Debt Rattle May 24 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 24 2023

• This topic has 36 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Raúl Ilargi Meijer.
Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Leonardo da Vinci Ginevra de’ Benci c. 1474-78   • ‘Counteroffensive’ Will Begin ‘Very Soon’ – Ukrainian Intelligence (RT) • Ukraine Can’t Win Ag
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 24 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

“No. The Fed is losing its fight with inflation. That’s why it’s going to try harder. But it’s going to be ineffective. If they couldn’t beat inflation with 5%, they’re not going to beat it with 5.25%.”

Look at the chart for the 10-year. https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=BX%3ATMUBMUSD10Y&insttype=&freq=2&show=&time=13

Rates have stopped, which is why I stopped posting them. But what is that? We built a big flag at 4%, a continuation pattern. What’s 0% to 4%? Well, either 8% to the next stop or +400%, which is 16%. (It will be the former, but that doesn’t mean we won’t far exceed the latter.)

Armstrong and Nenner say rates will rise secularly. Like 30+ years. That’s loss of faith in the “government” or more their ability to pay anyone back. That doesn’t mean the Dow will drop, because if you pull your money out of bonds, were can it go? Not too many places and Stocks is one of them, 10th the size of the bond market.

But even so, look at the Dow: https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=djia&insttype=&freq=2&show=&time=13 or

Dow Jones Long Term Chart On 20 Years

Topping, all new highs relentlessly fail, doming over, Loooooong timescale. Same as other crashes. Where’s the bottom? In a normal world, 7,000. In a worse world, the charts don’t really exist, like tracking the Nikkei before and after WWII. You can write them, but are they the same?

Anyway, that suggests that ALTHOUGH the 10-year is going to 18%, the Dow is dropping 80%. Is that crazy? Nope, that’s what happened in 1979. That’s the GOOD outcome. Best case.

Are You Ready For a Real Recession?
    https://www.oftwominds.com/blogmay23/recession5-23.html

In a real recession, growth doesn’t dip slightly for a few months. It drops for years. In a real recession, employment doesn’t dip for a quarter or two, it plummets hard and keeps dropping, quarter after quarter. In a real recession, borrowing doesn’t dip for a quarter, it goes downhill for years. In a real recession, spending and consumption don’t dip for a few months, they fall off a cliff and then stumble further down the ravine.

In a real recession, the Fed’s tricks no longer work.”

In a real recession, THERE’S CAPITULATION. That is, the Fed doesn’t raise rates and the market just keeps going up.

In 1981, the Stock guys were shooting paper airplanes across the trading floor from each other.

What else is on that Dow chart? It was happily in the lower channel for decades. When did it get out? Go into Dangerland? 1994. Greenspan prints money for Clinton’s election, Summers breaks the thermometer by rigging gold prices. — All official, admitted, no conspiracy. So they printed money and…Yeah, that’s right, printed money out of nothing, suspended all laws and rules, and intentionally caused a boom and bubble. That by definition must explode and collapse.

On that chart, if NORMAL, RESPONSIBLE people were in charge, what would have happened? Dow 2,000 by 2000. Just like the “Dow Theory” “Elliot Wave” guys said. This would have all been over, NORMAL cycles. NORMAL lives. But too bad, so sad, we’re now going to collapse the entire U.S. AND the Dow, AND the Banks, AND the economy as a going concern. Too late for society and culture, that was murdered years ago now.

“DeSantis To Launch 2024 White House Campaign On Twitter Livestream With Elon Musk

I thought he said he wasn’t running. Does anyone know what they’re doing around here?

“Former Deputy Nat’l Security Adviser: FBI, CIA & DOJ Will Rig 2024 Election”

Armstrong says it doesn’t matter what happens or who wins: no one will believe the results of the election. Devolution, in a way.

“New York Democrats Urge Biden To Fast-Track Illegal Alien Work Permits”

What part of illegal…? Oh, nevermind. If they muled 100kg of fentanyl do they get double preferential treatment? What if the illegal crime they committed was in the borders of NY? Same thing? Only if you commit 36 robberies can you get out with no bail for the 37th. If you held a sign supporting enforcement of immigration law, the Slamma! Life without parole. Or if you’re Jewish and want to sit on the swing set in Brooklyn. Jail.

