Debt Rattle June 1 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 1 2021

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso La lecture 1932   • 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative (OffG) • Thanks For The Labels (Denninger) • After COVID-19 Successes, Pu
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 1 2021]

Timbuk
    Participant

It is well documented and openly admitted: Most people won’t get the virus.

We are talking about a highly infectious respiratory virus with an R0 > 3 (for the original variant). How am I supposed to take the rest of it seriously?

Django
    Participant

Polder Dweller your link yesterday shows documents describing the import of Covid19 medical eqipment in 2017.
    A genuinely embarrassing situation and one which will be difficult to explain even by such clever fellows as the WHO.

absolute galore
    Participant

“Ashrai live for hundreds of years and will come up to the surface of the water once each century to bathe in the moonlight which they use to help them grow.

“It is proven that the steel of the fish farm cages draws many ashrai to the surface, with only one result: they melt.”

It warned that male fishermen would be in danger as the fairies “will attempt to lure him with promises of gold and jewels into the deepest part of the ocean to drown or simply to trick him”.

I don’t see these claims as being any more fantastical than our beliefs in endless oil, techno-salvation, Elon Musk on Mars, ceaseless money-printing, or the origins and effects of Covid-19. In fact these days I would put my money on the fairies.

absolute galore
    Participant

@ Timbuk: Have more than 50% of the people you know come down with Covid symptoms of any kind? If not, that might be proof that most people don’t get the virus? (Seeing as how most of the science now says masks are basically theater and lockdowns are ineffective at best.) I believe there has also been evidence presented that a good chunk of the population is not very susceptible to Covid-19 due to something about T-cells. Also prior exposure to similar earlier viruses. Although I will be the first to admit there is so much conflicting evidence out there that some of these claims are hard to verify. However, I can report that most of the people I know who tested positive had no or mild symptoms. Thankfully, nobody I know personally has died, and the deaths I am aware of are “friends of friends” or further removed than that.

I certainly would prefer not to come down with the virus, but especially now that I have some medicinal compounds in my cupboard, I am not living in fear. I just hope something more deadly is not in the offing any time soon…

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/06/useful-cyber-pandemic.html
    From “Event 201” to “Cyber Polygon”: The WEF’s Simulation of a Coming “Cyber Pandemic”​ , Whitney Webb​ 2/5/21
    Last year, the World Economic Forum teamed up with the Russian government and global banks to run a high-profile cyberattack simulation that targeted the financial industry, an actual event that would pave the way for a “reset” of the global economy. The simulation, named Cyber Polygon, may have been more than a typical planning exercise and bears similarities to the WEF-sponsored pandemic simulation Event 201 that briefly preceded the COVID-19 crisis.​..
    …​When the world’s most powerful people, such as members of the WEF, desire to make radical changes, crises conveniently emerge—whether a war, a plague, or economic collapse—that enable a “reset” of the system, which is frequently accompanied by a massive upward transfer of wealth.
    ​ ​In recent decades, such events have often been preceded by simulations that come thick and fast before the very event they were meant to “prevent” takes place. Recent examples include the 2020 US election and COVID-19. One of these, Event 201, was cohosted by the World Economic Forum in October 2019 and simulated a novel coronavirus pandemic that spreads around the world and causes major disruptions to the global economy—just a few weeks before the first case of COVID-19 appeared.​..
    ​Rather than preparing for a potential medical pandemic, Cyber Polygon 2020 focused on preparing for a “cyberpandemic,” one that mainstream media outlets like the New Yorker claim is “already underway.”​…​
    ​ ​Cyber Polygon 2020 was both an ad for pro-Russian relations and a promotional exercise for Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset. Some of the people who took part and supported the Cyber Polygon event are involved at the highest levels of cyber intelligence; some may have even been unofficial representatives of their national state intelligence apparatus. The decisions of several national governments to participate directly in the WEF-led Great Reset is no “conspiracy theory.” For instance, the incoming Biden administration sent its climate envoy, John Kerry, to the WEF annual meeting last month, where Kerry underscored the US commitment to the Great Reset agenda and the associated Fourth Industrial Revolution that seeks to automate most jobs being currently performed by humans. With the governments of Russia, China, the US, the UK, Israel, Canada, and India, among others, on board with this transnational agenda, it becomes deeply unsettling that high-ranking operatives in both the public and private sectors joined the WEF to conduct a simulation of a crisis that would clearly benefit the Great Reset agenda.​..
    ​ ​A massive cyberattack, such as that simulated at Cyber Polygon 2020, would allow faceless hackers to be blamed for economic collapse, thus absolving the real financial criminals of responsibility. Furthermore, due to the difficult nature of investigating hacks and the ability of intelligence agencies to frame other nation states for hacks they in fact committed themselves, any boogeyman of choice can be blamed, whether a “domestic terror” group or a country unaligned with the WEF (for now, at least) like Iran or North Korea.​..
    ​https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/02/investigative-reports/from-event-201-to-cyber-polygon-the-wefs-simulation-of-a-coming-cyber-pandemic/

