Debt Rattle November 2 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 2 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • Author

JMW Turner Vignette Study of a Ship in a Storm c.1830   • Deeper Into Depravity (Patrick Lawrence) • Israel in Search of Its Hiroshima (Juan Cole
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 2 2023]

V. Arnold
    Participant

JMW Turner Vignette Study of a Ship in a Storm c.1830

Awesome painting…
    A storm at sea makes one appreciate just how small us humans are…

oxymoron
    Participant

Trump. Yeah no one cares now. You blew it dickhead. You’ll find out.

The dogbus video. Raul – bro – I needed that. I don’t wanna sound mentally weak but, well, there it is. I’m mentally weak – the Palestinian crisis got to me this week, which is shit as my emotions were not triggered by Ukranian deaths. Maybe because I didn’t see them, maybe because they were mostly soldiers. I dunno.

I do know that the ego is another name for death cult.

Oh and I’m a synth nut but never going there. I feel like it was designed by Tim and Eric

aspnaz
    Participant

Looks like Britain has a very big Jew problem. Jeremy Corbyn tried to lead the country with a policy of supporting the Palestinians, his actually policy was to negotiate peace. The majority of British people support the Palestinians, but the British Jews support Israel, and the Rothschilds (of Balfour fame) will not let Israel go back to the Palestinians without a fight, and the Rothschilds obviously have the British government by the balls, as Corbyn and the Indian will know all too well.

As for Starmer, he protected Maggie Thatcher’s pedophile friend Jimmy Saville – the worst pedophile ever in the UK – while he was head of the Crime Prosecution Service, the equivalent of the ((DOJ)). Do you think he will stand up for anybody other than his boss, the Rothschilds? Will he fuck.

We know the Jews do not give a rat’s arse for democracy – see the money they pump into US politics to buy politicians and corrupt democracy – so we know that the UK will not be performing “democracy” during the Israeli’s Palestinian genocide. During Tony Blair’s time there was a million person protest against the Iraq war; Blair ignored it and continued spreading the USA lies to justify the neocon war. He still walks the streets, no prosecution for the obedient.

What can the British people do to get their democracy back? A million people protesting won’t do it, so what can they do? Do they care? Do they understand that the Palestinian problem will soon be the British problem? Do you think the Jews are going to stop at the Palestinians? Once they know they can get away with this genocide shit, it will come to the streets of the USA and UK.

The authoritarian legal system is already being put in place in the UK. Police turn up at peoples’ doors because they said the wrong thing online; free speech is a thing of the past. What will the Brits do? Will they protest? Will they turn violent? I doubt it, people are very good at taking shit and the people giving the shit know this very well. Looks like the UK is in for a tough decade.

Dr. D
    Participant
    Dr. D
    Participant

“’I Wouldn’t Have Gone Along With The Nazis In 1939,’ Says College Student At ‘Kill The Jews’ Rally” –Bbee

“Portland Neighborhood Terrified by Residents Dressed Up as Normal Middle-Class Family” –Bbee

“German Defense Chief Says Public Must Get Used To Possibility Of ‘War In Europe’

…Beacause we’re MAKING it happen. …And also not increasing our defense budget at all. That’s what Americans are for!

Like this: “29 Cities In Los Angeles Sue County Over Zero Bail Policy

We told you to have a war, have a RACE war, now DO WHAT YOU’RE TOLD!!! …Said Charles Manson, 1969. Yup, the government nationwide has the same core values as the Manson family in 1969. That’s what you wanted, right? That’s what you voted for, did down at the business, shop, family, church level? Your wish, my friend. God is a gentleman.

“Time Magazine’s Stunning Reversal: Zelensky ‘Deludes’ Himself Into Thinking Ukraine Can Win

Having set the ground, Time now makes it official. We’ve abandoned Ukraine and Russia won.

“AOC To Introduce Bill Reversing Citizens United …aim is to stop “corporate influence” from “controlling our elections.”

…Just kidding, it’s Sen. Josh Hawley (R).

“JPM’s Giant Trading Desk Turns Bullish, Says “Tactial Buy Signal Triggered”

“…And Then a Miracle Happened.” As Mannarino says, “Things you can’t imagine, things you won’t even believe.” So market says 1) Rates, 2) They’re going to print the war money. Yay war!!! Peasants in Okie will die, Russia will never use the tsunami bomb on Wall St, that’s just … un-think-able!

Now are they fleeing to Europe right now or the US?

