In One Hour Is She Made Desolate

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum In One Hour Is She Made Desolate

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Ivan Aivazovsky Creation of the World 1864     From our longtime friend TAE Summary. Far too good not to publish.     TAE Summary:
    [See the full post at: In One Hour Is She Made Desolate]

ctbarnum
    Participant

@TAE Summary

This is awesome. Thank you.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

‘Have you been vaccinated?’

‘No. I avoid it like the plague.’

“and we’ve got to go in with a hydraulic system, and BLAST him out!”

“And saying, Alas, alas, that great virus, that was clothed in masks and gowns, and face shields and gloves and personal protective equipment!”

Nice fine brush work there on the tapestries, TAESum

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

Okay, just can’t resist weighing in on this having seen numerous references to Revelation chapter 18 (the fall of Babylon The Great, the global economic system), which TAE’s cool paraphrase is apparently based upon. Thanks, TAE; another home run.

Verse 23 (King James Version) contains the following: “…your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.” Restating this in more modern language (as you might find in newer translations, especially the Amplified Bible): “…the powerful men of the world were the businessmen, and by their sorcery the whole world was deceived and controlled.”

Now for the key point here: the word translated “sorcery” is the Greek word “Pharmakeia” which is obviously the root of “Pharmacy” or “Pharmaceutical”. Lexicons translate it to something like “enchanting with the use of drugs or potions”. The KJV translators used ‘sorcery’ because the main users of potions during their era tended to be the witches, sorcerers, herbalists, etc. Later translations stuck with ‘sorcery’ for the simple lack of anything better to do with ‘pharmakeia’ — until today.

Now it makes a lot more sense.

p.s. Many thanks to RIM, and kudos to the fine commenters here. You all have expanded my world.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

“…for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy pharmakeia were all nations deceived.”
    ~Revelation 18:23

“Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their pharmakeias, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.”
    Revelation 9:21

Remember, the Money Power Monopolists can read Scriptures, too. They can believe they are required to finance these End-Time, Bloodline Extinction Prophecies in order to “perfect” their own bloodline as the winner of the “THE MOST FIT BLOODLINE” game.

They control the global money system… THEY CAN FINANCE WHATEVER THEY WANT!

“Look at the stock market. The objective is to get the worthless fiat out of the serfs hands, not make a profit!
    Why would those who own the fiat creation have to work to get more! Silly!
    The market exists to get worthless fiat out of the hands of the little people, and for no other reason. And it is very easy to do. Think about how the markets work!”
    ~R

“There will be NO jubilee…count on it!”
    ~R

“You have never owned anything, because you have never paid for your “purchases”. Using the private credit notes does not extinguish a debt.
    Easy come, easy go.
    Ever wonder why the life lived in the US is so “easy” compared to the rest of the planet?
    Oh yes, I nearly forgot…you are God’s “chosen” people…”
    ~R

Don’t get happy about them believing the United States represent one of the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel in the End-Times. Why? Because the Biblical prophecies foretell its destruction for its sins. To get an idea of what this might look like, read The United States and Britain in Prophecy by Herbert W. Armstrong — a free download on the ‘net.

PS — that was a most excellent and creative contribution TAESummary. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Rover
    Participant

Michael Hudson’s work on Biblical jubilees should become a common vernacular for these “End Times” 🤔✌️

DarkMatter
    Participant

In One Hour Is She Made Desolate

Along these same lines is this from a psychic via Kim Kardashian

In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and bronchial tubes and a resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely.

We should take this seriously since Kim Kardashian/psychic appear more objective, reliable and consistent than Tony Baloney Fauci.

boilingfrog
    Participant

Just got this message from a friend, and I think most of us can relate to it:

“Hi y’all, I just wanted to share something that I observed yesterday.
    You may already know this, but I found it quite interesting.

I went out to dinner last night at a VERY top shelf restaurant for a
    company Christmas dinner. While we were there eating I noticed that
    there were no masks, no sanitizer bottles, no social distancing, and
    frankly no evidence at all that covid even existed. On the way home I
    stopped at Chick-fil-a for [wife’s name] and then at TJ Max, and of course
    they’re all masked up with plexi-glass dividers, etc. The contrast was
    so stark that it gave me pause.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

We should take this seriously since Kim Kardashian/psychic appear more objective, reliable and consistent than Tony Baloney Fauci.

