Debt Rattle July 20 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 20 2019

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

• ‘Looking to Break Status Quo,’ Iran Seizes UK Tanker (Defense One) • Deflationary Bust Baked in the Cake (Mish) • Fed’s Rosengren Doesn’t See
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 20 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

I see a bunch of spoiled, undereducated and overpaid kids shouting out to hide their ignorance.

Indeed…
    😉

Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch…
    The elitist scum should never be allowed the luxury of killing himself…

World population at the time of the moon landing in 1969 was 3.62 billion.That’s less than half of what it is now.

zerosum
    Participant

• Deflationary Bust Baked in the Cake (Mish)
    • Market Needs Deep Rate Cut To Prevent Earnings Recession – Bianco (CNBC)

We are going to get a wild ride down.
    Nobody knows what will happen.
    The unknown is terrifying.
    There are no places left to flee.

The moon could not support even two humans in 1969 and it cannot keep 4 alive today.

Grin and bear it.

Dr. D
    Participant

There’s so much wrong in that article – all clever and subtle – but this is really the wedge:

“With the merger of the state and corporations, / the big business class has found a way to regulate free speech on their terms…”

Nope. It’s always surrender, surrender, surrender. We’re helpless, helpless, helpless. Save us Daddy government!

Look, if the state and corporations have merged, then the corporations are now subject to government restrictions. If they NOT being helped by the government, (they are, government is not only a major funder but the sole defender of their illegal monopoly) then there is free competition, and you can destroy them with boycotts and lawsuits.

Again, any organization who takes $50 from the government can’t say a prayer in a Denny’s before a football game, or wear a Catholic cross under their t-shirt. At the same time, Amazon and Google take multi-billions, possibly even trillions now, get special legal rules that exist only for them, and they’re “Private companies”. B——t. And that’s ABOVE how under the Constitution that everyone forgot, you can only get a corporate license at the discretion of the government, where you had/have to prove a public good.

But no. We’re all totally helpless. Might as well give up now.

Know what ELSE Locke and Voltaire and the Enlightenment thinkers believed, that are part of our underlying law? Since the PEOPLE are the government, and run the government, the PEOPLE can veto anything they want by ignoring it. THEY overrule the Supreme Court, Citizens United, and even the Army, which is why they’re required to be “well-armed.” And so they have, in both gun and drug laws. And the government folded, like the tin-hat sissies they are.

So why don’t you, me, and everyone, go up there and tell them to knock off this phony “free speech” stuff? It ain’t free speech, it’s CIA-approved speech, you, me, and publishers all. I veto their 12-ways-to-Sunday illegal stuff when I avoid and boycott all their products, services, websites, and therefore their patently illegal data mining. But in a nation of slaves, you can count on the open approval of injustice, abuse, and slavery. …And no adherence to the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

“during the 2016 campaign where there were contacts between WikiLeaks and Russian operatives”

Besides being false, provably, and with a recent gag order he knows about, if Russia were to tell us the truth, we’re not supposed to report it? Well, I have to admit at least he’s being honest about printing no other sources of information besides the warmongers at the Deep State and CIA, and is by his definition, required to believe them.

“if the trend prevails and the annual precipitation sinks below 400 millimeters…”

Yeah, except they said this for 30 years and it’s flooding in California and the Midwest while it’s snowing a foot in Canada in July. Whatever the cause or the answer, these pinheads don’t know it, they’re wrong, wrong, wrong, constantly wrong. Or is it the reporter?

“dramatic tree deaths” began with winter snow dumps”

Oh wait, that was record PRECIPITATION, 6, 12, 20 FEET this winter, with more water, and rivers, than ever. And just like the last solar shift, and just like California, where they showed you all the reservoirs drying, but nothing now that they’re filling up and the Oroville Dam is dangerously full again.

Is one or the other happening? Maybe, but you can’t tell from these jokers.

anticlimactic
    Participant

IRAN

One of my tests to consider if something is justified is wondering if it was still justified if the situation is reversed. Given the reaction of the UK and US to the seizing of the UK ship the answer seems to be ‘no’!

The UK has authorised [by example] the seizing of any UK ship by any country on any made up charge. It is a good way to irritate the UK as it is not enough to justify a war, but is enough to impose feelings of humiliation and impotence.

We may see more of this is the future as countries become annoyed by the UK trying to be a US ‘mini-me’!

V. Arnold
    Participant

I rather like this:
    The world is not a prison-house but a kind of spiritual kindergarten where millions of bewildered infants are trying to spell God with the wrong blocks.
    — Edwin Arlington Robinson…

Most of us just get too much wrong to be able to continue…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

The fox says; “You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed,”

We’ve been tamed. And we have no idea…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.