“”A Disaster Guaranteed To Happen” – Japan’s Slow-Motion Train Wreck

Japan is Part III of the bond squeeze, maybe not directed by Powell, but required nonetheless. It cuts off the 40 year Yen Carry Trade and non-stop free money to make non-stop free “Cantillionaires”, which is nearly the best description I’ve ever heard. No liquidity in US? None in Congress? (aka Treasury) None in Japan? Well somebody’s going to tap out, and it’s not the BRIICS. London?

“Rough-Sleeping in London Hits Record-High as Migrants Become Majority Living on the Streets

Well, there’s an obvious answer: conscript them all and send to Russia! But I got mine brother, I’m All Right Jack. (Peter Sellers, 1959)

“British BLM Activist Jailed For Blowing €36,000 In Donations Intended For Youth Charity On Uber Eats & Clothes

30 months. News story here is “Someone was arrested and jailed”. For what is probably an appropriate time: double headline news. Tells me she’s small fry or it’d be a series of mansions. Also shows with “Record sleeping rough” she has no principles whatsoever, as lacking religion, no one does.

Religion? Yes. The only way to be brave enough is to believe there’s more than just this life, just the evolution of making money, and eating in grand style. Whatever that belief is, it’s a Religion.

“In 1975, #SenatorFrankChurch”

Yes, as I’ve said, THEY have said so for years. So therefore WE have said so for years. But when WE say it, we’re stupid, crazy, and wrong. …So we’re wrong for quoting THEIR papers. See how that works?

“what we witness daily now is by all acceptable definitions a genocide.”

And yet it goes on. Why? If only some Jews and Israelis were lawyers…

Why? The Social Engineers have had years to work on them without interference. Just like all the other places, it eventually works. JB, yes this “Jewish” minority, K-Pop, hates the real Jews like cancer. #VaccineToday. They are racists and hate the ethnicity like cancer. As you say the Palestinians are the racial Israelites, therefore they kill them. And save themselves from Eastern Europe ethnicity. It’s quite clear. Remember killing all Jews of David so the Messiah wouldn’t come, as in Herod? Yup. Like that. Children of David, whether there, or the few worldwide, are being killed. By who? The jews are killing the jews for being the jews? Er, no. Like here, THEY CLEARLY PERCEIVE THEMSELVES TO BE A DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL SUBGROUP.

#DaMixedBagWithNii Yes, and keeping our eye off the ball, fighting each other. Okay, yes, that is happening, why? Trudeau is bowing and clapping to literal Waffen SS Nazis. Why? Yes, this battle, this Dresden is happening, so therefore we need to know who this enemy is that you seem to feel popped out of nowhere and is some big surprise. Since by all metrics Israel is committing public suicide, doesn’t seem like it’s Israel, does it? Israel is being used as a tool, while the Jews are very likely to be attacked per man, worldwide. That means it’s somebody else who is sacrificing the queen for other purposes. Take a deep breath and use your head.

And back to Nii: And you didn’t notice this with Tony Blair? Too young? Churchill? Too young? BoJo the Clown in Ukie? I’m glad you’re mad, but this isn’t one thing, the first thing. Every day of my life. Every day for 300 years.

“• Civilian Casualties In Gaza Don’t Matter – Lindsey Graham (RT)

Well, people posed the question “You get Hamas, great, we legally understand. What are acceptable civilian casualties for that?” A: Infinity. 100% civilians, 0% Hamas leaders is acceptable.

“GRAHAM: If somebody asked us after World War II, is there a limit what you would do to make sure that Japan and Germany don’t conquer the world?”

He should read more history. Yes, we would have had limits in 1939, 1942, because people had brains and common sense back then. Unlike you and today.

“Sy Hersh: Israel Will Bomb Gaza Until It Destroys 65% of Hamas Tunnels (Sp.)

Sorry, but keeping our eye off the ball. Distracted from the real war. It seems cruel to say that.

Ukraine, Russia is taken their new strategy and is breaking through with cold, relentless math. All Leopards are killed like water. As Ritter says, simple generalship, in a trench setup: take each hill, create a cauldron. Cauldrons are no longer closed. Ukraine then must reinforce and throw battalions into the meat grinder. Like a wood chipper, Russia then grinds them up against hardened positions. Either one side or the other runs out of battalions to reinforce the disputed line. Russia has 300,000 soldiers untouched. This is showing in Avdiivka, but you have to respect that they have been pouring concrete for months or years there.

