Debt Rattle September 3 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 3 2023

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Claude Monet Bain à la Grenouillère 1869   • Biden’s Use Of Fake Names In Email Could Cost Him (Turley) • Zelensky Sponsor Kolomoysky Charged Wit
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 3 2023]

V. Arnold
    Participant

If you were raised on bologna,drank Coke, played in the dirt, got my butt spanked, etc., etc. ………
    Damn straight/right!
    I can’t even imagine growing up in today’s world…it is anti-life……………

Red
    Participant

@v-arnold Damn right! Even if you could start again knowing what you know now navigating through adolescence and up in what is now the west would be quite a trip.

Dr. D
    Participant

It’s very, very difficult to both be very specific about Lahania and very open and vague. Calling them “Space Weapons” is one of these. How about this: that-which-is-not-matches. Most likely, in fact, almost certainly, not actually from orbit. However, microwave-like directed energy frequency weapons of some sort almost certainly. Since line of sight, I’d just do it from a truck on the high road, I hear they were put on cargo planes, problem being you’d have to circle many times and get on camera. Drones are now high and above sight now though, and clearly these were high-pro, high-cost weapons so a super-drone isn’t out of the question (it would prob have to be large).

Where are the kids? Where were they taken? Why are they safe? Why did this – “someone” – wish to level a very-high-profile town and draw astonishing attention to themselves, just when they had everything lined up on the quiet and downlow?

And then they did NOT swoop in and behave usually? But put up a tent around it? Who has the bucks and authority for that? Yet if they’re helping, “national” security wildly and completely transcends all disaster aid. And why? Why bother? Every minute of it just brings more eyeballs.

If the basis of what I’m saying isn’t true, there’s like 5 cross-currents here that need to be explained.

“The campaign group Euthanasia Prevention Coalition estimates that 13,500 people chose state-assisted suicide last year.”

I mean, they did just open, (backlog) but for instance that’s the same as 150,000 dead in the U.S. One whole U.S. city per year. They’ll transcend Dachau in no time! Gooooo Moosilini!

“Dr Jordan Peterson, perhaps the most high-profile Canadian in the world other than the country’s leader.”

That is crazy since Peterson is so boring and normal. So being a mid-range, circle-talking, average University prof is now superstar, and jail time for saying things that were perfectly normal in 2014? Is everyone out there 5 years old and doesn’t remember?

Speaking of, 80k Ukrainians so far, for another 100,000 dead. We’re at half a mil now? What’s half a mil between friends? That’s more than BOTH sides lost in WWII, from ONE country. But remember kiddies: Ukraine is “casualty averse”! They’re just cowards, says the NYTimes.

Even at their peak the 400,000 certain dead are equal to 2.5 Million dead in the U.S. (25M vs 300M). Twice that now as Ukraine’s pop is probably 12M.

In Trump’s valuations, examples here again. What’s the value of Real estate in San Fran? Well this one building was over $100M. It just sold for $40M and that may be too high. I’m sorry if there’s one price and we all know that price, how is that possible? And the rules are that all the nearby owner’s, who claim that their properties are worth $100, are worth near $40 too. Are we going to sue them all? Better get jumpin’! Oh “this is a CRE (Commercial Real Estate) crash”? So it’s okay now if it goes down but not to anticipate to increase the values when it’s a CRE boom?

Here’s an answer: I imprison whoever I like, whenever I like, for any THING I like. DO WHAT YOU’RE TOLD.

With money, we see Powell being very quiet, but what’s the Fed doing? Well with their recent bank bailout fund they dropped $400 Billion. If you wondered why the market didn’t drop or banks continue to run.

Sorry, my bad: $400 Billion in ONE WEEK. Remember when they needed Congress to do a mere $700B? Now it’s $400B/week for I dunno, 6 months now or something?

Now my point with this, walking around looking at things, is that EVERYTHING IS FAKE. Not a single price is real anymore. No matter how much of a shortage there is, no price will rise. No matter how failed, stupid, or surplus a thing is (Tesla and other EV stock) the price just goes up. All stupid ideas are funded. All smart ideas are stalled.

Reality never occurs, as that fake money means you buy all the Senators, Judges, and NY Times reporters ever born. Wipe out whole neighborhoods, or, if you F– up all of San Fran with your bad choices, CREATE an entire city of 100k out of farmland in the central valley (this is happening. illegally of course, we’d be arrested if we filed any paperwork legally).

