Debt debt Rattle September 7 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt debt Rattle September 7 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Henry Bacon Étretat 1890   • Florida Doctor Will Refuse To Treat Unvaccinated Patients (NYP) • Victoria, Australia Will ‘LOCK OUT’ Unvaccinated P
    [See the full post at: Debt debt Rattle September 7 2021]

Got a mail:

I try to donate to your site. I fill in $100 in the “one time donation” form. I click “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card”. And then all I get is “Please wait”. I tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge. Same result. I tried using a Mac (Safari, Chrome) same result. Then I try again and paypal thinks I’m a spammer or whatever and makes me start checking off pictures with buses or motorcycles or traffic lights. Ugh.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

That’s exactly why I donated with a check sent through snail-mail: I suspected I would encounter such obstacles otherwise.

Anyway, here’s a pretty little new song for all y’all!

ezlxa1949
    Participant

The situation in Victoria is becoming totally surreal, a huge experiment in applied psychopathy. The madness is affecting other parts of the country. Only 18 months ago we had plenty of our freedoms, although even then the various federal and state governments were drawing up and passing restrictive legislation.

The only way out of this is through it. We’ll just have to wait for the side effects to kick in — if any. Who knows; there may be few of them after all. There’s no shortage of other catastrophes looming: climate change, financial collapse, biosphere destruction, soil depletion, plastic pollution, costly energy, and so on.

No hiding place anywhere. The entire planet is being shaken to its foundations. What next?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

“Computing Forever” discusses the situation in Australia and how it concerns the rest of the world:

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Guess you can’t embed bitchute vids here. Instead, here’s an old-fashioned link.

Oroboros
    Participant

Joe Rogan: ‘I’m Doing Better But I’m Still A Little Hoarse’

“Yeah, I’m still a little long in the face and am feeling a little hoarse,” he said to his podcast listeners Monday. “I’m just about ready to get back in the saddle, though. We’re gonna hit things hard when I come back, at a full gallop. The mane thing is we’re gonna ride this thing out and trot out our new stable of guests real soon here. Feels like I’m on the tail end of this thing and we can see the finish line now.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/joe-rogan-im-feeling-better-but-im-a-bit-long-in-the-face-and-am-feeling-a-little-hoarse

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Oroboros: That will be quite enough of your {na-a-a-ay}-saying! 😀

₿oogaloo
    Participant

I have never had a problem with paypal. But Raul, c’mon, get with the times. Get yourself a bitcoin address and everything is so much easier.

Get yourself a bitcoin address and everything is so much easier.

It’s on the Store and Donations page

₿oogaloo
    Participant

It’s on the Store and Donations page

What would you prefer? Paypal or Bitcoin? One perpetuates the status quo. One is a symbol of defiance to all things centralized. Should I switch over? I think your bitcoin address should be prominently displayed at the top of the main page!

oxymoron
    Participant

Yes the situation in Victoria Aus is getting very hard on families. My wife and I had an argument – tears were shed tonight. She is getting so much pressure – she cant see her parents – an hour down the road (nearly 2 years of this foolishness) and I may have to cut firewood for farmers and lose all my regular clients soon. If it gets to that we will both have to have the jab or lose our house and starve. I am looking at options.

Looking into how to apply effective treatments to the clot shot, once we all get forced to take it.
    Already in my town it is a no mask no service, no qr code no service deal. If i didn’t have a wife and 2 kids I would rough it no worries but…

Such a bummer. I really don’t want this particular medical intervention. This is breaking families and the children are next.
    I am trying to listen to the quiet voice inside to keep my mind calm.
    I keep thinking of Jesus – they took his body but did not take his love and peace and forgiveness. As a symbol it is the highest thought I can have.
    If I think of the madness and gross negligence and grievances and fear – I get nothing from it.
    I’m gunna lay low for a while but I would like to thank you for all you have offered me.
    Oxy

Mister Roboto
    Participant

The past six months especially have left me enormously grateful that I live in Wisconsin.