Here is the under-2 minute-advert for the “cyber pandemic with COVID-like characteristics”. It appeals to my fears.
    It works much better than that “You’ll own nothing and be happy” drivel.
    This is a real threat. My heart is beating faster and my attention is focused. I need to know a lot more about this!
    https://www.weforum.org/videos/a-cyber-attack-with-covid-like-characteristics

Michael Reid
    Participant

For your amusement

ctbarnum
    Participant

Denninger explains we are past COVID after the second wave and the vaccines did nothing. Frankly, I won’t get one, and will try to convince my doctor today, that a blood clot either means I go deaf (due to poor circulation in my neck) or die. No on both counts.

“It takes 2 weeks after the second dose before you’re “protected.” The peak was on January 8th. The first doses went into arms on December 14th, so zero people had received two doses by the 8th of January and had it become effective, and more-damning was the beginning of actual vaccination in real people on a national basis was right around that time — yet no vaccine is effective instantly.

The peak here in this county for cases was in fact on the 14th of December. A literal zero persons had been vaccinated before that day; the case rate was collapsing by the end of the month, down by more than 50% over those two weeks, yet not a single person was immune by virtue of vaccination on January 1st 2021.

Not one.”

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242570.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Most of the people with severe symptoms will never be critically ill.
    And most of the people who get critically ill will survive.

It needs to be said that a lot of these people go on to have some pretty serious health-challenges, from either post-viral syndrome or damage done by persistant internal blood-clots. However, we could treat these people, but our Lords And Masters Who Know What’s Best For Us insist that we must not do so, and amend calls to do this posted on social media with their own lies, often more than once for the same post.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Will we attempt to break out? That’s not likely for many.

““They’ve turned the whole world into an open-air prison.””

COVID is over…if you want it

Dr. D
    Participant

Apparently in Spain, they lecture in the nude. Why not? I don’t mind.

They intend to wreck the world on purpose with illogic, then having killed millions and brought everyone to desperation, trot out their “saviour”. Aliens! Maitreya! Al Gore! Who cares??? The only thing that matters is they will then STOP paying trillions to make a mess every day, and the waters will instantly calm.

They’re doing a good job with food right now. It’s going up nicely. But as they promise, your energy will be going up too, following your health care and education, already a ten-bagger, bankrupting everyone with high prices and no delivery.

All as voluntary, as unnecessary as the non-working lockdowns, where every locked-down place is the worst, and every open location is the best. We do the #Opposite, because #Logic! Or in this case, #AntiLogic.

Oroboros
    Participant

Karl D’s droll piece should be added to the student loan clusterfu*k.

Not only does taking an experimental drug when not needed lower someone’s desirability index, having $150,000 in student debt which the potential partner assumes is also quite a bummer.

No judgement in health matters plus no judgement in financial matters.

