Debt Rattle New Year’s Eve 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle New Year’s Eve 2016

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Claude Monet Bain à la Grenouillère 1869 • WaPo Publishes False News Story About Russians Hacking Electrical Grid (DC) • CNN Lied About Russian Retali
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle New Year’s Eve 2016]

zerosum
    Participant

Hacking
    “Just plain nonsense.”

If you keep your enemies too close – they will know, and can tell everyone what you are doing in the bedroom.

Birdshak
    Participant

“I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy,” Bush said in remarks he later regretted. “. . . I was able to get a sense of his soul.” OK, some of you think the CIA and other US intelligence agencies have got it wrong about Russia. I don’t know, but I suggest all parties operate on the basis of self-serving motives.

rapier
    Participant

Let those who want to rule the world continue to try, as is their wont, but they know little. I resolve to forget them now as much as possible. Try not to get lost in the words. Yes, i know it is said that in the beginning was the word and that is right in many ways but then came music, and music is better.

Kazuko (Peace Child)

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi and all; may 2017 find you well and sufficient for your needs and occasional good cheer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.