Debt Rattle November 5 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 5 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Dora
    Participant

@ Saul Goodman

I don’t know why they’re pushing vax into younger and younger age groups, now including children. The vax certs come with a personal QR code, a code thats inkable to all sorts of data about one. Then there are the “passport” schemes which don’t make sense in terms of preventing spread of Covid, imo. At the same time this is happening, there’s a big push underway to get everyone a “Digital ID”, which ID will include a QR code as do the vax certs. Maybe this all just a coincidence. I don’t know what’s going on.

https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/mobile/id-security

ctbarnum
    Participant

Oh, an error I made when converting from scientific notation to percentages, that .0000186 was meant to be .00000186, but the calculator noted 1.186 followed by 21 other decimal places and e to the 5th. Thus, if anything, I’ve vastly overestimated the actual percentage before 2021, which makes the risk from the vaccines vastly higher than those without the vax.

Gotta fess up. I dropped the ball here.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

my parents said know: “What if some good soul were to get a box of cominarty and bring it to the US and give it to a bunch of people? And if those people suffered adverse events, would Pfizer be liable?”

A WaPo Fact Checker article reported “Indeed, contrary to the claims of Malone and others, the Comirnaty vaccine has the same liability protection as the vaccine approved under the EUA. That’s because… the PREP Act… covers all vaccines that might be produced to combat the coronavirus, whether fully authorized or not.

Dr. Robert Malone later agreed with the WaPo article, saying “Very nice coverage of this by Glenn Kessler of the Washington Post. Yes, I got it wrong at first, and then corrected myself (including here)… I am very grateful that Glenn took the time to discuss the truth of the liability situation, which is actually worse than I had thought!”

It’s worse because according to the WaPo, Comirnaty has the same liability shield as the EUA products, as long as the PREP Act emergency is still in effect, so the vaxx-injured have to rely on the government CICP program for any compensation, but the CICP has so far paid $zero compensation for Covid vax injury claims.

https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1432325367591809027

The CICP website currently says:
    “Has the CICP made any decisions regarding COVID-19 Claims?
    As of October 1, 2021, the CICP has not compensated any COVID-19 countermeasures claims.”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I don’t know why they’re pushing vax into younger and younger age groups, now including children. The vax certs come with a personal QR code, a code thats inkable to all sorts of data about one. Then there are the “passport” schemes which don’t make sense in terms of preventing spread of Covid, imo. At the same time this is happening, there’s a big push underway to get everyone a “Digital ID”, which ID will include a QR code as do the vax certs. Maybe this all just a coincidence. I don’t know what’s going on.

Can you say, “Social Credit System”, boys and girls? I knew ya could!

citizenx
    Participant

@bosco-madam

I only flirted with an alias for a) experiment and b) to make a point. Both completed, I am indeed Robin Morrison aka Bosco Horowitz.

But it was great fun being madamski, and she was great for my fiction-writing.

Fuck you- you scumbag pos.

You troll and spam the boards here like an alcoholic knocking back screwdrivers- all for your personal selfish lying scum entertainment?

“Robert Koester Morrison, Age 65
    aka Robin Morrison of multnomah county portland? ”

Your mental illnesses are obvious, loud and clear- you have no truth or honesty because you are a coward. a pathetic selfish scum with no life that finds personal pleasure in lying and deceiving- and then when caught you “come clean” – and you come slinking back here to spam and lie.

Obvious you have no life, or friends, or dignity. Hey post more pictures and lies about yourself you fucking scum- fictional writing yeah right- you’re a pathetic loser.
    You are one mentally ill f’d up pos- scurry away assclown.

Michael Reid
    Participant

This following link from TAE comment section yesterday regarding conversion between a vaxxed and unvaxxed was powerful. I texted it to some friends and family and they after viewing it restarted texting me again.