“Crashed with a Nazi flag in it”.

Apparently that’s all bulls—t. …Which you knew because it was reported. The Uhaul lifted over the curb at 1mph, striking nothing. Then nothing happened. The police then took the flag (was it really inside?) and spread it out on the ground for half an hour to create a media photo-op. Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. Do Capital Policemen just keep a Nazi flag in their back pockets now? Like the old unregistered .38 revolver?

There are so many things wrong with this. Like it was CLEARLY created for the EXPRESS purpose of passing the threshold where reporting it as an “Event” at all wasn’t a direct lie. However, we have the camera footage. There was nothing to report. A guy ran out of gas and safely pulled off the highway? …Go on…keep talking I guess. Maybe there’s something here.

And the “Explosives”? Jesus and Mary, it’s FERTILIZER. It’s primary usage of fertilizer is … FERTILIZER. …Which is really expensive right now and a perfect target, I only wish I had stolen some myself, I’d be rich. Only hopped-up drug fiends with a trigger finger to kill, would just SAY (“We make s—t up!”) that fertilizer is “explosives”. Is aluminum foil thermite now? Is lawn mower gas “Chemical weapons”? What. The. Hell.

BTW, this is how they “We Make S—t Up” on the Guilford Four. There was some gasoline and draino under the kitchen sink in an apartment they were in. It suddenly became “IRA terrorist bomb equipment”. THey kept them in solitary for….oh wait, like a few days. Pikers! They got nothin’ on us, keeping trespassers in solitary for YEARS without charges at all!

“surveillance over 278,000 times”

That can’t be right: they said the Secret FISA court was only used in emergencies. And like the AZ election, they would have to review and approve a new warrant case every 1 ½ seconds. Oh wait: they said that was reasonable and legal! “That 200,000 signatures were checked by hand in less than than 1 second a piece is no reason to think they weren’t all done accurately by design!”

“Who lost Saudi Arabia?’

I guess they shouldn’t have tried to murder MBS in Vegas that one night. It all went very, very bad. Alwaleed, the CIA Prince to plant in there then found himself hanging from the Carleton Ritz and I think later got into an unexpected helicopter accident. Maybe something like that? And Erdogan too, saved by Russian warning?

M2 again: Yes, but look at Europe, nothing’s crashing, so kudos to them. They are rotating banks here, but one by one, under control. …NY control, removing it from Davos colonies like the SF Fed. Thus why they need $150B for the “war” which is really doing nothing but filling holes of the Derp State Mafia Op to keep Europe from imploding.

“They’re going to fire missiles into Crimea. The US just gave them the go-ahead..”

Slow escalation to total war to get around having solid opposition throughout the West. Yesterday’s Invasion into Russia was all U.S. army vehicles, I hear. Now all 50 guys were instantly liquidated, but all that’s on purpose. For the 100th time, they want and need WWIII or they’ll all collapse and be exposed.

“We need a large stockpile of weapons and ammunition”

What happened to the LAST1,000 tanks you started with? What happened to the LAST weapons and ammunition we gave you? That’s right, one was blown up the first day, the second one blown up yesterday. It’s not theirs, why should they worry? We’re the ones who paid for it.

“The war can be stopped only if the Russians can make an agreement with the US.”

I’m confused. He seems to be saying the U.S. is at war with Russia. But surely that would be WWIII? Somebody would have to discuss and authorize that?

““the solution would be a European NATO” without the US as a member.”

That would be a Pan-European army, beholden to no government. Then Macron could import all the Poles to shoot French Women in the face, and visa-versa. Classic Praetorian guard stuff, import the Vandals, the Hessians.

Serbian Map: this is what they want for Russia. That’s why they Beta tested it there and it worked great. That’s why the beta test was run at that time: ready to implement with Hermitage in 1994.

“Russia Continues To Supply Gas To EU Via Ukraine – Gazprom (RT)

Where did they get the money? Let me guess: it’s European and American money, via Euro and American Banks. Nice sanctions you got there: entirely optional! The law is whatever I just did. If I did it, it’s Legal! If YOU did it, it’s illegal. Simple. All your things are belong to ME.

““If China is a threat, then what are some G7 members that go for wars”

Easy. A “Threat” is something that hasn’t happened yet. The G7 are in an active, perpetual WAR against all humans on the planet to subjugate the world for Fascism: the perfect merger of corporation and state.

