Debt Rattle March 26 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 26 2021

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Scène de rue à Montmartre 1887   • Biden’s Press Conference: Get Ready For President Kamala Harris (Malic) • Better Not Vaccinat
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 26 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Vincent van Gogh Scène de rue à Montmartre 1887

It’s finished…done…
    …and so bloody real…
    I can hardly breath…

straightwalker
    Participant

@all
    My books (fiction and poetry) are available, free, in various ebook formats at:

smashwordsDOTcomFORWARDSLASHbooksFORWARDSLASHviewFORWARDSLASH3833

This will bring up “Michelangelo’s Shoulder,” a collection of stories. Scroll down for a list of the others.
    Thanks,
    straightwalker

Vincent van Gogh Scène de rue à Montmartre 1887

It’s finished…done…
    …and so bloody real…
    I can hardly breath…

Sotheby’s auctioned it for over €13 million yesterday. It was one of the few remaining van Goghs in private hands, had been for over a century.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Also in Holland: GPs will now be fined for prescribing HCQ or ivermectin. As infection numbers are soaring back up to where they were early January.

Frankly, it’s bizarre because if you read the Nature article referred to in the text, it finishes with this:

Ending transmission of the virus is one way to return to normal. But another could be preventing severe disease and death, says Stefan Flasche, a vaccine epidemiologist at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. Given what is known about COVID-19 so far, “reaching herd immunity through vaccines alone is going to be rather unlikely”, he says. It’s time for more realistic expectations.

In other words, we need cures like ivermectin, dexamethasone, HCQ and anything else that will help, but as Dr D would say, let’s not do science.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

While watching Biden’s press-conference, some rakes on my Twitter feed were saying “Uh-oh, the adderall is wearing off!”

Dr. D
    Participant

Remember how I said the $1.9T (I wrote $1.4T, sorry) wouldn’t be $1,400/hour for 2,000 years?

Yeah, well they’re already passing a $3T bill a month after that. Vertical debt parabola, much?

I said we’re at $1T/mo, that was hyperbole — because: future — but now it isn’t. After that $2T/mo, then $4T, then $8T. How much can you take? Well I dunno, but I know you can’t double a Trillion each month without breaking something. You can’t quadruple rates in a few months without breaking something.

We’re doing both.

Also things I’ve said: they wanted to place Kamala as the candidate. She’s the only one that’s an adequate soulless, murdering, slave-selling, child-running psychopath. And here we are. As she had zero support among Blacks, Asians, Democrats, they had to shove her in under a useless Joe, then pop up like yesterday’s Neo-moles when no one was looking or voted for her, ever. Okey-doke. Good luck with that. Even Joe, most popular president in world history, is ratioed 36:1 on all his web videos. Kamala is WAY less popular than he is.

See why we have democracy? Or a representative constitutional republic with democratic institutions?

Because “Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”

Aaaaaaand Americans no longer have 300 million guns, one for every man, woman, and child. Thanks to the mass shooting shenanigans during the Obama years, we now have 400 million. We the people added more guns JUST THE LAST YEARS than any standing army on planet earth. And y’all couldn’t beat Afghanistan using sheep to throw sticks and stones at you.

Well, anyway, here we are.
    “The Eastern world, it is explodin’
    Violence flarin’, bullets loadin’
    You’re old enough to kill but not for votin’
    You don’t believe in war, but what’s that gun you’re totin’?
    And even the Jordan river has bodies floatin’

But you tell me over and over and over again my friend
    Ah, you don’t believe we’re on the eve of destruction.

But without terrible events to point to, as someone else said, “Nothing changes without some pain.

Especially in America, we love going up to the last minute, with the James Bond timer, racing to the cliff edge. …And then win anyway. If we didn’t, where’s the fun in life? With these idiots in charge, it’s so easy to win we have to put some entertaining obstacles in place just to make it a challenge.

Or maybe we should wear a helmet and be locked in a closet for a week like Toronto says we should do to all good children?