At our level, I see all objects are both worthless (dumped on the street as everyone moves to Florida) and priceless (If you try to go to a store and see prices double). People both work, 60+ hours/week plus 24/7 phone, 500 emails a day, AND no one works, sitting home while their house falls apart. They’re both paid, like $100k to yoga and latte at work for Twitter, and paid $16/hour to sweatshop in a 100f warehouse.

This is what happens when you screw up the money. Totally, completely, and irrevocably. Not the moral part here, but no one can make decisions. At all. We can’t get stuff done. Should I work or not work? Should I re-sell this stuff off my street or what? My house is worth $100B, next day it’s worth 1/10th that. So…pay my mortgage and taxes, or what?

“You wouldn’t know it by reading sensationalized western media reports and propaganda, but Ukraine is losing, badly.”

Yet it never matters. Just like the money. Russia clearly knows since they have a pacing that put this to fall, and into next year, and have for months. No money = $1M valuation. No Soldiers = We still fight war.

So how do you PREDICT in such an environment? A: You can’t. This has been bad since 1994 and Greenspan/Clinton opening the floodgates, doubled in 2001, doubled in 2008, doubled again since then, and every market predictor or pundit like Kunstler or Schiff or Pento says “this can’t go on.” Yet it goes on another decade without blinking. Their only saving is whether they read market signals or invested based on intel, logic, and philosophy. All information is always wrong when everything said is a lie. And every statistic is a lie, private or government. And every price is a lie.

“Obama has 30 days to bar the release of the emails and to help shield his former vice president in a growing corruption scandal over the influence-peddling operation run by Biden’s son, Hunter.”

Ah, now I know why they’re not moving to impeachment. There’s still a lot that can be done first. Whether O-man says yes or no, he just got roped in and involved, which is appropriate. It’s impossible he didn’t know. First, they’re all followed by Secret Service and like FBI looking for people trying to blackmail them, and second because Biden has ALWAYS done this, and they (who?) chose him for VP anyway, and probably BECAUSE of it. (Fundraising, Global merger with CCP)

“…US establishment politicians maintain that “if the US does not defend Ukraine, China will invade Taiwan”,

The “Dominoes of Democracy.” Why does it work, worked then, always works? Only because the nation and the people want war, think of war, believe in war, love war above all things.

“As of 30 August 2023, Ukraine has reportedly lost 466 airplanes, 247 helicopters, 6,234 unmanned aerial vehicles, 433 air defense missile systems, 11,570 tanks”

Ah! But we’re sending them TWENTY F16s! Maybe next year! They’re each worth 25 of their former jets! AND, we’re going to send them 6 tanks! Someday. And one by one. They’re each worth a THOUSAND Soviet tanks!

Magical Thinking. Always the magic light saber, the magic arrow, the magic glock that jumps off the counter and goes and shoot someone on its own.

This is the same for the bad guys: in movies a gun is 100% of the time a communication device. No. A Glock is not a walkie talkie. It’s not a certified therapist. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dHNUQ8wW5rw Magical, child thinking.

“German Chancellor Says Nuclear Power ‘Dead Horse’ Despite Energy Crunch (Sp.)

I have to think that’s not true. They had 5 reactors closed? They didn’t raze them; turn them back on although it will take a little time and doing.

“He added that the phase-out “has been done by law…”

You mean the law YOU passed, can un-pass in 10 minutes and never follow anyway? That “law”? Hahahahaha! This Bozo still thinks we have “Laws” in Europe. Ah, how last century! Maybe he should buy a car with fins. We haven’t had laws since Thatcher.

“The EU must urgently fix its dysfunctional asylum system to prevent another iteration of the 2015 migration crisis that could potentially lead to the collapse of the entire bloc,”

Er…I don’t know about this. With Sweden and a bad winter the migration crisis could be everyone going OUT of Europe and BACK to a newly prosperous (and warm) Africa. I’m sure of it, but not the timing. Only hearty, strong, and pale (melanin) types will survive there. Vitamin D is critical to sickness in dark and cold climates. Lacking free healthcare and free, unlimited nuclear warmth, you won’t make it long.

Alexander Dugin: Global Liberalism in Crisis (Sp.)