So how many nations has China invaded in the 20th and 21st centuries? How many millions killed? What, the U.S. has murdered 6M people — many women and children since 2001? Gosh, we’ve outpaced the Reich.

• Pentagon Loses A Million F-35 parts (RT) “

Too bad that accounting office got blown up on 911. Those parts are all straight fraud. They bill them for empty boxes. The parts never arrived, are not on the shelf, and therefore “missing”. Must be some Buck Private what took that jet axle home in his pocket! And yes, some is probably stolen and who could possibly buy it? Julio doesn’t have an F-35 to hot rod in Edwards AFB. Stolen parts can only be sold back to Lockheed, cheap, and sold back to Edwards AFB again. C’mon, this isn’t rocket surgery, there are only a few POSSIBLE frauds that could POSSIBLY be run here. There are parts, and there is money. Put the two together and any hick sheriff could crack the case in a few days.

P.S. that’s also all the “$6 Billion Left” in F-Stan. No, hardly anything was “Left” because of 90% fraud, none of it was delivered in the first place. Americans do what they do best: accounting fraud. Bulls—t. Where you could care less if what you say, or write, is true or not. We know we can do this because the auditor also doesn’t care.

“Naturally this has resulted in diminished incentive to engage in serious and timely audits”

The GOP was trying to get any sort of audit or oversight, as is required by the Constitution and Law. Nope. But what’s happening is the Mafia Derp State is out of money and cut off from drug trafficking from F-Stan, Turkey, Ukraine, etc, and need to fill their revenue holes. They have wildly upped human trafficking and r—, child sales, Pharma no-bid, no-work contracts, and here, hundred billion into MIC.

You didn’t think this would be easy, did you? We all wonder why they haven’t released smallpox yet. Is $10B enough for Bill to get a vial of the stuff and break it on 5th Avenue? And still have $100B left over?

“Why the Conspiracy Theory About Trump and Russia Won’t Go Away (Chris Hedges) “

Because nobody wants them to. There are an endless variety for HRC, Biden, etc that hover around too, easy to prove but are never reported on.

“meant the IRS had sided with the officials facing allegations of impropriety.”

This is the whole PURPOSE of government. What’s to understand? Government EXISTS to help friends and destroy enemies. It isn’t that the government had another purpose, like paving roads and was diverted from that laudable end: this is its ONLY goal, from the beginning, middle, and end, it just paves a road badly once in a while as a distraction. This is ALL it does. Every dollar sent to it HELPS injustice, fraud, and nepotism. Remove its powers down to the lowest possible level. A school board gets into non-stop trouble, arresting opposition, yes they do that every day at all the meetings I’ve attended and the sheriff helps, but that’s TINY trouble and fraud compared to sending $150B to the most corrupt location on the planet in pursuit of world war.

Then if WE are not moral, why would you expect people with more power over you to be more moral than you are? If you can’t control yourself, you think somebody else can? You’re only who you are: you’re only as good as you can be. This is the reverse impulse of “Everybody can live at everybody else’s expense”, which is that “we are all better then we ourselves are, honest.” As long as we create a COMMITTEE, a Collectivist. No, hidden and protected by government, handed power with no oversight, you obviously become WORSE. Duh. When has it ever been otherwise?

They make fun of Ayn Rand saying the combined greed of all buinessmen leads to perfect morality? This is the samer, only stupider-er.

Bill Gates, “I regret doing that” …as he grabs his empty wedding ring finger. Again “Well he’s dead, so you always have to be careful.”

Dr. D
    Participant

They are now getting info and tracking exactly who was at J6.

It was HUNDREDS of Feds. Hundreds. Like 20% of the Oathkeepers were Feds. The head of the Proud Boys was a Fed along with six of his top people.

These are still only the ones we KNOW about, legally and officially. We’re already past 100, easy, and of every department, departments we never heard of before now.

Now get something else: it’s possible that none of the Feds had any idea that everyone else there was ALSO a Fed. Compartmentalizaton. So the “government” so to speak, PAYS, literally, all 1,000 members to show up there as “undercover” “informants”. We have their pay stubs. They are unaware that there are only 20 guys who wandered in off the street and 980 “insurgents” are also W2 employees.

