Debt Rattle Christmas Day 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Christmas Day 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Field with Flowers near Arles 1888   • Vaccines Must Be Given Monthly To Be Effective Against Omicron (Kirsch) • Vaccine Effecti
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Christmas Day 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

A very merry Christmas to you and yours Ilargi…
    …and to all the TAEians, the very same very merry Christmas to all of you…

A very merry Christmas to you and yours

Yes, everyone.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Happy Solstice +4 (code to avoid awakening the woke)!

Was ordered to show my ‘health’ credentials yesterday for the first time. Do you happen to recall where in the archives a ‘specially prepared’ QR code was presented, the one that formed an outline of a hand with fingers in a particular array of extension? Thanks in advance. Afraid these lockdowns will continue until you are filled with more injections of Christmas Cheer Fear.

V. Arnold
    Participant

T-Bear
    Afraid these lockdowns will continue until you are filled with more injections of Christmas Cheer Fear.

Indeed; thanks for that post…spot on…
    I’ll not vax, nor fear, the coming tears from the full force of the malevolent seer’s…
    Let them rage about;
    I’ll not budge to the rage, coming from out, of our fears and tears…
    …forward to health of our mental…the rest is merely elemantal to our wealth of genuine health…

Dr. D
    Participant

“The concept of nation-state is considered by those who manage these large pools of capital to be outdated, antiquated, and inefficient.”

They are getting larger and more powerful than nation states using all the means they have, collectivizing and colluding with each other towards their one goal. Yet they have no accounting, no representation, no law, and no appeal. Is this the master you wish to labor under, O world?

For an iPhone do you relinquish all claim to Justice and the Rights of Man?

This is incidentally what the narrowly-averted TPP and TTIP were to complete: no National courts or sovereignty, just the innate justice of Facebook, Twitter, Pfizer, and Halliburton forever more. No appeal. No larger court to look to. Nowhere to run.

However, it’s Christmas, and that was averted for now. There were good guys undermining them and making a mess, but you have to help them somehow. However that works for you in your life.

Yes, the plan, aside from killing millions, billions, as proudly written and signed and reported in the NYTimes and Deagle, the plan is to make sure no one CAN resist or rebel. Not only will we cut off their social credit card, but they must remain within the system to get the shot that allows them to live a normal life without getting sick. As was their birthright only last year. How are you going to the hills of West Virginia, going “Logan’s Run”, when you’ll probably die without your shot? Not just the one time, but over and over?

Because evil knows no bounds.

That may be the match up of mass death some see, but is not at all occurring yet. Some is, but no where near the numbers to have a noticeable effect. They’ve gone from 0.03% overall death rate to 0.3%. Long-term cessation of their immune system would cause the level of death foreseen, but would take decades, and no wonder the young will take all vengeance on the old for it later. And the world will change.

We told you not to, as hard as we could. It’s a free world. Unlike you, we will not put you in prison to stop you.

“Stricter Guidelines: Housemates, Young Children in Quarantine for 10 Days (AD)”

Yes, they’re well aware that isolating and abusing children makes them sociopaths. Or some proportion at least. Go ahead and explain this when they’re twelve and sixteen. “I’m sorry honey, but I just HAD to let you cry in despair all alone like Trust Fund children do, to abuse and abandon you. It’s what makes you strong. Harden up, my Buttercup.” And “Look upon me, and despair.”

Well, that’s an insult to Soviet Stalinism. They never reached a level so abusive and low. Only us.

Like the footballers, they would rather die than ask. In one way that’s good, it shows they love their community, however, their togetherness means they’ve forgotten the protectorate which is also “Us”. The Us they psychologically include as = self and ego included myriad levels of thieves, abusers and murderers which they cannot separate their psychology of as “Them”. Like Daddy. Daddy however does not feel the same.

“The New York Times reported this week that Russia is preparing its public for potential war with the United States.”

What a relief! If they reported it, it’s false! And the false CIA, reporting the false NYTimes, reporting the false CIA and Pentagon. I’m sold. Shut up and take my money! This is widely reported from a famous speaking engagement, now meme from Nancy Pelosi called the “Wrap-up Smear.” Nothing comes from nothing, so you must somewhere, get someone to report, I dunno, that a Covid death was an IVM death. Then you Say “It’s Reported”, then the NYTimes reports, “It’s WIDELY reported.” Then Congress investigates these wide-ranging reports with subpoena power throughout all time, space, and reality against their enemies. And passes laws against the thing that never happened, that was falsely reported. When it’s all false, fabricated, and untrue, rinse, repeat, and do it again. Forever and ever and ever, til the sun burns out and the universe grows cold, Amen.

<< Applause! >> Greatest show on earth. Millions killed, for “Are you not Entertained?”