I have been radicalized to the Nth degree.

https://mobile.twitter.com/loupooperu/status/1456237443162808325?s=20

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@citizen-x: You have serious psychological problems for which I believe you should seek some kind of help. I probably should have said so when you said that you hoped everyone who got the vax dies (not healthy at all), but I had just come home from work and was too tired. But now, I’m just tired of you and your issues. You really are the rage-junkie yang to deflationista’s passive-aggressive neurotic yin.

zerosum
    Participant

Again …. the vaccines don’t work.
    Doc Bonnie Henry:
    Mink farmers, in BC, being bought out by Gov.
    Even though farmers were fully vaccinated, they got infected from the minks.
    We cannot have/keep a reservoir of covid in the minks.

Thanks Doc R, for the clarification.
    Nuts.

zerosum
    Participant

When are we going to find out if Ivermectin is an ingredient?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/pfizer-shares-surge-after-release-miracle-covid-pill-89-effective-preventing
    Pfizer said studies showed its COVID-19 pill reduced hospitalizations and deaths in high-risk patients by 89%. That’s even higher than the 50% reduction in hospitalizations and deaths shown by the Merck pill.

Both the Pfizer and Merck pills are both geared toward patients regarded as high-risk, including those above the age of 60 or with conditions like obesity that make them more susceptible to severe consequences from COVID.

But while experts again touted the drug’s safety profile, several scientists have spoken out about potential safety risks tied to molnupiravir, the Merck drug.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Aaron Rodgers taking ivermectin might be the best thing to happen for those of us fighting the good fight. Will the NFL take out one of their most highly decorated quarterbacks of all time because he took an early treatment that works? Doubtful. I hope he keeps pressing the issue.

“Rodgers also said he consulted with his friend Joe Rogan andmentioned ivermectin, a medicine that is generally used to treat threadworms, roundworms and other parasites.

“The specific protocol, I am going to keep between me and my doctors,” he said.

Rodgers said he has been tested daily per NFL protocol and said he was “in the cross hairs of the woke mob right now.”

“So, before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I’d like to set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies out there. I tested for COVID over 300 times before testing for possible positive and I probably got it from a vaccinated player,” Rodgers said. “

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2021/11/05/aaron-rodgers-packers-qb-covid-19-not-vaccinated-comments/6301054001/

TAE Summary
    Participant

Remember, remember the Ninth of September,
    The Mandate that all get the Shot
    I know of no reason
    This Mandated Treason
    Should ever be forgot.
    Old Joe and his companions
    Did the scheme and contrive,
    To inject all citizens
    Dead or alive.
    Thirty micrograms in each shot,
    Fourteen trillion spike proteins to make your blood clot.
    But, by God’s providence, them we did catch,
    The claims and the data, they did not match!
    CDC had a stake
    For the revenue’s sake!
    Since I refuse one,
    You can take two,
    The better for me,
    And the worse for you.
    A rope, a rope, for Fauci the dope,
    A penn’orth of cheese to choke him,
    A pint of beer to wash it down,
    And a jolly good fire to smoke him.
    Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! Make the bells ring!
    Holloa, boys! holloa boys! Refuse the vile thing!
    Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

chooch
    Participant

Hmmm, didn’t see that coming.

Or did I appreciate this.

Which employees are covered?
    All employees of covered employers, whether full-time, part-time or temporary, are covered by the OSHA ETS except for employees (a) who do not perform work in any location (other than the employee’s residence) where other individuals are present; (b) while working from home; or (c) who work exclusively outdoors.

