Debt Rattle May 21 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 21 2022

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn The deposition 1632-33   • Biden’s America Rots from the Head Down (J.B. Shurk) • The Swamp Must Be Drained (Conrad Black) • E
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 21 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Rembrandt van Rijn The deposition 1632-33

…I wonder…

V. Arnold
    Participant

the rest is chaos…best served cold…

Red
    Participant
    Red
    Participant

“Germany’s upper house of parliament approved the move on Friday, following on from the Bundestag on Thursday. The scheme will cost the government €2.5 bn as it is due to pay back to transport companies the shortfall in income as well as the cost of administering the sale, including giving back to commuters who already have season tickets, the amount they are effectively out of pocket.”

What does the government create for sale to earn that money to pay back the transport companies? Oh right ideology. Except they don’t sell “it”. They gaslight the ideas and charge you taxes to implement them across the board one size firs almost all! Just not those who come up with the notions.

Red
    Participant

https://www.world-grain.com/articles/16933-wheat-tour-forecast-reflects-impact-of-drought-in-kansas

The impact of severe drought was evident in western and central parts of the state, but some participants were surprised at how far east they had to go before seeing a noticeable improvement in the crop.

……and this:
    https://www.world-grain.com/articles/16932-eu-feed-demand-forecast-to-fall

Red
    Participant

It’s the loophole they built in after realizing that Europe couldn’t find enough fuel to replace what they said they could do without. Ship to ship transfer in a third country and the Greece shipping industry, arguably the biggest in the western world, would be only to happy to do that work!

“In April, shipments of Russian fuel oil with Greece as a destination reached nearly 0.9 million tonnes, about double March levels and could reach new records in May, according to Refinitiv data.

The bulk of this was shipped from Russian ports to Greece’s Kalamata port, the data showed.

The Greek energy ministry declined to comment on what it said was private companies’ business.”

Greece emerging as new hub for Russian ship-to-ship fuel oil exports, data shows

Dr. D
    Participant

It’s May 21, how’s that “Transitory” Inflation going? The Fed’s only mandate from Congress: “Stable Prices” and “Full Employment.”

…Don’t worry, that’s “the law” and we don’t follow those.

“Cotton, Gabbard Warn that Government ‘Ministry of Truth’ Is Only on Pause: “Congress needs to act in the weeks ahead to ensure that it – and nothing like it – can ever be created again in the future”

Yeah, it’s so important we should pass an Amendment, we should move it up to Amendment 1. We could pass it like this: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;” Right?

And then for good measure, add: “or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Would somebody get arrested then? A: N O P E.

RaboBank that I weary of criticizing notes an article in The Economist saying “There will be famine” and “100 million will die.” Since these “Economist” fellows are the guys who did nothing, let it develop, caused the war, shut off the railroads, and even now take no measures to avoid it, that’s a little ominous. RaboBanks says:

“Russia has now offered to reduce these food problems by removing its naval blockade of Black Sea ports to allow Ukrainian grain to flow if sanctions on it are removed. In other words, using food as a weapon, and blackmailing the West into reducing its support for Ukraine. How anyone can condone that is unclear”

Um…because 100 million dead? They would live instead? They could condone life, an entire major nation being saved? But then you, safe at a trading desk in London making 7 figures, wouldn’t be able to make your point on the backs of those dead children. In Africa. I mean, wow, when you thought we’d all found a new low.

“There is talk of a food Marshall Plan” Wow! Great! By the guys who run Davos and The Economist? “…but it’s all just that: talk.” They are doing nothing, therefore approving and insuring the deaths of 100 million. Good job Brownie. I’m sure we’ll vote you back in tomorrow.

Rabo has the brains to figure out this is the intentional, planned, approved, enforced Irish potato Famine, where mothers ate their children, but not which side he is on: “As the Dublin Review of Books noted in 2020, “It was politics that turned a disease of potatoes and tomatoes into famine, and it was politics which ensured its disastrous aftereffects would disfigure numerous future generations.”