...This is not unusual. This is NORMAL. In Vietnam era, Feds showed up to a small-town college peace rally meeting. There were like 10 people. One of them was a Fed, and he recognized the OTHER guy at the meeting as another law enforcement Fed. That’s 20%. 50 years ago.

Do you get the idea of why Americans don’t protest much?

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks Raul. Thanks Dr. D
    Good stuff. I watched the covid European parliament thingy with Dr David Martin etc. I’m still blown away by the lack of agency good people had on the side of common sense and how many bad actors had sway.
    Stunning.

Oroboros
    Participant

What was your favorite form of perverting justice?

Oroboros
    Participant

Here’s your t-shirt to go with that

You want fries with that?

Oroboros
    Participant

And who could forget Wall St

Pro Tip:

Michael Reid
    Participant

There is no democracy in the West, if you challenge the system, they throw you in invisible economic jail, you’re done. Telling the truth is important, keep speaking out.

Kevork Almassian: MidEast Balance of Power Shifting, Pax Americana in Last Phase of Decline

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Kassandra
    Participant

Is it just me, or do the mystery sicknesses and deaths just keep coming?

This week one of the board members of the non-profit I serve on resigned due to mystery seizures. She’s late 30s, 3 small children. Another one of my staff is down with a nasty case of “covid”, at least he’s tested positive via one of those tests and is very sick.

I was also on a retreat this past weekend and one of the women has been vaccinated 4 times (per her) but got covid and lost all her hair. The good news about that situation is no one said anything except “sorry” when she mentioned she believes in vaccines but got sick anyway.

It all seems so weird, like some shoe has got to drop at some point. It seems obvious to me that most people just want to forget this all happened.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ Kassandra
    Hear you. A music student yesterday in his late sixties commented that he has had 5 Covid vaccinations and had Covid three times! Survived them all, though….

I replied that I wasn’t impressed with the Covid vaccine. Back in spring ‘21 there were all of these claims about it but I looked at the study, and the study didn’t support the claims. Besides, I had Covid before the vaccine came out, so getting vaccinated for a disease I’d already had didn’t make much sense. I never got the chicken pox vaccine either, because I had chicken pox as a child. And by now, the claims about the vaccine from spring 2021 have all been proven false.

Chipping away at the mass formation, one bit at a time. Oh, BTW, this student was recently diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.

Mike Tyson said Jamie Foxx suffered a massive heart attack. That was fact- checked down in seconds: nobody knows what happened.

I could almost make a case that Zelensky (the actor) is being handled by Russian secret services and is doing a bang-up job of disarming Europe and depopulating Ukraine of its (nazi) manpower. He’s also strumming “ban-Joe Biden” pretty neatly, as well.
    Belly-up America! Have another shot!

DarkMatter
    Participant

Here’s a scary one I’ve seen from different writers:
    Russian Nukes Don’t Work
    So bomb Crimea or even Moscow. No worries. Russian nuclear weapons are impotent.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Clearly, we are living in a feudal system, complete with Lords, Serfs, and Primae Noctis (check out the sex lives of our so-called “elites” if you don’t believe me). An interesting positive aspect of Feudalism, however (and the feudal structure of governance has been around for a LONG long time) is that it is a self healing system, provided only that the King remains sufficiently powerful to put down rebellions and reinstall the traditional arrangement in places where it has been successfully challenged. Rising up and overthrowing a particular manor of some landed Knight or minor Baron is no big deal if the Duke or King can eventually roll in with powerful troops and put it all right, behead a few uppity serfs, and get the manor house or Barony back on track under new management (or even the old Baron himself, if the serfs hadn’t killed him).

Such challenges (successful or otherwise) can be started from either the inside or the outside, but in either case usually both are involved by the time the rebellion gets big enough to become serious.

And it only becomes serious (speaking in terms of routine day-to-day feudalism) if the King and his allies and minions become too weak to keep the serfs in harness and properly OWNED. All Hell is out for breakfast if THAT happens, because when the slaves cannot be forced or tricked back into their chains the first thing those slaves do is what they’ve always had it in mind to do: own themselves and direct their own activities to the benefit of whomever they choose. No more working and paying and dying for the Lord of the Manor without fair compensation or rights of refusal against the rapacious orders of the useless piece of shit who thinks his serfs , slaves and minions owe him a living, for free.

