Debt Rattle August 28 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 28 2023

• This topic has 47 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Red.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Gustave Dore Dante and Virgil among the late penitents 1868   • Tucker Carlson: The People Who Run America Are “Dangerous And Insane” (Sp.) • NAT
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 28 2023]

oxymoron
    Participant

The monologue on Vivek – I only got 1/3 through such is the volume of info now – you just go – ‘got it – I trust you because you don’t trust him or the media outlets that push him – so thank you I don’t trust him now as well. Move on. Vivek done.’

Tucker Carlson – man of the hour.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Gustave Dore Dante and Virgil among the late penitents 1868 • Tucker Carlson: The People Who Run America Are “Dangerous And Insane”

Wow; he actually said it; good for him………
    ….but really bad for us…
    I left 20 years ago; I do not feel safe…
    …but I feel much better than if I had stayed……..

V. Arnold
    Participant

Gustave Dore Dante and Virgil among the late penitents 1868

The art lately is very dark; but matches exquisitley with our lived reality…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Tucker Carlson: The People Who Run America Are “Dangerous And Insane”

Some of us knew *that* inconvenient TRUTH 30+ years ago 🙄

Hey Tuck, just imagine the levels of hazard & lunacy inherent in The People that trust, believe & *vote* for The People Who Run America

Now *that’s* a real reality problem 😐

I sincerely hope that more than a few are starting to ponder the *stupendous* exigency for Spiritual Sanity

If not now, when?

God help the innocent.

EoinW
    Participant

Correct VP, that’s the big problem.

The problem isn’t the people who create mask mandates. It’s the one’s who believe in them. Even worse, the 10% who have never stopped wearing them.

They all empower the dangerous and insane leadership. As do the Gestapo police and other bureaucrats who enforce their rules.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Anatomy of a Philanthropath: Dreams of Democide & Dictatorship

A Mostly Peaceful Depopulation

https://margaretannaalice.substack.com/p/anatomy-of-a-philanthropath-dreams

Michael Reid
    Participant

Clinical Rationale for SARS-CoV-2 Base Spike Protein Detoxification in Post COVID-19 and Vaccine Injury Syndromes

Publication of Baseline Protocol for Those Suffering from Long-COVID and Post-Acute Sequelae after COVID-19 Vaccination

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/breaking-clinical-rationale-for-sars

Michael Reid
    Participant

Circulating Spike Protein in Blood of Vaccinated Long-COVID Patients

Strong Rationale for Empiric Base Spike Detox Regimen

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/circulating-spike-protein-in-blood

Michael Reid
    Participant

Ivermectin’s Mechanism of Action Against SARS-CoV-2 Described

SHAME on the hospital systems that systematically denied patients (and their begging families) this FDA-approved, Nobel prize winning, wonder drug.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/ivermectins-mechanism-of-action-against

Michael Reid
    Participant

Hold Strong Against Forced Masking, Lockdowns, and More Boosters

Dr. McCullough Inspires Thousands on the ReAwaken America Tour in North Las Vegas

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/hold-strong-against-forced-masking

Dr. D
    Participant

“Tucker Carlson: The People Who Run America Are “Dangerous And Insane” (Sp.)

Trump went to Europe and basically told them Globalism was over, get off our -ss and you’re on your own. 100% laughed and ignored every word. Can you hear me now? Let’s see, stay with the U.S. = no gas, no oil, no economy, no alliance, constant harassment, embarrassment, and affront.

Nope. They haven’t acted yet, but perhaps Hungary finally will. Gosh people are thick-headed.

We’re not carrying you. Get a clue.

““..the Ukraine conflict has “exposed the European Union’s inability to develop an effective common strategy..”

I’m sure the people of the countries would have no trouble at all creating a effective, unified strategy. But that’s not part of “The Plan.” Or the “Agenda” of the top, is it? So what’s really happening is every nation is trying to install A Plan none of their people want, and their leaders are being attacked for it continent-wide. However, because the people are many and leaders few, they’re applying a different stress and break points in each nation, so the leaders can’t dodge all 20 at once without being incoherent. Good plan by the people btw, too bad it’s not intentional. But that leads to these appearances.

