Debt Rattle July 9 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 9 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Alessandro Allori Self portrait c1555   • Those Dying Post-Vaccine: Where Are The Autopsies? (WND) • ‘Absolutely Government’s Business’ To Know W
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 9 2021]

Germ
    Participant

Review of 11 cohort studies with ~616K SARSCoV2 antibody+ persons followed for up to 10-months: “Reinfection was a rare event (median reinfection rate: 0.27%, range: 0%–1.1%), with no study reporting an increase in the risk of reinfection over time”

https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8209951/pdf/RMV-9999-e2260.pdf…

Dr. D
    Participant

Well, I guess it’s a good day. Journalists cried, melted down, experienced, “trauma” and were ridiculed like little girls yesterday. And the FBI. Thanks to Vice and Lego. Cheer up, Brian. At least clown world is entertaining. Everyone’s a victim and no one works! Leftist Paradise.

They’ve been cheated out of mandatory vaccinations and there’s no government run healthcare.
    And Wells Fargo may be collapsing. Can’t say they’re the most corrupt bank, with HS “Drug pushing Opium Wars” BC and Sachs/Morgan in the running. But since they’ve paid billions for years for consumer-based fraud with no license issues and no jail, could still be a day to celebrate. If it collapses the banking system and petrodollar, so much the better, the biggest engines of war and poverty the universe has ever seen.

Speaking of war and poverty, Andy’s got both:
    “Hide Your Grandparents”: Cuomo Vows to Handle Gun Violence Like He Did COVID-19
    Oh sh*t… Cuomo’s just going to show up and shoot your grandparents now.”

That’s ridiculous! …Then he’d have to do work. It’s more like making the NYPD ship them to Upper Harlem and making them sit on the porch all night. With the NYPD’s full advice and support.

One comments, “Perhaps Cuomo will simply make it legal for gang members to possess firearms, while taking every possible step to prevent law-abiding citizens from defending themselves?” Too late: already did.

Speaking of mass murderers:
    “Convicted Murderer Wins Election to Office in D.C. from Behind Bars”

I’m in favor: if he killed only one guy he’s less of a murderer than everybody else there.

Like this:
    “Australia Wrongly Injects 163 Children with Wrong Experimental Vaccine” “I really do not know when people will STOP trusting government bureaucrats.” –Armstrong

What will it take? Murder my children? That’s okay! Daddy knows best. –Battered wives anonymous.

Open VERS? Harvard says 1% of vaccine problems are reported. Official science. What’s 1,222 Million x 100? Let’s be generous and skip down to 7,000 official mRNA deaths. x100 = 700,000 official, unnecessary, intentional experimental drug trial deaths, more than COVID itself.

The end. Oh and should we add the UK’s elderly-murdering drug cocktail hidden by these numbers?
    The drug, alcohol and 200% increased youth suicides in these numbers? The soon-to-be Hoovervilles and Joad families on the road as rents and foreclosures are reinstated? Must be a good thing. BlackRock buys all trillion in houses with free 0% money, you own nothing and are helpless serfs, and best of all, sell your daughters accidentally or on purpose to Epstein, Weinstein, and Weiner. I mean, death, rape, despair, nobody working, what’s not to like?

“‘Absolutely Government’s Business’ to Know Who in US Hasn’t Been Jabbed (Fox)”

Yeah, I remember that article in the Constitution giving all medical authority to the government. Oh wait: it’s SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED. And ILLEGAL. Like almost everything else they do. Thank God, or you can see what they would be up to here. The federal have zero jurisdiction, the CDC is an advisory body, and the Supreme Court is illiterate and hasn’t upheld the law in 100 years.

Medical things are private, but the government would keep them “private” (except for the constant leaks of all medical records and all children’s addresses, like the UK) and get around HIPAA in that way. I think they SHOULD go door to door. It would be f’n HILARIOUS. They’d be tarred and feathered somewhere by somebody before too long and be taken out of their air-tight fart-sniffing bubble. I’d print out a copy of the Nuremburg for them and ask for their warrant. Hahahahaha. Making them cry on my lawn would be the best day of my life! Then more productively they can go back to their hotel, sit in the dark and say, “Are we the baddies?” YES! The ones that attack questions, burn books, suppress speech, attack self-defense, steal money, divide people by groups, and kill thousands ARE the baddies. But maybe it took being on my lawn to realize it. Hey, is going door-to-door “intimidation”? I heard it was.