zerosum
    Participant

Goal posts

All studies for C19 Sept 07 2021

Ivermectin – 67% improvement – 63 studies – 26,422 patients
    Zinc – 51% improvement – 21 studies – 31,199 patients
    Vitamin D – 43% improvement – 35 studies – 47,008 patients
    Aspirin – 33% improvement – 9 studies – 29,869
    Hydroxyc – 26% improvement – 281 studies – 407, 627 patients

———–
    The jabs are worthless to inhibit the spread of Covid-19.
    There is no epidemic danger from C19
    The jabs are worthless to inhibit the spread of variants.
    The jabs are worthless to inhibit the spread of Covid-19.
    JAMA has proved that the jabs do exactly nothing to prevent the spread of disease.
    ( https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2784013?resultClick=1 )
    ( ctbarnum – Check your link – #86442)
    ———-
    Would having a strenghtened immune system with Vitamin C,D, and Zinc minimize the negative effects of the vaccines?
    ———-

Would having a strenghtened immune system with Vitamin C,D, and Zinc minimize the negative effects of the vaccines?

Still our best hope.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ oxymoron

You might be interested in this:
    OTC Medicines & Nutraceuticals to Prevent/Reduce COVID Post-Vaccination Side Effects
    https://c19protocols.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/COVID-Vaccination-Side-Effect-Reducing-OTC-Medicines-and-Nutraceuticals.pdf

from this site:
    https://c19protocols.com/

those darned kids
    Participant

best of luck, oxy.

my hope prayer god help us guess is that in about six months much of the mania will be redirected as this whole house of jabs comes tumbling down.

best of luck to us all.

those darned kids
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/justin-trudeau-pelted-stones-campaign-event

false flag.

the tiny bits of gravel from one UNAPPREHENDED person. if they can hunt down every grandma in the u.s. capitol protest, ¿why can’t they find justin’s stoner?

now, headlines read: ANGRY MOB, BOULDERS, ANTI-VAXXX WHITE TRUMPERS, STICKS AND STONES!!!!!!

false flag.

zerosum
    Participant

@ Doc Robinson
    Yes.
    (I’m having trouble posting)

You might be interested in this:
    OTC Medicines & Nutraceuticals to Prevent/Reduce COVID Post-Vaccination Side Effects
    https://c19protocols.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/COVID-Vaccination-Side-Effect-Reducing-OTC-Medicines-and-Nutraceuticals.pdf

from this site:
    https://c19protocols.com/

zerosum
    Participant

Cut and paste from the pdf is causing the posting problem.

Dr. D
    Participant

We’re better off here as this should come to a head as flu season re-starts. But it’s winter there. I would say the huge bang of our problem and realization may echo down under, but that’s already happened in Israel and nary a care. There is no level of “don’t work” that has the slightest impact. So you’re really down to what you can swing on personal choice.

If this turns out bad, any unvaccinated can name any price. If it doesn’t, then you can still take it tomorrow, they won’t turn you away.

So as the Jews in 1930, you need someone to put you up, grocery for you, etc. Because: Untested, bad reaction, Medical Experiment.

zerosum
    Participant

They knew that the vaccines did not work
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/delta-variant-eight-times-less-sensitive-to-neutralizing-antibodies-from-vaccines-in-a-lab-setting-study-1.5575284
    QUOTING
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03944-y
    SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.2 Delta variant replication and immune evasion

Discussion
    Here we have combined in vitro experimentation and molecular epidemiology to propose that increased replication fitness and reduced
    sensitivity of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.2 to neutralising antibodies have
    contributed to the recent rapid replacement of B.1.1.7 and other
    lineages such as B.1.617.1 by B.1.617.2, despite high vaccination rates
    in adults and/or high prevalence of prior infection15. These data are
    consistent with modelling analyses that support combination of
    immune evasion and higher transmissibility as likely drivers of Delta
    in Delhi16.

Published: 06 September 2021

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03944-y_reference.pdf
    Received: 18 June 2021
    Accepted: 23 August 2021
    Accelerated Article Preview Published
    online 6 September 2021
    This is a PDF fle of a peer-reviewed paper that has been accepted for publication.

Rototillerman
    Participant

@tinfoilhattedcanuck: please email me at [email protected]. I’ll send you links I’ve been collecting on vaccine safety (it’s part of an expanded Tale of Two Narratives project I’m working, though I’ve been falling behind, sigh). Same for anyone else interested.

