Debt Rattle January 14 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 14 2019

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Field with Flowers near Arles 1888   • Venture Capital Spending Hit All-Time High In 2018 In Tech Bubble 2.0 (Colombo) • Trump V
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 14 2019]

Dr. D
    Participant

So they are alleging that the number of protesters equals the number of policemen, 1:1?

Does that seem likely to you? The pictures I see are 500 : 1, and that’s in Paris where the most police are. If they were actually 1:1, why would the government worry? When it’s 1:1 can they explain how 80% of police cameras were destroyed in the first two weeks? Are the police not doing their jobs?

By why argue? If it’s printed, it’s fake, and nobody notices.

One thing we saw here after the address: all news reported that Trump was lying, however, none of the reporters could agree on what the truth was — CNN, NPR, NBC. Wait, you’re the reporters and YOU can’t tell what the truth is? But if we — or Trump for that matter — don’t slavishly agree with them on what they can’t agree about themselves, it’s lies and fake news. And they don’t follow their own rules, norms, procedures, and principles, get caught daily, and don’t care. It’s almost like being Protestant.

Reminds me of why they had to put the feral King John down in a ditch in Runnymede, who said, “The law is in my mouth.” Even the upper class of England couldn’t tolerate the driveling insanity of no rules but what his last keg-party said. #antilogos #StarkRavingMadness. Truth, justice, innocence or guilt, are whatever I want them to be when I want your stuff. So with the media, and social media, today who say “The truth is whatever we say it is, even though we ourselves can’t decide, and contradict ourselves and our conclusions from paragraph to paragraph, YOU’RE responsible for figuring it out and pleasing us. OR ELSE.” Or else your job, your career, your income, your communication, your family, because we’ll lie about you, just see if we won’t. YOU must obey 5, 10, conflicting, proven false voices and believe whatever you’re told, even if it means holding a dozen opposing views simultaneously.

Orwell was supposed to be a warning, not a road map, people.

Chris M
    Participant

Remember. Fiat money is not earned. You labor and earn it for them.

That’s why you are debt slaves.

When the people are exasperated and ready, a leader will come.

zerosum
    Participant

There is a lot of entertainment value in the wiggling and contortions of politicians.
    That’s the benefit of social/news media.

The truth or lies are irrelevant when they don’t hurt you personally.

blizzard in the mid west – I don’t care

The lotto winner is not me – I don’t care

Nobody care for my opinions – I don’t care

V. Arnold
    Participant

Vincent van Gogh Field with Flowers near Arles 1888

As I’ve likely said before; an exquisite van Gogh.
    Always a feast for the eye…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.