There are other wars, like call up Taiwan now. Do they feel nice and safe, knowing the U.S. has no shells and no intent to make any? There’s an election coming up for them. China doesn’t want to destroy all these economic product by shelling it. Why shell it, it’s theirs, according to them, …and also according to us, officially. Just wait and take it in time.

How about all Africa, now out of the news?

Or the real fight, in Finance. That’s worldwide, goes everywhere and does everything. But Congress keeping the money shut off right now is almost the biggest deal outside of Powell. Remember: “Inflate or Die”. An ever-increasing debt money, and at an ever-increasing RATE. But when it cracks, it breaks the center LAST. So who’s first?

If you’re willing to sacrifice the queen, I’d say these guys. These guys are the target. Ooopsie.

““The second factor, which flows from the first, is that there was tacit recognition of the idea of spheres of influence. That is, it was clear that something was within the Soviet sphere of influence, and something within the American sphere of influence, and the parties respected these borders,”

Yes, they had #Logos. That is, there were Words, and words had Meanings. Reality EXISTED. Don’t cherry-coat it which he doesn’t have time to write a history book here: although there were borders and reality existed, we attacked the USSR on those borders worldwide, killing millions. But that’s still different from having #HumanReason dissolve entirely.

“US-Designed F-16s Will Survive Just A Few Weeks In Ukraine – Moscow (RT)

Again, they blew up their first air force and their FIRST army in just a few weeks a year ago. RUSSIA IS NOW #1 WORLDWIDE, according to US News and World Report on world militaries. Way, WAY stronger than 2021, 2014. We are way weaker, therefore every US Ally is far weaker. None of them are arming and responding to that problem, because #Reality doesn’t exist. All human reason has dissolved for them, including self-preservation. The Social Engineers have done their jobs well.

Wray is after Iran, which clearly doesn’t exist. Where are the Iranian attacks? Attempts? Iran can add nothing to how fast the U.S. is attacking itself, out of Wray’s own office. Wray is also after all Right Wing Attacks, which essentially don’t exist. Jan 6 was hundreds of FBI assets holding a Rave, and the NY Times reported +90% of all ‘terrorist’ attacks before then were the FBI too. (But that was before 2020, now of course, that fact never existed) As you know, I keep track of mass shootings, with 90% of them Bernie Bros, like the baseball field and BlackNationalists like the Christmas Parade.

It’s so overwhelming that we sit here and make fun of the gun-clutching keyboard warriors who are sitting in a basement never going to fight. O Rlly? So they’re both the most major threat to all America AND they are nowhere to be found, useless, cowardly, mocked? Huh. Call me crazy, but if they were in the street as Biden and Wray said, wouldn’t we be pointing to those specific violent actions instead? …And don’t forget Buffalo was an environmental extremist, depopulation at large. Your examples are what?

“• Día de los Muertos (Farah)

The irony here is that the Aztecs were LESS bloodthirsty than we are, and we don’t notice. #Science! #Progress!

“Chutkan, who is overseeing the trial, issued an order on Wednesday blocking Trump’s legal team from seeing some of the government’s evidence”

This is of course unconstitutional. My mouth is wearing out saying it. But that’s a Law and we don’t follow those. But that’s (essentially) Human Rights and we don’t believe in those. …Ask D.C. mayor who is presently running a universal warrant on all people inside D.C. You’re guilty until proven innocent, duh!

…But really, we can’t be sure. When you’re proven innocent it only means you’re probably going to commit your NEXT crime. Okay, great! I agree because it makes the trains run on time. Wiretap away, honey! Uh, no: Crime has gone UP, wildly. Wait, we have a full-on violent, no-laws, no-process authoritarian Police State and there is yet MORE crime than ever? A: Yes.

…And therefore your justification is what? A: I want power for MY criminals. Now DO WHAT YOU’RE TOLD.

“Idiocracy^2: Democrat Dick Joke About Trump Makes It To Supreme Court
    You’re kidding, right?

ToATee
    https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/screen-shot-2023-10-26-at-12-00-47-pm_jpg.jpg?itok=8KCKep8j

Man, that’s an awesome shirt. Wish I had one. Here’s the catch, like Biden bringing down the U.S.; it was Biden brought the suit to USSC. Why? USSC refused to hear a bunch of actually important ones to waste time on this. Why?