Additionally, the OSHA ETS does not apply to employees in workplaces covered by the federal contractor vaccine mandate (issued September 24, 2021), the previously-issued OSHA ETS for healthcare workers (issued June 11, 2021), or the new CMS Rule.

somenewlogin
    Participant

One in four vaccinated people living in households with a covid-19 case become infected, vs 38 % for unvaccinated. Seems like a pretty limited benefit:
    https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2638

Michael Reid
    Participant

@somenewlogin
    Getting infected is one thing and fighting the infection is another.
    Those who have received the injections will be much more likely to die given that the jabs have destroyed their immune system

those darned kids
    Participant

“What we found, surprisingly, was that by three months after the second vaccine dose, the risk of acquiring infection was high compared with being more recently vaccinated. This suggests that vaccine induced protection is already waning by about three months after the second dose.”

so. fucking. dumb.

those darned kids
    Participant

sorry for the profanity. it looks so ugly. just tryin’ to make a point.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

” ‘rare pleasure’ ”

What a lovely little nugget! More and more, the musical composers who rely or lean heavily on sampling and looping have shown to me the validity of an art form I once deemed cold and robotic. (Much of it is, altho that kind of reflects the time, so I suppose it’s valid in that sense as well.)

They’re less architecturally built constructions — like written sheet music — or spontaneous employments of music theory — such as jazz — and more like little museums of dreams woven together in surreal fragments. Composition via musical deconstruction.

Done well (like ‘rare pleasure’), and the effect is like a slowly melting hall of mirrors. 🙂

I’ve probably shared this before. I’m reaching the early senilic stages of unwitting repetition. But it’s my fave sample-based music:

Shadows by Wagonchrist

Mr Roboto: perfect proofreading fits your profile as I’ve experienced you and you’ve described yourself. Def’s doesn’t match his. He comes across as an impulsive intuitive hothead like me (Robin bows), and we all know my proofreading scarcely exists.

Nah, he’s a robot. Can I prove it? Almost certainly not. Is my opinion a refutable hypothesis? Perhaps but only under special circumstances. Do I care if my assertion is right or wrong? Noope. Rhymes with poope. Some call this stoop(e)ing to conquer, but it’s worse than that: it’s me stooping down to get another whiff of that odd odor def emits, just so I can go “Ewwwww…..”

eww

https://yournews.com/2021/10/02/2231096/ai-powered-dod-data-analysis-program-named-project-salus-shatters-official/ is mistitled. Should read: Facebook Shuts Down AI System After Bots Create Language Humans Can’t Understand

“Fuck you- you scumbag pos….You are one mentally ill f’d up pos- scurry away assclown.”

By being so mean to me, you’re getting that much closer to truly impersonating a human being, for sure. That is so awesome for a robot! Keep at it!

For a human being, it would be too pathetic to even be pathetic, more of a flaccid pointlessness, like a mosquito with a loud buzz but no stinger.
    But for a robot, it’s really impressive.

If it makes you “feel” better, you managed to make me sad despite being a robot. Again: winning!!!! I recommend that you double-down on the contemptuous invective, come back at me twice as hard in the same obviously limited and formulaic way. That will surely convince us that you’re a real human being not a robot. Trust me! *smooch*

boscohorowitz
    Participant

The trick to saying kiss my ass… is having an ass to kiss in the first place. This is difficult for a robot, but a real cyborg might be able to pull it off. (‘Pull it off.’ Ha! And remember: to reconnect your faux butt to your chassis, align the buttocks properly, making sure it’s NOT upside down, take a screwdriver [phillips] to your bellybutton and screw your ersatz ass back in place.)

And remember: righty-tighty!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

If it makes you “feel” better, you managed to make me sad despite being a robot. Again: winning!!!! I recommend that you double-down on the contemptuous invective, come back at me twice as hard in the same obviously limited and formulaic way. That will surely convince us that you’re a real human being not a robot. Trust me! *smooch*

I actually kind of hope citizen-x is an AI or a bot, because if he’s real, he truly comes off as somebody who is going to do something stupid, crazy, and probably violent that will get him carted off to prison for quite a lengthy sentence. I don’t enjoy thinking about that at all.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Oh, I doubt it, Mr. R. That much talk usually means little action. But he can always come to my house and try starting something. I suck at finishing novels but am uncommonly good at finishing the troubles others start with me.

ctbarnum
    Participant

What if citizen-x and deflationista are the same person, just bipolar?