Really the “Common Strategy” does exist, it’s just all the leaders vs all the people, and they’re trying to murder the maximum number in the most profitable manner.

Really Ukraine has been doing “better” without Wagner, who like General Grant just chucked people (prisoners) into the grinder with abandon to get the war over with, the Russian army has “stalled”, or rather sort of lacks pep, morale, enthusiasm. Ukraine makes increasing small gains showing either their tactics are finally improving or their will to murder every citizen is far higher. But that’s not good for the Russian position. If the only orders are “Save men” and never “Let’s bust heads and go home”, then they WILL and must lose small towns increasingly until the Ukrainians can finally see the Russian defenses they haven’t even made it to yet.

Then what? After months of getting pinned down and peppered and not hitting back, you suddenly want a change where you go get them? You see the problem? It’s psychological, yes, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t real. If you had a Patton or a Prigozhin (different categories), then you could make HIM stand up and say “I’ve had it with these mf snakes on this mf plane” and the troops would snap to and believe it. Without anyone, just pointless bureaucratic wash, when and how do they counterattack? Now the army is already 404, was there a particular month you were waiting for? Your uniforms only come out after Labor Day or they clash with the daffodils? What?

Now when you’re in the overwhelming, stupendously winning position, you don’t lose, and the real war is in Finance and PR, but why did Russia make this problem for themselves?

““..the United States might be the least safe place on earth for white people, even less safe than South Africa and Zimbabwe..”

It was “The Plan” to run the communist revolution on a race basis. Which is stupid beyond belief. So after the glorious revolution, I’m going to be equally black now? Or dead? Well now that you’ve promised to kill me, I’ll just have to stay on the sidelines. But that’s The Plan, the race war they’ve kept hot since Republicans, and black leaders, tried to put it down and become one America before 1968. Every day since then it’s been grievance politics kept simmering, but as I say, they forgot their OTHER initiative to have interracial marriage and stuff means everybody is ALREADY equally black now, and so what, fight their stepkids, their in-laws? You could see this with Obama, since the dinosaurs running this s—t are like 500 years old, not only do they think that Russia is the USSR circa 1975, but that there’s a “vast white christian” base still out there in America that hasn’t existed since 1980. They – of course! — were all racists, because…they exist, I guess, statistically the racism is in the cities where they aren’t. So ALL the PR was prepped and run that “They hates dat Obama cuz he’s black” (which he isn’t either, btw but nevermind). The Right IGNORED THEM. And he’s Muslim! AND IGNORED THEM. Completely, totally ignored them, focusing on specific s—-y issues and impeachable offenses he committed constantly, like blowing up child-citizens for breakfast cuz someone in their family thought funny.

Anyway, being dinosaur fossils no longer capable of perceiving reality, 20 years later THEY’RE STILL AT IT. Still trying to get off this race war that was possible in 1980, 1990, but far past the critical point by even 2004. If anything were to happen now, we’d only say “It’s those jerks from Chicago”, not the COLOR of the jerks coming out here from Chicago. Heck, if you’re from the styx, all the hip-hopping gang-bangers are white (trash). Same clothes, culture, goals, mindset, etc. Strange to see, but that’s been true since the day after they paid billions to install and promote that in black music and rap on MTV like 20 years ago now, maybe 30. I want to take them aside sometimes and show them a mirror. And a copy of “The Jerk”.

Iwasborn
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1338268728/the-jerk-steve-martin-quote-70s-movie?click_key=da2e0a5ae6f41c1ecc422fa88a51c4eb34dbb8af%3A1338268728&click_sum=7a444a78&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=the+jerk+movie&ref=search_grid-202953-1-1

Anyway, our new problem is lots of guns + lots and lots of immoral people who can’t think beyond one second from now. Like half of them. So even if you say you’ll shoot them for looting, they’ll say “I don’t understand what that means” / “I’ve never actually seen anyone receive consequences before” and carry on filling that garbage can and walking down the street. Yes, like literally too stupid to save their own lives. It will take a lot of bad events to change that. But oh well, that ship has sailed. And anyone who IS moral is already the enemy. How dare you not bring your kids to the strip club for drag night? What will the PTA say?