You can easily conclude how the Lord of the Manor would feel about such a development as that. It would mean no more free lunch, loose women or non-expiring get out of jail free card. Bad. Very very bad.

So if you’re wondering about the nature of the relationship we have with our masters, there you have it. They believe they own us. It is as gob smackingly simple as that. It was and is the way they were born raised and paid to think (and BELIEVE!) , so don’t expect them to change their minds about it anytime soon.

What a Scary-Go-Round of repetitious cycles this world is. It’s bloody Ground Hog Day.

Here is my advice to those dumb shit elites who wants to mistreat people and turn them into slaves and serfs: If you want to assume the status of a “demi-god”, then you better make DAMN sure you’re in close touch with and in humble subservience to the REAL God. Otherwise (i.e. if you forget that you are NOT God, and that He is) then the consequences are going to be more personally gruesome than your shriveled up little mind can imagine. He has rules (called REALITY) and to break those rules results in death, EVERY time. No exceptions.

Oh, and if you’re a slave or serf I’ve got some advice for you, too. The rules is the rules. In other words, the same things that are true for the miscreant “Lord of the Manor” elites are true for you, because in the final analysis it was your complicity that let them do it. You probably accepted a tempting offer of something-for-nothing protection from danger, crime or privations . . . and it was off to the races after that. It’s always the same story. Like I said, a Merry-Go-Round of repeating cycles.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Russia’s top spy argued that Western powers could play a role in ensuring global security and prosperity, but only as one of numerous centers of a multipolar world.
    and predicted that America and Britain’s fate “will be sad.”

https://www.rt.com/russia/576836-top-spy-us-uk-go-devil/

zerosum
    Participant

Destruction/depopulation/control

TAE and the blogsphere are communicating/aware/sharing/
    reacting to what those in power are doing.

PEACE/LOVE WILL WIN/SURVIVE
    ———-
    WAR:
    Expect the blogsphere to be attacked by the A.I.

kultsommer
    Participant

Even though I agree with his stance when it comes to NATO and the West in general, Republika Srbska’s prez Dodik climbed to highest level of power from humble beginning as a war profiteer, mainly cigarettes smuggler, thus earning the nickname “Ronhill”. Just as in US, he’d stolen the election last year. Aside from old fashion staffing of bags and bags of fraudulent voting ballots, there are videos of him visiting job sites and handing 50 KM ($25) notes to workers prior to election. Cash money was from the State budget and driven in the trunk of the car during the “campaigns” – which is to say that Balkan politicians are more blunt, or “honest” if you will, compared to “civilized white-glowed” in the West.
    His dream is separation from Bosnia’s federation where, aside from ridiculous shape of his new kingdom as shown as dark orange fields on the map, border at some places would literally run at streets of the Sarajevo.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Always liked this idea:

Ribbon Power

A dear friend of mine:

Jay Bird

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I’m still blown away by the lack of agency good people had on the side of common sense and how many bad actors had sway.”

And people wonder why I stress adamant individual focus and mostly dismiss the usual Stand Together stuff.

The traditional modes are these:

Broadcast/Centralized Power

Mob Cheese Grater

Then there are radical theories like:

Reality

And just plain standard weirdness:

Muzzle Not the Muzzein
    Real Life

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Sad day.

Tina Turner dies at 83 in Switzerland after a long illness.

https://www.rt.com/pop-culture/576855-tina-turner-dies/

John Day
    Participant

A friend of mine is visiting DC. He flew in.
    Lots of unmarked military with duffle bags and little unit numbers. he looked up the numbers. Chemical warfare specialist uniits.
    Lots of white plains landing, taking off, with small numbers on the tails, too small to read.
    Unmarked soldeirs have dour expressions,he says.

Michael Reid
    Participant

In practically every country, the allowable limit for cash withdrawals and transactions continues to be lowered.

Further, rampant currency debasement is lowering the real value of these ridiculous limits.

Why are governments so intent on phasing out cash? What is really behind this coordinated effort?

Doug Casey on the Death of Privacy… and What Comes Next

If we must kill a thousand to keep just one from dying;
    If we must be mendacious to stop someone from lying;
    If we must crash the system to halt someone from trying-
    We’ve done just as intended: so thank you for complying.