As good a hypothesis as any given the workings of the internet.

mlibrt01
    Participant

About Paxlovid : They smoke hot stuff in Pfizer’s Sales and Marketing Dpt.

mlibrt01
    Participant

About Paxlovid, take 2 :

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“What if citizen-x and deflationista are the same person, just bipolar?”

That’s what I believe, except that at this point I truly believe it’s a bot. One plays Good Cop, the other plays Bad Cop. But if they’re human, they’re both welcome to swing by my place and get some personal disrespect. I’ll look into renting a gorilla suit for the occasion.

deflationista
    Participant

deflationista
    Participant

deflationista
    Participant

ctbarnum
    Participant

@boscohorowitz

That’s certainly a reasonable hypothesis. If it is a bot, before long we might be seeing Tay again…lol.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

those darned kids
    Participant

don’t mess with brandon!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Opposition to HPV wasn’t about it’s safety as vaccine, dear def-bot.

Opposition in the United States
    See also: Vaccine controversy
    The idea that the HPV vaccine is linked to increased sexual behavior is not supported by scientific evidence. A review of nearly 1,400 adolescent girls found no difference in teen pregnancy, incidence of sexually transmitted infection, or contraceptive counseling regardless of whether they received the HPV vaccine.[203] Thousands of Americans die each year from cancers preventable by the vaccine.[203]

Insurance companies
    There has been significant opposition from health insurance companies to covering the cost of the vaccine ($360).[204][205][206]

Religious and conservative groups
    Opposition due to the safety of the vaccine has been addressed through studies, leaving opposition focused on the sexual implications of the vaccine to remain. Conservative[207][who?] groups in the U.S. have opposed the concept of making HPV vaccination mandatory for pre-adolescent girls, asserting that making the vaccine mandatory is a violation of parental rights. They also say that it will give a false sense of immunity to sexually transmitted disease, leading to early sexual activity. (See Peltzman effect) Both the Family Research Council and the group Focus on the Family support widespread (universal) availability of HPV vaccines but oppose mandatory HPV vaccinations for entry to public school.[208][209][210][211] Parents also express confusion over recent mandates for entry to public school pointing out that HPV is transmitted through sexual contact, not through attending school with other children.[212]

Conservative groups are concerned children will see the vaccine as a safeguard against STDs and will have sex sooner than they would without the vaccine while failing to use contraceptives.[212] However, the American Academy of Pediatrics disagreed with the argument that the vaccine increases sexual activity among teens.[213] Christine Peterson, director of the University of Virginia’s Gynecology Clinic, said “The presence of seat belts in cars doesn’t cause people to drive less safely. The presence of a vaccine in a person’s body doesn’t cause them to engage in risk-taking behavior they would not otherwise engage in.”[214][215]

Parental opposition
    Many parents opposed to providing the HPV vaccine to their pre-teens agree the vaccine is safe and effective, but find talking to their children about sex uncomfortable. Elizabeth Lange, of Waterman Pediatrics in Providence, RI, addresses this concern by emphasizing what the vaccine is doing for the child. Lange suggests parents should focus on the cancer prevention aspect without being distracted by words like ‘sexually transmitted’. Everyone wants cancer prevention, yet here parents are denying their children a form of protection due to the nature of the cancer—Lange suggests that this much controversy would not surround a breast cancer or colon cancer vaccine. The HPV vaccine is suggested for 11-year-olds because it should be administered before possible exposure to HPV, but also because the immune system has the highest response for creating antibodies around this age. Lange also emphasized the studies showing that the HPV vaccine does not cause children to be more promiscuous than they would be without the vaccine.[212]

Controversy over the HPV vaccine remains present in the media. Parents in Rhode Island have created a Facebook group called “Rhode Islanders Against Mandated HPV Vaccinations” in response to Rhode Island’s mandate that males and females entering the 7th grade, as of September 2015, be vaccinated for HPV before attending public school.[84][212]