“Mr. Jones’ on Netflix …tells the powerful true tale of the Welsh journalist who traveled to the USSR in 1933 and exposed Stalin’s deliberate starvation of millions of Ukrainians to pay for industrialization by exporting all their grain. The US overlooked this to re-open relations with Moscow so US businesses could gain new markets, aided by Pulitzer-prize winning New York Times journalist Walter Duranty, who lied about what was happening due to his pro-Communist views. Spoiler: Jones was shot by the Soviets in Inner Mongolia in 1935, while Duranty lived on comfortably in retirement in Florida for decades, got to keep his Pulitzer, and still keeps it today

…As have all the RussiaRussiaRussia, “We should have the media of North Korea”, “Let’s shut down free speech” journalists and editors there today. There is no POSSIBLE wrong article you could write that could get you discredited. If it’s a lie, it’s true! And “All the Lies that Are Fit to Print.”

“we are in an undeclared global economic war.” –Rabo

Really? Who is fighting whom? If the war that will kill these millions is economic, which side is placing embargoes, which are an act of war, and therefore the aggressors prosecuting this “war”? Which side is NOT embargoing but selling lifegiving food, fertilizer, and oil, seeming to their own enemies?

This will not end well. That’s not me. The Economist and their Multi-billionaire backers just promised.

Learned something though: India did NOT halt wheat exports. Because they reported it, it’s a lie. What India did was stop the EXCHANGE, so Chicago CME and London couldn’t just RIG PRICES like they do every day of the year for the last 40 years and cause another Bengal/Irish “Free Market” famine. They recently sent grain the Egypt, government-to-government, sans Anglo Rig.

Also in the News, a hallmark like “Economist” issues, is the new cover of “Time”. Cooing over Hitler? Stalin? “The Committee to Save the World?” “Why We Love Our Houses?” Nope: Zelensky. So that’s well and truly the end for him I guess. Like the Grammys, no one survives that.

No doubt they’ll just keep printing $40B and keep sending weapons anyway. Here’s a 10 minute mash-up of the literal, actual news, presented to you by every defense contractor CEO and proxy, using only the word “More Weapons”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZol2ywFYUQ

“Bombshell! Walls are closing in!” 10 minutes straight. No sweat. No wonder the people are confused and flying the Ukrainian flag upside-down.

Pentagon Clears Itself of Blame in Syria Strike that Killed ‘Piles’ Of Women & Children”

Translation: We owned the bomb. We targeted the bomb. We shot the bomb. We blew up nothing but women and children. Even being in the country was totally illegal at 5 levels. But we are not responsible and totally innocent. It was the tiny bomb fairies with their tiny bomb-fairy wands wot dun it. I investigated myself, and this was my conclusion: I’m innocent. Rest Easy, America. We’re here for you. The Good Guys™. Patent Pending.

War? Having no remaining army, “Ukraine Vows ‘We Won’t Cede Territory’” That is, they are still claiming Crimea as well as the Donbass they were ethnically cleansing with UN approval. Aw, poor Ukraine! They say, “I don’t know any borders except the borders of 1991.” It’s just too hard! I’m too weak and stupid to imagine anything but what I learned in 4th grade. I don’t like change, so the world has to change for me. Speaking of 4th grade, did this Ukrainian General READ the 1991 treaty that says Russia creates the Ukraine from its body and border on the condition they don’t create a security hazard, don’t join NATO, and don’t get nukes? The only thing he can understand is genocide. The elimination of Slavs on planet earth, starting with his own countrymen. Kidding? The Azovs stood in the back, and if 60-year old conscripts didn’t charge the front lines, shot their own countrymen in the back. AFTER hiding in bunkers behind Maripol’s women and children. Stunning and Brave. Heroes.

Argentina: A single decade of government incompetence led to generations of decline…”

No, it was not a “Decline”; it was a direct “Transfer.” FROM the poor, TO the rich. This theft was committed BY the government, by raw violent force. Now the poor, who do all the work, don’t have the capital and leverage to get things done, to say nothing of getting their stolen property back. It may be too late for us as well. But I’m sure if you give all your power to government, which is controlled by the rich, they won’t do it again.