“Boris Johnson, 2004”

They’re lying. I don’t know how to make it any clearer. If they said it, it’s a lie.

“Anthony Fauci has been saying that the country needs to vaccinate 70% to 85% of the population to reach herd immunity”

He’s lying. His first number was like 45%. So was he lying then, or lying now? Trick question: he’s always lying. If he said it, it’s a lie.

“US Lockdowns Didn’t Stop Covid – But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Pointless (F.)”

There’s nothing you can say to that. That’s what passes for logic in a land of the criminally insane.

Let’s see: they killed all poor people and enriched all rich people. They ended all human rights forever. Free speech has been erased for profit and we can arrest and hold anyone, at any time, for any length if we “suspect” a disease that kills almost no one. Nope! Looks good to me! Carry on, my wayward son.

“CNN’s Defense of Cuomo’s Special COVID Privileges is Grotesque (Greenwald)”

The fact that we talk about this instead of the greatest mass murder in NY State history is what is grotesque. Andy used lame pick-up lines? Oh Noes.

“Tesla & Bitcoin Are Perfect Bedfellows (Mitch Feierstein)”

Yes, except one is a scam and one reveals and is powered by a scam.

“UNHCR: So what is really happening in Yemen?”

The U.N. is sitting around, doing nothing, saying nothing, approving of it all, defending OPCW fabrication, while Saudi is the chair of the human rights commission right after Sudan. Oh wait: did they have a sit in? Did they censure Raytheon, U.K. and the U.S.? No? Did they put them on notice by issuing a warrant for Cheney and Rumsfeld in the Hague? Funny how your words mean nothing to me. You’re lying. You’re Bread and Circus without the bread. Maybe “Bread and Puppet.”

“It Might Take Weeks’ to Free ‘Beached Whale’ Ship Stuck in Suez Canal (RT)”

Found the weirdest thing in “Hereletmegooglethatforyou.com” hundreds of news stories desperately clarifying that the name of the ship is not “Evergreen”, that’s the shipping company. Um, correct. AND WHY IS THAT RELEVANT, either to the world or to the coincidence of the HRC “Ever Given” being “Evergreen”? “In other news, Sasquatch isn’t real and Francisco Franco is still dead!” You’re wasting media columns protesting this why?

That’s way weirder than the coincidence itself.

Btw, the tug getting its fat -ss out of the way of danger is the “Barak”. Oh, and the “Mosaed”. The cargo ship that it’s blocking has call letters “WMD.”

https://www.vesselfinder.com/

Maybe we’re all in a simulation. I wouldn’t know. If it’s just a coincidence that Jesus appear in your buttered toast, why are you writing a thousand articles about it? Who cares if it’s Ever Green, Ever Given, or the HMS Pinafore? YOU DO. Not me.

“Looks like @JamesGRickards Ice 9 not so crazy now.”

…Or on purpose if you freeze all human activity on with violent force of (non)law, and all supply chains stall for reasons no person can seem to identify. And then: so what? Why would I care? Money isn’t water. I’ll use Yap Stones, you narrow-minded simpletons. I’ll use cigarettes and tuna. I’ll use Ithaca Dollars. I’ll use Tide pods and Amazon cards. I’ll use blocks of heroin like Wall Street does.

Oh and you think I’ll use Bitcoin and precious metals?

As Marvel would say: “What a bunch of a-holes.”

