Debt Rattle December 30 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 30 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Wassily Kandinsky Painting with Houses 1909   • Researchers Find Silver Lining In Rise Of Covid Variant Omicron (JTN) • Early Estimates Of SARS-C
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 30 2021]

Dr. D
    Participant

“After Thousands of Parents Refused to Comply, California School District Reverses Child Jab Mandate”

Scienz! Too bad they weren’t part of a Union, or Congress, then they’d have been exempt all along.

“State law, which says any decision to mandate vaccines must be made at the state level and must also include a “personal belief exemption” if the mandate is not imposed by the state Legislature.”

Uh, that would be not a “mandate” if you can opt out ‘cuz you don’t “personally believe” in opting in. Also, yeah, still waiting for the first day they pass a “Law”. See how they’re going around government altogether, co-opting think tank “Advisors” run by MultiNational Corporations? That’s their new model. NO GOVERNMENT. Only FaceBook and Alphabet Agency. (they so ha ha funny)

But also, the minions who run China are the guys planning and enacting all this – same team – so hilariously they think anyone in America will do ANYTHING they’re told. Um, no, by the very act of telling us, we will then NOT do it, just to piss you off. Let’s Go Briden. It’s hilarious, one of the few lights in the dim, sad life you’ve given us in your stupid, losing war. They told us to give up guns and Bibles, vote for Hillary, stop complaining about shipping jobs to China, CEO pay, suck it up to Wall Street, to hate Trump, to also hate everyone who’s not Trump, to hate ourselves, to not have children, to kill our children, to not care about our children, to sit in our houses and wait to die, and so on.

Not working very well. “Upstate” is in the non-city part of a blue state, how’s the compliance even there, supposedly the land of the deep, deep blue? My guess as all the Red counties said they didn’t give a s—t what the Governor said, “Outlook not so good.” They also were “legally” required to register their guns in contradiction to both Federal AND State Constitutions. They had ZERO compliance. And that’s in major BLUE areas.

So yeah, history of American compliance isn’t great. And that’s what makes us great.

Here’s an idea: come make me. You police, mayors, politicians, lawyers, bankers, never followed the law in your sad, sorry lives. Why should I? Come make me ‘cause I won’t. If you look away I’ll stop again. You wanted slaves? This is how slaves act.

So people are fleeing the Blue states by millions, as Libertarians not willing to shoot their neighbors to stop them, these criminals and their illegal edicts. And isn’t that good? But that’s the point and plan: expel religious dissidents, leave the obedient, destroy the area, lower the property values, and let billionaires and Chinese buy them up, take them over and then secede from the Union to make trouble for us. Duh.

Their weirdo cult minion behavior, regimented and robotic, anti-human, anti-humor, is illustrated in North Korean responses like this: “Watch: MSNBC Host Claims Phrase ‘Lets Go Brandon’ Is Part Of A “Slow-Moving Insurrection”

Saying words we don’t prefer…in a joke, is the same as a general taking an army and shooting everyone. Well the NYTimes did say they loved North Korea and wished most earnestly to imitate them.

“Aaron Rodgers: Science That “Can’t Be Questioned” Is “Propaganda”

So Science – real Science – is revolutionary too. It’s meant to upturn previous beliefs. But that means existing beliefs must be questioned, with evidence.

“CDC Admits PCR Tests Are Invalid (Martin Armstrong)”

Yes, but they knew this immediately (obvious by the numbers vs effects) but admitted it in …June? Yes, then knowing it was completely wrong but driving public policy, continued a totally wrong test, and all the ensuing wrong, wrong medical responses because of it, for 6 more months. ‘Cause, Scienz! When we know our measurements are wrong we just keep taking them and believing them.

Who can stand in the way / When there’s a dollar to be made?” –Midnight Oil

“CDC Director Walensky on the reduction of quarantine: “It really had a lot to do with what we thought people would be able to tolerate.”

Thus Science: it’s whatever we can get some idiots to swallow. Mailmen don’t transmit Covid; they’re in a Union!

Lock them in the pillory and spank them relentlessly ‘til they learn their lesson. Clearly nothing else will do. Btw, make them felons – which I’m quite sure they’re guilty of – and they will be unable to re-join Medical or Scientific life and institutions.