I’m feeling a bit snarky today.

Oroboros
    Participant

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“FORT LEONARD WOOD, Mo. — About 50 Soldiers with the 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, visited Fort Leonard Wood this week to conduct a Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear training event called Operation Steel Box, and speak with Soldiers here about opportunities in the Army Airborne community.”

link (from over two months ago.

Probably lots of nervous nellie nonsense going on more than anything.

After Nord Stream, false flags will be unusually transparent. Of course, “they” are dumb and nuts enough to do something dumb and nuts.

Tina

Oroboros
    Participant

Empire of Lies and Collective West whitewashing the news feed on Ukronaziland

It won’t end well as 80%+ of the planet’s actual population sees through them and hates them.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Over the course of the seven-day exercise, the unit mobilized, processed, deployed, sustained, and redeployed hundreds of Airmen; moved all of the equipment and cargo needed for the operation; collaborated with allied nation forces and U.S. European Command organizations; maintained and operated four aircraft, launching 19 sorties across the European Theater; simulated aeromedical evacuation operations; and tested the abilities of Airmen to operate in new and uncertain circumstances, including simulated chemical warfare environments.”

Today

Oroboros
    Participant

Child molesting is the actually curriculum now

Empire of Lies perversions for the coming school year via Babylon Bee

https://babylonbee.com/news/10-brand-new-subjects-being-taught-in-public-schools-this-fall

Duh’merica descend into Hieronymus Bosch Tik-Tok channel

1 How the Founding Fathers Were Literally Hitler: Though this has been taught as part of history classes for decades, it will now officially have its own separate subject.

2 How to Make Huge, Life-Changing Decisions Without Telling Your Parents: From abortions to changing genders, this class will make it happen without Mom & Dad ever having a clue.

3 Furry Fetish Biology: Replacing the study of actual animals, this subject will teach children that they essentially are animals and should act accordingly.

4 Antiracist Math: Don’t believe thousands of years of white colonial lies. 2+2 can be whatever you want it to be.

5 Home Economics (Boys Only): You can’t teach girls how to cook or sew anymore. That would be sexist.

6 Advanced Peaceful Protesting: Masks, bricks, and Molotov cocktails will be provided.

7 TikTok Influencer 101: Preparing your kids for the only job they will ever be qualified for.

8 Tucking 101: No matter what part of your anatomy you’re pretending to not have, you can learn to hide it.

9 Biological males competing in girls’ PE: In this class, the boys will just mercilessly destroy the girls at everything, preparing them for higher-level athletics.

10 Anatomy: but just the weird sex stuff: Ew, that’s so sticky!

Hieronymus Bosch, Tryptich and Party animation

It’s where were headed, Dig It!

aspnaz
    Participant

The correct translation is “Standing Goose”, not “Business Goose” … fake news everywhere.

John Day
    Participant

@Boscorowitz et al: My friend says the chemical warfare sodiers were flying towards East Asia and/or Asia-Pacific area, not Europe.

V. Arnold
    Participant

testing

VietnamVet
    Participant

Public Schools and Hospitals are frontlines of Endemic COVID-19. Oligarchical capitalism kills humans for profit. The proxy World War III in Ukraine is an existential war between Ukraine (supplied by NATO) and Russia. Unless there is an Armistice and a new Cold War II with the DMZ along the Line of Contact, the Western and/or the Russian Empires will collapse. Debt default date is June 1st. China will be the only winner if a Nuclear Winter is avoided.

This is simply insane. It is no wonder why kids don’t want to go to school or adults get dental care. You have to pay to play Russian Roulette. After serving a year in Vietnam, long ago, this century is the ultimate wartime “Catch-22”. If you realize that this is a crazy world with psychotic rulers that means that you are sane.

Goodness! Hey, Raúl Ilargi Meijer! I read your “War” piece on ZH this morning, and here is one comment:

BetaGap:
    “Probably the best and most accurate article on the topic that I read in a time.”
    Thanks, RIM.

V. Arnold
    Participant

BetaGap:
    “Probably the best and most accurate article on the topic that I read in a time.”

I’d have to second that…
    Thanks MPSK

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“My friend says the chemical warfare sodiers were flying towards East Asia and/or Asia-Pacific area, not Europe.”

Probably Guam.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.