Go ahead and stop me from texting a 32-digit number and trading canned goods with my friends. I’ll wait.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

And the sad thing is, if I were to ask my Democratic-Party-supporting mother about what she thought about the Prez’s first presser, I’m sure she would all but rave about what an all-time great performance it was. :-/

zerosum
    Participant

A black swan, covered in oil.
    https://www.rt.com/business/519108-us-import-record-oil-russia/

In 2020, Russia became the third-largest oil supplier to the US, outpacing Saudi Arabia, world’s biggest exporter, according to Bloomberg calculations based on customs and EIA data. Russia’s share of American oil exports currently stands at a record-high seven percent.
    American refineries reportedly loaded 538,000 barrels of Russian crude and oil products daily, breaking a decade-old record.
    Canada shipped 4.1 million bpd,
    while Mexico sold about 750,000 bpd

caused by the lack of access to Venezuelan crude, targeted by US sanctions. Moreover, shipments of crude from OPEC nations were significantly reduced amid the cartel’s pact on cutting output. US energy majors, including Exxon Mobil, Chevron and Valero Energy were among the key buyers of oil and petroleum products from Russian producers.
    —–
    Another black swan covered in oil.

US, Lobbyists and Arm Dealers Scramble to Reposition Amid Impending Saudi Defeat in Yemen

US, Lobbyists and Arm Dealers Scramble to Reposition Amid Impending Saudi Defeat in Yemen
    Recent developments in the Yemen war are increasingly pointing to the possibility that Biden’s ostensible moves towards peace may simply be an attempt to control the narrative and save face around what is looking like yet another defeat in the long-running American-sponsored global war on terror.

by Raul Diego

Here is what you need to know about the situation in Yemen.
    6 years of conflict in Yemen
    20 million Yemenis in need of humanitarian assistance
    4 million Yemenis displaced
    5 million only a step away from famine
    So what is really happening in Yemen?

——–
    Black swans covered in oil are everywhere
    https://www.rt.com/news/519117-evergreen-ship-stuck-suez-canal/
    the ship remains wedged on the sand, with its GPS tracking data showing that it has only experienced minor changes in its position in the past 24 hours.

http://www.shiptraffic.net/2001/04/suez-canal-ship-traffic.html
    Another link to GPS ship tracking data
    ———-
    Looking for oil soaked black swans in Venezuela
    https://www.worldoil.com/search-results?q=Venezuelan+&range=1&sort=date
    Maduro enlists foreign oil companies to help end U.S. sanctions
    News 3/20/2021
    New U.S. sanctions on traders choke Venezuela’s oil exports
    News 3/2/2021
    Chevron, Reliance request U.S. unwind some Venezuela oil sanctions
    News 1/28/2021
    Millions of barrels of sanctioned Venezuelan crude finding their way to China
    News 1/25/2021
    Venezuelan crude exports nosedive as OPEC+ preps output increase
    News 1/1/2021
    All carrot, no stick: Biden seeks negotiations with Venezuela’s Maduro and his allies
    News 12/18/2020
    —–

madamski cafone
    Participant

What is it about toilet paper? God’s Chosen Metaphor for human folly?

Anticipated TP Shortage

Dr. D
    Participant

“Dr. Anthony Fauci said during a Friday White House press briefing that ‘most scientists believe COVID-19 didn’t come from a lab,’ contradicting viral comments to CNN by former CDC Director Robert Redfield.”

So did the UN biological weapons director. So I’ll make this easy: He’s lying.

P.S. he also funded the lab he claims it didn’t escape from, but…no motive or nuttin’.

Over/Under on Suez stall crashing the worldwide banking system right on cue?

Bill7
    Participant

‘Who is Shaking the Jar?’, by Jim Quinn:

“..The monstrous effort to polarize the country by the psychopaths in suits pulling the strings of societal disgruntlement has the ultimate purpose of subjugation and dominion over every aspect of our lives. They no longer feel the need to conceal their treachery, as they openly proclaim their Great Reset, where you will own nothing and be happy – living in a 200 sq ft shipping container, eating synthetic meat, drinking Gates endorsed reprocessed piss, snacking on bugs, and praying their windmill and solar power works on calm cloudy days as a frigid winter storm front arrives.

None of this is an accident. It is not occurring naturally. This is the result of a designed blueprint to control and rule the world by a relatively small cadre of billionaire oligarch globalists, Big Tech despots, bought off politicians, the banking cabal fronted by their puppets at the Federal Reserve, surveillance state operatives, military industrial complex parasites, captured corporate media, mega-corporations, and mid-level government apparatchiks sucking on the teat of the Deep State..”

