthless recalled (as of 12/31) PCR test are surging.

It seems Israel has become ground zero in destroying the globalist narrative. As the first country to mass vaccinate, with over 84% fully vaccinated, how could 86% of all the cases in July be among the vaxxed if the vaccinations work?

The fifty-four-year-old un-vaxxed Rogan caught covid and treated himself with monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-Pak, prednisone, an NAD drip, and a vitamin D drip. He fully recovered in three days.

The vaccines do not keep you from contracting covid. They do not keep you from spreading covid. They do not reduce the viral load if you get covid. They don’t keep you from being hospitalized from covid. They don’t even ensure you will not die from covid.

Of course, there have been more deaths and adverse reactions to these vaccines in eight months than all vaccines combined in the last forty years. So there is that.”

₿oogaloo
    Participant

To the Australians:

Even before this pandemic began, your rulers had an authoritarian bent. I recall visting Sydney three years ago — my first trip to Australia. When I went to the airport for my return flight home, while going through airport security, I asked whether it was possible to opt for a “pat down” search in lieu of the airport body scanner. Everywhere I have ever been, this has always been an option upon request. When I asked this question (all I did was ask the question), I was asked to take a seat and wait. A minute later a supervisor came over and told me that pat down was not an option in Australia, and that if I asked the question one more time, I would be denied access to the airport and would have to come back the next day. Fine. I went through the body scanner, seeing that I had no choice. But that left an impression on me, and I thought as I left Australia that this was probably a place I did not want to return to. After that limited experience, the stories about the Covid response do not surprise me at all. Wonderful country except for the authoritarian rulers.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the Computing Forever video, Mr Roboto.
    I commented recently that Australia appeared to be synchronizing for a Chinese takeover.

John Day
    Participant

@My parents said know: Thanks for the humanitarian-award nomination, Sister!

@Trapped Australians:
    I’m learning from you. Thank You. Don’t do it. Achieving vaccination-critical-mass looks time-sensitive.
    I think thy need everybody on board already when it becomes clear how bad the shots are ( Israel’s cases and deaths are going up, while Egypt is doing fine).

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Probably my earliest exposure to Australian popular culture (even before AC/DC) was the television soap-opera “Prisoner: Cell-Block H”. Ironic, considering the authorities there are now turning the entire country into a prison cell-block!

TAE Summary
    Participant

I have watched for years as people responded to case after case of overstepping of some “red line” that was thought untouchable with some version of “the silent majority will only stay silent for so long!”
    Just now, I realized something. The silent majority will never say or do anything. Almost all of them will assimilate into the cause they claim to oppose. It always happens this way. It always will happen this way.
    Those who have not said or done anything yet will not say or do anything unless they have a massive change of heart. They think that the change of heart will come when some future red line is crossed. But when that red line is crossed–and it always is–they do nothing.
    Just today I came across this quote, written by a German who experienced the rise of the Nazis as an adult:
    “But the one great shocking occasion, when tens or hundreds or thousands will join with you, never comes. That’s the difficulty. If the last and worst act of the whole regime had come immediately after the first and smallest, thousands, yes, millions would have been sufficiently shocked—if, let us say, the gassing of the Jews in ’43 had come immediately after the ‘German Firm’ stickers on the windows of non-Jewish shops in ’33. But of course this isn’t the way it happens. In between come all the hundreds of little steps, some of them imperceptible, each of them preparing you not to be shocked by the next. Step C is not so much worse than Step B, and, if you did not make a stand at Step B, why should you at Step C? And so on to Step D.
    “And one day, too late, your principles, if you were ever sensible of them, all rush in upon you. The burden of self-deception has grown too heavy, and some minor incident, in my case my little boy, hardly more than a baby, saying ‘Jewish swine,’ collapses it all at once, and you see that everything, everything, has changed and changed completely under your nose. The world you live in—your nation, your people—is not the world you were born in at all. The forms are all there, all untouched, all reassuring, the houses, the shops, the jobs, the mealtimes, the visits, the concerts, the cinema, the holidays. But the spirit, which you never noticed because you made the lifelong mistake of identifying it with the forms, is changed.” (Milton Sanford Mayer, They Thought They Were Free: The Germans 1933-45)
    There will be a great separation as the wedge of truth drives into the heart of each person. It will manifest at the societal level, across the globe, but it will happen within the individual.
    If the silent majority were going to do something, they would have already done so.
    I have seen countless examples of this: from workplace harassment, where the loudest complainers became party to exactly what they had complained against when their convenience required it, to churches (where red line after red line has been and is and will be crossed), and on and on.
    The silent majority of today is the oppressive majority of tomorrow. They just don’t know it yet.

From UpwardThought

Check out any drug you might consider on this website. I’ve been using it for years. It’s for those of you who go first to the one star ratings on a product you might buy.

Bill7
    Participant

When Ms. Ardern in NZ said they’d be the “single source of truth” I think the Rubicon was again crossed.
    Check out that person’s physiognomy, and C. Freeland’s (who wear the pants in the Trudeau admin, I think).

V. Arnold
    Participant

@
    TAE Summary
    Participant
    I have watched for years as people responded to case after case of overstepping of some “red line” that was thought untouchable with some version of “the silent majority will only stay silent for so long!”
    Just now, I realized something. The silent majority will never say or do anything. Almost all of them will assimilate into the cause they claim to oppose. It always happens this way. It always will happen this way.

Thanks for that spot on comment.
    “”It always happens this way.””
    As a self exiled individual, I’ve watched the talkers for decades; no longer expecting anything from the majority…impotent best discribes them…
    Sad……..

zerosum
    Participant

True
    “The silent majority will never say or do anything”

In a democracy the majority rule, but it does not mean that the majority will do the right thing.

ctbarnum
    Participant

VietnamVet
    Participant

The hysteria lurking around the edges of these comments is the fact that the US government and by extension the Western Empire has failed. You are on your own. All of the pandemic proclamations, mandates, and passports are pointless. mRNA vaccines are non-sterilizing. Being vaccinated may or may not save your life and lessen the severity of COVID-19 but being jabbed itself carries risks and repeated booster shots will be required. The basic problem is that the actual risks are a known unknown. Corporate news is pure propaganda.

In the West everything comes down to, if it makes money it has value, if it does not it is valueless. Therefore the public health system in the USA has collapsed. The privatized healthcare system is collapsing. Today’s doctors, nurses and hospitals cannot fight the pandemic because that requires big bucks to build new hospital beds, keeping unvaccinated workers and children safe, contact tracing, quarantines and treating the riff-raff that can’t breathe. Keeping the public alive and healthy will never be profitable like elective surgery.

“13 Miami-Dade School Staffers Have Died Of COVID-19 Since Mid-August.” “7 die in ‘inhumane’ warehouse conditions after Hurricane Ida.” These are combat level of deaths. 13 died in the withdrawal from Kabul. The USA remains #1 in the world in COVID-19 Total Deaths and New Deaths intentionally. Profits are way more important to the global corporate/state than American lives. The US government is too corrupt and incompetent to eradicate coronavirus like China, Taiwan and New Zealand are doing.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.