This follows all philosophies if allowed to express themselves in the realities of culture. They seem good, reach a point of order, then exaggerate, become parodies, and lose themselves into madness. Then a new religion pops up and we do it again. It’s sad but since it seems there’s never been a time or place in all recorded history without this issue, I guess we’re stuck with it. Keep free speech, reduce authority to impress this on others, and we can minimize the fallout. Rather than one paradigm running at 120% (“It goes to ELEVEN” – Spinal Tap) we have 12 paradigms running from 2-40%.

““…Fukuyama is left only doomed to lecture the Ukrainian neo-Nazis, the last hope of globalists”

Reminds me of “Get Smart”. Who is the Villain there? “K.A.O.S.” So who are the good guys? “C.O.N.T.R.O.L.”
    This is a joke, so it reflects our inner perception of things. All “Control” is good, anything out of my “Control” is by definition, Evil. Simple! So simple that Stanford could do it. (Tired of picking on Yale).

Anyway, as Dugin, WE are resisting this. WE are resisting OURSELVES — sort of – and being rounded up and killed by the ten-thousands right here in Missouri and Iowa. Not that what you’re saying is false, but explain?

“Body Odor” pic. Right Arm. Gravy. Smelly Hippies.

“If you said Sir or Ma’am,” you’re a fascist. How dare you? Again, this reminds me that the Left is the pinnacle of the Toxic Feminine. And why toxic? There’s so much good in the feminine.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Blood Drinking Satanists currently ‘running the shitshow’ are really into ritual and especially Ritual Humiliation

The Maui ‘fires’ are part of a human sacrificial ritual of fire and death and ‘mystery’.

Only the inner circle of Satanists know what happened there.

Their ‘helpers’ are the Minor Demons of bureaucracy and the Manwhores of ‘law enforcement’.

Having Pedophile Joe-Joe grope women in-your-face while hectoring the Sheeple with Woketardism is just part of the general ritual humiliation.

Psyop-ville top to bottom

Disorient and demoralize

The Sheeple are so stupid they don’t know which end of a paint brush to pick up

In Your Face

Don’t forget your Face Diapers

They fix everything don’t ya know…..

In Your Face Sheeple

Oroboros
    Participant

Meanwhile, back in Reality, the Ukronazis are losing their shit and getting great presstitute coverage with just outright lying that they are ‘closing in’ on Crimea.

They’ve lost 40,000+ men in three months of ‘offensive’ and haven’t even come close to the Russian 1st Line of Defense which is where they will experience the full on slaughter and true weight of the Russian military machine.

They’re outta shells, outta men and shit-outta-luck stuck in the “Grey Crush Zone”

Burn Baby Burn

The Satanic Witch Cookies Nuland is your Mother Mary Fairy

Dr. D
    Participant

Politico, new dividing the country into District 12, Hunger games, a theory which is true, about the settlement patterns in the US, Appalachia vs Dutch vs Yankee vs Spanish, etc.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/09/01/america-life-expectancy-regions-00113369

This overrides all other factors, including class, etc. Wow. (I think I will have to look at their data more, it sounds cherry-picked)

SO: What this says to me is, there is no racism. If this paradigm overrides everything, it therefore overrides race and our overwhelming belief it it as the Primacy of all Events past, present, and future, all actions animal, vegetable, and mineral, and all nouns, verbs, and adjectives. The poorest black person in CA clearly lives on average longer than the richest guy in Charleston.

Politico Says!

(…Actually, people of these areas would propose a wealth pump that is making these supposed successful, morally-superior places able to 1) Kill everyone in the colonial areas and 2) so rich they can even provide service to their own poor in Capital City. This would also need to be proven, but is their belief, including which counties/ares “Create GDP”.)

Trinket

Oroboros
    Participant

THIS DAY IN HISTORY – The Stars and Stripes flies in battle for the first time – 1777

That’s when men were men, not Snowflakes

WINTER IS COMING

Run for your lives

zerosum
    Participant

My reality is what is in “my bubble of facts”. You’re not in it.
    Drought … Floods …. Wild forest fires … Destruction … Rebuilding … Depopulation
    Gaia … Weather Exstream … Burning man festival
    ———–
    There are 20 shell companies to keep you out of “my bubble of facts”.

———-
    What do you want to believe, ” Me or your lying eyes?”
    • Ukraine’s Western Backers Are ‘Pro-Nazi Coalition’ – Medvedev (RT)

https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/ukraine-s-western-backers-are-pro-nazi-coalition-medvedev/
    ————
    Reality is full of bubbles

“..You are already in paradise, fellow Western Europeans, what more do you need?..”