“former president Donald Trump has declined to sign the Republican National Committee’s colloquially termed “Beat Biden pledge.”

Ya think? The GOP is the one working hardest to keep him OUT of power and always has. They’re the ones who did zero spending to his and the subsequent Congressional election to insure they didn’t take the House or Senate. What else is the money for? To visit Maui? Now the whole GOP base has had to donate individually and cut out the Party leadership that’s supposed to be, I dunno, electing Republicans.

So after SPECIFICALLY doing everything to destroy him and SPECIFICALLY stopping all Republicans and SPECIFICALLY refusing to post winning candidates, even between Rivals, like MTG, but also in uncontested Purple districts, you’re just supposed to vow eternal loyalty to them? Wait, who are they? What are their names? So we vow loyalty to donors like Koch and we don’t even know their names WHILE they elect Democrats instead and trample the entire theoretical party platform every minute of every day since Newt?

How about no. Hard No. http://Www.No.com

How about I can barely vote for Trump already because he even has “GOP” associated with his name on a poster somewhere, aside from him being a rich, urban, liberal Democrat? That he was even in the same ROOM with McCain and McConnell ever is nearly disqualifying. …But I have to adult here.

“combined opposition to him is around 40%. As his rivals drop out, their voters are unlikely to go to Mr. Trump. Instead, they will go to other candidates until one challenger is left standing”

So this is your Plan. Thanks! And explains my question yesterday about what Pence, Haley were doing. The Plan – Party Plan — is for the party to make sure a Republican isn’t elected. Gotcha!

“I have long disagreed with Trump over his claim of systemic voting fraud”

Ugh! These guys like Tim Pool. We have them ON CAMERA, sneaking back in, turning the lights back on without any overseers, and running a box of the same ballots through 3 times. One camera, one room. And they’re STILL like “How DARE you bring up the possibility of fraud???” People were arrested with CARLOADS of ballots. Many other allegations exist that could be futher proven but have been refused court.

Each and every is “I’m not going to look into it because it never happened.” Time again, people: FIRST you look, THEN you say it didn’t happen. Not the other way around. Time runs in the forward direction, not in willy-nilly directions in your fever brain.

Anyway, the whole point of being arrested on schedule, and him doing four indictments on command — but not five — was to get the MEDIA to cover this in a courtroom with discovery. The only way to do that is to make it HIS FAULT, “Bombshell, walls are closing in” for the Trump ASMR people. Finally they got their fix and can rest again. They were gettin’ Meth-y.

“I wrote about it at the time and considered that recount to end reasonable doubts over the election.”

What a chump. Are you kidding me??? “We printed 10,000 ballots but received 20,000. Then when we recounted them right here in these boxes…without checking their signatures…” Oh. My. God. How does this guy make it to work in the morning without somebody stealing his lunch money? in fact, I’LL go steal his lunch money right now. Does he have a Mercedes?

“Trump Mugshot Proves Fundraiser Miracle – Politico (RT)

This is a moon-shot for his numbers in the Black Community. I think that’s weird and stupid but I get it.

“but the US and its allies used every pretext to delay this overdue process.”

They’re poor little darlings who have to ask permission, incapable of saying no. Victims, innocent child-like jungle people. Uh, no. That’s offensive beyond belief. So maybe you should lead with something more accurate and catchy like “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man”: if you DON’T delay, and if you DO take action – any action at all – The U.S. will MURDER EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD in you nation, shell every street like Panama, kidnap every leader like Noriega, create non-stop murder and torture disappearance schools like “School of the Americas” and failign that, shell your soil coast-to-coast with 100,000 year depleted uranium.

That is, the U.S. will aggressively invade, war, and genocide you all, even genociding FUTURE generations if you f- with them. It’s snappier than “The U.S. used Pretexts”. F- your pretexts, that’s not what stopped Congo for 80 years. They DID try to shoot your -ss and rightfully so. Good on ‘em. The U.S. just used the CIA and intel to murder every person who even THOUGHT about resisting, and kidnap, torture, then kill all their kids. The U.S. was in open, offensive war of invasion, and the U.S. was stronger then and won. That’s not a legal “Pretext” and I think the Hague would support this.