But they won’t. 1) that would require work. 2) They would fail and they know it, and are blustering and bluffing as always: they need you to CHOOSE compliance. BECAUSE THEY ARE TINY AND HELPLESS. They haven’t got the resources to enforce 1/1,000th of their commands. Hey, didn’t MLK show this back with Birmingham? The point was to overwhelm courts and prisons? Now if you’re a protester and arrested, you cry and seek therapy. Back with MLK and real men, that was the whole POINT, to lay your body and life down to prove you were the stronger and better, would sacrifice your blood for the moral right.

“Feds Dispute Pfizer on Need for a Covid Booster Shot (JTN)

1) Doesn’t work on any variants. 2) doesn’t last for even 6 months. Vaccines don’t work. I’m not making this up: what else could anyone conclude?

So many diseases that I deal with … don’t have solutions.”

And this one doesn’t either, as your vaccine doesn’t work. According to you. So he then says what?

we have a vaccine that’s highly, highly effective.”

Highly effective at killing 700,000 new people, you mean.

“It’s almost like it’s going to be two Americas,”

Yes, and everyplace you liked, that did what you said, were the WORST places on earth. Everybody who ignored you had better outcomes. Conclusion? “No it isn’t. I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome my farts are.” Tony, Tony. I’m safer in CALCUTTA than in your office. I’m safer in BARUNDI. I’m safer in Sudan and the Congo. You want to stop jabbering on about being a “expert” and your awesome now? You’re the world’s greatest failure. You’re traveling beyond the rarefied air set by Bush and Cheney, and murdered almost as many. Just as pre-meditated and on purpose.

The health secretary, Sajid Javid, concedes we could soon be looking at 100,000 cases a day,”

Is this the same health secretary that said that three months ago, before cases dropped to zero? Friends with the CDC head, crying about imminent medical collapse on national TV before every state that opened had zero effect? Whoops! “No it isn’t.” It’s still dangerous. Texas is still worse than NJ, except in the real world and the official numbers.

Canada Cracks Down On Doctors Who Warn Of Covid-19 Vaccines Risks (JTN)”

“Canada punishes doctors who perform required medicine.” Got it. Thank God for national health care so there’s no alternative to deliberately bad, perhaps murderous, certainly pro-war-crimes government.

Hey, read on how Weimar national health care was the real genesis for the later concentration camps and mass-genocide. It’s a hoot. …First they came for the faggots and retards… Then they came for the gypsies and communists. Then they came for anyone who didn’t sacrifice their children to be murdered for Hitler’s army. Anyone who stood for discussion, democracy, or books. Anyone who harbored self-defense. And they used the national health care to get it all done, that’s why they want it so bad. Yes, I’m trying to offend you so you’ll hate me so much you’ll actually click and read to disprove me. I’d rather be hated with you informed than vice versa as I try to save your life and my country.

“there seems to be no apparent link between the test results and the soft drinks’ ingredients.”

Duh. That’s because the tests themselves don’t work. Strangely, every world leader that pointed out the tests on a goat or a papaya are dead now, ending with Haiti yesterday. I think it’s a coincidence.

Hunter’s laptop: “No it isn’t.” Problem solved! I can’t prove it if I never look!

Wot a world.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

Grant Shapps is right Ilargi !

SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England Technical briefing 18.
    9 July 2021:
    COVID DEATHS:
    Vaxxed: 162 (44 one dose, 118 two doses)
    Unvaxxed: 92

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E52aiQRVEAU8rl3?format=jpg&name=medium

Source:
    https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1000678/Variants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_18.pdf

Germ
    Participant

Short presentation from Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi: “Don’t take the second shot!”

https://odysee.com/@TruthPills:5/sucharit-stop-now:0

Germ
    Participant

17,503 Dead, 1.7 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS)
    Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots

https://tinyurl.com/54vs29x9

Germ
    Participant

“If only I’d been told …”

Sad.

absolute galore
    Participant

Fauci: “Get over it. Just get over this political statement.”

Said while appearing under a banner reading Republicans Against Public Health and talking to some bobblehead MSM pr mouthpiece for the Democrats/Wokes/Progressives/Liberals or whatever the hell they are. Kinda priceless.

How does this jackass fool aka lutum lapides sacculi, still have a job? What happened to the information tying him to gain of function research? Where has all of that gone?

Into the same “nothing matters, anything goes” hole that swallowed Hunter Biden’s depravities, Cuomo’s harassment accusations, Joe Biden’s mental health questions, voting fraud, etc.etc etc etc and many more etc’s , back to the financial crisis and zero accountability for that mess, etc. It makes one weary. It truly does.

Fauci is the classic example of a low level, low intelligence career bureaucrat who suddenly has a bright light shone on his molding, useless self and is milking it for all its worth. Send him back to his desk in the basement.