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/03/22/who-is-shaking-the-jar/

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Herd Immunity Is Near, Despite Fauci’s Denial (WSJ)

Back in December, the CDC wrote that “1 in 7.7 total COVID-19 infections were reported.”
    In January, the CDC changed this (for whatever reasons) to “1 in 4.6 total COVID–19 infections were reported.”

The reported cases in the US now stand at 31 million.

Even using the more conservative multiplier (4.6) from the CDC, this means that at least 140 million in the US were infected, which is 42% of the population. Adding to this the 26% of the US who got at least one dose of the vaccine so far, gives 68% of the population. There is some double counting error due to some previously infected people getting the vaccine, but still, this supports the claim that some level of “herd immunity” could be very close, if not already here.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/burden.html

.. this supports the claim that some level of “herd immunity” could be very close, if not already here.

Somewhere in there, I think you have to add natural immunity. Harder to gauge than counted infections and vaccinations (which don’t make people immune as far as we know), but potentially substantial.

I don’t see any rejected comments – by WP- anymore. Anyone still have issues, or did I solve the problem?

sumac.carol
    Participant

Riddle me this -maybe I’m missing something: Why is it a transgression for doctors to use Ivermectin for covid when evidently doctors have been throwing this, that and the other thing (aspirin etc) at it all this time. I don’t understand.

I want to share another miracle cure I have been working with: silver. Colloidal is good, nanoparticles silver is even better. I used it to cure my dog of lyme disease ( after 2 unsuccessful 30 day rounds of doxycycline) and I am using it to great effect on my cat that has the feline equivalent of HIV. The vet told me that my cat was a poor candidate for full mouth tooth extraction (needed to control his HIV). I irrigated the cat’s mouth several times daily with silver (added cbd for pain relief) and he is eating like a champ – and his mouth no longer stinks.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Our faith in the grand schemes of mentally deranged megalomaniacs is touching. It has its appeal: if they can fuck the world up per plan, then (we tell ourselves), we can fix the world up per plan. We’re sure of it. After all, it wasn’t us who submitted, for sake of convenience and comfort, to the rule of abject imbeciles.

See the blueprint!? What could possibly go wrong?

World domination by people crazy in a way different from us looks viable on paper but, like communism or capitalism, doesn’t pan out so well in practice. These people try to rule the world because their minds are that fucked up, not because they have a genuine clue how to achieve such a thing any more than we minions are able to take control of human culture and reliably, predictably, safely run it successfully for the common good.

Oh, it is plausible that mentally deformed idiot geniuses (Elon Musk comes to mind) could put the world under iron fist rule etc. It is also plausible that humanity can live in peace among itself. It hasn’t happened since we began recording history except for the Neolithic outposts of (what I’ll call) pre-Edenic holdouts in various deserts and rain forests, but it is technically plausible in a delightfully far-fetched way.

What is doable, just barely but nonetheless we’ve all seen it happen, is that two people learn to love, cherish, honor and respect each other even after finding out what shits each other can be.

^&*

If the Evergreen company’s Evergiven container ship was run aground on purpose to stall the economy, why bother with pre-fab astro-virus schemes? Covid as a scam has only weakened the power of the flophouse fools we call government and industry. Joni Mitchell once said to a boyfriend she was dumping (Graham Nash of ‘Our House’ fame) left him a note:

‘If you hold sand too tightly in your hand, it will run through your fingers.”

Fauci is already a laughingstock and increasingly vulnerable to bad consequences both legal and illegal. Without a pre-existing bureaucratic power structure, these guys couldn’t run a lemonade stand. They’re destroying the power structure. The result will be chaos of the civil war variety, not totalitarian ant hill empires run by media pheromone trails. Those trails are what we’re following to our collective catastrophe, not to global dominion by comic book Moriartys.