Felons as CEOs of Cigna and Aetna? Head of Boston Hospital and John’s Hopkins? I don’t think so. So…they’re guilty: arrest them and end the problem. Did you not know having murdering, thieving felons run major institutions might cause trouble?

Here’s an example:

CEO makes $10mil. Say lower workers make $40k. 30:1 ratio in Japan which if you get paid more is just embarrassing and causes trouble. Which is $1.2 Million. Leaving $8.8 Million to spare. $8.8 / Say $60k/yr nurses get = 146 new nurses in that hospital. Oh noes! We have a shortage! Hospitals muh overrun! All because all the money for nurses is in my new have-yacht! Whatever shall we do? I’ve got an idea: let’s have the CDC tell them to work with Covid! And say they’re all lazy, stupid people and it’s their fault! Problem solved.

It’s always the fault of the poor or powerless. Always.

Now that may be outsized example, but let’s say they make $5M. BUT ALL THE BOARD ALSO MAKE EMBARRASSING MONEY. Fauci does, highest paid in the (non) government. Even sub-sub admins to the sub-vice President of surgical tubes does. 6-figures. Add it up and you have hundreds of nurses per hospital, hundreds of beds, while they’re calling “Crisis!” “Overrun!” We’ve been overrun every since (e.g. Cuomo) closed 1/3 of all beds and every other (rural) hospital in the State like the insurers paid him to. However do we not have beds? Can’t figure it out!

Okay, now apply to RoundUp, farming, environment, forests, fish, oceans, poverty, housing, and everything else.

“Rescheduled for October?! By then, what will he talk about?”

He’s actually a comedian. Which is the only truth getting through lately. Like most of my life, 20 or 30 years or more. We all miss Jon Stewart, now purged by the loveless lemon-sucking Church ladies.

“Could it be…hmmmm…Saaaa-tan?”

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• CDC Admits PCR Tests are Invalid (Martin Armstrong)

Armstrong seems to be reading too much into what the CDC said. The only PCR test being withdrawn is the one that was previously distributed by the CDC, called “the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” The CDC started distributing this one in early 2020. There are other brands of RT-PCR tests that are still authorized, available, and not being withdrawn.

Does the retirement of this test apply to all RT-PCR-based tests or all SARS-CoV-2 tests that have received Emergency Use Authorization from FDA?

No. The discontinuation of Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only applies to the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel test.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/08-02-2021-lab-alert-Clarifications_about_Retirement_CDC_2019_Novel_Coronavirus_1.html

A long list with other PCR tests that will still be authorized for Covid testing:
    https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-medical-devices/in-vitro-diagnostics-euas-molecular-diagnostic-tests-sars-cov-2

Do we know why they withdrew this particular one?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

RIM: “Do we know why they withdrew this particular one?”

According to the CDC, their CDC PCR test was the first one available to fill an unmet need in 2020; there are many others available now; and the CDC is retiring this CDC PCR test to focus their resources elsewhere.

Why is CDC retiring the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel?

CDC is retiring the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel because the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized hundreds of other SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic tests, many of which are now higher throughput or can test for more than one illness at a time. At the time CDC deployed the 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, there were no other FDA-authorized methods available within the United States.

CDC began distributing the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCOV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel to fill a gap. The wide availability of other SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic tests means that the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel is no longer filling an unmet need. Retiring the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel will allow CDC to focus its resources on public health surveillance testing and other response activities.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/08-02-2021-lab-alert-Clarifications_about_Retirement_CDC_2019_Novel_Coronavirus_1.html

So looks like PCR is here to stay?!

oxymoron
    Participant

So yeah, history of American compliance isn’t great. And that’s what makes us great. Compliance is what makes Australians less than great. It’s double edged because – backing on to a giant desert we intrinsically have a deep version of ‘don’t go it alone’ – cos it will actually kill you and actually has – even hugely over-supplied teams of ‘explorers’ here just; died.
    So the social group and getting along is vry important here but all good strengths can be weaknesses. Me I talk too much – open, honest and liked but also butt in (mild adhd or sommit).
    America will need to rebound from that all-important self-determination aspect into cohesive collectives when the dust settles after the fourth tuning turns. But as Herr Docktor knows only too well – if left well enough alone by power hungry assholes people can sort themselves out pretty well.
    I really wish Bill Mollison was alive for this epoch – the man didn’t take no shit and is our best American-hearted Australian. Holmgren thankfully has a tonne of mettle but is being attacked left right and centre in our local media for his non-compliance.