• Funny Old Man Borrell Typifies The Arrogant Mediocrities Running The EU (Bordachev)
    ———-
    ” … a merciless idealism characteristic of the German ruling party obscures the view of reality.
    ———-
    • Sanctions Against Russia Turning Germany Into ‘Kamikaze’ – MP (RT)

Supporting the BRICS peace initiative would be a first step towards freeing ourselves from the socially and politically fatal paternalism of the US. It would represent a step towards democratic sovereignty. No war is our war, not even this one.”
    ———-

https://twitter.com/SHaiderRMehdi/status/1697803496240603408%20https://twitter.com/SHaiderRMehdi/status/1697803496240603408
    Hmm…this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.
    ——-

7:47 PM · Sep 1, 2023
    ·
    Views
    Reposts
    Quotes
    Bookmarks
    ———–
    I still turned out okay. I am still surviving in my bubble.

———–

Oroboros
    Participant

The Old Manse was the house Emerson’s grandfather built literally a stone’s throw from the North Bridge in Concord, where the Minutemen stood and the ‘shot heard round the world was fired’.

Been there several times down through the years.

Nathaniel Hawthorne rented the Old Manse for $100 a year in the 1840’s with his wife Sophia

On the second floor, where Hawthorne had his study, I remember seeing an inscription Sophia had etched on the glass of his window with a diamond tipped pen, it’s still there, like the evening she wrote it:

Man’s accidents are God’s purposes.
    ~Sophia A. Hawthorne 1843

Nath Hawthorne This is his study, the smallest twig leans clear against the sky
    Composed by my wife and written with her diamond

Inscribed by my husband at sunset, April 3 1843.
    In the Gold light.
    ~SAH

A lot of history in that house by the Old North Bridge, everyone should visit it once.

Buried across the field from the Old Manse on the edge of the property near the Old North Bridge, are the graves of the British soldiers killed that day in April 1775

Emerson’s presence still rings True

Henry
    Participant

Why buy mayonnaise? It is easy to make, here is my recipe: https://www.2829applegate.farm/recipes/mayonnaise

Enjoy farm fresh…

Noirette
    Participant

On. Only 10% of W firms have left Russia

https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/only-10-of-western-firms-have-left-russia-austria/

DBS prev. thread finds this fascinating.. I did too..

Of course 10% is a kind of meaningless number…but never mind that…

When the first sanctions hit, Putin immediately signed a decree explicitly allowing parallel imports. E.g. Iphone is imported into Poland, a P. intermediary sends it along to Russia. (To block this the US would have to sanction some cos. in P. – which? how to enforce? .. etc.)

That the US imagines that it can affect what goods, commodities, ppl. etc. enter or leave another country was always fanciful and is now openly derided. The US was a main mover in this ‘globalisation’ of commerce scheme – and now.. Err what no?

No electronic chips for Russia? Bare-bock was recently on the TeeVee saying that the Russians are using chips from washing machines to power tanks (or whatever)! In past times the men in white coats would have quietly shepherded her into an ambulance…

So what we see re. the ‘sanctions’ is a blatant example of cultish hysterical decrees attempting to override reality. The terrifying part is that those spewing it all out appear to believe what they say will ‘hold’…

> The political class is dominating the commercial class but via pronoucements only.. so they are failing…

Some time ago I ?? about all this and watched a few vids from this vlogger who walks around Moscow. One lovely ex. is that Bentley has a show room in the Lux district in Moscow. BoJo apparently couldn’t or didn’t want to stop the sale of Bentleys.

Watching 2 vids I made a list of the brands available, it is very long, and it includes practically all the brands that one can see on sale in the Lux shopping district in Zurich.

https://www.youtube.com/@TravellingwithRussell

Large Cos (not brand ‘products’ like Armani, Chanel, Tom Ford, KitchenAid, etc.) are another story. IKEA seems to have left R of its free will. Cos. like MacDo and Starbucks, it is complicated.

Noirette
    Participant

COVID.

On August 5th 2023 a Japanese research team published a pre-print that appears to contain the most important and shocking revelations of the covid era.

Atsuki Tanaka and Takayuki Miyazawa, of Osaka Medical University and Kyoto University, wanted to trace the historical evolution of the omicron variant of SARS-CoV2 by studying viral sequences found “in the wild” and deposited in public databases.