BTW we have the same problem in Texarkana and are trying to resist and kick out the same colonizers.

“The BRICS must use gold.
    • Gold Will Destroy The Keynesian Fallacies (Barron)

Speaking of, you can’t. The U.S. will steal it, like we did Ukraine, Libya’s gold, and other similar like Venezuela, or as we tried in Syria. If it exists on the surface of the earth, the U.S. will bomb and steal it. That’s why our symbol is the bad eagle, a thieving carrion predator.

So the gold can’t move. It’s also only a settlement currency, or to offset import-export imbalances. But it’s still touchy. So it’s not a gold standard, it’s not a BRICS currency, and it’s decentralized. They’ll have a settlement “token” or more like a “method”, a protocol, for trading gold settlement contracts somewhere delivery is possible (i.e not London or NY, but Singapore) which is also distributed, as per each nation already setting in each other’s local currency. Now they have to attack all 11 currencies at once which is quite possible, but making life hard on the riggers. Then make them defend gold, silver, oil, wheat, the Pound, BTC, XRP, Thai bhat, and somewhere they run out of airspace. It takes time.

Yes it will somewhere go to “gold” of some fashion. But not yet.

the Clinton Foundation owes the US government between $400 million and $2.5 billion in taxes.”

It could be $100 Trillion, with every dollar coming from Putin himself for underage hookers and no one would care. Clearly. We have most of those elements easily proven without subpoena power already, and they already don’t care. Just like Jones said 100 things that turned out to be true, like FEMA before Katrina, and not only did they not believe before, they didn’t even believe AFTER IT HAPPENED. There is no reality that can ever occur that will re-set their minds. They will die first, and have.

Anyway, there’s no sense in investigators exposing this if there’s no one left to enforce the law. But what this exposes to us is that we are a nation WROL: Without Rule of Law. The people need to know that so they can respond accordingly by refusing to obey any and all laws as well. The SYSTEM responds by permitting grand larceny, but jailing anyone who STOPS grand larceny. WORSE than NO rule of law. Like You-Flation, a Rule of Law that only exists against YOU.

This is already past-tense, so since there’s no #Logos and time is just optional, “if we don’t look out, something like that might happen someday.” That already happened 3 years ago. But probably not. Don’t put me on record for it.

Dr. D
    Participant

That’s no fun, try again:

gif

zerosum
    Participant

The problems have been explained.
    There is no solution.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The 100% surefire never-fail guaranteed way to get rid of ANY leader is to stop following them.

Oroboros
    Participant

I don’t normally comment on the art work, which is a nice touch, but I love the current ‘tour of Hell’ by Dante.

It’s where the world is heading now.

Kind of a preview of coming attractions.

Let’s take a moment and bow our heads in solemn remembrance for Pedo Joe’s tragic burden

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@zerosum

There is no solution.”

Numerous explanations to numerous problem have been offered, but until the correct explanations to the actual problems has been received, understood and done then nothing has actually been explained, and it is far to early to proclaim that there is no way out.

Of course there is a solution, and when the pain of ignoring it outweighs the pain of facing it and doing it then each person in turn will do what they have to do: stop serving the enemy who is destroying them.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I should add what that solution is. The solution is to care for others as much or more than you care for yourself, because the Supreme Being wants it that way.

jb-hb
    Participant

There is no solution.

Well, you and I and everyone here posting or lurking basically know the solution(s). Speaking for myself, as a mere bewildered call center worker, I don’t have the power nor sufficient information to implement it. Certainly in my old job, the 100’s of other call center workers either didn’t know the solution, didn’t know the problem, or were in the same boat as I am.

But one can create a long list of good-to-do’s that don’t constitute a solution. And it’s probably better that we all do them separately, differently, based on our own individual points of view. Generally, continuity and parallelism (that’s awkward, I’ve tried to think of another noun for being parallel) are key.

Bringing old ideas, old customs, old culture, and old habits of mind forward from the past and into the future. All the various competencies won with great hardship over millennia in hopes it would save you time and trouble so you, precious YOU, can live a good life, or at least get on with the actual kind of life you’d regret NOT having if you missed out and were looking back. All those olds meant to protect you, sustain you, and prevent you from spinning your wheels for a few decades trying to re-invent the stuff it took humans 1,000’s of years to comprehensively figure out.