My local paper has in the opinion section a letter I intended to have rebuked which character-assassinates David. I have since realised that if we defend ourselves in that way we are telling ourselves we are being attacked rather than admitting that people are afraid and need our tolerance and compassion. Man it shit me off though…

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

It is amazing this omicron version showed up, in summertime S.Africa, with the same symptoms as the common head cold, at exactly the same time it normally breaks out in the N. hemisphere, with the same degree of virulence. Probably coincidence – no? The common head cold has been hijacked by the Italian version of Dr. Faustus and his NIH. My Solstice +4 comment was directly based upon a video clip of Dr. Fraud ordering cancellation of the holiday with one’s family – fear, fear, fear for the sheeple.
    Then in retrospect, a variant found in India was also hijacked, rebranded with a ‘D – Delta’ conveniently timed to cover statistics threatening to reveal ADE to the vaxx, with just the right virulence and infectivity to match and cover the Covid-19 Vaxx failures.
    Was it only happenstance the avoidance, the degradation of, the deceits with statistic records all in relation with Covid-19 became apparent or was this also required to befuddle the public?
    As having a long time exposure to ‘Alice’s Restaurant’ one cannot but wonder how many more coincident are needed before we get to conspiracy?

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Re: oxymoron at # 96569,
    The best of the Australian breed descends from those ‘not worth a rope’; the worst were spawned by their warders. An opinion.

chooch
    Participant

Good point T-Bear, Omicron is sweeping across the globe in a matter of weeks. Another failed attempt at a vaccine for the common cold is likely the main takeaway. Though most will miss this point. The germaphobes have built out a global surveillance and testing infrastructure. Without a killer respiratory virus, what next?

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Re: chooch at # 96572

Omicron is sweeping across the globe in a matter of weeks.

Omicron swept across the globe faster than Santa in sled pulled by ten reindeer on reindeer go-juice after shipping delays delayed normal departure that night.

zerosum
    Participant

Some Questions
    1. Is Omicron overcoming all the different kinds of vaccines ….(China, Russia, USA)
    2. Has anybody gotten Omicron more than once
    3. How many people got Omicron if they were unvaccinated
    4. Are the result better using Ivermectin when treating the symptoms of Omicron, (drippy nose, tired, headache, etc.) with using aspirins, tylenol, vitamins.
    (Will using the horse paste help to improve “talking to the animals”)

Some Answers:
    • Researchers Find Silver Lining In Rise Of Covid Variant Omicron (JTN)
    • Early Estimates Of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant Severity (medRxiv)
    ————-
    Why there was not an influenza season in 2021
    The CDC has finally admitted that the PCR test cannot even differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.
    • CDC Admits PCR Tests are Invalid (Martin Armstrong)
    • Why CDC Doesn’t Require Testing At End Of Isolation (ABC)
    ——–
    Omicron swept across the globe faster than the lab can do the blood testing.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“Dutch goverment wants 3rd jab in January, 2 more in 2022, and then no. 6 in 2023. How many people will comply?”

Good question. Everyone around me is jabbed. I know people who couldn’t wait to get the booster and there were loads of people going to Germany to get their boosters because the roll-out here was going to take too long. Among the young, though, there seems to be a lot of resistance to getting the next shot. They’ve been lied to and they know it, they were promised they would get their freedoms back and they didn’t, so what’s the point in complying? My own daughters and their boyfriends don’t see any good reason to get boosted. The government is hell bent on getting the vaccine passports/digital ID wallet/social credit system rolled out and they don’t care how many bodies pile up (we’re on 25% excess mortality for the last four or five months and so the total number of excess non-covid dead is now about equal to the official number of covid dead) in order to put that in place.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

It makes no sense to me to say that a PCR test cannot distinguish a coronavirus from an influenza virus. The test is all about gene sequences, and the gene sequence of a coronavirus does not look anything like a gene sequence of influenza. We are talking about gene sequences, not visual appearance. To the uninformed, the Japanese language might be mistaken for Korean. But to anyone with the slightest degree of familiarity, these are completely different. Even complete gibberish in Korean can never be mistaken for Japanese and vice versa. This idea that PCR sequencing cannot distinguish between these two virus makes no sense at all. It is an incomprehensible argument.

boilingfrog
    Participant

I was being pressured to be boosted by well-meaning friends, so I responded with data from the CDC’s website on this very issue: cancellation of PCR tests.

