Debt Rattle December 27 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 27 2020

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Winslow Homer Spanish Girl with Fan 1885   • Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement (Webb) • The Breakthrough Medi
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 27 2020]

Dr. D
    Participant

“all regions of England be placed in tier 4, meaning that non-essential shops, hairdressers, and leisure and entertainment venues must close.”

Cool. However, didn’t they just say yesterday that this new strain is neither more deadly nor more virulent? Goldfish. Squirrel. …I begin to think they intentionally release the opposite of all information to divide and identify people of each party. For example, after months, years of cover, suppression and denial, immediately after the election they covered and admitted that Hunter was under legitimate investigation.

If you’re only promoting one side, as propaganda, to support yourselves, that makes no sense. Only if you are also promoting the opposition, Goldberg, to keep things hoppin’, lots of fighting going on so no peasant burns down the castle.

“None of the patients was reported to be seriously ill.”

Don’t worry: they will be soon. When they are desperate and white with hunger, as they even were already before this began.

“RussiaGate 2.0, Right on Schedule (Luongo)”

Yes, but he got the Chinese media to cover the Chinese attack, didn’t he? So now this is consensus reality. All you need to do now is a “surprise” discovery that it turns out to be China, not Russia. …Which of course they won’t report, as they haven’t already, but it depends which fact you want in the news this week.

“This Brexit Deal Is Emphatically Nothing to Celebrate (Lis)”

“We have to pass it to see what’s in it.” I wouldn’t bet a nickel what’s admitted is the real deal. When’s the last time that happened? The EU likes it, which means it’s terrible. But the UK wasn’t nuked, which is what psychopathic ex-wives like the EU do, but it does move them further away in some way. Keep an eye to see what was really agreed.

Time’s winge’d chariot marches on, but thinking, the basis of the election is very simple: Just say no, and shift the burden of proof to the other side. There are a few paths yet to do this, but keeping it simple, just state the obvious and true, and make THEM prove the election was honest and good.

“I’m going to make them demand the re-count” – DJT.

Lots of talk about the break-up, regionalization, and re-structure of America with new rules lately. Makes no sense, but at least we can see how it would happen. Like maybe we can admit we have too much power in the executive branch? That maybe we should have independence of states, allowing them their own laws and character?

Nah. All things in reality must match me, my ego. Submit or die. What was the fall of the morning star? Ego. Narcissism. Self. And what has the delusion of the nation been? Me. Nevermind my neighbor — they have to do what I say or I’ll kill them all. For I, the Ego, are perfect good, and all others, unlike me, are evil. Therefore, murder is expression of the highest good. Refusing to hear is the only true defense of love, peace, and tolerance. Love of Ego, peace of ego, tolerance only of things that are identical to ego. The only true peace is to murder all.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The vaccine marketing campaign has begun in the EU.
    Supplies are limited (less than 10,000 per country).
    “Believe in Science!”

Sales pitch from a Health Minister:
    ““I can’t wait to see my 70-year-old father without fear that I could infect him.”

Is that “science”?
    The vaccine has not been shown to reduce transmission.
    This aspect is one of the many unknowns about the vaccine.

“Believe in science:” EU kicks off COVID-19 vaccine campaign (AP)

…the coordinated rollout for the 27-nation bloc was aimed at projecting a unified message that the vaccine was safe and Europe’s best chance to emerge from the pandemic and the economic devastation caused by months of lockdown…

Among the politicians who got shots Sunday to promote a wider acceptance of vaccinations was Bulgarian Health Minister Kostadin Angelov.

“I can’t wait to see my 70-year-old father without fear that I could infect him,” Angelov said.

https://apnews.com/article/pandemics-public-health-europe-immunizations-nursing-homes-2e41320c0535bfcec58f3b1066620458

₿oogaloo
    Participant

UK medicine is more $&@%ed up than I thought. A trial at this stage that uses hydroxcholoquine, but NOT in combination with zinc? That makes no sense. A trial with azithromycin, but NOT in combination with ivermectin? That makes no sense either. Are they trying to fail? How can they screw up this badly with all the data they already have to work with? Maybe it’s just really bad reporting by The Guardian?

zerosum
    Participant

The fifth estate strikes again. Bringing you the news.