Elon probably shouldn’t say “he’s out for blood”. He should say truth matters, and his reputation, that is what we’re fighting for together, not simply to be punitive because “my side.”

Monkeypox Was a Table-Top Simulation only Last Year (Senger)”

So it wasn’t Billy-boi himself, but he got his amazing psychic abilities from Simulation 202. Oh, so EVERYONE is psychic now?

“We just keep having these war games, and every time we have one, a war breaks out in the location and style we just planned.” The People: “Stop having War Games.” I know that seems stupid and superstitious of them, but are they wrong? Also we’re coming down to ask you a bunch of uncomfortable questions about how you won the local lottery twice in two years when you’re in charge of the little rotating cage that pulls the numbers.

Practically, it’s a really good idea. Smallpox is just too dangerous and might hurt “The Important People™”, and if you kill some billionaire’s brother he might make it his life mission to whack you and everyone involved. Since you’ll survive monkeypox, you can get this worldwide, but it only sinks those with immune systems already crippled. For: reasons. Reasons you can pay to avoid or pay to overcome if you’re rich and in the know. “Voluntary” for those who aren’t. And it’s REALLY hard to transmit, so can you explain to me? What did I say about a new pandemic where masks WOULD work, and timed with the elections? I’m psychic too!!!!!! JHC.

“So How Serious Is Ukraine’s Neo-Nazi Romance? (Chung)”

I am down with the Azovs, their slogans and badges being just historical, like the Flying Tigers or something. Sure, it’s possible and I wouldn’t mind. I mean, did they rename every division in Germany? However, that is categorically NOT what is happening there.

“Gasum will supply natural gas to its [Finland] customers from other sources through the Balticconnector pipeline”

Um, doesn’t that gas in the multi-pipeline ALSO come from Russia? I don’t care about the pipe or storage, I care about the well. Did Poland learn this yet, or are they waiting for winter?

Well, when they kill half the people with Monkeypox, or 1/3 as Nenner says, the food shortage should clear up. What can I do? MAKE them?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Jen Psaki

The only job more demeaning than being an outright whore is her job.

Which is pushing turds back up the ass of the Great Mental Void from Delaware.

Have we ever seen Zucker Fucker and her in the same room?

John Day
    Participant

WES asked: “Heard anything more from Texas’s medical mafia?”

It’s the American Board of Family Medicine that is evaluating my decertification for dissing COVID vaccines on my blog, and to patients (previously “informed consent”).
    They notified me of my status in February, and have said nothing since then.
    I took my every-10-years board recertification exam a month ago, after cramming everything I had studied in those 10 years over the week before.
    I’ll be given the result next week.
    I suspect that the board is delaying to see how the political winds will blow.
    Last summer when Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics medical boards announced that they would de-certify members who discouraged COVID-vaccination it was safe and easy virtue-signaling…
    They are predictably cowardly and unprincipled… sigh.

Odd. We know shingles as a vaccine adverse event, but what goes on here? Doctors’ comments welcome

Kassandra
    Participant

I can confirm knowing many people either down with “covid” or mystery illnesses, all are vaccinated.

I had a weird experience lately. I was sick with textbook omicron in February. My doctor is all in on the i-mask protocol, etc (tells me “good” when I say I did not get vaccinated). I literally had to start paying for the local, very religious, direct primary physician medical group in town to find these doctors. Anyway, I was sick, tested covid positive, assumed I had it. So for giggles I got an antibody test, came back zero, never had covid. So what to think about that?

I seriously don’t know what is real anymore, does anyone? At this point I’m just trying to stay as healthy as possible, enjoy every day as much as I can, and thank God I’m relatively safe in this small town in the middle of nowhere.