Germ
    Participant

“Fiji’s government has announced it will make Covid-19 vaccinations a mandatory condition of work for civil servants and staff in the private sector, with some people liable to lose their jobs if they do not comply.”

“It does not matter if you are the CEO of a company, a sole trader or a salaried employee, you must be vaccinated to continue working or else that business will risk being shut down”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/09/no-jabs-no-job-fiji-threatens-unvaccinated-workers-with-sack

Germ
    Participant

Here is a summary of UK Yellow Card ADR reports for vaccines for the last 10 years.

Average # of reports per year = 3,039; deaths = 8.

Up to 21st June COVID reports = 298,081 (98 times higher); deaths = 1,403 (169 times higher).

Adverse Drug Reactions – https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5t7ehSXoAECate?format=png&name=medium

Deaths – https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5t8GKHWEAACHbO?format=png&name=medium

This is incredible.

Germ
    Participant

The BBC’s Dishonest Attack on Ivermectin

The BBC’s Dishonest Attack on Ivermectin

Oroboros
    Participant

The MSMwhores are simply the West’s version of Soviet Pravda with slicker production values.

No wait, the production value of US ‘news’ is a clown show

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rwDKAE2L6AE/V_UK8DCvVGI/AAAAAAAAJts/r9q8SNgcJtkwNj-AYtg6ztU4niTMCqZHACLcB/s320/obama%2Bclown%2B9a.jpg

Germ
    Participant

Can people STILL not see what’s happening?? I give up.

“Daily Covid cases have soared by 85 per cent in vaccinated Brits in one week, data reveals.
    Around 11,000 people are falling sick with the virus each day compared with 6,000 a week ago.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15530906/covid-cases-fully-jabbed-brits-soars-5-symptoms/

Oroboros
    Participant

absolute galore
    Participant

re: “Fiji’s government has announced it will make Covid-19 vaccinations a mandatory condition of work for civil servants and staff in the private sector, with some people liable to lose their jobs if they do not comply.”

In the U.S., they are–so far–leaving it up to the private companies to exert that kind of pressure. For example, a friend of mine owns a restaurant/bar. The cook does not want to get jabbed, so unlike everyone else, he must wear a mask. My friend is unhappy because if the guy gets sick, he must shut down his restaurant for minimum 2 weeks.

It’s this kind of regulation, entirely not base on “science,” that ostracizes a segment of the population, makes it okay to pressure and discriminate against them. Free choice my ass. Once they push through full approval (based on science, natch) it will get 10x worse.

Germ
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink.

You can lead a sheeple to logic but you can’t make them think.

The study of propaganda pioneered by Bernays and Goebbels still works like charm.

A good hundred years later.

Goebbels studied every syllable and publication Bernays ever uttered, and thought he was a genius, but kept this fact hidden from those around him because Bernays was Jewish.

Talk about irony. More ‘coincidence theory’.

Bernays gold nugget was that he discovered how to make people buy something they didn’t need.

A jackpot for politicians and despots too.

And now a jackpot for medical tyranny and the Big Pharma Mafia.

A handful of hedge funds own vast swaths of critical communication infrastructure and financial instruments using ‘interlocking directorates’.

Same people sitting on multiple boards voting in sync.

Those hedge funds can buy and sell clowns like Gates and Soros any time they want.

Trump’s class action against the Tech Mafia is filed in Florida on purpose.

That Florida jurisdiction is under the control of Clarence Thomas who can theoretically issue a restraining order against Facebook et al to stop censoring content without even consulting the other Supreme Court judges.

The class action is also asking for damages for lost channel income from the censoring.

That would be the tremendous amount of lost income for ten of thousands of censored bloggers and podcasters over years.

Clarence Thomas probably remembers how the MSM Presstitutes Royally Phucked him over.

I wonder if he will take that into consideration.

Mr. House
    Participant

This gentlemans predictions have been way more accurate the past year then any from the MSM or the “left”.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-does-not-need-domestic-terrorism-agenda-unless-he-about-violate-american-rights

So what will the next crisis be? Time to finish the job and crash the dollar folks, covid has been covering that up. They’ve been tightening the screws for the past year and a half, are we ready for the rug to be pulled out from under us?

oxymoron
    Participant

Yeah – it’s getting personal now. I got the bullied today by a friend who told me I’ll get erectile dysfunction if I don’t take the jab. Told me he was a scientist and that I was being silly and generally very selfish. But I rose on my high-horse filled with righteous anger (which is never righteous – actually I was EGO) and told him I thought it was irresponsible and immoral to get vaccinated. He was like What?! I explained the reasons – Warlords own major stakes in tech and pharma platforms and I also said I didn’t like being hassled about my medical status. I don’t stop friends on the street and ask if they have Herpes or wear condoms for protection.
    It is social engineering and propaganda man.
    People thought I was an idiot living off-grid and building a straw bale house and growing my own food too. They always called me scrawny too. Stuff them. My personality is not Alpha but when an Alpha comes pushing me around then I will only take so many punches. The line is drawn. I am punching back. I mean I’m out here with my family doing my thing treading lightly but it’s never enough. They don’t know how to stop HELPING!