In doing this they found around 100 separate omicron subvariants that could not conceivably have arisen through natural processes. The existence of these variants seems to provide definitive proof of large-scale lab creation and release of covid viruses.

https://swinehoodsremedy.substack.com/p/unnatural-evolution-indisputable

eugyppius posted along the same lines (not based on the same type of data) that Omicron was not ‘normal’, in Dec. 2021.

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/omicron-is-not-normal

Burning Man gone all soggy in its dried up lake-bed.

John Day
    Participant

Damn, the spam-blocker threw away my nice work this time!
    It was about the Navy’s ship based anti-missile laser weapon 30kW, from 6 welding lasers, and some look at microwave beam weapons, which are microwaves, like microwave ovens, so heat water, polar-molecules, and anything which is “permissive” to their wavelengths.
    Microwave weapons would have to be line-of sight from a big military transport plane with a serious generator/batteries, but a surface ship 3okW laser has been in use since 2014 on the USS Portland (currently in San Diego) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/SEQ-3_Laser_Weapon_System
    Following a review of several ship classes to determine which had available space, power, and cooling, it was decided that after Ponce’s planned decommissioning in 2018, the LaWS will be moved to the new amphibious transport dock ship USS Portland (LPD-27) for indefinite testing. It will utilise the space and power connections reserved for its vertical launching system to house the LaWS power and control modules while the laser itself will be bolted to the deck. Because the installation will be only a trial, LaWS will not be integrated into the ship’s warfare system.[16]

However as a developmental project the issues, some of them due to the nature of its development as a developmental prototype such as the bulky trickle charge capacitors and long charge time, difficulty tracking small targets and problems producing a single synchronised and coherent beam from the six smaller emitters prevented the LaWS from entering serial production.[17] In January 2018, the Navy announced a $150 million contract with Lockheed Martin for the production of two HELIOS laser units to be delivered in 2020; one will be fitted to USS Arleigh Burke (DDG-51) while the other will be used for land-based testing. Further contract options could bring its value to $942.8 million.[18]

thomasjkenney
    Participant

re: bioengineered ingredients

Just did a quick pass and checked the (very few) processed foods we have.

1) Nabisco crackers – binned
    2) Vons-brand chocolate chip cookies – binned
    3) Top Ramen instant noodles – binned

My wife likes a brand of parmesan crisps. They had a statement that did not admit to jabbing the cows, but painted a pretty picture of the harmlessness of artificial hormones. Binned!

“Sorry, my dear Shinta, but we must now up our vigilance against this s#(+!”

John Day
    Participant

@Noirette: Thank you for the SARS-CoV 2 family tree closet-skeletons. Here the Ethical Skeptic lookes at that from late 2021, drawing similar, yet extended conclusions about lab origins and release or leak timing.

China’s CCP Concealed SARS-CoV-2 Presence in China as Far Back as March 2018

aspnaz
    Participant

Ukrainian officials stated that Kolomoysky, who has Cypriot and Israeli citizenship

No surprise there.

Oroboros
    Participant

Ritual Humiliation

Oroboros
    Participant

More Ritual Humiliation with it’s own logo seal

US Special Operations Command Will Deploy Argus AI Program to Scour Social Media for Disinformation, Misinformation and Malinformation, National Security Authority to Protect U.S. Internet from “Pain Points”

aspnaz
    Participant

The lawmaker criticized the government that “wants nothing to do with diplomacy” and urged Berlin to distance itself from Washington and NATO. She suggested closer ties with BRICS, a G7 rival economic bloc of countries that includes Russia and that will represent nearly 40% of global GDP after it officially admits new members at the beginning of next year.

Merkel sealed Germany’s fate with the BRICS. Why would the BRICS welcome any of the lying, scheming western countries into their fold? The west is on the decline, BRICS do not want to support the arrogant imperialist wankers of the west. Do BRICS really want the woke, warmongering and other shite (such as an abundance of criminal Jews) that the west has to offer? I think not.

Michael Reid
    Participant

John Day

When you click on Submit and you are taken to some weird screen,
    I have found the thing to do is then click on Reload this page to get the comment to go through

Michael Reid
    Participant

Regarding laser, perhaps line of sight from laser to target is not required if mirrors are used to direct the laser to target. In theory the laser could be ground based

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Emerson’s presence still rings True

Never negotiate with terrorists, toddlers, teenagers or members of the bar.

Oroboros, I thought you were an nobby mate, aren’t you in Straya?