Mr. House
    Participant

None of this will end until the people running western society and the corporations they control are shattered into a thousand pieces and scattered in the wind.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Covid anecdotal:

Discovered that both my parents were sick when I called last Sunday morning. My step-mom got sick first, then my dad a couple days later. My father kept saying that it was just the flu, so I replied “That’s what Covid is, how much you want to bet you both have Covid?” “Nah, it’s just the flu”, he said. Meanwhile, my step-mom was reading the directions that came with a home Covid self-test kit. “I’m hanging up now so you can each take the test”, I said, “If it turns out positive, I want you to start on the Ivermectin immediately.” Thirty minutes later I get a text that both tests were positive and they wanted to know what dosage to take.

It’s been a little over a week and they both seem to be doing better, although still dealing with bad coughs. My dad’s oxygen saturation was getting low so I sent her some info on methylprednisolone, and told her to locate some just in case. She wrote back later saying they were feeling better and sent pictures of my dad eating corn-on-the-cob. He’s 93 yrs old. They’re both at that 10-day milestone where things can suddenly turn south, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed and checking on them daily.

~~~

My sister in NY told me recently that she has been having strange tingling in her feet and hands. The neuropathy in her feet even caused her to fall in the garage a couple weeks ago. When I asked about the onset, she wasn’t sure, but said that it was pretty recent, definitely within the last year or six months. Her husband, on the other hand, has been stricken with back pain the past couple of weeks for the first time in his life. I have no idea if his trouble is related to their Covid vaccines, but I’m very suspicious about my sister’s neuropathy.

I texted her a link to the full video, “A Letter to my MP”, whose trailer TAE posted above. I’m not sure if she’ll watch it, but I thought it was a good overview, was a gentle introduction to the issue, and touched on some important points. I noted that the 3rd person in the video had symptoms appear in his feet and hands similar to hers.

~~~

Bumped into a neighbor down the block this week, who confided that she was recently diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder. She now must take large doses of steroids to keep the pain and tremors under control. I politely mentioned that I’ve seen reports that the Covid vaccines have caused neurological problems in some people, and left it at that. I’ve found it’s a difficult subject to broach, so I do it quickly and calmly, then move on. In my own experience I’ve found that I have to be exposed to something from at least three different sources before I’ll take the hint.

Noirette
    Participant

Mild, insignificant in nos, limited outbreaks of monkey pox have been noted in the past, USA.

> last outbreak, 2003

‘Multi state outbreak of monkey pox’ in several US states, 2003. Includes table of cases and speculation about origin(s), transmission. See also the other links.

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/outbreak/us-outbreaks.html

https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/194/6/773/864712?login=false

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5227a5.htm

John Day
    Participant

@Kassandra: You had COVID Sx and a positive test. You had Omicron in February.
    I think the antibody tests are the same ones as ever, not modified for the new strains. That was how Delta and Omicron could be distinguished last December. Delta showed 3 antigens (+) and Omicron showed 2:3 antigens (+).
    You had the bug. No more useless tests for you unless you feel sick.

John Day
    Participant

@Maxwell Quest:
    You will only be a pariah until the rest of the believers pass away…

🙁

VietnamVet
    Participant

Today’s post highlights the intentional splitting apart of the American people in order that government can continue to not protect or serve the public. It is called divide and conquer. “Liberal” or “Conservative” are false political descriptions. Today the structure of the West is quite simple. It is profiteers on top who are free to exploit the chumps (the hoi polloi) on the bottom and not go to jail. War, plague and famine make money until they don’t anymore. The Ukraine proxy World War III, Baby Formula shortages, Omicron variants new surge, and Tesla stock plunging now that Elon Musk is trying to spend $44 billion so Donald Trump can tweet, are all writings on the wall. This describes “end times” pretty well. The only way out is a reformation that makes western governments work once again for the people not corporations.

