Debt Rattle February 9 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 9 2021

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Horacio Coppola Avenida de Mayo entre Bolívar y Perú, Buenos Aires 1936   • Five Ways The Government Could Have Avoided 100,000 Covid Deaths (G.)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 9 2021]

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

• Five Ways The Government Could Have Avoided 100,000 Covid Deaths (G.)

It seems to me that problem number 1 should be listed as a lack of sunshine/vitamin D.

All the talk of closing borders and lockdowns to stop a corona virus is completely absurd. Have they not noticed that this is something like the fifth coronavirus? Why isn’t anybody complaining that the border was left open for the 4 previous coronaviruses?

The world needs to remember that it is full of hundreds, thousands even of virus & bacteria. Trying to stop even 1 of them is an insane fools errand.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The world needs to remember that it is full of hundreds, thousands even of virus & bacteria. Trying to stop even 1 of them is an insane fools errand.

…but then the world’s leaders are mostly following fools and their silly errands…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Horacio Coppola Avenida de Mayo entre Bolívar y Perú, Buenos Aires 1936

I don’t know whether or not to speak to the beautiful photograph; or the cartoon… 😉

absolute galore
    Participant

Regarding Vitamin D and its role in the immune system, I admit to missing something regarding the cytokine storm reaction–isn’t this caused by an overreaction of the immune response? Or is it a poorly timed response? In other words, I assume building a strong immune system would help fight off Covid 19, so A. how does that jive with the cytokine storm, caused by “too much” immune reaction, and B. isn’t the fact that we have NO immunity to this novel/new virus the main issue? So that having a strong immune system is not going to help much? Can John Day or someone comment on my lack of understanding here?

It seems like individual genetics also plays the role of random fate in some of this, particularly those not in a known risk category getting extremely ill and or dying–though I notice the profiles of this type of victim have been largely absent from media reports these days.

I also find it interesting that the fact that Trump and Giuliani basically shrugged it off and the media had no interest in determining why that might have occurred. After berating him for driving by supporters and ordering them pizza, the subject never seemed to come up again.

As a 61-year old male who is very fit and has no known underlying conditions, currently taking 2000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily (also outside as much as possible, but it is winter in the Northeast US, so mostly covered up and sun is weak), I assume it does not make sense for me to take a prophylactic course of ivermectin. I would like to order some to have on hand, but skeptical of mail order drugs, particularly from overseas.

Dr. D
    Participant

Biden joins Paris Accord. Paris does NOT join their own accord, refuses to pay their due. Along with all of Europe viz NATO.

Kerry says we must work internationally as one nation is not enough and “failure is not an option”. China and India do NOT need to do anything for climate for at least 10 more years, despite being the largest emitters and effect on the planet, without which all plans are pointless. China, with the worst ecology on planet earth, is our leader. Sweden, a nation the size of one major city, and nearly the best, is the one who much radically change.

And again, all the Great Reset, all the Global Warming, all the Covid responses, are somehow amazingly identical. Three totally different causes, unrelated in time, space, and measure, all of which somehow have the same answer, written in the same papers for 40 years since the Club of Rome. All answers that are patently illogical according to their own named crises.
    But I am a coincidence theorist, and that is not suspicious at all. I totally believe taking all property, giving it to the richest people, who then rent it back to us only if we are very, very quiet and very, very good to them, is the best and only way to go. Clearly 800 square feet and a dirty bus is what we must do, when they have 5 houses over 5,000 feet, at sea level, and fly worldwide daily, maskless, quarantineless, on private jets. That’s just common sense. You don’t solve problems like this unless other people are sacrificed. …Or something like that.