Dr. D
    Participant

Been looking for this one:
    “Traffic Deaths Surged To 38,680 In 2020 Despite Americans Driving 13% Less Miles”

That’s for the first 3 months, not yet deep into vax territory. This was projected to be one of the indicators of brain fog and microstrokes, and was anecdotally occurring. This nationwide statistic would seem to substantiate it.

So, sorry to be right. Again. Looking for the trend, and/or alternate explanations. But if the nation is home, mostly professional drivers are out, not amateurs.

Speaking of, total blackout, like TOTAL, Demolition Man / Road Warrior level blackout on Trucker slowdowns in Oz. No surprise, you’re just demonstrating how much the news lies. That’s not helping your case.

Elsewhere, 23 of the 25 top polluting cities are in China. Cue Greta? No? Total media blackout on that too? Of course there is, must be Sweden and Norway’s fault for not being green enough.

1 Degree!!! Change in temperature in 100 years. We’z all gonna die!!!! That means exactly half of that time, they’ve been totally, totally wrong. First with Ice Age, then with warming. Oh wait: they actually said the same thing in the coal era (cooling) and the 30’s (warming). 100 solid years of “We make dat shizzle up!” Science!™ We’ll say literally anything for money!

F-Stan, Millie, the “General-Shaped Object” (GSO) and resident actor in the White House, says the Taliban will welcome us with open arms to help them stop trr’ism! TerrorTerrorTerror! Skeered yet? The Taliban says? Yes that’s right, “I don’t think so, EBD Mr. Millie”, the soon to be unemployed.

Instead: Biden, UN, heck every progressive on earth is PILING money, PLOWING money, AIRDROPPING money on the Taliban. ‘Cause. …I’m drawing a blank here as to why, but some reason we attacked the Taliban to replace them with the … Taliban? But $2T poorer? …Not Cheney and Halliburton, they’re RICHER by $2T, I mean us, the taxpayer and Afghan goatherders. AND the Taliban, who Biden just gave $2B in weapons to the world’s largest, most America-hating terrorist organization. ‘Cause: Success! There are no Americans there! Except the 3 planes on the tarmac the White House won’t let go.

Wait? Is that a treasonable, impeachable offense? Of COURSE not, silly-billy. FIGHTING the Taliban was the treasonable offense, ask anybody deployed in the theatre. We were never there to win, as Assange attests.

Aaaaand all that hardware is going where? Yes, they lifted prime examples to China and Russia, but why bother disassembling a 1974 Lada such as all our stuff is? The hardware is being sold to IRAN. And Why? So Israel can bomb them a year or two from now and keep those lovely, yummy wars hummin’.

And you think I’m a cynic who makes things up. How’s my record? Of just assuming the most backward, cynical, self-serving move literally any single western person can make to sell out and kill his mother for a nickel? Nailed it!

a kullervo
    Participant

In about nine months time (perhaps sooner) we will find out if our worst concerns will be substantiated.
    The evil was set in motion (as early as mankind’s inception) and the derangement will not stop, in spite of our best intentions.
    All we can now do is wait, hope for the best (if ‘hope’ is your thing) and prepare for the worst.

We will need all the friends we can get (or the courage to die alone.)

ctbarnum
    Participant

“We will need all the friends we can get (or the courage to die alone.”

Hoping for the former, expecting the latter, at least before it’s all said and done.

Snake venom? Okay- only two patients- there’s so much unsaid here.
    I found it interesting that they used the word “doses”. And I also think it is interesting that they blamed Covid itself with no mention of the intervention (aka “vaccine”.)
    Mr. Roboto- the “Computing Forever” video was excellent. Thanks.

I nominate Dr. John Day for the Internet Humanitarian Award.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@zerosum

Checked my link and it works fine for me. The article itself is a classic case of institutional doublespeak ,”rare” in “our study” that acknowledges data wasn’t collected properly, but also noting a 60-65% increase in monthly cases that doesn’t separate the vaxxed from the unvaxxed. The rise in cases pre-vax to post-vax periods does suggest at least an association between the vaccine and increases in cases of myocarditis and perocardiditis (especially in the young) outside of possible confounding factors such as the effects of lockdowns, masks, etc.

