JPM – 1st Whistleblower of Many

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum TAE Blog Finance JPM – 1st Whistleblower of Many

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nassim
    Participant

I wish to remain anonymous as of now as fear of termination mounts from what I am about to reveal. Robert Gottlieb is not my real name; however he is a trader that is involved in a lawsuit for manipulative trading while working with JPMorgan Chase. He was acquired during our Bear Stearns acquisition and is known to be the notorious person shorting in the silver future market from his trading space, along with Blythe Masters, his IB Global boss. However, with that said, we are manipulating the silver futures market and playing a smaller (but still massively manipulative) role in manipulating the gold futures market. We have a little over a 25% (give or take a percentage) position in the short market for silver futures and by your definition this denotes a larger position than for speculative purposes or for hedging and is beyond the line of manipulation.

https://comments.cftc.gov/PublicComments/ViewComment.aspx?id=57019&SearchText=

Well, it does seem that they have been manipulating downwards the PM markets. I wonder what will happen if they have to unwind their trades? 🙂

Glennjeff
    Participant

Interesting cluster of whilstleblower reports this last week.

Perhaps an event horizon, where the immorality has become too gross for folks with some sort of “soul” to tolerate.

I’m sure you’ve all seen this one at ZeroHedge
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/terminated-cbo-whistleblower-shares-her-full-story-zero-hedge-exposes-deep-conflicts-impartial-

Here is a great video of Lions verses Buffalo; the predators do not always get their way

Buffalos defeat Lions in fight for survival

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.