Debt Rattle January 6 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 6 2021

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    kultsommer
    Participant

@ madamski
    My idea for “top down” single minded government is that they provide law and justice. That’s all.
    For everything else let the citizens express them selves to it’s hart desire long as it does not create scars in the fabric of the society. I am probably great promoter of Capitalism with gallows and firing wall. History shows that it may last maybe 5 centuries, at the best, before being infiltrated by those who should be hanged and fired upon.

madamski cafone
    Participant

” “Come the lightning and the thunder / You’re the one who’ll suffer” — Paul Simon

“It’s like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder / how I keep from going under.” – Grandmaster Flash

“Such a blunder makes me wonder why why I even bring the thunder” — Hamilton ”

Well, they do say that history may not repeat but it does rhyme.

Well done, Docster.

^&*

Roald Amundsen is one of my heroes alongside his buddy Peter Freuchen. Both were uncommonly tough as males go.

madamski cafone
    Participant

We’ll see if this thing has legs or is more astroturf than grass roots. Surely a mix of both but which is the predominant ration is probably the key.

madamski cafone
    Participant

” “Someone has been shot”…
    Meanwhile the market is up 450 as I type… ”

I think my parents said know has captured the spirit of our times with uncanny pith.

Futures are down but stocks are up, you might say.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ kultsommer

“My idea for “top down” single minded government is that they provide law and justice. That’s all.”

That “all” has proved consistently elusive since recorded history. Oh, the law part is easy. Kings and parliaments pass laws the way cows pass gas, in similar vast quantities, and with similarly negative effects on the atmosphere. But “justice”? I don’t wish to sound harsh, but the only honest response I have to that is: you’ve GOT to be kidding.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

This is from Craig Murray’s post today after Baraitser denied bail to Assange.

Magistrate Vanessa Bararitser walked into Westminster Magistrates Court No.1 at 10.12am this morning with the sunniest smile and most carefree disposition I have ever seen her adopt. Her shoulders appeared visibly lifted. She positively beamed at Clair Dobbin, counsel for the US government, as she invited her to put the case for the prosecution as to why Julian Assange should not be released on bail.

Mrs Dobbin has one of those gloomy, presbyterian personalities that only fully comes to life when it has the chance to condemn somebody. There is nothing like a flat Belfast accent for a really rousing condemnation, and this was a collector’s item.

Julian Assange, she stated in tones that made plain she considered that name in itself to be suspicious and unsavoury, had shown he would go to great lengths to avoid extradition to the United States…

All of Julian’s team were optimistic before this hearing and it seems perverse that, a judgement against extradition having been made, Julian should continue to be held in high security prison pending the US government appeal. He has already been in jail for over 14 months just in the extradition matter, after the expiry of his unprecedentedly harsh sentence for bail-jumping.

In effect, having already served that sentence, Julian is now being punished again for the same offence, spending years in extreme prison conditions purely because he once jumped bail, for which he already served the full sentence.

The logic of holding Julian now is simply not there, given the current legal position is that he is not being extradited.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2021/01/both-tortuous-and-torturous/

VietnamVet
    Participant

The Storming of the Capitol.

VP Mike Pence authorized the use of National Guard troops. One Woman Protestor Dead. Curfew in effect in DC, Arlington and Alexandria. Electoral Ballots saved for another day. Capitol retaken. Another day of utterly incompetent government. This wasn’t unforeseen.

The top 10% have been in denial. Their exploitation of the 90% is ending. The Empire has fallen. The bureaucracy will remove Donald Trump and install Joe Biden. They must to get paid. But the Capitol has been spray-painted – “Restore the Constitution and government by and for the people by assuring that future elections are free of corporate money plus end the Pandemic/Depression, or the USA is finished.”

₿oogaloo
    Participant

So-called “messenger” RNA takes a bit of genetic code and places it in the cell’s DNA so that every time that cell replicates itself the “newly revised” DNA is replicated right along with it.