“Thomas Sowell, on the #ClimateScam:

But Sowell has melanin, therefore he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, like Clarence Thomas and Larry Elder. Right? Or was it Versa vice? Yes. No. Both. Neither. Aaaaiiiii!

But honestly, how do I figure it out? A: If you’re keeping careful track of the race and ethnicity of the speaker, the thinker, instead of their character and arguments then you’re the bad guy. #MLK I have a dream we might do this someday.

“But what if one group is murdering another group but doing it outside the UK, supported by the UK government?”

Interesting point. Unfortunately we have a lot of experience with this in Iraq, Iran, Chile, Vietnam…and UK worldwide all 250 years before that. My conclusion talking to Americans is “Even while it was happening, it wasn’t happening.” I think the British approach is, “What can you do? They deserved it.”

I say that as an American, I am NOT collective guilt for the actions of my country if and when I’ve fought them every day of my life. That is to say the White Rose Society is NOT the same as the Nazi Party, both German. Gays against Pedos are not the same as Gays for Pedos. All Chinese are not “Axis of Evil” one magic day in 2023. And everyone in Taiwan are also not the same and should be killed equally because of it. Because there is no “group”, no Collective Guilt and Punishment. We commit INDIVIDUAL actions and take individual consequences for them. There are practical limits, but in as much as we have resources for, we adhere to this universal human law. So for all men in this difficult week of open WWIII, on demand, on tap, as published and planned.

Dimitri
    Participant

Tulsi joins the Genocidal Maniacs Brigade

Oroboros
    Participant

Pedo Jo-Joe, Zombie Mummy and Empire of Lies holiday ritual humiliation pathetic joke

Dimitri
    Participant

There used to be a log out button at the end of this page. I can’t find it anymore.

boilingfrog
    Participant

As Nicole, among others, said:

“All politics is about moving the resources from the periphery to the center”.

(I see it plain as day here in Appalachia)

oxymoron
    Participant

Tulsi G smoking crack. What the actual F. She obviously thinks Seth Rogan is Hamas then. I mean come on, there are many Jews around the world who want ALL killing to stop which INCLUDES the killing of little kids in Gaza.
    US Politics is the arena of the brain dead or EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS A BLACKMAIL FILE THAT IS SERIOUSLY BAD,. Other wise why the chorus. It doesn’t reflect the other nations who have at the very least MIXED emotions around the war. America speaks with one voice from the political class. Which says, whether they wanted it that way or not – they got closer to the power source and it owns them now like cracked eggs in a cake mix.

Also did she say “we currently have violent mobs attacking Jewish people literally all around the world”
    I have not seen that so maybe TAE has a pro muslim bias.

oxymoron
    Participant

Bioling frog. Does that imply migrants, legal or otherwise, are moving from the periphery (third world) to the centre (US/EU) to be resources. Slaves, soldiers – the new manufacturing class for Russia and China?

I see it all over Aus.

Oroboros
    Participant

• Iran Planned To Assassinate US Officials – FBI

I hope the lying maggot shitbag FBI Director Christopher Wray is the first official snuffed

They’d be doing humanity a big favor by eliminating filth like Wray

Oroboros
    Participant

• Ukraine’s Top Security Official Targets Zelensky Critics (RT)

Same as our shitbag manwhore Wray protecting the Jo-Joe &Hunter Tag Team.

Full Gestapo in red, white & blue

Nazilensky is in overdrive Fuhrer Bunker Mode

All coked up in drug fueled delusions of grandeur

The End is Near

D Benton Smith
    Participant

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Oroboros

Pedo Jo-Joe, Zombie Mummy and Empire of Lies holiday ritual humiliation pathetic joke”

also Balmy bomby oughtabe embalmed-y

Oroboros
    Participant

So the Atomic Energy Toy

was promoted with ads like this:

WTF

Is this aimed at the Dads so they will buy it for their sons?

Jail Bait

Completely Safe and Harmless!

John Day
    Participant

Senator Frank Church “died suddenly” of cancer in 1984.

Oroboros
    Participant

Hey, I would have bought a set!

I love watching atomic reactions in the comfort of my own house

Oroboros
    Participant

I always thought Frank Church was poisoned after he turned the Intel crowd inside out like a cheap skirt on a $10 hooker

Oroboros
    Participant

The Atomic Energy Toy advertisement shows the pattern for the Empire of LiesLiesLies

Advertising is Propaganda

Pioneered by Edward Bernays

Such a pedigree

He was the Chosen One

Before The Medium is the Message Meme

Edward Bernays was born in Vienna to a Jewish family.