Appreciate Doc Rob’s clarification that we’ll still have PCR tests, but tests that are more accurate. I’m glad we seem to be learning and putting said learning to practical use.

However, it logically then follows that previous numbers, determined by the “outdated” PCR were inflated. Clearly. Logic doesn’t allow for another option, it seems to me.

So my friend’s grandfather who died last year of a heart attack, while (old) PCR test positive for covid, might actually have died of a heart attack WITH influenza, not necessarily WITH covid.

zerosum
    Participant

” …. PCR sequencing cannot distinguish between these two virus makes no sense at all.”

I need more info …..
    I read that the sequencing need to be done on a blood sample to determine the different types of virus.
    ———–

Don’t Read https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244645#discuss if you have made up your mind that Fauci is the prophet.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Boogaloo: “It makes no sense to me to say that a PCR test cannot distinguish a coronavirus from an influenza virus.”

The CDC dropped an earlier PCR test, but it’s currently pushing a PCR test that “can simultaneously detect and differentiate SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A, and Influenza B with one test.”

CDC is recommending that laboratories that routinely conduct influenza testing as well as COVID-19 testing, such as public health laboratories, consider transitioning to a test that can generate a result for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2, rather than running separate tests for each virus. The CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 (Flu SC2) Multiplex Assay, one such assay available to public health laboratories, can simultaneously detect and differentiate SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A, and Influenza B with one test. It is a more resource-efficient way for public health laboratories to meet influenza and SARS-CoV-2 surveillance goals.

Bam_Man
    Participant

CDC Director Walensky on the reduction of quarantine: “It really had a lot to do with what we thought people would be able to tolerate.”

“Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them.”
    –Frederick Douglass

bpeptide
    Participant

Thank you Boogaloo and Doc Robinson for the PCR test clarifications.

Yes, I think Mr. Armstrong is reading too much into the CDC testing and PCR tests as well as conflating antigen tests and PCR tests, so I don’t recommend that post.

My understanding – The Covid PCR tests are designed to detect (any bit) of SARS-COV2 virus RNA. So they cannot, by design, mistakenly identify an influenza virus for the SARS-COV2 virus.

It may be that CDC decided to renew the focus of their resources into the development of this newer PCR test that “can simultaneously detect and differentiate SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A, and Influenza B with one test.” Hence, the EUA removal for the first PCR test that they rolled out.

John Day
    Participant

No picture updates yet… https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/12/got-well-from-covid.html

Thanks. I spent a lot of time resting in bed Monday and Tuesday, completely ok with resting and meditating peacefully with my headache.
    Monday I woke up with bronchial irritation, and the typical mild COVID symptoms progressed. I took zinc, quercetin and lecithin, along with my usual vitamin-D and 81 mg aspirin, and a boost of vitamin-D. I improved some by the next morning, but not as much as I wanted, so I took 0.4 mg/kg of ivermectin, the dose the FLCCC folks are now advising, twice the usual dose for parasites. By mid afternoon I felt much better. I did continue everything else.
    By yesterday (Wednesday) morning I awoke feeling pretty close to normal, and took that same dose of ivermectin again. I had a pretty normal busy day yesterday, driving to Yoakum to deal with house construction, electrical wiring and inspection. I masked, talked outdoors, told everybody that I was recovering on ivermectin-based treatment and did not want to infect them. Jenny and I walked for 1.3 miles when I got home, both of us feeling good. I had no fever at all and only a lisght headache at bedtime, which resolved without Tylenol.
    I am continuing treatment, and stepping down my ivermectin dose to about .25 mg/kg per day for 3 more doses. I never did begin an antibiotic in this stepwise progression of adding treatments, so no doxycycline or azithromycin. I did so well so quickly without it, that I considered it not necessary in my case.
    Likewise, Jenny did so well with ivermectin-only post exposure prophylaxis, starting a few hours after exposure, that she also is taking ivermectin, zinc, quercetin and lecithin. She has felt normal for a couple of days now.
    Your mileage may vary. We were in a unique position to begin things very early. We knew the initial exposure she had to her family members.
    Having your preparations made, as per this post from last week is prudent: https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/12/otc-covid-rxs-for-omicron.html