Hmm, they have a really cute derriere but I think I’ll pass on this one.

Add to this plunging fertility rates in both sexes from environmental toxicity and a general dumbing down of culture in general and Idiocracy, the movie, is lookin’ right on the mark.

zerosum
    Participant

Imagine the spoon, Imagine bending the spoon
    Puppets masters: Time to stop the experiments. The puppets are waking up.
    The puppets are not responding as expected, as programmed
    1. “Gone fishing” by themselves.
    2. Men and Women don’t want to share their stimulus experiences
    3. Happiness is absence of pain.
    4. Inputs of “Stimulus” requires overdoses to be effective.

———
    Then covid replaced the spoon/happened
    https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/what-the-matrix-predicted-about-life-in-2019.html
    FEB. 8, 2019
    19 Things The Matrix Predicted About Life in 2019 How a 1999 Keanu Reeves movie anticipated (almost) everything about the world of today.
    By Vulture Editors

absolute galore
    Participant

Mr. Roboto wrote: 90It needs to be said that a lot of these people go on to have some pretty serious health-challenges, from either post-viral syndrome or damage done by persistant internal blood-clots.”

I’ve seen anecdotal stuff in MSM “features” but no real studies at this point. In fact, as I posted yesterday, the “long Covid” fears in kids has been pretty much found to have been much ado about nothing, as per an article in the NYT. Not saying this kind of thing does not happen–it also happens with regular flus and infections–but I’m not convinced thatit is “a lot of these people” and how serious or long-lasting these reported health challenges are.

Michael Reid
    Participant

I am a surgical ICU nurse.
    These masks do not work to prevent you from getting COVID.
    These masks do not work to prevent you from giving COVID to someone else.
    These masks work to turn you into an obedient slave.

absolute galore
    Participant

John Day wrote: ” ​A massive cyberattack, such as that simulated at Cyber Polygon 2020, would allow faceless hackers to be blamed for economic collapse, thus absolving the real financial criminals of responsibility.”

Yes, depressing that these people always escape blame.

If these scenarios are true, it just seems like the next level in the Shock Doctrine playbook. Rather than wait for natural disasters like hurricanes, or terrorist attacks, or bursting bubbles, to implement new “policies,” TPTB now actually create the disasters in order to implement the behavioral changes desired by the enforced responses.

Germ
    Participant

Conflicts of Interest
    Covid-19: How independent were the US and British vaccine advisory committees?

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1283

Germ
    Participant

“We carried out a docking study to determine if ivermectin might be able to attach to SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor-binding domain bound with ACE2. The ivermectin docking we identified may interfere with the attachment of the spike to the human cell membrane”

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32871846/

Michael Reid
    Participant

The mRNA “vaccine” does not work to prevent you from getting COVID.
    The mRNA “vaccine” does not work to prevent you from giving COVID to someone else.
    The mRNA “vaccine” works to lower your life expectancy.

zerosum
    Participant

“…. the behavioral changes desired by the enforced responses”

I see Unintended consequences …. unexpected results ….. uncontrolled responses
    A reset/reboot is on the agenda.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“For months, reports have been circulating that people vaccinated against corona can spread the spike protein and transfer it to unvaccinated people. They would also become super spreaders of the virus. The reports are now confirmed by Luigi Warren, the inventor of mRNA technology.”

Inventor of mRNA technology confirms: vaccinees become super spreaders

Now we can explain why in every country where they started vaccinating that the number of cases quickly increased followed two weeks later by the number of deaths.

Dr. D
    Participant

Super spreaders to whom? Half are vaccinated, therefore don’t get very ill. Half are healthy or natively immune.

Are they proposing which of the two groups are dying? I don’t see anecdotal on either group dying in large. mRNA are sickly, but not dying.