• The Breakthrough Medicines That Could Change The Course Of Covid (G.)
    Landray said. “When we started Recovery we looked at cheap, widely available but promising drugs, and found one of them – dexamethasone – worked. But the medicines we’re looking at now will cost hundreds of pounds per treatment, so we need to be really sure they work before we deploy them on wide scale,”

———–
    Spreading faster than the vaccines to give immunity ????
    …. a new and potentially more contagious coronavirus variant that has spread ….
    ——–

zerosum
    Participant

And you though that you had it bad.
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/syrian-refugee-camp-burnt-to-ground-in-northern-lebanon-1.5245783

Tensions are common in Lebanon between citizens and Syrian refugees who have fled the war in their country. Lebanon is host to more than 1 million refugees, nearly a quarter of the country’s population of 5 million, burdening the country’s already crumbling infrastructure.

Khaled Kabbara, a U.N. Refugee Agency spokesman in northern Lebanon, said some 375 people lived in the informal settlement that was located on a plot of rented land. He said the entire camp was burnt to the ground.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ Boogaloo

Back in June, that UK trial already ruled out Hydroxychloroquine, after giving mega-doses to patients who were already in bad enough condition to be admitted to a hospital in the UK, before the HCQ was started. By this point, the patients were sick enough that their mortality rate was around 25% (with or without HCQ). Looks like it was designed to fail.

From the Debt Rattle June 6 2020:

• Hydroxychloroquine Does Not Cure COVID19, Say Drug Trial Chiefs (G.)

Hydroxychloroquine does not work against Covid-19 and should not be given to any more hospital patients around the world, say the leaders of the biggest and best-designed trial of the drug, which experts will hope finally settle the question. “If you are admitted to hospital, don’t take hydroxychloroquine,” said Martin Landray, deputy chief investigator of the Recovery trial and professor of medicine and epidemiology at Oxford University. “It doesn’t work.” …Landray said the hype should now stop. “It is being touted as a game-changer, a wonderful drug, a breakthrough. This is an incredibly important result, because worldwide we can stop using a drug that is useless.”

The way the Pfizer “vaccine” is “rolled out” at least makes one thing blatantly obvious: “believe in science” is nothing but a slogan. It has now been replaced by “believe in the vaccine”. And those two things are not the same at all. Or the vaccine would not be rushed the way it is. We know absolutely nothing about mid- to long term effects of mRNA vaccines. Zilch. We also know nothing about protection they may or may not offer from virus transmission. It appears that we just want, or need, something to believe in. And that’s the opposite of science.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

In Prague, Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis received his shot at dawn Sunday and asserted: “There’s nothing to worry about.

What about these warnings disclosed by Pfizer:

Do not administer Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to individuals with known history of a severe allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) to any component of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

Appropriate medical treatment used to manage immediate allergic reactions must be immediately available in the event an acute anaphylactic reaction occurs following administration of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

Immunocompromised persons, including individuals receiving immunosuppressant therapy, may have a diminished immune response to the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may not protect all vaccine recipients.

In clinical studies, adverse reactions in participants 16 years of age and older included pain at the injection site (84.1%), fatigue (62.9%), headache (55.1%), muscle pain (38.3%), chills (31.9%), joint pain (23.6%), fever (14.2%), injection site swelling (10.5%), injection site redness (9.5%), nausea (1.1%), malaise (0.5%), and lymphadenopathy (0.3%).

Severe allergic reactions have been reported following the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine during mass vaccination outside of clinical trials. Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

Available data on Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine administered to pregnant women are insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks in pregnancy.

Data are not available to assess the effects of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine on the breastfed infant or on milk production/excretion.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-receive-authorization-european-union

The Pfizer vaccine received “conditional marketing authorization” from the European Commission, which indicates that “comprehensive clinical data referring to the safety and efficacy of the medicinal product have not been supplied.

With a “conditional marketing authorization,” the drug companies are required to eventually “complete or initiate certain studies with a view to confirming that the risk-benefit balance is positive and resolving any questions relating to the quality, safety and efficacy of the product.”