French papers ask, “Did Macron even HAVE a Covid respose?” Well of course joli Jacques. The plan was to stop the Yellow Vests, shut down protests forever, pull resources away from the people to the center elites, stay in power, and force the economic reset under EU’s totally anti-democratic merger of corporation and State. Duh. Of COURSE he had a well-planned, well-executed Covid response. It’s just not the plan they’re admitting to YOU, which is why it looks strange. If you thought he was trying to save YOUR life, and keep you from dying in poverty of medieval diseases, you’re sadly mistaken. Crime is up 30% nationwide (in the U.S.) and 50-100% in special (Democratic) places like NYC. You thought they would kill you some other way? Why bother when y’all kill each other for us?

Five Ways the Government Could Have Avoided 100,000 Covid Deaths (G.)”

Tisk, tisk, you’re looking at this all wrong. We just DID avoid 100,000 flu deaths, which after 500,000 years of history was somehow cured this year. So look on the bright side! All other deaths have been cancelled. Covid is now the only cause of mortality. I do not find that suspicious at all.

“14 Nursing Home Residents Test Positive for B117 Despite Vaccination (DF)”

It’s no wonder if they’re using the PCR test. It tests positive for motor oil and papaya. Wasn’t there someone last month who took a tray of tests and ran them through unused and it came up 20% positive? Nah. CNN would have reported it.

” Israel and Greece Sign Deal to Allow Vaccinated Tourists to Travel (EN)”

But according to themselves the vaccine does not stop the disease. Can you explain the science here? A: no Science, just feel$$.

“Cuba has a hard time getting the ingredients for its vaccines.”

That’s okay, they already said the vaccine makes no difference anyway. Doesn’t change behavior, doesn’t work on any obvious, identical, totally predictable variants. …But it WAS outlawed for the elderly and does cause instant death, so there’s that.

circular
    https://theautomaticearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/M2-money-supply-1.jpg

Perfectly normal. That is not suspicious at all. Bonds rates are always zero when we print $2T a quarter.

“Thomas Piketty … called for a cancellation of government debt”

I’m sure nothing bad would happen if you refuse to keep your promises to every business, pension fund, other nations worldwide. Leveraged 10x. As the assets underlying the world’s financial confidence. “That’s a’right ol’ chum, life’s not all bad. When you’re chewing on life’s gristle, don’t grumble, give a whistle, and look on the bright side of life.”

Totally unrelated note: Bitcoin $46,000, up $10,000 this week. I’m sure it’s nothing.

“Democrats anticipate that the final package will be passed by both houses of Congress by mid-March.”

Hey! We’ve got impeachments to run. On people who are already removed. Overseen NOT by the Chief Justice and run NOT according to the legal process. Priorities. Unity-via-revenge first, people-not-dying later. Much, much, much later. As HRC said, we can have Peace and Unity when we control everything on earth. Not ’til then.

“Yellen: US at Full Employment Next Year If Congress Passes Stimulus (CNBC)”

Huh. Weird ‘cause I just read yesterday that it would take 30 years to return to full employment. If they know how to cause full employment so well, why haven’t they done this since 1970? I think we need an investigation of Yellen for malfeasance during her former tenure. She just said here she CAUSED high and unnecessary unemployment.

No one will listen to Trump and the media won’t report it unless he’s accused of something. …Oddly, he seems to end up getting accused of something, then making: wiretapping, Hunter Biden, lack-of-Russia, admitted and consensus reality immediately thereafter. Well, if you insist… The accusations of election fraud are very clearly listed, and you just won’t let me retire and play golf in peace, so…into the briar patch it is.

“have asked the Biden administration to drop the US’s pursuit of [Julian Assange]

So you’re asking the administration that said, “Can’t we drone strike this guy?”to let him go with a Congressional Medal of Freedom? Will you give me your best surprised and stupid face when an administration made entirely of NeoLib warhawks who invaded Iraq, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, and support the open strafing of civilians, 6 million deaths, and slavery worldwide say ‘no”?

Yup. They’ll be totally surprised. Because they’re journalists, and therefore illiterate children.

“If you enjoyed the Global War on Terror, you’re going to love the new War on Domestic Terror! It’s just like the original Global War on Terror, except that this time the “Terrorists” are” your neighbors.