Perhaps another ex-pat fleeing the robber baron + socialist apocalypse that defiled The American Experiment, whereupon the Sons of Liberty’s progeny were overwhelmed, compromised, gaslighted into psychosis and/or murdered…

A man’s power to connect his thought with its proper symbol, and so to utter it, depends on the simplicity of his character, that is, upon his love of truth, and his desire to communicate it without loss.

The corruption of man is followed by the corruption of language.

When simplicity of character and the sovereignty of ideas is broken up by the prevalence of secondary desires, the desire of riches, of pleasure, of power, and of praise,—and duplicity and falsehood take place of simplicity and truth, the power over nature as an interpreter of the will, is in a degree lost; new imagery ceases to be created, and old words are perverted to stand for things which are not; a paper currency is employed, when there is no bullion in the vaults.

Spiritual sanity was the spark that ignited The Sons of Liberty to take arms against King & Parliament, but that fire was extinguished by the time FDR et al. transmogrified The Democratic Republic under Natural Law into The Empire under Equity & Admiralty Law est. March 1933…

There is no path available for The People to return to Truth, Justice & The American Way, only the trudge forward! into slavery, suffering, *evil*, decay & death 😐

FINIS.

Michael Reid
    Participant
    Celticbiker
    Participant

Control the money, you control everythiing. Every fuckin thing. Who controls the money?

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Spam blocker has blocked me from posting several times. Supposedly request were sent to the administrator, but nothing changed — same result every time. Am I still blocked? This is a test.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@CelticBiker

Control the money, you control everything. Every fuckin thing. Who controls the money?”

Not quite.

The actual fact of the matter is that control of the money is only control of the money. If one controls the money sensibly then the money can be used to control people and things because people are willing to do things for money, and people are willing to trade things for money.

BUT if one controls the money very very badly (for example, by those Jewish money changers that you have expressed so much affection for) then eventually the money becomes less and less valuable until it is worth nothing at all.

When the money is worth nothing then people won’t sell their souls for it, and they won’t trade their genuinely valuable things for it either. At that point, the money changers lose their control over people and things, and control passes to the actual people who have (and control) the actual things.

To avoid this calamity the typical money changer will try to sell the suckers some “new” form of money (like “Federal Reserve Notes”, or Treasury Bonds, or Central Bank Digital Currency) to buy up the old defunct currency, but this only works when the suckers are not wise to the scam.

Otherwise, the money changers are stuck with ownership of worthless butt wipe (like “dollars”) that no longer provides them with enough control they need to keep the Ponzi scheme rolling, and it all comes crashing down. To keep control they need money, but to keep the money they need the control that only more money can provide.

Basically they’re screwed, and consequently turn to totalitarian authoritarianism, censorship, violence and murder in an effort to retain the control that they absolutely cannot live without ….. but since they no longer have enough ACCEPTABLY VALUABLE “money” to pull it off , they fail and down they go.

Like now.

It’s messy. They try to weasel their way into the new system, but that doesn’t work because everyone knows who they are and the nature of the game. You’re not exactly the only “anti-Semite” out there, ya know?

Sure they’re inside Russia, China, and the rest of the BRICS too. And sure they still have enough power to make it VERY difficult to dislodge them (for example Blackrock, State Street and Vanguard still DO operate, for the time being, inside Russia, and China , etc., as well) but they are being inexorably squeezed out by nationalistic factions inside those countries.

That’s why Blackrock, State Street and Vanguard are waging war against all of the BRICS nations from the outside. Basically they want to use the countries that they still control (US, EU, UK, etc.) to crush the nationalistic nations that are driving the old money changers off the playing field. It ain’t working. The old money changers are losing.

This is the most existential battle the world has seen in many many thousands of years. Some even say it’s the prophesied Biblical End Times. Maybe it is, but in any case it’s one Hell of a fight and it the bad guys will swept from the field like a scythe, because that is the only outcome possible.

Those who want to be on the winning side better go with the good guys.