Mr. House
    Participant

“At this point we have to ask ourselves, “Who does the federal government actually represent when they do these things?” Do they represent us? Or do they represent special interests, such as globalists and career Marxists? Are they tearing away our freedoms at record pace for our benefit, or the benefit of people with malicious intentions? If they are acting in the interests of evil people, then isn’t rebellion inevitable? And who is to blame for that inevitable conflagration? Them, or us?”

oxymoron
    Participant

I sent a link to my friend for Trialsitenews and this was the response:
    RNA is not DNA. DNA uses and builds RNA. Vaccines are neither chemotherapy nor gene therapy. One is simply a kind of poison to do something, the other a (possibly promising but not actually working too well) way to change damaged or malfunctioning cells by giving them altered instruction for the production of proteins (mainly).
    Lots of unscientific thinking and misunderstanding of basics.

I guess I’ll go with my gut feelings on this one and just let myself be free of the good opinions of other people.

Mr. House
    Participant

Or crash the economy and call in all those debts they’ve been encouraging everyone to take on since 08, because they’d never do anything to purposefully hurt you 😉

zerosum
    Participant

When was COVID-19 declared a pandemic?
    The World Health Organization declared the outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on 30 January 2020, and a pandemic on 11 March 2020.
    ——–
    WHO DID NOT RECCOMEND ZINC, VITAMIN D, OR IVERMECTIN

https://www.who.int/news/item/06-07-2021-who-recommends-life-saving-interleukin-6-receptor-blockers-for-covid-19-and-urges-producers-to-join-efforts-to-rapidly-increase-access

WHO recommends life-saving interleukin-6 receptor blockers for COVID-19 and urges producers to join efforts to rapidly increase access
    6 July 2021

What are Interleukin inhibitors?
    https://www.drugs.com/drug-class/interleukin-inhibitors.html?condition_id=#filterSection#filterSection

Interleukin inhibitors are immunosuppressive agents which inhibit the action of interleukins. Interleukins are a group of cytokines which are synthesized by lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages, and certain other cells. They function especially in regulation of the immune system.
    List of Interleukin inhibitors:
    (see chart)
    Top of chart is https://www.drugs.com/dupixent.html
    (see what it is normally used)

Dupixent

Medically reviewed by Judith Stewart, BPharm. Last updated on May 12, 2021.

What is Dupixent?
    Dupixent (dupilumab) is used to treat moderate-to-severe eczema (atopic dermatitis) that cannot be controlled with topical medicines applied to the skin. Dupixent is used for eczema in adults and children at least 6 years old.

Dupixent is also used together with other medications to treat moderate-to-severe asthma that is not controlled with other asthma medicines. It is used for asthma in adults and children at least 12 years old.

Dupixent is used only in adults to treat a condition called chronic rhinosinusitis (long-term sinus inflammation) that is associated with nasal polyps.
    ———–
    Heat dome, low tide, shell fish cooked on the beach by extreme heat.
    https://news.yahoo.com/mussels-clams-other-shellfish-canadas-105831428.html
    ———

oxymoron
    Participant

I wonder the mechanisms to call in the debts? Slowly slowly works better with wealth transfer so I think they will still have interest in keeping the operating system working for as long as possible. I feel like the slow burn of tyranny by using the people against themselves is a better play. It is a full shit-show out there right now and feels like collapse in 2x speed.

Mr. House
    Participant
    oxymoron
    Participant

Last rant – it’s nearly 1 am and the kids will wake me in some hours…
    GMO corn and soy (and others) are still viable life forms – in that they grow and are stock – not units of production as such but are part of the harvest. They interact with soil sun and water and fertilizer and just do their thing being crops in the sun. Imagine a world where the necessary inputs in a commercial system (people)- needed constant genetic tweaks ($$$), were weak and needed huge inputs to keep healthy (like the antibiotics dumped into the ocean pens for Salmon production etc) and, they also produced infertile or shitty seed (progeny) – thus allowing for genetic control of that aspect. Leave nothing to nature and everything to science and you will get heaps of control and heaps of money – until you don’t, and the second law of thermodynamics just crashes down.
    I really need to meditate.

zerosum
    Participant

“The vaccines” are authorized because of an emergency – “The pandemic”.
    When will the pandemic be declared over?

http http://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/they-cant-even-keep-lies-straight-fda-cdc-condradict-pfizer-claim-theres-no-need-booster

Just hours after Pfizer and its partner BioNTech announced their plan to seek federal authorization to market a “booster” jab that they said would provide better protection against COVID variants like Delta, the FDA and CDC issued a joint statement contradicting Pfizer by claiming that there’s no evidence that booster vaccines will be necessary.