His mother, Anna (1858–1955), was Sigmund Freud’s sister, and his father Eli (1860–1921) was the brother of Freud’s wife, Martha Bernays; their grandfather, Isaac Bernays, was the chief rabbi of Hamburg

Oroboros
    Participant

I had not remembered it until see the Atomic Energy Kit on TAE but I actually had this toy in the 50’s

Hey, it’s on Ebay, only US $999.00 plus US $19.13 for Standard Shipping

Just like New!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Oroboros
    Vienna in the early 20th Century was quite the venue. As the still beating heart of the just starting to rot Austrian Empire it was at peak depravity. In a single day you could rub shoulders with Hitler, Lenin and Freud, all within walking distance of the finest art and the lowest dregs of industrial scale human sex trafficking. Much like Washington, DC. Very, very much.

John Day
    Participant

I am pretty sure I have some thoriated tungsten filament vacuum tubes in the garage.
    Some little VR (voltage regulation) tubes had a little slug of thorium in them, too.

D Benton Smith
    Participant
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay

And my TIG welding electrodes are literally made of solid thoriated tungsten, which get spewed into the air as fine dust particles each time I grind them to a freshly sharpened point, which is way too often, (which means I’m a total rookie at TIG welding).

zerosum
    Participant

Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference.
    ——-
    War …. Peace …
    Ukraine …. Gaza …. Mexico ….
    Pandemic/Covid …. a genocide
    Exhausted …..
    ———-

https://www.juancole.com/2023/11/hiroshima-buildings-civilians.html
    Israel in Search of its Hiroshima: Massive Bomb Wipes out 20 Apt. Buildings, Kills, Wounds 400 Civilians
    JUAN COLE
    11/01/2023
    An Israeli military spokesman said that the strike was directed at Hamas leader Ibrahim Biari, a mastermind of the October 7 attack on Israel. Although Israeli authorities proclaimed that they had succeeded in killing Biari, Hamas announced that he was still very much alive.
    ———–
    What we witness daily now is by all acceptable definitions a genocide.
    ———
    https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/civilian-casualties-in-gaza-don-t-matter-top-us-senator/
    Civilian casualties in Gaza don’t matter – Senator Lindsey Graham
    ————
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231101/seymour-hersh-israel-wont-stop-bombing-gaza-until-it-destroys-65-of-hamas-tunnels-1114640859.html
    Seymour Hersh: Israel Won’t Stop Bombing Gaza Until It Destroys 65% of Hamas Tunnels
    ———-

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay

I reckon the inhaled radioactive dust will kill me one of these days, and I hope it does, because at the expected rate of cancer development from first stage to last it will take until I’m 105 to get the job done, and 105 ain’t too shabby.

(just kidding, I wear a good respirator)

jb-hb
    Participant

Netanyahu : “The way our ancestors were 4,000 years ago does not really bear on ideas of nation or identity, or it shouldn’t in modern nation states.”

Also Netanyahu: “There’s no connection between the ancient Philistines & the modern Palestinians, whose ancestors came from the Arabian Peninsula to the Land of Israel thousands of years later. The Palestinians’ connection to the Land of Israel is nothing compared to the 4,000 year connection that the Jewish people have with the land.

ok, which is it?

He dodges what he probably already knows – the ancestral jews are right there where they always were. Also, while he “doesn’t know it,” he certainly knows to deny it and say even if it is true it is totally unimportant – without acknowledging it.

Roman Times: Judea is a Jewish client state of Rome full of Jews with a Jewish king.

WHEN did the mothership come beam all the jews up en masse from Judea, pray tell? There was no such mothership. The Arabs considered Jews to be People Of The Book, fellow descendants of Abraham. They’re right there.

Considering the intermingling in Europe of returned Jews to Israel, they have AT LEAST as good a claim to Jewish lineage as the returners. If they have some arab blood, well Ashkenazis have at least 50% european – you’re ok with them, right?

They keep saying “racist” and “arab” about the situation but they are bombing the Jews in Gaza. Muslim Jews, but still.

The origin of Palestinians and their genetic relatedness with other Mediterranean populations
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11543891/

Oroboros
    Participant

@D Benton Smith

I wish they had sold a thorium reactor design kit in the 50’s, maybe someone would have perfected the technology so we could power our flying electric cars today! ;>)

Oroboros
    Participant

Flying cars

Quite the bill of goods

Practicing propaganda skills for the 21 century

jb-hb
    Participant

My point with harping on the genetics is this:

The state of Israel exists because of history, lineage, heritage.

