Debt Rattle August 26 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 26 2022

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

Noirette said

aspnaz posted some thread back..

Back in the 1960s real scientists, real geologists, real geochemists, real ecologists etc. began warning politicians …

A case of misattribution: Those are not my words, you must be thinking of someone else.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

V. Arnold
    Participant

Love that quote from Charles Bukowski; spot on IME…
    As the author of two books, one published (ISBN 978-611-900004-0-7) I also agree with Bukowski’s saying that in writing; don’t try. I agree one cannot force creativity; if the idea doesn’t flow/write itself, then put it down and wait…I’ve got 3 ideas for another book but they just aren’t quite there yet…not flowing…
    But his quote above is the bees knees…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Oooops ISBN 978-611-900004-0-7…one too many 0’s should be ISBN 978-611-90004-0-7
    …and the title is; When Elephants Walked Backwards

V. Arnold
    Participant

Well nuts! I did a search and couldn’t find it on Yandex or Yaho search…
    It used to; do these things expire? Hell if I know…

Doc Robinson
    Participant
    aspnaz
    Participant
    V. Arnold
    Participant

Doc Robinson

@ V. Arnold

Wow, thanks Doc; I’m having a hell of a time trying to find anything…
    A lot has changed in the last 10 years.
    By the way, the artwork was done by a friend of mine Athicha Chanla…
    Thank you again Doc Robinson… 🙂 🙂 🙂
    Cheers

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ aspnaz

V. Arnold

https://dokumen.tips/documents/when-elephants-walked-backwards.html?

Thanks Aspnaz; I guess my age is showing when it comes to the blasted I-net and my abilities…
    Cheers

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The more I think about it the more deeply it seems carved into the stone. I just don’t see how the world as we know it makes it past the US Midterm Elections scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2022.

The confederacy of dunces (let us call them “The Cabal”) simply cannot survive a free and fair plebiscite of the population which is rising against them . . . and they know it with a certainty bordering on pathological obsession . The unwashed masses, on the other hand, know that we cannot survive the genocidal consequences of the totally rigged elections that the dunces currently have in store for us.

It’s existential in both directions. All or nothing for both sides. Do or die . . . . and not just for us pathetic Americans. The reverberations of who prevails in the Midterms absolutely shall determine the immediate outcomes of a veritable laundry list of related existential crises throughout the world which are inextricably linked to the rise or fall of the teetering US based Great Western Empire of Licentious Larceny and Lethal Lies . . . . and its counterfeit dollar denominated demonacracy.

I just can’t envision how either side can allow the other side to do what that other side absolutely MUST do to survive the winter. Each time I try to force my puny brain to resolve the conundrum the power drain dims my lights.

Is that particular Tuesday, which in so many ways is just going to be another stupid sleepy Tuesday in the land of somnolent sleepwalkers going to be the mother of all showdowns that triggers Armageddon?

Noirette
    Participant

my apologies apnaz for the mis-attribution…

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.