Mother of the Gods; we’re now quoting Kim K.?…or at least her Psychic?
    Another new low for TAE…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Mother of the Gods; we’re now quoting Kim K.?…or at least her Psychic?
    Another new low for TAE…

Well, there is one line in that prophecy that’s manifestly untrue, and all TAE regulars should have no trouble picking it out. I suspect this is a case of one might call “postdiction”.

Henry
    Participant

(Monks Chanting)
    In die Fauci, Domine
    Requiem aeternam dona eis.
    In die Fauci, Domine
    Requiem aeternam dona eis.

(Brother Maynard)
    Yea, it is a truly wonderful telling of “In One Hour Is She Made Desolate”.

Thou shall not forget how this came about,

And Saint Fauci raised the Holy Covid Jab up on high
    saying, “Oh Biden, Bless us this Holy Covid Jab, and with it
    Vax our enemies with tiny spikes.”
    And the Biden did grin, and the people did feast upon the
    beyond beef, and soybeans, and bugs, and breakfast
    cereals, and lima beans!
    And then the Biden spake, saying:
    “First, shalt thou take out the holy vaccine.
    Then shalt thou inject thus three times.
    No more, no less.
    *Three* shall be the number of the counting, and the number
    of the counting shall be three.
    *Four* shalt thou not count, and neither count thou two,
    excepting that thou then goest on to three.
    Five is RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third
    number be reached, then inject thou thy Holy Covid Jab thrice
    into thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff
    it. Amen.

ctbarnum
    Participant

“We should take this seriously since Kim Kardashian/psychic appear more objective, reliable and consistent than Tony Baloney Fauci.”

You know the world is upside down when Kim Kardashian’s psychic is more trustworthy (even if wrong) than Tony Fraudci.

V. Arnold
    Participant

…and I thought (foolishly), this was the last place I would hear anything about KK…
    The gods will abandon us for a certainty over this travesty of all reason and intelectual depth…

Dr. D
    Participant

DieWelt
    https://sinfest.xyz/btphp/comics/2021-12-10.jpg

Article says that’s actually Sylvia Browne’s 2008 book End of Days. Sylvia hits a lot, but as so many economists, predicts 10 out of the last two recessions, so I don’t follow, having read her books from the 70s(?) in the 90s, which is a can’t-miss check if you’re any good.

Also since it was known by everyone, Event 201, who bought self-driving cars and a fleet of home-delivery trucks and positioned their stocks a month ahead of time, which eventually told Martin Armstrong personally…then predicting what the world’s most powerful forces have had planned and invested in, and aren’t going to let go easy isn’t being “psychic”, it’s just being literate. Or having powerful friends. Or friends in Intel, who are under NDA’s, and can only leak by telling “dreams” to Psychics and the Weekly World News, or else releasing it as Internet mythology of Time Travel and QQ. Remember in “Men in Black”, when if they wanted to know what was really going on read the national Inquirer? Something like that.

But Brown is probably just being psychic. But no need to take her at face value in a continent of universal lies.

So it appears, then vanishes, then reappears again? In a planet that has basement Crispr bioengineering? Wot r the odds? Just like Omicron, the end of all Covids, the Omega Strain. Once all the humans are alarmed and pissed, all the bad guys have revealed their villainy without fail, all sleepers are activated, yet most of the laws have not gone through, you release the de facto airborne vaccine. –Mid-sentence of Pfizer saying you need 4 doses a year for life and even Reddit, now a hive of leftist group-think, trounces them roundly. …Release the airborne vax, which a genius, scienz-incarnate Fauci should have realized to bioengineer all along (praise be that he didn’t, he’d have screwed it up). Oh sure, that timing is just another coincidence. And as I’ve said, suspect they already DID release that, PRE-Covid, as Dr. Day points out, even as far back as the “vaping” injuries. …But that one wasn’t so benign, although it may have had to be.

What’s the NSA White Hats gonna do? Tell you they’re killing 50k to save 5 million? Ain’t nobody going to believe, consent, nor credit that. Now that we’ve lived through it, whaddya think? Were they right that everyone would lose their minds, run around in circles, smash their friends with bats, and collapse blubbering in the corner while Wall Street methodically smash-n-grab gangs of $5 Trillionz/year? NOW can you understand?

Well, it’s a theory.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.