So Israel, when you bomb ancestral jews because history, lineage, and heritage matter not to a current year nation state, then WHAT IS THE POINT OF YOU???

John Day
    Participant

@RIM: Another fine compilation, Amigo.

John Day
    Participant

@DBS: i am most relieved that you wear a good respirator!

John Day
    Participant

@DBS: This comment went poof. My younger son and I helped out at a bike frame shop that built custom titanium “29ers” one summer long ago. TIG welding is cool, but has a very expensive learning curve on titanium tubing.
    I got my titanium time trial bike frame about 8 years ago for $425 or so because it was made with vertical dropouts and no rear derailleur, a gross flaw for a single-speed bike, as chain slack could not be taken-up. I designed and bought parts for expensive wheels, employing a cammed rear hub that allows a little chain slack to be taken out. “Airborne Spectre” ca.2002.
    Spectre

John Day
    Participant

@jb-hb: Good on ya’, finding that retracted article:
    The origin of Palestinians and their genetic relatedness with other Mediterranean populations
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11543891/

John Day
    Participant

@Oroboros: I really like my titanium fixed-gear commuter bike, and don’t want a flying car any more.

If you make no presumptions, there are 8 partial melons, or the equivalent of 5 whole melons.

jb-hb
    Participant

According to an analysis provided to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency by the Network Contagion Research Institute, which studies the spread of hate online, tweets including the words “Israel” and “genocide” were posted hundreds of times per hour throughout the fighting. At one point on May 14, tweets with those two words were shared more than 2,000 times per hour. One tweet about “the ongoing Israeli genocide in Palestine” was shared more than 3,700 times.

People are accusing Israel of genocide. These human rights lawyers beg to differ (The Times of Israel)
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/people-are-accusing-israel-of-genocide-these-human-rights-lawyers-beg-to-differ/

“Israel’s policy ‘doesn’t even begin to meet the threshold of what genocide is, and I think it cheapens the very important and grave concept of genocide,’ said Michael Sfard, a prominent Israeli human rights attorney”

” the word [genocide] is so strong and because, for Jews, it evokes the Holocaust.” Oh, is that why you make sure I remember it when you HAVE A HAND OUT FOR MY MONEY?

According to the United Nations, “genocide” consists of “acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group.” That can include killing members of the group, inflicting serious bodily harm on them, preventing births, forcibly transferring their children or creating “conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.”

The dangerous perversion of ‘genocide’: Israel’s critics distort a crucial termhttps://www.nydailynews.com/2018/05/31/the-dangerous-perversion-of-genocide-israels-critics-distort-a-crucial-term/

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children.”

Right, right.

“Genocide is a legal concept with a legal meaning, and it has no possible application here.”

United Nations – Office on Genocide Prevention and Responsibility to Protect
    https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml

Definition:
    Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
    Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
    2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
    4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

Their definitions make me think about my own society, current year. Interesting that forcible movement of entire populations is not expressly listed as genocide.

Noirette
    Participant

On ‘Deeper into Depravity’, Patrick Lawrence, 1st link at top post.

Patrick Lawrence: Deeper Into Depravity

This kind of Tik Tok (and other ..?) hate and mockery is rampant, maybe even somehow inevitable.

Israelis (not all …) loathe Palestinians, as animals, vermin to be exterminated, etc.

USuk and the ‘Collective West’ follows along while making mealy-mouthed statement about empty principles or ‘what-about-ism’ etc. > The rules based order, the right to defend oneself, terrorists and evil impersonated vs. innocent victims, lovely children, etc. etc.

So USuk-W, in about 100 or more years, has switched from vilifying Jews as an evil cancer on civilized ‘Society’ (concentration camps, etc.) to stigmatising Arabs / Muslims as ‘aliens’, ‘not quite real ppl’, ‘terrorists,’ though blame is thrown on ‘leaders’ or ‘regimes’ which ostensibly ‘excuses’ the poor oppressed ppl as ignorant, helpless, struggling, and so forth.

Divide to Rule leads to vilification, hatred, prejudice, murderous impulses, spiking anger, war, and acceptance of torture, blanket bombing (Gaza today), etc.
    Deliberatly engineered imho.

To keep one brand of Hegemony enduring.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.