Gepetto, D Benton Smith,

This statement is not true. I do not think that there is any evidence that any mRNA has ever penetrated any cell nucleus and put genetic code into any cell’s DNA. The mRNA is used by the ribosomes to encode various proteins. The ribosomes are not in the nucleus of the cell.

straightwalker
    Participant

@geppetto
    @d benton smith
    I had the same question. According to Google, the Rna does NOT affect the DNA. It floats around in the cytoplasm, acting as physical analog or pattern for builder organelles that roll across it and produce a corresponding protein fragment. This fragment is pushed out of the cell and triggers production of antibodies against any contact with a similar protein (found on the spike of the virus).
    The Rna has a shorter life span than the cell and breaks down for disposal. If the cell divides before this, I suppose that, if the rna is carried into the new cell, it would break down long before the new cell died or divided.
    I can imagine complications in real life. That is why vaccines should be tested for years (especially a vaccine with a technique never tried before in humans.)
    Please, someone, straighten me out if I’ve got this wrong.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Re: the ‘what could possibly go wrong?’ field of inquiry about this “vaccine” that, last I heard, does not confer immunity, making the word ‘vaccine’ in this application suspect at best:

“A retrovirus is a type of virus that inserts a copy of its RNA genome[a] into the DNA of a host cell that it invades, thus changing the genome of that cell.[3] Once inside the host cell’s cytoplasm, the virus uses its own reverse transcriptase enzyme to produce DNA from its RNA genome, the reverse of the usual pattern, thus retro (backwards). The new DNA is then incorporated into the host cell genome by an integrase enzyme, at which point the retroviral DNA is referred to as a provirus. The host cell then treats the viral DNA as part of its own genome, transcribing and translating the viral genes along with the cell’s own genes, producing the proteins required to assemble new copies of the virus.”

Just food for thought. I so weary of we little folk having to play doctor to try and understand WTF our health authorities are doing.

Geppetto
    Participant

@madamski wrote:

“Just food for thought. I so weary of we little folk having to play doctor to try and understand WTF our health authorities are doing.”

I understand your frustration. You of all knows that if anyone of these dipshits worked in the REAL ( I.E: down here on the street level!) world their incompetent asses would be out the door in a hot second. At least in my business. Dr. D’s daily warnings and call to arms fall on my not deaf ears. What to do, what to do? First thing; not give our power over to the *process* class because we are AFRAID we may die from a tiny organism that is unseen and not even understood by *them*…as D Benton Smith points out in that post. The life we love is trying to kill as the same time we live it! It has never been any different. Paradox. An intelligence test from the gods perhaps?

Adapt, create….endure.

John Day
    Participant

@Geppetto: This RNA virus and RNA vaccine do not need to alter the cellular DNA to make RNA and proteins.
    DNA is like central bank gold, and RNA is like paper money that flows as currency to get things done.
    Virus, or mRNA gets into a target cell, and it has to get all the way into the nucleus, which is actually fancy, a second line of defense, and ivermectin may inhibit the transfer of viral RNA into the nucleus. In the nucleus it engages the reproduction machinery to make RNA and speccific proteins, which ae]re extruded from the nucleus, to be assembled, then further extruded from the cell as either complete viruses, or viral proteins to stimulate an antibody response.
    There are also DNA vaccines, but these ones ain’t them.

WES
    Participant

Let me get this RNA/DNA stuff straight!

So, if you put gobbledy into gook, you get gobbledygook?

O.K.

So, to transcriptase the process, you take gook out of gobbledygook, and you get only gobbledy?

What if gook and gobbledy object?

What if gobbledygook objects?

Then lock’em all down!

Happy 2021!

WES
    Participant

John Day:

I am afraid it is too late for me to get a “gold” vaccine!

I am already allergic to paper money!

madamski cafone
    Participant

I fear that the gist of this is true:

World Satanic Society 2020 Year-End Report

WES
    Participant

It is interesting how “violent” the peaceful “not being covered” by MSM Washington rally has become!

When BLM toppled a metal statue on top of a young black man, nobody reported his demise. When BLM shot and killed a young black girl, nobody reported her death. When a black security guard was shot and killed during a BLM riot, nobody reported his death.

It was too inconvenient to BLM’s political narrative! Clearly their black lives didn’t matter. Neither did their black neighborhood being burnt down.

madamski cafone
    Participant

“This RNA virus and RNA vaccine do not need to alter the cellular DNA to make RNA and proteins.”

That they don’t need to is one thing. That they may, after countless iterations, do so, is another.

So far, no DNA vaccines have been approved for human use in the United States.