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Eleni. ‘Uncovering the Corona Narrative’ by the German author and journalist Ernst Wolff
    This is very well written and not brief, so I will encapsulate.​
    The COVID pandemic is being used as a tool to bring about a specific change in the global economic system, which supports the digital-electronic information network.
    The financial system is failing, which is inevitable, and the electronic information network is relied on in all aspects of human communication, commerce and endeavor.
    Maintaining support of the digital information system requires a replacement financial system. The WEF proposes global central bank digital currency, which central bankers will control at will.
    This will be initiated in a crisis through UBI,universal basic income, through smart-pohnes. Electronic money will soon be the only form of money..
    ​This money will control all who use it. They might receive and might have it removed from them, or restricted for any reason.
    People could be excluded from economy and travel easily.
    Individual initiative would only be permitted as it served this global centralized system.​
    Individual threats could be eliminated through economic shunning, or apprehended in ;erson, based upon their location coordinates.
    I will point out that this system sustains an expensive upper layer of cost, the extraction of profits at the top by bankers and other financial capitalists.
    That cost is paid by the vast majority of humans, who will live in subservience and own nothing”.
    I see that the COVID-emergency narrative is weakening. Official pronouncements about Omicron are intentionally vague and open to multiple interpretations this week. This tells me that the COVID-Emergency control-narrative is breaking, and there is unease about what to say now, and how it will look next month. We need to press hard and continuously and openly for a more human and cooperative “crowd-sourced” solution to the end of growth-economy.

2021’s top posts: The master plan behind the Covid crisis

Ellen Brown presents an alternative strategy to support the electronic information infrastructure, without micromanaging every human to death. Huge loans, for extraction of wealth through financial attacks on productive companies, need to stop, to support the real economy. Small to medium company loans and personal loans, for economically constructive enterprises need to be increased. Bankers and bank employees should not be rewarded for extracting wealth, and should get ordinary pay. The Bank of North Dakota and German community banking practices are instructive.
    Ms. Brown advocates less extraction, more local control, and incentivization of low cost loans to real-economy enterprises, letting speculative financial capitalism wane and wither on the vine.
    ​ …Small companies account for 64 percent of new U.S. jobs; yet in most U.S. manufacturing sectors, productivity growth is substantially below the standards set by Germany, and many U.S. SMEs are not productive enough to compete with the cost advantages of Chinese and other low-wage competitors. Why?
    ​ ​Werner observes that Germany exports nearly as much as China does, although the German population is a mere 6% of China’s. The Chinese also have low-wage advantages. How can German small firms compete when U.S. firms cannot? Werner credits Germany’s 1,500 not-for-profit/community banks, the largest number in the world. Seventy percent of German deposits are with these local banks – 26.6% with cooperative banks and 42.9% with publicly-owned savings banks called Sparkassen, which are legally limited to lending in their own communities. Together these local banks do over 90% of SME lending. Germany has more than ten times as many banks engaged in SME lending as the UK, and German SMEs are world market leaders in many industries.
    ​ ​Small banks lend to small companies, while large banks lend to large companies – and to large-scale financial speculators. German community banks were not affected by the 2008 crisis, says Werner, so they were able to increase SME lending after 2008; and as a result, there was no German recession and no increase in unemployment.
    ​ ​China’s success, too, Werner attributes to its large network of community banks. Under Mao, China had a single centralized national banking system. In 1982, guided by Deng Xiaoping, China reformed its money system and introduced thousands of commercial banks, including hundreds of cooperative banks. Decades of double-digit growth followed. “Window guidance” was also used: harmful bank credit creation for asset transactions and consumption were suppressed, while productive credit was encouraged.
    ​ ​Werner’s recommendations for today’s economic conditions are to reform the money system by: banning bank credit for transactions that don’t contribute to GDP; creating a network of many small community banks lending for productive purposes, returning all gains to the community; and making bank behavior transparent, accountable and sustainable. He is chairman of the board of Hampshire Community Bank, launched just this year, which lays out the model. It includes no bonus payments to staff, only ordinary modest salaries; credit advanced mainly to SMEs and for housing construction (buy-to-build mortgages); and ownership by a local charity for the benefit of the people in the county, with half the votes in the hands of the local authorities and universities that are its investors.​..
    [Municipal bond defaults can be avoided, also.]​ ​All of this could be done without new legislation. The Federal Reserve has statutory authority under the Federal Reserve Act to lend to municipal borrowers for a period of up to six months. It could just agree to roll over these loans for a fixed period of years. Bhatti and Alston observe that under the 2020 CARES Act, the Fed was given permission to make up to $500 billion in indefinite, long-term loans to municipal borrowers, but it failed to act on that authority to the extent allowed. Loans were limited to no more than three years, and the interest rate charged was so high that most municipal borrowers could get lower rates on the open municipal bond market.​..
    [The crisis which would “necessitate” the emergency imposition of global central bank digital currency by financial elites and central bankers can be avoided.]
    ​ ​Playing with matches that could trigger a $30 trillion debt bomb is obviously something the Fed should try to avoid. Prof. Werner would probably argue that its policy mistake, like Japan’s in the 1980s, has been to inject credit so that it has gone into speculative assets, inflating asset prices. The Fed’s liquidity fire hose needs to be directed at local production. This can be done through local community or public banks, or by making near-zero interest loans to state and local governments, perhaps mediated through a National Infrastructure Bank.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-real-antidote-to-inflation-stoking-the-fire-without-burning-down-the-barn/5765465