For human beings and the structures that sustain them to continue, they must stand independent and parallel to systems which have been made hostile to humans. And by maintaining those parallel systems, no matter how small, pro-life, pro-humanity structures can be passed on to younger people over whom The Current Thing looms large, and to those not yet born – it was always their birthright. The
    “olds” plant a tree they know they’ll never get to see so that YOU can have a cool amazing cathedral of 150 year old trees, wants you to have the chance to live a good life. The “new” wants you lost. Shouldn’t be THAT hard to pick a side.

And as Ayn Rand points out, the power of a good idea is that it can be implemented everywhere, it has a near infinite helpful multiplier effect. (PLEASE stop making Ayn Rand right, makes me want to stab my eye out with a fork or something)

I certainly didn’t mean to become conservative, but apparently anything but having total amnesia and lack of common sense is now “conservative.” Like, wanting to have a pleasantly decadent liberal society is hard far-right conservative now, apparently.

One thing I’m going to do. Download all that copyright-free stuff that survived the last dark ages. (in multiple languages) Add a bunch of good-to-have stuff. Tale of Gilgamesh. Newtonian physics. Tons of classical sheet music, transcriptions of Thelonius Monk. Burn it to M-Disc, which is engineer rated to last 1,000 years and can hold up to 100gb, is invulnerable to heat cold or radiation, and just start hiding them all over the place. The bottoms of lakes, in cairns at the tops of mountains, inside the walls of buildings, wherever. Considering burning multiple iterations of the information to each disc in case a region of the disc becomes unreadable.

The Renaissance got kicked off with less stuff making it through a bottleneck. Yes, “they” can destroy all the devices capable of reading them, but humans will have at least 1,000 years to figure out how to make one if they want. Considering the odds of various classical texts making it through many centuries of fire and war and rot into our hands, those odds are acceptable enough to do the project.

And hilariously, it creates a teeny tiny CHANCE that a lowly, powerless call center worker delivers a knockout punch against what, apparently, is their ultimate goal. Just one such disc making it through. And it’s so easy to think of and do that it will be pointless to stop little insignificant me, because someone is surely already doing it right now, multiple someones. Has already done it. We should all be doing it.

The Renaissance was awesome. Try some of it.

John Day
    Participant

I find myself agreeing with BOTH DBS and jb-hb above.
    I can do that.

V. Arnold- it is Purgatory, after all. It certainly does feel like we’re all stuck in a place of paying for our bad deeds (debts), hoping to enter paradise.

What is The Force?
    The Force is the ability to say something to someone in such a way that within minutes that someone will say the same thing as if it comes from their own mind.

The Force is living your life without an audience. You engage with individuals to learn something instead of seeking regard or recognition from them. You’re almost invisible.

The Force is amoral. Anyone can use it.

Noirette
    Participant

A comment at Moon of Alabama by B.P.

Quote: Re ISIS:

I have read all issues of ISIS magazines Rumiyah and Dabiq. I have watched every video of ISIS while they were still easily available. I have read every book that I could find on ISIS.

And my conclusion?

ISIS does not exist.

Oh, sure, there are plenty of young Sunni men who imagine they are part of ISIS and who are willing to give their lives for it. But the organisation that they claim to be a part of, that they kill themselves for, that does not exist. ISIS is a tool, a fiction, invented by particular people in the Imperialist States of Amerikastan and the zionist entity. Its purpose is twofold:

1. To create a pretext for perpetual wars of colonial invasion and occupation and

2. To delegitimise genuine resistance movements like the Taliban.

If ISIS had been a real thing, it could and would have taken Baghdad when it was on the outskirts in 2014. It could and would have attacked the zionist entity. It could and would have attacked Saudi Barbaria, whose royal reprobates it kept attacking in its magazines. It did none of those things (in baby it apologised when a couple of its men fired on a zionist checkpoint in the occupied Golan). (….)

It is a Hollywood level fiction.