60 years ago, similar simians in suits earnestly believed in atomic power too cheap to meter. They weren’t megalomaniacs wanting sociopathic and narcissistic control of the world, they were bureaucrats looking to Make the World a Better Place, with full support of government, business, and back then, vox populi..

They were wrong. So are the Muskygates of our time. Yes, they are crashing things. Yes, they probably perceive at least some of it as “controlled demolition” going according to plan. But some of it terrifies them, which cues their narcissistic tendency to avoid truth that hurts their feelings, and the sociopathic tendency to not be adequately scared of their maniacal acts.

Fleas riding the tail of a very large tiger thinking the tiger won’t bite them because they’re on its tail and the tiger wouldn’t bite its own tail, would it? Normally, no: but if some rich yeast-brain lights that tail on fire, you betcha.

madamski cafone
    Participant

The best we can be, or so I believe.

Fools in Love

phoenixvoice
    Participant

https://olhardigital.com.br/en/2021/03/01/medicina-e-saude/pacientes-que-fizeram-tratamento-precoce-tem-mais-infeccao-por-covid-19/?gfetch=2021%2F03%2F01%2Fmedicine-and-health%2Fpatients-who-had-early-treatment-have-more-covid-infection-19%2F

I’m going to save myself the time typing and figure you all can see how the study doesn’t support the conclusion. I am reminded of the old ads showing a doctor expressing his preference for a particular brand of cigarettes.

straightwalker
    Participant

@Raul
    My comment had a long line truncated. When I tried to edit, I was tagged as a spammer. It should read as follows. Trying to share my work with the excellent TAE community. Hope this posts.

My books (fiction and poetry) are available, free, in various ebook formats at:

smashwordsDOTcomFORWARDSLASHbooks
    FORWARDSLASHviewFORWARDSLASH3833

This will bring up “Michelangelo’s Shoulder,” a collection of stories. Scroll down for a list of the others.
    Thanks,
    straightwalker

madamski cafone
    Participant

“…did I solve the problem?”

Lots of words. words nerds birds.

A pair of pragraphs. Izbone.

Izbone is not a real thing.

A link:

https://antiwar.com/

More words and pizza galleris. NO peanuts. Yes, no bananas.

A youtube of a birdie:

Kookaburra

Even more words. Lies lies lies! Frankentruths. Verbal salad.

An image:

corot

Yet more text and a spurious conclusion.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Looks like you fixed it.

WES
    Participant

The joe & kamala puppet show

Is it just my imagination that kamala is trying to bump poor joe out of the white house?
    Yesterday joe’s meds started to wear off about half way through his presser.
    Obviously kamala only gave joe enough meds to last for half an hour!
    With all the political kaos, there just has to be a fight going on behind the curtains!
    Could the fight be over the timing?
    joe ain’t called slow for n’thing!
    Heels Up kamala is in a hurry!
    So we will popular puppet joe get replaced by unpopular puppet kamala?
    Stay tune to the next exciting episode of joe & kamala!

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Bill7

The article that you brought to my attention:
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/03/22/who-is-shaking-the-jar/
    Reflects much of the way that I am thinking these days

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ WES

Your question assumes that there is enough Adderall or such that can be given in a single dose to get Joe through a presser. It also assumes they can control it in a predictable manner. Senility is not a very controllable beastie.

fwiw, it makes more sense to me that they want Joe in there as long as possible so they can hide behind the screen of that smoke coming off his frying neurons. Then Lady Kaka can step in… and serve the same purpose not unlike how Gerald Ford did back when muscle cars and arena rock seemed poised to take over the world and women’s fashion was weirdly metrical: high heels, mini-skirts, maxi-skirts, shortshorts and hot pants.