NBC says we should start drone-striking Americans at home today. No joke. Someone should take that clip and put it in a can, no one will believe it later.

Hiya! I’m Caesar Flickerman, and I promote the bombing of OURSELVES. I mean, why have war overseas when you can have it at home, in your own living room? Amirite? Why have the Hunger Games on T.V. when you can have bloodthirsty maniacs murdering your family in the privacy and comfort of your own home?” Cue laugh track.

Well, I wondered what it would take to shake people out of it. We clearly haven’t reached that point yet. MUCH more hunger, oppression, betrayal, poverty, and death is required. You asked for it, so don’t touch that dial! More to come after this! Much more!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Haven’t read the “financial bubble” article yet, but here’s an interested fact in support of the contention in the headline that I read at Chris Martenson’s website: 20% of all dollars ever created were put into existence in 2020 with the Fed’s “QE on mega-steroids” response to the effects of the pandemic/ lockdowns on the financial markets. How could that not turn the already existing bubble into a hyper-bubble?

Mr. House
    Participant

“20% of all dollars ever created were put into existence in 2020 with the Fed’s “QE on mega-steroids” response to the effects of not coming clean/fixing the 2008 GFC on the financial markets. How could that not turn the already existing bubble into a hyper-bubble?

Fixed it for ya.

Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

This was interesting, lifted from the comments at NC

https://kschulzke.github.io/C19/CDC_C19_Excess19.nb.html

Dr. D
    Participant
    madamski cafone
    Participant

Let’s get fundamental:

Thinking About Thoughts

madamski cafone
    Participant

“The U.S. could return to full employment in 2022 if President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus rescue package is passed, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said on Sunday. “There’s absolutely no reason why we should suffer through a long slow recovery,” Yellen said during an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I would expect that if this package is passed that we would get back to full employment next year.” Long-term unemployment is nearing a historical peak nearly a year since the pandemic began. Nearly 40% of unemployed workers have been out of work for six months, the Bureau of of Labor Statistics reported on Friday, with nearly 9 million fewer Americans working now than last February. The unemployment rate fell to 6.3% in January.” Janet Yellen

money quote: “There’s absolutely no reason why we should suffer through a long slow recovery…”

I agree. Let’s turn on the money pumps and turn it into a quick disaster.

Dr. D
    Participant

Github is a very detailed, very intense, very detailed article. Now you see what I was up against and got bogged down in when trying to unwrap the CDC (false) numbers defending the no additional deaths comment.

Let’s see: because we’re totally right and funded by taxpayers (fear), you need a knowledge of programming, medicine, and high-level statistics to come to an in-conclusion that still requires access to the raw data they won’t release.

Because they’re honest, and honest people always do this. Just ask them. Fishier than the anchorage docks at low tide. Makes MBS CDO-squared prospectus in ’08 look like “Dick and Jane.”

zerosum
    Participant

How to end lockdown.
    The following is free, therefore, worthless.

Best covid 19 test – Grey hair
    Give covid 19 vaccine to everyone with grey hair
    Since you cannot get covid19 if you got the vaccine

Therefore this will end the pandemic

WES
    Participant

Madamski:

With your clear, concise, and to the point writing, I seriously doubt you could ever get a job with the Ministry of Propaganda and Truth, nor at the Fed!

WES
    Participant

Dr. D:

John Kerry, like Al Gore before him, is clearly working to lay the ground work for ensuring that “failure is an option” for climate change!

WES
    Participant

So joe’s war is peace is re-occupying Syria, ending the peace in Afghanistan, and ending the peace on Americans at home. This should earn joe a nobel war is peace prize!

V. Arnold
    Participant

Dr D
    Amazing Greenwald article. There’s one reporter left. (not in jail). And On the Left too.

Excellent catch; thanks for that link.
    Unfortunately it doesn’t bode well for our future…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.