Posted by: Biswapriya Purkayast | Aug 27 2023 15:38 utc | 9

at Moon of Alabama: https://tinyurl.com/
    ————-
    I read about 7-8 issues of Dabiq carefully back in the day, 2015 – 16 and concluded it was run by British professional publicists and had absolutely nothing to do with anyone on the ground.

Bing offers some covers: https://tinyurl.com/mute4d8n

quick search > I was not able to turn up links to the mag. itself, only to ‘western’ and ‘israeli’ analysis, which is quite telling.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Trump’s trial date has finally been set. It’s March 4, 2024. That is 6 months from now. How much (and in which direction) is the political/informational situation going to change in the next 6 months? In other words, in terms of how much people know and care about the REAL situation, will more people know or will less people know?

You are correct.

During those six months virtually EVERYTHING about the case will have been dissected in public for all to see if they choose to.

By the end of those six months (in other words, by Mar 6th, 2024) I do not think we have to worry very much about the outcome of the trial.

Noirette
    Participant
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay

I find myself agreeing with BOTH DBS and jb-hb above.
    I can do that.”

And I agree with you (and with@ jb-hb ), so me too.

And by the way, I think he nailed it with the proposed new term of , “continuity and parallelism” . That says it just fine, so no need for a better wording.

Noirette
    Participant

Xi’ speech at BRICS meet.

… at the Closing Ceremony of the BRICS Business Forum 2023, which was read out by Chinese Commerce Minister Wang Wentao. (…)

Enhancing Solidarity and Cooperation To Overcome Risks and Challenges And Jointly Build a Better World

(….) quote, excerpt:

Ten years ago here in South Africa, we BRICS leaders witnessed the birth of the BRICS Business Council. Since then, the Council has stayed true to its founding mission. It has seized opportunities to deepen cooperation, contributing to economic and social development of BRICS countries and helping sustain global economic growth.

Right now, changes in the world, in our times and in history are unfolding in ways like never before, bringing human society to a critical juncture.

Should we pursue cooperation and integration, or just succumb to division and confrontation? Should we work together to maintain peace and stability, or just sleepwalk into the abyss of a new Cold War? Should we embrace prosperity, openness and inclusiveness, or allow hegemonic and bullying acts to throw us into depression? Should we deepen mutual trust through exchanges and mutual learning, or allow hubris and prejudice to blind conscience?

The course of history will be shaped by the choices we make. (…)

At BRICS: The most inspiring speech: Xi Jinping

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I think that Tucker Carlson’s speech in Budapest is going to go as viral as Oliver Anthony’s inspired, “Rich Men North of Richmond”.

For those who missed it (and to make it efficiently re-clickable for those who want to watch it again) here is a fresh link: https://rumble.com/v3bx24y-tucker-carlson-tuckers-speech-in-budapest.html

Oroboros
    Participant

Boomer, Worst Generation Ever

Greedy, Pitiful Me First Hypocrites

The 60’s was pure bullshit, top to bottom

Fake, staged, posers to the core

Oroboros
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

Thanks for your words/reflections/optimism
    All the religions are pushing the “right way”.
    We still have not arrived.

Oroboros
    Participant

How Nevada Police Deals With Climate Protestors

The cops in Blue Demorat cities are lackeys and cowards and fairies

They would bring demonstrators lattes

Thank God some cops know what to do

Oroboros
    Participant

We’re down to this

Powerful Russian Ad For Ukrainian Soldiers Titled: “It’s Your Last Chance”

Oroboros
    Participant

The longer version of the Climate-tards getting cuffed and arrested and taken to jail

Sweet

John Day
    Participant

@Noirette #142098: i Jinping’s speech reads well, but the choices he presents in rhetoric serve his purpose rather that reflecting reality as most others might lay it out. He does call for more trust as part of his solution. I think trusting China has been dangerous historically, like trusting England, or Israel, or “being a friend” of the US as Kissinger put it.

Oroboros
    Participant

Zelensky interview. Preparing stab in the back narrative

Pedophile Joe and ‘Killer Whale’ Nuland preparing to dump ALL the blame for the Epic Fail in Ukronaziland on ‘Penis Piano’ Nazilensky, the fascist jew.