If “cases”, who cares? Cases never meant anything and don’t mean anything now. Even if 90% weren’t fake 40 cycles, we “get” coronaviruses constantly without noticing. It’s called a “cold”. (Article in Dutch) I probably already “had” it ten times by now, but when you live under a bridge, you get a lot of sunlight every day.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Another part of the great reset?

A cyber attack is grinding Australia’s biggest meat processor to a halt and the fallout is causing disarray for farmers and the livestock trade around the country.

This is JBS, the same company that is under cyber attack in the US. Brilliant strategy, isn’t it: allow far too many abattoirs to be owned and controlled by the one organisation, and then connect them all to the Internet so that they’re readily compromised.

In some ways, the Internet is as much a vector of infection as anything or anyone else. Sending the entire Internet into quarantine might be a good strategy.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“(Article in Dutch)”

Click on the American flag and you get the article in English. I thought I had posted the English version but perhaps it defaults to Dutch.

oxymoron
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Brett Weinstein interviews Dr Pierre Kory

Epic interview, Dr Kory and his frontline group FLCCC

Home

Deserve the medal of honor for courage under fire.

COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century: DarkHorse Podcast with Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein

Oroboros
    Participant

Dr Kory and the FLCCC have a ton of nonpareil medical credentials, track records and treatment history.

The suppression of Ivermectin is truly a crime against humanity.

Humanity had better grow a pair before it arrives at it’s coup de grâce

Coup Coup

Mister Roboto
    Participant

we “get” coronaviruses constantly without noticing. It’s called a “cold”.

I’m pretty sure that our old friend the rhinovirus (common cold) isn’t a coronavirus.

Not saying this kind of thing does not happen–it also happens with regular flus and infections–but I’m not convinced thatit is “a lot of these people” and how serious or long-lasting these reported health challenges are.

Regardless of their numbers, the fact that we could be treating what’s wrong with them but we’re not because reasons, is enough to make me want to just give up on homo sapiens.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Thanks for embedding the interview video, oroboros. I’ll watch it right now before the Stalinist Police take it down.

VietnamVet
    Participant

I am the camp that Coronavirus Pandemic is real. So many money-making hospital beds were swamped that nation states were forced to act. Except, they could not in the West. Governments had been dismantled; democracy kaput. Industry across the board has been consolidated, deregulated (fines are the cost of business) and dysfunctional. PR (marketing) became 100% propaganda. “Safe and effective vaccines”. When profits matter more than lives (PG&E burning down Paradise CA), everyone is on the own.

Hacks are shutting down gasoline pipelines and meat packing plants. Security costs money. With the next winter’s fourth coronavirus spike, no meat or gasoline, a Texas Freeze 2022 sequel will engulf America. Unvaccinated Russian Scapegoats will be blamed for the chaos and the disunity of the United States. Not the real cause, the global plutocracy’s divide and conquer reign.

TAE Summary
    Participant

* Faerie puppeteers lure fishermen to death with promises of gold and jewels in a despair closet
    * How many people do you know that have had the virus? Prepare accordingly
    * Cyber attack could reset the global economy via a blue screen of death event; Simulate then activate; A cyber-attack has shut down meat production; A day without internet costs $50 Billion; Time to mask up and social distance your computer
    * Most people won’t get Covid; Most people who do get Covid won’t get critically ill; Most people who get critically ill from Covid won’t die; Most people who die with Covid die from something else
    * Covid came and went on its own; Covid is over if you want; Masks filter out all particles of free will larger than 5 microns
    * In Spain they lecture desnudo or better yet desnuda
    * Vaccines lower life expectancy; Vaccines may diminish fertility; The vaccinated are spreaders; Vaccination lowers your desirability; “Sorry but I don’t want your spike protein inside me”
    * Long haul fears may be much ado about nothing
    * Ivermectin blocks spike receptor binding; TPTB block ivermectin; Ivermectin suppression is a crime against humanity; “I never actually hurt anyone, I was just ordering followers”
    * I see unintended consequences everywhere; Most don’t even know they’re unintended

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.