If our ruling wealthiacs want to maintain some privilege and control over something like a functioning nation, they’ll have to beg Russia to lead the world in rescuing us, I firmly believe. Let the onus of getting us into hot water with Russia fall on Joe and his sucker-puncher, Kamala. By the time 2024 is showing us whether we’ll still hold elections or not, a populist candidate, running a platform based on the reform/ revolution spectrum in a position closer to revolution than reform, would easily come to power free of the taint that Joe and Kamala will likely haveof goading Russia into flexing real muscle, and would be able to justify an accommodationist position that the people might buy.

Save us soulless Putin! Save us from our folly and the relentless acidity of Dmitry Orlov’s sneering truths!

(These evil so-called geniuses are into pedophilia, I believe, because they lack the means to know when a woman is faking orgasm or not. Goes with being an insensitive blood-clot who can’t tell rape from seduction. 11-15 year old girls usually haven’t learned how to fake orgasm yet, so when their whimpering turns to moans, these tinsel-dicked uranians feel oh so powerful.)

Governments change not from democratic political processes or similar make-work jive but from significant numbers of people no longer doing the same old thing. This process is currently experiencing rapidly accelerating catalyzation and will soon reach a point of roiling poised to bubble and boil over.

This is not something career bureaucrats understand (hence the vicioiusness of guys like Stalin: it works handily to consolidate of power in a room of wonky wankers). They especially don’t get the idea that domestic internal revolution is very different from external foreign revolution like the color revolutions we’ve fomented. WIth foreign revolutions fometned by us, they had us to give them money and arms and bail them out.

We have no one. To the extent that China is manipulating our money uber alles government to change us for their benefit, they lack the means to bail us out also: they’re a massive raw materials importer and are run by competent and loyal bureaucrats as dumb as ours but in a different way.

So if we decide to foment revolution within ourselves, if the Palpatine wannabes shake the jar like that, the shaking will quickly be taken over from them by the people and, if we’re lucky, a foreign power powerful enough to straighten us out before someone gets hurt (rather like the USA/foreign investment given earlly post-USSR Russia justified if only to keep a standing nuclear power stable).

WES
    Participant

I have a sneaky suspicion Venezuela’s oil exports are being laundered by Russia before being imported by the US. P.S. Just don’t tell anyone!

The only herd immunity I see being built up these days are to; the virus, lockdowns, masks, Dr. Fasci, the CDC, the WHO, corruption, censoring, being canceled, wokeism, BLM, google, facebook, twitter, the Fed, etc.

The city of Ottawa is asking seniors to help them out by signing up for the jab as they currently have over 38,000 open unbooked appointments available! Some of Ottawa’s seniors must read TAE!

zerosum
    Participant

Update: My vaccine
    Vaccine area, not red, not swollen. Just a little bit sensitive from sleeping on it.
    I went in the mountain, checked out one winter trail cam and installed another.
    The camera shot a doe deer and an cow elk.
    Saw 9 dry campers. Calling for rain this weekend.

Michael Reid
    Participant

“we are in the midst of a government created Depression”

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/03/23/who-is-shaking-the-jar-part-2/

zerosum
    Participant

faking data
    The nurse who gave me my Pfizer vaccine told me that it cost $20.00 for that little bit of vaccine.
    Seeing what was happening, I’ll estimate that the total cost is over $100.00 /vaccine
    To get the vaccine I had to sign a waiver.
    I cannot prove that anything that I’m telling you is true.

V. Arnold
    Participant

To get the vaccine I had to sign a waiver.
    I cannot prove that anything that I’m telling you is true.

Glad to hear you’re doing okay…hang in there…

My sister (70yo) just got her 2nd Pfizer shot Thursday (in Oregon)…so far so good…
    My wife and I reckon we’ll just bide our time for a while…vaccines can wait a while in our day to day…
    Too soon old…too late smart????

Dr. D
    Participant

drinking reprocessed piss, snacking on bugs, and praying their windmill and solar power works”

I heard this week they want a New Green World…and you’re the fertilizer.

V. Arnold
    Participant

I heard this week they want a New Green World…and you’re the fertilizer.

Soylent Green of course!

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.