The Duran

Dora
    Participant

Igor Chudov.
    UK Population Collapse “Good for the Planet,” WEF Adviser Prof. Sarah Harper Explains
    https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/uk-population-collapse-good-for-the

Veracious Poet
    Participant

To fight for liberty, therefore, was to fight for God. Biblical references to “liberty” was explained as referring primarily to spiritual liberty, yet also including civil liberty.

Indeed, the two were one, because tyranny would degrade religion. The favorite of all the liberty texts was:

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1)

About a month before the battles of Lexington and Concord, Rev. William Emerson preached to the Concord
    militia that their victory against the larger British army was guaranteed, just as God had protected little Judah from a larger army.

He challenged the British: “It will be your unspeakable Damage to meddle with us, for we have an unconquered Leader that carries his people to Victory and Triumph.” The coming war would bring many tribulations, he acknowledged, but American victory had been ordained by God since the beginning of time.

Five weeks later, on April 19, 1775, the Redcoats, having marched out of Boston, quickly routed the Lexington militia, and then marched on to Concord, where the Americans were rumored to possess a cannon.

The militia had been roused by Paul Revere and Samuel Dawes, and the first man to muster at the North Bridge in Concord was Reverend William Emerson.

The Concord militia stood its ground.

The Redcoats fled after a few minutes fighting, and were harried by Americans all the way back to Boston, suffering 293 casualties.

On July 4, 1837, the Concord Monument was dedicated, and the crowd sang the Concord Hymn, written by William Emerson’s grandson Ralph Waldo Emerson:

By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
    Their flag to April’s breeze unfurled,
    Here once the embattled farmers stood,
    And fired the shot heard round the world.

Spirit, that made those heroes dare
    To die, and leave their children free,
    Bid Time and Nature gently spare
    The shaft we raise to them and thee.

As kids, we loved heroes.

As adults, we understand villains (sometimes).

Vel caeco appareat.

citizenx
    Participant

Love isn’t perfect…they say

Love IS perfect, it’s humans that are flawed.

There is no solution.

Oh bullshit, the Universe is the solution. It’s your mind that’s flawed.
    Chill the fuck out, smile, breath, be calm, be present.
    If there is a “problem”, there is always a solution- That’s how the Universe works-
    everyday, all day, everywhere for eternity. The Universe does not have a salary cap.

….

Thanks Oroboros !
    Keep bringing the goods and fighting the good fight.

Wise men choose, slaves obey.
    Choose wisely.

….

Watched the Nevada “climate activists’ yesterday.
    Liberals Love to get their shit pushed in- might as well give they/ them some concrete to suck on too.

Moar antifa masked libtards eating concrete- sure seems a lot of good people are real tired of the Leftist agenda. Fuck around and find out is turning a corner- solutions being implemented. Right here right now.

//www.zerohedge.com/political/fists-fly-bodies-slammed-antifa-crashes-anti-migrant-protest-nyc-mayors-mansion

From let then eat cake to let them eat concrete.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its *free* exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

In 1969, the Tax Reform Act gave us Section 501(c)3 in the Internal Revenue Service Code…

Churches *must* meet specific requirements to obtain and maintain tax-exempt status; these are outlined in “IRS Publication 1828: Tax Guide for Churches and Religious Organizations”.[50] This guide outlines activities allowed and not allowed by churches under the 501(c)(3) designation.[50]

In 1980, the United States District Court for the District of Columbia recognized a 14-part test in determining whether a religious organization is considered a *church* for the purposes of the Internal Revenue Code:

A distinct legal entity;
    A recognized creed and form of worship;
    A definite and distinct ecclesiastical government;
    A formal code of doctrine and discipline;
    A distinct religious history;
    A membership not associated with any other church or denomination;
    A complete organization of ordained ministers ministering to their congregations;
    Ordained ministers selected after completed prescribed courses of study;
    Literature of its own;
    Established places of worship;
    Regular congregations;
    Regular religious services;
    Sunday schools for the religious instruction of the young;
    Schools for the preparation of its ministers.

Asking for a friend…

Hasta la vista, baby.

Oroboros
    Participant

Col. MacGregor Says You Can See AFU Corpses From Space

Wow, quite an achievement, there’s so many Ukro dead not picked up they are visible from low earth orbit satellites.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.