Physician impact
    The effectiveness of a physician’s recommendation for the HPV vaccine also contributes to low vaccination rates and controversy surrounding the vaccine. A 2015 study of national physician communication and support for the HPV vaccine found physicians routinely recommend HPV vaccines less strongly than they recommend Tdap or meningitis vaccines, find the discussion about HPV to be long and burdensome, and discuss the HPV vaccine last, after all other vaccines. Researchers suggest these factors discourage patients and parents from setting up timely HPV vaccines. In order to increase vaccination rates, this issue must be addressed and physicians should be better trained to handle discussing the importance of the HPV vaccine with patients and their families.[216]

Ethics
    HPV vaccination has been controversial. Some researchers have compared the need for adolescent HPV vaccination to that of other childhood diseases such as chicken pox, measles, and mumps. This is because vaccination before infection decreases the risk of a number of forms of cancer.[217][218]

Public consensus typically agrees with the need to vaccinate; with some of the controversy around the rollout and distribution of the vaccine. Countries have taken different routes based on economics and social climate leading to issues of forced vaccination and marginalization of segments of the population in some cases.[219]

The rollout of a country’s vaccination program is more divisive, compared to the act of providing vaccination against HPV. In more affluent countries, arguments have been made for publicly funded programs aimed at vaccinated all adolescents voluntarily. These arguments are supported by World Health Organization (WHO) surveys showing the effectiveness of cervical cancer prevention with HPV vaccination.[219]

In developing countries, cost of the vaccine, dosing schedule, and other factors have led to suboptimal levels of vaccination. Future research is focused on low-cost generics and single-dose vaccination in efforts to make the vaccine more accessible.

You’re not just mixing apples with oranges, you’re confusing vegetables with fruits.

those darned kids
    Participant

reminder: current guidance is to go home and only come back to the hospital when your lips turn blue.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Trolls…

2a: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content
    … trolls engage in the most outrageous and offensive behaviors possible—all the better to troll you with.
    — Whitney Phillips
    b: to act as a troll (see TROLL entry 3 sense 2) on (a forum, site, etc.)
    … is also notorious, for trolling message boards on the Internet, posting offensive material he himself has written and then suing anyone who responds in agreement.
    — Mark Hemingway
    c: to harass, criticize, or antagonize (someone) especially by provocatively disparaging or mocking public statements, postings, or acts
    Merriam – Webster

Trolls are used to bring down websites which are deemed a threat to the status quo or the truth…
    These above viscious attacks are anathema to this quality forum…
    Don’t allow this to happen to TAE…

zerosum
    Participant

Let It Be
    The Beatles

Let it be, let it be
    Let it be, let it be
    Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
    ——————
    Clint Black – “A Change in the Air”
    ————-

I just put on V.

WES
    Participant

Saul:

Good to hear from you and that so far you are doing well.

WES
    Participant

Boco:

Good to hear from you again!

How is your book writing coming?

I am still at the cottage but Thursday is the sad day of closure when our local global warming comes to a sudden end. Been a good run as far as good fall weather goes though. But since this is Canada there is no stopping Old Man Winter!

WES
    Participant

As far as our two bi-popar zoo robos go, I just ignore them! Attention is what they crave the most!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I actually wouldn’t be terribly surprised if def and citizen were bots whose minder occasionally chimed in to keep it from being too obvious. I just prefer not to make that into a default assumption whenever somebody seems off in a very creepy sort of way, because, you know, peeps be cray-cray.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Wes, the writing majorly stalled for awhile as I dealt with my sorry-ass fucked-up self in my typical sorry-ass fucked-up way. But I’m back on the game, along with what looks like skin cancer to give me a little boost. Pray to God for motivation from crioppling depression, and God delivers whatever it takes. Maybe the threat of skin cancer will make a man of me yet.

Thanx for asking.

Bot trolls don’t crave attention; they crave data via interaction. They’re no threat to this forum, and dealing with their existence is good exercise for adapting to a global culture that has become one vast troll.

In this case, the only data the trolls get from me is that they suck at their job.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.