I’ve been going with Raul and our good doctors in that a strong immune system really is the best bet, as it is with every other coronavirus (including the common cold) and I’ve yet to have a really bad outcome or even know I’ve had it.

Your mileage my vary.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Forgot to add that the study only accounted for the period up to May, so those increases in caseloads could be higher. The link so everyone doesn’t have to fish it out from yesterday.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2782900

Mr. House
    Participant

“It may seem over the top to depict vengeful vaccine enforcers as proto Nazis. Yet one reader who was a leader in his state’s Asian American Alliance reports that the Chinese who remember the Cultural Revolution are abandoning the Democrats “in droves” due to tech censorship, cultural purity in the form of wokeness and now stoking of hatred over Covid that are all too reminiscent of what they fled.”

Some of us were pointing this out last spring and summer. I wonder how long it will take for them to finally admit what they actually banned me from posting about with regards to it which shall not be named. Everything comes full circle in time. Time is a flat circle 😉

The Bizarre Civil War-Stoking Impulses of the Professional-Managerial Class in the US

Mr. House
    Participant

She also fails to admit that the masks were used in the exact same manner and fashion as the jabs are now. Some bridges really are a bridge to far i suppose, can’t give it all up at once and admit you were incorrect with your religious zeal.

ctbarnum
    Participant

“The Hippocratic Oath is very science-based. I am following the science. I’m applying this to the benefit of the sick.”

Funny how they edited out the “Do No Harm” portion of the Hippocratic Oath. You know who else liked to edit the oath? Nazi Doctors and Nurses, the most loyal groups of all to the Nazi cause.

“Persecution of Jews and other groups was not solely the result of measures originating with Adolf Hitler and other Nazi zealots. Nazi leaders required the active help or cooperation of professionals working in diverse fields who in many instances were not convinced Nazis. The German medical profession played a central role in shaping and implementing many Nazi policies. A high number of doctors and nurses supported the regime, and many became complicit in Nazi crimes. “

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/the-role-of-doctors-and-nurses

Mr. House
    Participant

In case anyone hasn’t noticed, i think Yves decrying the PMC is the pot calling the kettle black.

Bill7
    Participant

> In case anyone hasn’t noticed, i think Yves decrying the PMC is the pot calling the kettle black. <

Yes, that article was interesting. More “look over there!” stuff, to my mind.

Adding: it was good to see at least a couple of commenters point out the PMCs’ very job is to do the cultural/discourse policing on behalf of our tiny, corrupt ruling class.

Mr. House
    Participant

“The United States, which leads the world in COVID-19 cases and deaths, is struggling to stem a wave of infections driven by the variant even as officials try to persuade Americans who have resisted vaccination to get the shots.”

As i’ve said multiple times before, when you’re performing the worst of everyone in the world, perhaps you should investigate why? And you only don’t investigate why because you’re trying to hide something. So what are we hiding by not looking at why we have the worst numbers of any country in the world? Now you understand the media assault on Ivermectin?

Mr. House
    Participant

Or maybe its our corporate food supply that adds to our terrible numbers, and MDs not treating or mistreating various ailments. Certainly we should all just sit down, shutup, and continue to let our “betters” knock it out of the park with our world beating Covid numbers!

Bill7
    Participant

I have no confidence in the COVID “data”. More narrative, AFAICS.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Regarding “global warming” — that narrative serves the elites. Why? They know that energy is one of the keys to wealth. A push to new forms of energy is a way they can make money. By focusing on energy, rather than on industrial pollution or planned obsolescence, they ensure that they remain dominant, and distract the masses.

Bill7
    Participant

More and more the covid-chaos seems orchestrated to me, from “both” sides. What’s happening above it?

sydoz
    Participant

@oxy:

Sydney here mate. This pandemic has done strange things to everyone. I now have the following written on a post-it on my screen, words I’d never have dreamed I’d follow 18 months ago. Maybe they will be of comfort. We will get through this.

“I let the future go, and give it to God.

Have faith
    I am here
    Give your fear to me to hold
    Do not give up hope”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.