“[Russia] may be forced to defend itself “as it did against the Nazis.”

Clearly the NYT and CIA have a strange definition of what “Defend” means. If it’s like WWII, then Russia will stay within their borders and expel all hostile, mass-murdering aggressors. Like the United States and Germany.

But I imagine there’s a plot twist in here somewhere.

In history, how often do an entire society of infantile ego-children win the war? How’s their judgment and will to sacrifice? Magic 8-ball say “Outlook Not So Good.”

Luckily we have a wide, deep wing of White Hats from coast to coast, both in and out of banking and government. When the currency and financial system cracks, they’ve been expecting this for decades and have created a variety of life-rafts for us, as we’ve created them ourselves. Normally, China and Russia would invade in our currency break and weakness, but cannot due to the scale and the oceans. Covid WAS their attack, their invasion. The first worldwide 5thG biowar. And we have both a tradition, and a foundation to get back on a currency system rapidly. We have 400 million guns and 150 million people trained to use them, who think loud noises, powerful vehicles, explosions, and beer are the greatest fun money can buy. …Apart from shooting annoying foreigners, I mean.

And of course, all the people who AREN’T like that have probably just killed themselves and got out of the way, leaving the field wide open to American riotous exuberance and lack of restraint and oversight. That is to say: freedom. Or more hopefully: Liberty. So here we are.

Pro tip: LEAVE THE AMERICANS ALONE.

Germ
    Participant

Wishing all here well over the holidays.

Stay sane during 2022.
    This is not the ‘beginning of the end’, but is rather just the ‘end of the beginning’.

Jim Jatras: Events of World Historic Proportions Are Upon Us

Good luck to all.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Many thanks to all who post here. You help keep me sane in an insane world. 🙂

May the peace and joy of this special season be with all of you.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Dr D: too much in your post this morning worth commending so I won’t even try. 🙂

I’ll stick with the final line:

“Pro tip: LEAVE THE AMERICANS ALONE.”

Anyone who thinks that’s not true has a ” ‘nother think comin’ ” as the saying goes.

upstateNYer
    Participant

PS, anecdotal: In the past month or so I’ve questioned several Biden voters on their voting decision. Not one can now defend the choice they made. Not. One. They don’t even try to use the “better than orange man” argument.

The latest person asked [normally quite intelligent] said something along the lines of “Well, when Biden is out – he won’t make it through the next 3 years – they’ll have to figure out who to put in instead of Harris because no one will accept her.”

Really? Who would that be? No answer. lol. Have at it, idiots, you’ve sunk your ship and no amount of bailing is going to drag it back from the depths it’s fallen to.

absolute galore
    Participant

It was colder yesterday, but today warmed up just enough to be a day of rain. Oh well. I’m sitting warm and cozy waiting for my 12-year-old to awaken and come downstairs.

My guy must no longer believe in Santa, or he would be up by now. I remember the giddy anticipation, waiting on the stairs in the dark winter morning until the okay was given by mom and dad. That first moment of taking in the Christmas tree, all aglow and overflowing with presents.

For today I will hold that good magic, the magic of the wonder and mystery in the world. I will forgo the dissection of all the bad magic suffocating us. Today is a day where that bit of good magic gets a booster. Merry Christmas everybody. Thank you, Raul.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Make It Christmas Day – Jann Arden

F.S.

boilingfrog
    Participant

Thank you RIM, and all else who contribute here

boscohorowitz
    Participant

for phoenixvoice:

Big Bird

Seems more plausible than flying reindeer. I think Santa should look into getting one.

sdf

Here’s something for that person who is so hard to buy gifts for:

Atomic Potato Cannon

Merry Xmas!

Henry
    Participant

A message of hope from Niel Oliver.

Merry Christmas

zerosum
    Participant

A gift for he who doesn’t agree with TAE

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/myth-born-how-cdc-fda-media-wove-web-ivermectin-lies-outlives-truth
    Wove A Web Of Ivermectin Lies That Outlives The Truth

https://rescue.substack.com/p/a-myth-is-born-how-cdc-fda-and-media

A Myth is Born: How CDC, FDA, and Media Wove a Web of Ivermectin Lies That Outlives The Truth

New Mexico officials admit they were wrong: Two people died from covid. NOT from ivermectin. Yet the CDC generated the nation’s highest health alert and a thousand fake headlines on false cases.
    Linda Bonvie and Mary Beth Pfeiffer
    Dec 23, 2021

Scrase backpedaled on December 1 in a little-noticed online press briefing and only after we pressed his agency to provide evidence for its claims of so-called “ivermectin deaths.” Officials had repeatedly said they were awaiting a toxicology report on the cattleman’s death. Yet we learned that the report was never even ordered or done, and, moreover, the man’s death was ruled by the state’s coroner as being from “natural” causes.

