Debt Rattle March 3 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 3 2021

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

I hate to say it but I used to be good at math. Does that mean I used to be a racist?

NY and California have always been about sex. In Hollywood actresses have to prove their worth on the casting couch. In NY, they have to prove their worth in the governor’s office. If you are a Democrat, then it is perfectly O.K. to keep your women in their proper place.

They are hiding joe because he is cognitively impaired. They need to continue the ruse of joe’s competency until it is time to replace him per their schedule. Heels Up harris.

The WHO thrashes HCQ by saying it doesn’t “prevent” covid-19! Nobody ever said that it “prevented” covid-19! HCQ is used to “treat” people who get covid-19! And the MSM enables this sleight of hand!

In 2008 there were plenty of houses for sale, because there was plenty of deflation.
    In 2021 there are no houses for sale, because there is plenty of inflation!

That the Fed, congress, and joe think they are stimulating the economy is what greater fools do to make matters worst, because they have to be seen doing something! Anything! Their porker is roasting nicely on the BBQ!

I like the cheetas’ reflection much better than the real image! That took great skill!

VietnamVet
    Participant

The Congressional hearings on the Storming of the Capitol are ignoring the elephant in the room just like all of the earlier US government failures. The Plutocrats and their Overseers simply do not want government to work except to increase their own personnel wealth.

Insiders simply cannot conceive that Outsiders (non-corporate/state actors) could attack the Twin Towers or the Capitol. In reality, there have been numerous blowbacks since the proclamation of the Carter Doctrine, arming of Islamic Radicals, globalization, outsourcing of middle class jobs, or intensifying ethnic hatreds (Woke Identity Politics). Ultimately, the global top class will never admit that corporate profits outweigh the deaths of little people. They can bank on it and avoid jail too.

There is a direct correlation of the failure of national public health systems in the Americas and Europe and the number of COVID-19 deaths. Donald J Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci together with supporting players are responsible for the failure of the US public health system and the death of 531,652 Americans to date.

V. Arnold
    Participant

VV
    There is a direct correlation of the failure of national public health systems in the Americas and Europe and the number of COVID-19 deaths. Donald J Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci together with supporting players are responsible for the failure of the US public health system and the death of 531,652 Americans to date.

Absolutely correct! Life here is pretty much back to normal with 84 total covid deaths, and about 35 new cases per day.
    Our healthcare system has remained intact and fully fuctional throughout this pandemic, including as I type.
    The view from here, of the U.S., is that of a menatally ill society gone completely mad…
    My sister, living in Oregon, pretty much confirms my view askew from across the Pacific Ocean…
    With all of the MSM basically corrupted, censored, and almost fully controlled; my first thought about the posting problems here at TAE was attempted censorship because we’re not woke, PC, or otherwise towing a company line…
    I do hope you all appreciate Ilargi’s hard work and efforts to remain free and balanced…in a world which is anything but…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Goddamned it! Edit f&*king failed again.
    I commented about the flatlined Patreon contributions here over many, many months.
    Ilargi’s hard work deserves way more than a paltry $700, no?

My husband and I went out to dinner with two of our favorite people (my sister and brother in law). Then they came over to our house and we chatted and played some bridge and then when they left, we hugged. They were willing to do these things because they had gotten the vaccine.
    I loved hugging my sister and brother in law after all these months.
    There is something terribly wrong with this world.
    I am so happy. I am so sad.

V. Arnold
    Participant
    ₿oogaloo
    Participant

The Snowden video yesterday was worth watching — interesting to hear him say that the small acts of rebellion are worth it, even when we feel powerless. Chris Hedges also talks about small acts of rebellion and defiance. I don’t think I do as much as my conscience is telling me I should do to resist and speak out, but what more should I do? I think that there are many of us that need to better understand the practical steps that we should be taking. I have a hunch that no change will come until people take to the streets, but the whole propaganda machine will be geared to make sure that doesn’t happen, or to co-opt or discredit it if does happen.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Boogaloo
    The Snowden video yesterday was worth watching — interesting to hear him say that the small acts of rebellion are worth it, even when we feel powerless. Chris Hedges also talks about small acts of rebellion and defiance. I don’t think I do as much as my conscience is telling me I should do to resist and speak out, but what more should I do? I think that there are many of us that need to better understand the practical steps that we should be taking.

Such an excellent question…
    There is no set answer, IMO.
    I self-exiled 8 weeks after the March 19, 2003 assault and destruction of Iraq.
    I marched against the Vietnam War; twice.
    I wrote my local capos…
    Did it change anything? Definately nothing out there in the intertubes…
    But, a profound something, changed in me……
    No government shall ever hold sway over me or my life ever again…………….

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.