The two federal entities said the US is “fortunate to have highly effective vaccines that are widely available for those 12 and up” and “Americans who have been fully vaccinated do not need a booster shot at this time.”

Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

All of the “savings” from refinancing their mortgage was eaten by inflation, the fed is playing with fire.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-much-are-prices-up-heres-one-familys-day-to-day-expenses-11625841223

Peter 47
    Participant

I think that the authors of the book “What really makes you ill” which took them 10 years to research
    and was written before covid are giving us best answers about health. Here is an article from their website about covid, there is more there if interested:

COVID: An Overview

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Covid cases in the UK may be going up, but what about deaths? The latest weekly report from the UK government says “Deaths involving COVID-19 increased slightly in the UK in Week 25.” “Slightly” means two more deaths than the prior week (118 deaths vs. 116). These Covid death numbers are so small that they haven’t even been visible on this graph for the past 6 weeks.

Figure 8: Deaths involving COVID-19 increased slightly in the UK in Week 25
    https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/latest

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@absolute

Fauci: “Get over it. Just get over this political statement.”

Said while appearing under a banner reading Republicans Against Public Health

I’m glad somebody else noticed this. These pricks are leveraging off all the division and hatred created by their anti-Trump campaign by associating vaccine hesitancy with Trump supporters. But as I’ve said before, this whole pandemic psyop took on political overtones within weeks of the outbreak. Now they are just coming right out with it, banners and all. No more inuendo: “Stop making this about politics! That’s our job! Just follow the science, which just so happens to be our job too. In other words, do what we say, or else we’ll sic our heavily indoctrinated door-to-door Maoist hordes no you.”

Mr. House
    Participant

“These pricks are leveraging off all the division and hatred created by their anti-Trump campaign by associating vaccine hesitancy with Trump supporters.”

But Biden got he most votes ever, so logic would state that those same people would be jabbed (don’t call it a vaccine) yet only 47% is fully jabbed. Something doesn’t add up 😉

Mr. House
    Participant

Are we waiting on mail in jabs?

DarkMatter
    Participant

Awaited Ivermectin Review Is Out
    — Findings are positive, but critics still want a randomized controlled trial

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/93485

And the bottom line is

Of course, rolling out vaccination as quickly and widespread as possible would negate the need to use ivermectin as a treatment, so big picture, vaccines are the better solution.

You can’t make this stuff up.

I keep saying “They’re trying to kill us”.
    Now, after watching “The Minds of Men” (2018), and reading Webb’s https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/investigative-reports/a-leap-toward-humanitys-destruction/, and listening to her interviews (the Fuelmich interview- TAE July 8), I now see that killing us would be the optimistic outcome. The future envisioned is much, much, much darker than that.
    And they don’t have to succeed- it will be enough to fly under the radar. They want secret labs. They want guinea pigs. Have you seen what they do to guinea pigs (and monkeys and rats and cats and dogs…)? They want human guinea pigs.
    What happens to people who disappear?
    What can they do to people who are declared mentally or physically defective? What rights did [do] folks in care homes have?
    That “satan” part of the plot (ancient “knowledge”) is starting to look pretty realistic.

I don’t believe in voodoo, but it matters, dear, that “they” do.

I wrote this before I read anything- I have some catching up to do.

Germ
    Participant

Dr Vernon Coleman is on the verge of tears at what’s happening

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/how-many-children-will-die-because-of-this-woman_uyTSsxwWZ8l7hVM.html

Germ
    Participant

Absolutely must watch

“Propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government,” wrote Edward Bernays, the father of modern propaganda.

Mark Crispin Miller, professor of Media Studies at New York University, discusses the propaganda onslaught that defined the year 2020, when what was dismissed one week is confirmed the next, and why questioning official narratives “necessarily means taking ‘conspiracy theory’ seriously.” 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/2020-a-propaganda-masterpiece-perspectives-on-the-pandemic-xvii_9Ggl5XohFmuwJab.html

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.