those darned kids
    Participant

doc d: ” Too bad they weren’t part of a Union, or Congress, then they’d have been exempt all along.”

uh, my wife’s union is actively supporting the mandate at her workplace.

sumac.carol
    Participant
    Dora
    Participant

Here’s Dr. Robert Malone’s latest Gab post about the removal of monoclonal antibody treatments thanks to bad CDC modeling.

“So, we all know that Delta still prevails – yet The Daily Mail doesn’t? The Daily Mail doesn’t know about the faulty projections regarding Omicron that the CDC did in December? Hard to believe!
    The point, the main point is that the CDC did a bunch of bad modelling about percent of Omicron in the US population. Decided earlier in December that Omicron was dominant and pulled most of the Monoclonal Abs and told hospitals to get rid of them, as they “wouldn’t work”.
    Then guess what? The projections were wrong. So, no drugs are available for patients. This is not “good” public policy. This was not based on “good” science. This is gross negligence. People, many people have died are dying because of this “mistake’. So, who is going to step up and take responsibility?”

https://gab.com/RobertMaloneMD/posts/107533961569408997

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The stats for Europe’s excess mortality were updated today, and since the end of November, the weekly excess deaths for all age groups have been plummeting. For the cumulated overall year, it looks like 2021 will have less excess deaths than 2020 for all age groups combined. However, when comparing 2021 to 2020 for each age group, the cumulated excess deaths are only lower for the 75-and-older age groups. For every age group under 75, there were more excess deaths (significant increases) in 2021 than in 2020.

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#excess-mortality

zerosum
    Participant

” …. the cumulated excess deaths are only lower for the 75-and-older age groups.”

Would that be because the # of 75-and-older age groups are now fewer because the sick etc. have already died ?

chooch
    Participant

If Omicron infection = Delta protection

Then shouldn’t Delta infection = Omicron protection

Likewise monoclonal ABs for Delta should prevent serious Omicron infection.

But if there not available for Delta infection then serious outcomes increase.

Kinda like pulling the rug on HCQ back in the day.

Lots of mental screaming as I read today, the messaging is almost unbearable. I can’t imagine the number of f-bombs I might be capable of if given the opportunity. I will just wait to read Denniger and let him channel my frustration.

I think it was last week that MSM was parroting the coming viral blizzard. Today, both delta and omicron are leading to a tsunami of cases.