John Day
    Participant

I have been told, a rumor that originated fairly high up, that Russians are taking the Ukrainian grain from the silos. Who isn’t? Wheat is now a strategic commodity in the famine-war.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/top-putin-aide-predicts-global-famine-end-year
    Maksim Oreshkin asserts that the United States’ attempt to takeover Ukraine’s grain reserves is going to lead to a humanitarian disaster.
    “It is important that in the conditions, for example, of a global famine that will occur closer to autumn, by the end of this year all over the world, Russia should not suffer, but be fully provided with food,” Oreshkin said.

Oreshkin blamed inflation caused by the Federal Reserve overprinting the dollar since 2020 as one of the causes, but also zeroed in on the Biden’s administration’s more recent actions in Ukraine.

“In fact, what America is trying to do with Ukraine now is to take out the grain reserves that Ukraine currently has in its possession – just another action that dooms Ukraine to serious humanitarian problems, but also dooms the global community to having big problems with hunger,” he warned.

willem
    Participant

Dr. Robert Malone had an excellent post on Monkey Pox this morning that should put some of the fear-mongering to rest:

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/monkey-pox?s=r

anticlimactic
    Participant

Event 201

September 2019

– Barcelona finds COVID in sewage water samples taken in this month
    – Two prestigious universities from the UK and US did independent studies tracing COVID from Wuhan to cases in southern China occuring in September 2019
    – In the US many elderly people died with strange symptoms in September 2019, which in retrospect could be explained if they died from COVID

October 2019

– Italian researchers examined blood samples taken in October 2019 from elderly male cancer patients and 8% tested positive for COVID
    – Event 201

December 2019

– In South America COVID was found in a sewage sample taken in December 2019

It seems reasonable to say that COVID was established globally at least a month before Event 201. Also it targeted ACE2 receptors and the Chinese [and Japanese] have the highest number of these with Europeans having the least. As a bioweapon it seems to be aimed at the Chinese.

Now we have monkeypox. It coincides with the push for countries to cede sovereignty to the WHO. It is also of concern that Bill Gates has given huge amounts on money to the WHO.

There are currently less than a hundred cases globally and it is an extremely mild version which is rarely fatal, but not sure how it will be for those with VAIDS or a damaged immune system.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Willem for the monkeypox perspective piece from Robert Malone MD.
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/monkey-pox?s=r

Good timeline Anticlimactic!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Gasum may be selling biogas to Finland:

“Gasum Oy is a Finnish state-owned energy company located in Espoo, Finland which imports and sells the nation’s natural gas. Gasum owns 17 biogas refineries in Finland and Sweden, and is the largest processor of biodegradable waste in the Nordic countries.[3] In addition, Gasum sells wind power and provides various energy market services. It is in the process of building a gas filling station network that will also serve heavy-duty vehicles.”

It makes biogas, imports and sells natural gas.

WES
    Participant

Oh my god!
    You won’t believe what I just saw!
    I saw a monkey!
    Run for your life!

Actually I saw 3 monkeys!
    A WEF monkey!
    A WHO monkey!
    And the most evil of all monkeys, a smiling Bill Gates monkey!

The 3 monkeys weren’t carrying a banana in their hand!
    They were carrying keys in their hands!
    The better to lock you up with!
    And take away your freedom!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Show of hands: How many here have read the U$ Empire LLP Social contract?

To those with hands in the air, are you sure?

Because everyday, for the past 25+ years, I read comments, reports & blogs where the CLUELESS still think & act as if the Social contract, laid down by the Sons of Liberty March 4, 1789, is still in effect.

IT IS NOT.

The US Constitution ended LEGALLY March 9, 1933:

Senate Report 93-549 ~ EMERGENCY POWERS STATUTES:

PROVISIONS OF FEDERAL LAW NOW IN EFFECT DELEGATING TO THE EXECUTIVE EXTRAORDINARY AUTHORITY IN TIME OF “NATIONAL EMERGENCY”

REPORT OF THE SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON THE TERMINATION OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY ~ US Senate NOVEMBER 19, 1973

Money shot:

Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency.