Not a single media outlet reported Scrase’s admission, even as dozens, including the The Hill and The New York Times, had eagerly covered his original assertions about ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2015. “I don’t want more people to die,” read one early headline, quoting Scrase. “It’s the wrong medicine for something really serious,” Scrase said in the Times article.

zerosum
    Participant

Peace on Earth

I had a dream. I was “a fly on the wall” listening to the debate of the virus committee.
    Conclusion:
    1. Omicron has succeeded in achieving “peace on earth” in the virus world.
    2. Omicron has joined the other 10^14 virus in helping the immune system protect the 10^13 cells of humans and to live in harmony.
    3. Omicron will stand on guard with the other virus to protect humanity from alien invaders.

zerosum
    Participant

HUUUUMMMM
    When the weather man says that cold air has arrived from the north why doesn’t he explain what kind of
    air arrived in the north. Warm????

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ absolute galore
    Ah…thanks for reminding me about the gleeful Christmas mornings when the children were young. My youngest is 14. At noon I pick them up from their father’s. Dinner will be tostadas, because that is what they requested!

Merry festivities to all.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

A partridge in a pear tree:

dff

A shadow of a partridge in a pear tree:

null

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Frosty on a saucer sled:

wch

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Oh, … it’s a White Christmas this time on the island, … a cam view just 25 metres from the house!

http://www.pointholmesrecreation.ca/rampcam/

F.S.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

How it was done:

ecf

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Gift ideas:

boscohorowitz
    Participant

And a Xmas vase full of Xmas:

erg

boscohorowitz
    Participant

wd

They couldn’t wait. Being pretend animals, they’re not scared of fire and insisted on a yule log.

We left the back door unlocked for Santa.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I asked Santa for this. I even wrote a letter and combed my hair:

You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out, Kid

ctbarnum
    Participant

Merry Christmas all. Dr. D knocked it out of the park again.

Let’s Go Brandon.

TAE Summary
    Participant

A Merry Christmas to All

Oh TAE! The polestar in the night
    The trusted voice that guides me on my way
    Ilargi plots the course with second sight
    Makes light the dark as if it were the day

Then Dr. D expands on daily news
    While zerosum succinctly sets it straight
    Veracious poet teaches with his views
    And oxymoron fights the Oz mandate

John Day with calm depicts his daily life
    As bosco drolly sails the hermits course
    And phoenixvoice describes her joy mid strife
    While germ provides us yet another source

Plus ctbarnum, those darned kids and more
    My thanks as you remind me what life’s for

Rover
    Participant

Still Old School (Gutenberg)!!! I still enjoy reading t-shirts!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thanks and Happy Holidays to you and all yours here!!!! 🌍🌎🌄🎄🎉⛄🙏😎✌️

Dr. D
    Participant

“Reuters reported this week that for over the past month Russia has been sending mercenaries into eastern Ukraine to bolster pro-Moscow separatist forces who are in a standoff with the Ukrainian military.”

You mean the Reuters that takes millions directly from MI6? The ones that reported on Syrian gas attacks the UN OPCW said never happened, and then didn’t cover the scandal that totally discredited them, and the UN generally, as butt-sucking, war-mongering shills?

Ah well if REUTERS said it, then we know it’s just gotta be false. So thanks for the confirm and Merry Christmas, hope Krampus stuffs you and all of Reuters in a bag.

Breathless news, Roland Mees from ING. Well if you work for a major multinational insider bank, directed by a Board of billionaires, we just KNOW you’re sooper-green. We measure Green by the # lattes/citizen. Among his riveting insights on Global Warming and our imminent unavoidable destruction, “We live in a circle” “Time exists”, “Things exist”, “We only know what’s immediately around us” “Thinking is hard.”

Continuing 14 minutes I’ll never get back, the only 14 minutes he has to convince me to stop what I’m doing and save the world are:

We should tell people about this! (He does not define what “This” is.)
    With Information.
    Role models should be captured — all the idiots believe them for some reason.
    Totally apart from telling people about “information”…
    We should also educate.
    Educators educate.
    They educate children. (Sometimes. He doesn’t want to be too definite here.)

We should have higher interest rates. Totally apart from being the representative of a bank.
    Forcing economic activity into our friends and away from others isn’t insider information that lets our trading desk rake more millions. (Just kidding, he didn’t say that.)
    — He did say the interest rate part though, that will take money from the poor (energy bills) and give them to the rich (bank and investors).