According to EU regulations, “Clear information should be provided to patients and healthcare professionals on the conditional nature of the authorisations.”

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/files/eudralex/vol-1/reg_2006_507/reg_2006_507_en.pdf

WES
    Participant

VIRUS SCIENCE:

Only huge profit making drugs can be used to treat the virus!

If you can’t make a huge profit treating the virus, then the drug doesn’t work!

AND …

Only huge profit making vaccines can be used to prevent virus infections!

If you can’t make a huge profit preventing virus infections, then the vaccine doesn’t work!

WES
    Participant

Everyone should be so happy no election fraud virus has been seen for over 2 weeks now!

zerosum
    Participant

@ Doc Robinson
    Globally +80 million had covid 19
    In the USA +19 million had covid 19

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-receive-authorization-european-union
    Press release Monday, December 21, 2020 – 02:09pm
    (lots of lawyer wiggle words)
    The Phase 3 data demonstrated a vaccine efficacy rate of 95% in participants without prior SARS-CoV-2 infection (first primary objective) and also in participants with and without prior SARS-CoV-2 infection (second primary objective), in each case measured from 7 days after the second dose.
    The trial’s primary endpoints are prevention of COVID-19 in those who have not been infected by SARS-CoV-2 prior to immunization,

Question
    1. Before giving the vaccine is there a procedure that determine if the person had covid 19?
    2. Are the side effects of the vaccine less than getting covid 19? (death side effect excluded)

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Questions and Answers: COVID-19 vaccination in the EU
    https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/qanda_20_2467

If I have already had COVID-19 and recovered, do I still need to get the vaccine?

There is not enough information currently available to say if or for how long after infection someone is protected from getting COVID-19 again; this is called natural immunity. Early evidence suggests natural immunity from COVID-19 may not last very long, but more studies are needed to better understand this.

Can we still spread the disease once vaccinated?

We do not yet know. Additional evaluations will be needed to assess the effect of the vaccine in preventing asymptomatic infection, including data from clinical trials and from the vaccine’s use post-authorization. Therefore, and for the time being, even vaccinated people will need to wear masks, avoid indoor crowds, and respect social distance, so on.

My question:
    What does “serious” mean in this sentence: “Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.”

Answer from the WHO:
    “A serious adverse event or reaction…is any untoward medical occurrence that at any dose results in death, requires inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, results in persistent or significant disability/incapacity, or is life-threatening.

https://vaccine-safety-training.org/vaccine-reactions.html

WES
    Participant

Doc Robinson:

Simple Legal Translations:

Anything that reduces huge profits is considered severe!

Annual vaccinations are required to forever maximize huge profits!

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

The answer to your 2 questions:

1. No procedure is available that would reduce vaccine maker’s huge profits!

2A. No studies are being done that would reduce anyone’s huge profits!

2B. The side effects of not catching/catching the virus is that it minimizes/maximizes drug maker’s huge profits!

2C. The side effects of not taking/taking the vaccine is it decreases/increases vaccine maker’s huge profits!

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Lebanon rightly deserves it’s Syrian refuge problem!

It sent fighters into Syria displacing the Syrian refugees into Lebanon.

Now if you subscribe to the boss yelling at the father, the father yelling at the mother, the mother yelling at the kids, the kids yelling at the dog, the dog barking at the cat the cat killing a mouse, and the mouse wondering why it deserved to die, then you could go back to the Jews, Britain, Hitler, etc!

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

I would be re-missed if I didn’t also throw in Hillary, Obama, McCain, CIA, etc.

sumac.carol
    Participant

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/12/18/vaccine-side-effects-what-to-expect/
    Regarding adverse covid vaccine response: (headache, chills, muscle aches etc): these adverse responses are expected. As Jon Barron said, your body is developing an immune response and will experience mild symptoms as if infected by covid. In fact, no such response indicates no development of immune response by the body. Interesting that people over 50 have fewer adverse effects. Could this be because they are not developing as robust an immune response? The piece that looks completely political is immunizing the elderly, who have very little ability to mount an immune response. Getting a successful immunization requires a healthy immune system. Vaccines cannot give a person a healthy immune system.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.