Debt Rattle August 30 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 30 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Girl Before A Mirror 1932   • Rapid Home COVID19 Tests Could Help Find People While They Are Contagious (NP) • DNI Ratcliffe: Elect
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 30 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Pablo Picasso Girl Before A Mirror 1932

Had to look at that picture a long time to make any sense of it; if, in fact, I did…
    The fact of the matter (IMO) is; we are very rarely that which we see reflected in the mirror…
    This is poorly put, but maybe a beginning…

Had to look at that picture a long time to make any sense of it; if, in fact, I did…

Interesting “explanation” when you click the pic.

John Day
    Participant

That video clip reminds me of “Gay-blue-jeans-day” at UT, when I was in college in late 70s, early 80s. Thursday was declared Gay Blue Jeans Day. Wear blue jeans if you are gay. Who could remember not to? Loads of fun for most of us who didn’t care. Some of the frats got stressed-out, though.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Interesting “explanation” when you click the pic.

Indeed, but it didn’t help much, for my understanding…

John Day
    Participant

I clicked on the picture but the explanation was just made up stuff. There’s boobs and but cheeks all over that picture. I’ve read that when humans got up to walk on 2 legs, our focus on cleavage as a sexual arouser ws still there, so boobs got bigger to make chest cleavage. Well, that’s sort of made up, and may or may not be accurate, but how can you not notice the boobs and butts all over the painting? Picasso was capable of subtlety, but he didn’t really need it much…

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2020/08/pawns-shoot-pawns.html Started from last night’s TAE comment…
    So this teenage summer-lifeguard goes to scrub graffiti off a school after work, then goes over to help protect a garage from getting destroyed in a riot, and also to provide first aid. He does both thing​s​, but ​somehow, ​he’s got an ​A​R-15 when he’s giving first aid​.
    He didn’t bring it from home.
    ​Some of the ​rioters​ he kept away from the garage he was protecting recognize him and attack him in a couple of waves.
    ​Summer-lifeguard​ shoots the first ​armed ​guy rushing him from behind in the arm, and then renders first aid, until more people come after him, shouting to others to join them.
    ​Our well-intentioned teenager with an assault rifle​ runs, stumbles,​ and gets physically​ beaten​.
    ​M​ore ​angry rioters ​are gathering around him to beat him more. He shoots the closest 2 guys beating ​hi​m, one ​who is armed​, shoots them dead.
    Who gave the 17 year old lifeguard with a first aid kit the AR-15?
    That’s the important question in war. ​
    Both “sides” in the streets are being funded and supplied by the rich and powerful.
    The owners would like everybody to pick a side against those other not-rich people, please.​
    Free participation trophies and snacks!

Kyle Rittenhouse Was Working as a Lifeguard in Kenosha the Day of the Shooting, Went to Clean Vandalism at School After Work

​It seems to be working, same as usual. Just wear something that identifies you as a target for “the-other-side”.
    ‘I’m Not Sad That A Fu*king Fascist Died Tonight’: Left-Wing Portland Protesters Celebrate Murder Of Trump Supporter
    ​ ​A man was shot ​ ​in the chest and killed in downtown Portland Saturday night as violence broke out across the city between a participants in a pro-Trump caravan and a protest organized by several opposing groups, including Antifa.
    ​ ​Police are investigating the incident which occurred at around 8:45 p.m. when officers responded to the sound of gunfire.
    According to The Oregonian, police found “camouflage gear with infidel and thin blue line patches, which commonly indicate support for law enforcement, while the New York Times reports that he was “wearing a hat with the insignia of Patriot Prayer,” a right-wing group which has had frequent altercations with Antifa over the past several years.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/man-shot-dead-portland-amid-violent-protest-camouflage-gear-thin-blue-line-patch-found

Samo Burja joins Wolf Tivy and Ash Milton to discuss how great founders make history through the institutions they create, how political transitions actually work, and what intellectual dark matter exists in our society today.​ (Full transcript, too)

Digital Salon with Samo Burja: Great Founders Build Civilization

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Picasso was a great master for ideas, and shapes, but I have never been able to warm up to his color choices. So many paintings that I would prefer to see in a different choice of colors. For that reason I have always has a preference for Klee, another regular at TAE, who has a sense for color that I can appreciate almost every single time. .

sumac.carol
    Participant

Stephen Harrod Buhner has created a plant-based treatment protocol for covid. To see it you can visit his site at Stephen Harrod Buhner.com. No it has not received FDA approval (quite the opposite). He does not sell the products, just itemized plants required.
    He is somewhat critical of the herbal community for not getting more involved in trying to find a treatment for covid. I have trouble with this criticism because I don’t see much (if any?) government support for this type of work.

zerosum
    Participant

Defund the police
    Its happening. Just keep going on demonstration.
    Remember the police get time and a half and double time with pension and health care that someone has to pay.
    —–
    Self inflicted
    Even without seeding, C19 should be running rampart in all gathering of people.
    ——
    Meddling
    Why!!!!????
    The USA is doing way more to disrupt their social/economic/political systems than any enemy could dream of doing by meddling.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Loved the YouTube of the mask!!
    As I watch birds or bugs going at it, I wonder what makes for a hot asparagus beetle😀

Kimo
    Participant

Japan’s success can not entirely be the low occurrence of obesity: add in effective treatments like Budesonide nubulized, and Ivermectin, whose roots reach back to Tokyo University and possibly in under the radar use. Death in America is required by the FDA until vaccination can be enforced. Suck it up, and support big pharma without complaint, please.

Budesonide
    “Japan, Taiwan, and other Asian countries have maintained a much lower fatality rate with COVID-19 than here in America, in spite of the fact they live in densely populated communities. Many believe that it is due to their preferred method of treatment. They use a steroid medication that is inhaled in a mist through a home use nebulizer.”

Susmarie108
    Participant

@sumac.carol:

Excellent resource, thank you for sharing. To find the paper, go to SHB’s website, articles section, medicine/Herbs/Healing column.

As for the beautiful Picasso, I see the present self – and the future self, reflected in the mirror. Women know that we are BEcoming our Mothers with the march of time. The dropping of the womb and breasts will come. SO WILL THE COMFORT OF TIME AND WISDOM as expressed by the womb like layers surrounding the future self. The arms stretching to embrace what will BE is the magic element of this one for me.

anticlimactic
    Participant

Green Tea

There seems to be a component of green tea which acts in a similar way to HCQ and helps zinc to enter cells. This is a credible suggestion as to why the Far East has so few C-19 deaths.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-08-08/green-tea-zinc

VietnamVet
    Participant

Democrats are paid not to get it. The current unrest will continue as long as the coronavirus pandemic spreads unchecked and the US economy is in a depression. Rioting will only increase because Donald Trump needs it to remain in the White House. Warfare could be weeks away.

The Pandemic can be controlled this year in the USA with daily paper antigen test before leaving home. However, it needs buy-in by Americans and a public health system to get free treatment if test positive and to catch the scofflaws. Democrats can’t and won’t replace the ineffective for-profit healthcare system. Instead they are intent on restoring the Last Emperor of the fallen Western Empire. The economic depression won’t end until Americans have money and it is safe to go out in public.

The sole purpose of both current American political parties is to increase the profits for the wealthy no matter how many American lives are lost. The US federal government has failed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.