CFO’s “Do their thing” That is they “recognize.” “Psychologically” they recognize. …Information, I think.
    “There’s no way back” …He does not define either where we came from or are going to.
    “Accountability! Yes! There is Transparency and acceleration! Gobs of it. And Action!” And some other words I have yet to speak for you.
    Action is entirely voluntary, and not at all related to interest rates or regulation he and ING are forcing on consumers.
    “Process!” That’s a word. It’s a word I have. And “goals.” And “Action!” That’s another word. A word I used.
    We address things in time. Not elsewhere. COP26!
    So: Act! With information! In a decade of Action. Where we act.
    (We act in time. “Time” is where we address “things.” Just kidding, I made that up. He couldn’t be that definitive.)
    “The debate of why and how is over.” Perhaps this is why he does not describe them or name them and educate, with “information.”
    Goals exist. The goals can be done.
    We have a signal, and we have talked. Profound insights. Of which we’ve talked.

https://gfcmediagroup.com/contributors/roland-mees

Goooooo Greeeen! (Just kidding, he didn’t say that.)
    There was literally zero “information” or “education”, no “goals”, no “talk”, no “process”, no “recognition”, no “description”.
    No list of the past, no pitch for the future.
    No argument (as there is none), no list of tasks, neither in nor out of to-do order.
    No reason of these tasks we should do them.
    No description of what is saved.
    No description of what would be lost.

Now that’s what I call persuasion! When the world is going to end in just twelve years, this is the kind of riveting, coherent action list that tells me you’re serious about things and we can all rally ’round.

Beside being paid lavishly by multinational banks, Mr. Mees is a “PhD in practical philosophy and ethics”.

Practical and Ethical indeed.

Good thing nothing bad is actually happening with the climate, or we’d all be screwed. Hey, did you hear they finished ending all German nuclear? Yes, now they’re completely, totally, entirely, lavishly at the mercy of France, Poland…and Russia. Good work, fellows! You’ll be Green in no time. Green with mold from living in caves and green with envy for people who have “Heat”.

anticlimactic
    Participant

GENOCIDE?

I was intrigued by a report a few months ago. The researchers were testing mRNA vaccines on dogs. They found that each shot slightly damaged cells but this is cumulative. They concluded that if people have 5 to 8 mRNA shots they will die! I am not sure what percentage will die, but it could be 100%.

At the time Israel’s policy was that 4 shots was the minimum to be ‘fully’ vaccinated [all mRNA] and I thought they would be in to danger territory by now, but only 10% have had four shots.

With the new campaign of booster shots finally they will test whether that research was correct.

The amusing thing is that all the censorship means that research will not be known by many so it will come as a ‘surprise’.

those darned kids
    Participant

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus
    Right down Santa Claus Lane
    He’ll come around when chimes ring out
    That it’s Christmas morn’ again
    Peace on Earth will come to all
    If we just follow the light
    So let’s give thanks to the lord above
    ‘Cause Santa Claus comes tonight

many thanks to god, jesus and santa.

merry christmas, o brave souls.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The spirit of giving is a novelty to more than a few, but for those of us so compelled it’s a daily venture…

When older generations once steeped in Truth are ground to dust, will the holydays still be so bright & full of cheer?

Will the future populations feel the warmth of the most wonderful time of the year, or will the once holydays be full of remiss?

When choice to be a blessing is viewed as a curse, how will they cogitate our love & charity in long bursts?

Perhaps woke transhumanists will shed foregone festivity, announcing the decree with fakebook twits, programing the bots that it was all for naught…

Dr. D
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

More madness from the Woketards:

“Campus Reform’s Logan Dubil interviewed students at the University of Pittsburgh about the fact that the classic tune “Frosty the Snowman” assumes Frosty’s pronouns, and fails to consider the possibility of Frosty choosing to be non-binary or gender non-conforming.

The majority of students were receptive to the idea that the song fails to be gender inclusive…..”

Reminds me of the old joke:

What’s the difference between snowmen and snowwomen

Snowballs :>)

sumac.carol
    Participant

TAE Summary I loved your personalized Christmas verse!

For your listening pleasure: Gill Scott Heron sings “The Revolution will not be televised “.
    Merry Christmas.

WES
    Participant

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just waiting to pull the turkey out of the oven, start mashing the potatoes, and put butter and maple syrup on the carrots. Cranberries are ready! Shortbread cookies on the pan ready to pop into the oven. Somehow all of this comes together despite the chaos!

The turkey hasn’t reached it’s 170 degrees C so dinner will be delayed a bit more!

zerosum
    Participant

Too much snow (10 cm) …. stayed home ….. Xmas celebration postponed
    ———-
    The rocket is bringing the new telescope, that will look back into time and into the beginning of the expansion of the universe. It will park itself at Lagrange_point 2. It might optimize the probability of someone’s S-F story.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrange_point

those darned kids
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.