This was precious,

‘Israel’s System Will Collapse’: Top COVID Officer Warns of Mass Omicron Infection

“In another week, people will run to get vaccinated”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/the-system-will-collapse-israeli-army-covid-unit-head-warns-of-omicron-threat-1.10503189

Doc Robinson
    Participant

zerosum: “Would [the cumulated excess deaths be only lower for the 75-and-older age groups] because the # of [most-vulnerable] 75-and-older age groups are now fewer because the sick etc. have already died ?

That’s my guess. In 2021, the decreased mortality of the 75+ group offsets the increased mortality of the under-75 group, to give an overall decline in excess mortality (for all age groups combined). Looking at all age groups combined like this can be misleading (as in claims that the vaccines lowered excess mortality in 2021), because all the under-75 age groups had significant increases in excess mortality (despite the all-ages excess deaths for the year being lower.)

zerosum
    Participant

CDC imply that the vaccines don’t work
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-raises-warning-level-cruise-travel-amid-covid-outbreak
    CDC Says “Avoid Cruise Travel” Amid COIVD Outbreak On 89 Ships

“Avoid cruise travel, regardless of vaccination status.”

Could this suggest that fully vaxxed people can easily transmit the virus?
    The answer is likely yes.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Hmmn, … Presidents Putin of Russia and Biden of the US are to hold a phone call at 11:30 pm Moscow time today. This phone call has been initiated by Putin.

There must be some kind of unexpected happening, … an urgent one, I suspect.

F.S.

Mr. House
    Participant

Laughed out loud at this

those darned kids
    Participant

NEW CDC WARNING! “Omicron Silent, But Deadly”

zerosum
    Participant

NEW CDC WARNING! “Omicron Silent, But Deadly”
    That is a lie. Omicron is not deadly.
    Obese is deadly.
    Old age is deadly.
    Blood clots are deadly.

Mr. House
    Participant

Did anyone see the article on the French tennis pro who’s tested positive for covid 250 times?

How is he not dead?

WES
    Participant

Well, testing 250 times and expecting a different result = insanity!

chooch
    Participant

Looks like some businesses in Japan monitors CO2 levels.

chooch
    Participant

Airborne transmission magic. There had to be another shooter.

John Day
    Participant

@Chooch,
    Ventilation systems may be shared, and if there is no forced airflow, or if air is recirculated in a building, aerosols may spread through the system.

Charlie
    Participant

Armstrong’s claim the current EUA-authorized PCR test does not differentiate between SARS-COV2 and the influenza virus is directly contradicted by the CDC’s Lab Alert Clarifications. My trust in these public health agencies is almost non-existent but would they lie this explicitly to their technical community…

Does the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel detect both SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) and influenza (flu)?

No. The CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel was specifically designed to only detect SARS-CoV-2 viral genetic material. It does not detect influenza or differentiate between influenza and SARS-CoV-2. The presence of influenza viral genetic material within a specimen will not cause a false positive result.

There are other multianalyte tests available, including the CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 Multiplex Assay,  that can simultaneously detect and differentiate Influenza A, Influenza B, and SARS-CoV-2.

Does the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel confuse influenza with SARS-CoV-2?

No. The CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel does not confuse influenza with SARS-CoV-2. It is a highly accurate test that detects the presence or absence of SARS-CoV-2 viral genetic material within a patient specimen.

uranian
    Participant

Germany Reporting 96% Of Omicron Cases Are Vaccinated

“Additional information is known in some cases for the omicron cases available in the reporting system. Information on symptoms was submitted for 6,788 cases; predominantly no or mild symptoms were reported. The most common symptoms reported by patients were rhinitis (54%), cough (57%), and sore throat (39%). 124 patients were hospitalized and four person died. Foreign exposure was reported for 543 (5%) cases.

186 patients were unvaccinated, 4,020 were fully vaccinated, and of these, booster vaccination was reported for 1,137.

Based on the submitted data, 148 reinfections were identified among all submitted omicron infections; no previous cases were identified for any of the person affected by reinfection, previous illnesses were transmitted. Figure 9 shows the distribution of omicron cases transmitted to date in Germany. Omicron cases were detected in all federal states.”

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Situationsberichte/Wochenbericht/Wochenbericht_2021-12-30.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

(RKI is the robert koch institute, germany’s public health body)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.