In fact, there are now in effect four presidentially-proclaimed states of national emergency:

In addition to the national emergency declared by President Roosevelt in 1933, there are also the national emergency proclaimed by President Truman on December 16, 1950, during the Korean conflict, and the states of national emergency declared by President Nixon on March 23, 1970, and August 15, 1971.

These proclamations give force to 470 provisions of Federal law. These hundreds of statutes delegate to the President extraordinary powers, ordinarily exercised by the Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing manners. This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal Constitutional processes.

Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may:

Seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens.

And this is how the murderous progeny of corporations (rapacious banksters, MIC et al.) & government (imperial apparachtiks, bureaucrats et al.) LEGALLY evolved into the parasitic fascist kleptocracy, now pathocracy, the MAJORITY tribal CULTS worship & submit to…

Keep voting for Change You Can Believe In, fka A Chicken In Every Pot, maybe they’ll give you two bits if you’re an “good citizen” 😕

To point, as long as the “White Hats” tilt at windmills of false premises nothing, NOTHING will change.

Although I must admit, 90 years forward since the New Deal,along with MASSIVE approval of “We The People”, I don’t see path where this monstrosity ends without unimaginable pain & destruction…

I’ve posited this REAL REALITY innumerable times, in public + online, perhaps it will reach another 1 or 2 brainwashed members of humanity lost 😕

NOBODY COUNTS & EVERYBODY COUNTS (carrot/stick)

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Archie
    Participant

@vp

where would we be without you?

aspnaz
    Participant

Event 201 was hosted in October 2019—just two months before the coronavirus was first revealed in Wuhan—by the Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum, Bloomberg, and Johns Hopkins.

You forgot Dr Evil’s white cat.

Dr. D
    Participant

Yeah, well Adams tried the same thing in his Presidency. There is no “legal” in a sense.

Their law was always unconstitutional, so they can “Claim” all the power in the universe, and do.

What is really legal is what “We the People” tolerate and put up with. Make Me.

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do” – Robert Heinlein

Just ignore every law and do what you want. Everybody else does.

SeaBirds
    Participant

@WES #108323

“And the most evil of all monkeys, a smiling Bill Gates monkey!”

A reminder, this monkey spelled out his plans for us last November.
    “There’s naturally-caused epidemics and bioterrorism-caused epidemics that could even be way worse than what we experienced today”

https://news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-warns-smallpox-terror-000100099.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADnBxvZH3r7lPh4UXzaIOCu_4kofooMnGSiwRccumAW0ybKdLnwuH5DVbJz1fpW7ckI7fU6fc2g62zt6bLKV-xr8vT41_tSWmfOkc0tpX1dWegIwPNCgmHD7kDORChjivX0t6qd1UVnSmLgD2KYJcx-9bQqD9TqtETsTIYaM4l-f

But who are the real bio-terrorists?

chooch
    Participant

What Russians are being told (60 minutes tv program in Russia)

https://twitter.com/spriteer_774400/status/1527621536831635456?s=20&t=A2ywQbDND2JJatHblX0AJg

What Janet Yellen said,

those darned kids
    Participant

A dead creature seems to weigh so much more than a live one, and Rembrandt captures it here: Jesus was DEAD. You can feel it with your eyes.

You do not have to “choose” between Lira and Ritter.

Back when I fished, I sometimes caught the same fish twice. In an opportunity to play god, I threw it back again.
    It’s not just humans who take the bait again.

TAE Summary
    Participant

May 21, 2024

The deposition of the Christ is sad
    2000 mules delivered one big ass
    Now monkeypox arrives and oh, it’s bad
    The Finns soon won’t get any Russian gas

The fighting in Ukraine might not have been
    The Ruble hits a 7 year rebound
    Mark Zuckerberg is Psaki’s evil twin
    Or maybe it’s the other way around

If Trump returns the swamp will lose its mind
    And Elon Musk declares there will be blood
    In Kyiv abuse of pow’r is all you’ll find
    Our foreign aid is anti-Robin Hood

So write your MP now, he just might care
    Forgiveness is divine, but human’s err

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.