Meanwhile, at the Burning Man “festival” (who wouldn’t celebrate a man being burned in a basket?), there are rumors of eeeeeeeebola.
    Two tweets from comments in zh suggest deep state interference (inference): one suggests ebola, another points a finger at a guy who “broke quarantine” and left (with Chris Rock!)- and he was definitely where “ebola” was found. These comments are outrageously convenient. Planted.
    This looks like a lovely “ground zero” for flying the next “pandemic”…. Will it have wings?
    70,000 people trapped in alkaline mud (which might cause illness), giving a scary name to what the illness might be (eeeeeeebola) and all of them trying to get home.
    Why ebola? I mean, really? It polled well as the scariest next disease?

zerosum
    Participant

I’m sure some people will not see good news in this CIFTIS links

https://china.ahk.de/fairs/trade-fairs-mainland-china/trade-fair-details/ciftis-2023
    Presentation of CIFTIS 2023.pdf

———-

http://www.chinaview.cn/20230902/7b694598ebd64ffb970e56f8cf0c12b7/c.html
    Global Trade in Services Summit of 2023 CIFTIS held in Beijing
    Source: Xinhua Editor: huaxia 2023-09-02 16:12:22

Supporters: World Trade Organization; United Nations Conference on Trade and Development; Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development

———-

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202209/06/WS63168054a310fd2b29e7610f.html
    CIFTIS ends, sees large number of deals, agreements, product launches
    By ZHONG NAN | China Daily | Updated: 2022-09-06 07:03
    The grand event, which concluded on Monday in Beijing, saw 1,339 deals clinched, including 513 commercial transactions, 175 investment agreements and 173 releases of new product and service solutions, according to the fair’s organizing committee.
    —–

On spam blocker: I haven’t gotten it for a while- when I do, I just back up and try again. I find that if I have my gmail open- or have opened it without closing it and deleting cookies and clearing caches- I even get ads on TAE, and am much more likely to get “checked”.
    I just reload. It’s the brave new world, with such nonsense in it!
    I hate gmail. It has tentacles.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

DBS,

While your “good guys” wearing white hats are gonna ride in & *win win* sentiment is nice & all (I’m sure a few readers started to get all Kumbaya with it), the “bad guys” hold a planet killing dead man’s switch, just in case you forgot…

Why do you think that CH & RU tread lightly when it comes to dealing with them?

This isn’t a scenario that’s cut & dried like some 80s action flick, it’s a genuine nightmare that *no one* knows how it’s gonna play out, with an obvious dearth of white hats + a clueless citizenry that doesn’t possess the wherewithal to find their arses with *both* hands….

Anyways, keep your hoping, something’s gotta *BREAK* sooner, or later, let’s just hope it doesn’t take a large number of *innocents* with it 😐

With that said, it seems like BRICS+ *might* have the right idear, i.e. Starve The Addict Out, but you have to be really (like REALLY) naive to think that the BRICS+ hodge podge of *multi-polar opposites* is going to smoothly sail away from the UniParty GlobalCap Vampire Octopus ~ What I’m seeing really looks like 10 lbs. of crap in a 5 lb. bag, with a major probability of warfare dividing valuable resources & dis-unifying participants…

Getting 3-4 people on the same page, for any length of time, is hard enough, but 3-4 billion? LOL

Never let a crisis go to waste.

FWFS.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@VeraciusPoet

the “bad guys” hold a planet killing dead man’s switch, just in case you forgot…

Why do you think that CH & RU tread lightly when it comes to dealing with them?”

You raise a valid point about the potentially “planet killing dead man switch”, by which I assume you mean nukes, but you no, I haven’t forgotten. And and neither have the Russians or Chinese.

That’s why I think you’re misreading their slow and steady (but inexorable) progress as being a matter of “treading lightly”.

They are not treading lightly.

They are winning in slow, steady, effective but unprovocative and minimally threatening SMALL advances designed to weaken the West while at the same time lulling it into a hopeful mindset of nurtured belief that a Western victory of SOME kind is still possible. They are boiling the frog, not inducing a terror driven panic response that might result the West hitting that red button which would end the world.

Never push hard enough to make the other guy need to to swing. Just keep trimming away his power a little at a time until he hasn’t got enough left to hurt you. Eventually the Western “Empire” will be like North Korea or France. A nuclear armed lap dog that can’t even exist without your help, dependent on charity just to eat and have a roof over its head.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

As an additional (but important) note. Long before America becomes a toothless charity case to the world the nationalistic faction within its borders (like Trump or other like him) will depose the weakened idiots inside the Beltway and turn America back into a normal country that can co-exist (relatively peacefully) with other nations in a multi polar world.

Or else (as Putin said a few months ago) a few depraved monsters die and go to Hell, and the rest of us die and go to Heaven.

Noirette
    Participant

John Day thx for another article (re. covid) by ethical sceptic 🙂

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.