If the corpses were piling up in the streets, I might accept the risk although I think it would be risking our future generations’ DNA hygiene. But they aren’t.

madamski cafone
    Participant

And this is cute:
    (risks of DNA vaccines)

Limited to protein immunogens (not useful for non-protein based antigens such as bacterial polysaccharides)
    Risk of affecting genes controlling cell growth[citation needed]
    Possibility of inducing antibody production against DNA
    Possibility of tolerance to the antigen (protein) produced
    Potential for atypical processing of bacterial and parasite proteins[6]
    Potential when using nasal spray administration of plasmid DNA nanoparticles to transfect non-target cells, such as brain cells[17]

WES
    Participant

madamski:

Please forgive me if I don’t believe in Satin!

Sorry, I only believe in witches! It is in my blood!

An ancestor, Bridget Bishop was the first witch hung in Salem in 1692!

Geppetto
    Participant

And Orlov ends with:

“Please support my work by subscribing to premium content on SubscribeStar or Patreon.”

Oh F’in please! I will debate him on building seven anytime. My conditions; the speakeasy of my choice and beer mugs at arms!

hahahah!

Stop given up your power to fear girl!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V0Vu_utUZY&ab_channel=RobHarrah

Geppetto
    Participant

And Orlov ends with:

“Please support my work by subscribing to premium content on SubscribeStar or Patreon.”

Oh F’in please! I will debate him on building seven anytime. My conditions; the speakeasy of my choice and beer mugs at arms!

hahahah!

Stop given up your power to fear girl!

V. Arnold
    Participant

Capital riots…
    A fitting end to rule by a despot…

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Geppetto

I respect Orlov. His style annoys me sometimes, but he’s been calling ’em for a long time.

I have no idea what you mean about fear. Apparently, you have the telepathic ability to misread minds?

As for 911, everything about the Official Explanation stinks, bldg 7 or not.

As for Patreon: how dare he try and monetize his work? Doesn’t he know this is the Internet, where everyone works for free?

I really have no idea what you’e getting at, Geppetto.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Still More Believable

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

Hardly a despot:

“a ruler or other person who holds absolute power, typically one who exercises it in a cruel or oppressive way”

Trump was able to hire and fire and little else.

Geppetto
    Participant

@ madamski

Simple, you read his tongue in cheek prediction and spoke fear. Not I.

I read probably not as much as you with probably not as much comprehension. But I read. Lots of words. In the reality of my life I know things such as; the houses, cars and boats I have built. The feel and reaction of the materials I made them from in my hand and at my machines. If the math to predict the potential engineered consequence of a bad design was not within my capability I sought support from my guild or books. I personally am fascinated with speed…inertia..forces that I feel via the senses of my body. Racing down the mountain…riding the waves and wind far out to sea or just at the shore for that matter. Just walking with the pup. The FEEL of life.

I see what Raul is doing here as something much different from what Orlov does. I like the style in his words and the questions he asks. He lets us play here like the children we probably always have been but forget for the foreign installation of our cultures.

So yeah…words? Superficial. May personal battle with the waves of gravity?..very real.

Sorry if I offended. You can bang me up the side of the head with that beer mug but please not that other thing with the hand and the disembowelment deal! Yewwww!

Mr. House
    Participant

Someone posted this on another blog and i’ve been enjoying it today

https://whitehotharlots.tumblr.com/page/1

madamski cafone
    Participant

Orlov’s social persona is one thing. His analyses are another. I don’t spend time on his comment section for the reason that he is an erratic, impulsive, and often domineering moderator. Any person dumb enough to moderate their board for any reason other than removal of obvious trolls doesn’t deserve my input.

As for fear the word as I used it: it’s a trope. I could have as easily said “I suspect” or “I believe”.

As for fear the thing itself: anyone tells me they aren’t scared, I figure they’re lying, numb, dumb, or using way too many drugs. None of which are mutually exclusive.

I would prefer you stop projecting onto me. To help you in this, I will stop replying to you.

Geppetto
    Participant

@ madamski

Understood.

Peace

V. Arnold
    Participant

Hardly a despot:

“a ruler or other person who holds absolute power, typically one who exercises it in a cruel or oppressive way”

I was referring to the man; not what he was or was not able to do…

WES
    Participant

On a lighter note I see we have hit 69 posts!

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.