AE for Athens Fund 2nd Donation: The Man Who Cooks In The Street

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum AE for Athens Fund 2nd Donation: The Man Who Cooks In The Street

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kostas Tzioumakas Constantinos Polychronopoulos 2015 I made a new best friend this week. Constantinos Polychronopoulos, Kostas for short, is an inspir
    [See the full post at: AE for Athens Fund 2nd Donation: The Man Who Cooks In The Street]

Nicole Foss

Wonderful 🙂 I would definitely send more resources his way. This is the ultimate in grass roots self-help.

mleduc23
    Participant

Ilargi – I just made a decent donation to TAE (didn’t put the .99 at the end of the donation amount as I am fully confident you will make sure the resources are directed to the appropriate place).

I just wish I could do more..

John Day
    Participant

Good work, Ilargi.
    I sent another donation.

Corinnecou
    Participant

Thanks so much for the reporting and the work finding good places to give our donations. I wish I could be there, too, to find out more ways to help.
    I’m wondering if there are small, local, family-run businesses that could use a boost with a bit of liquidity. So many of them have already gone out of business, and I would hate to see more of them founder, especially the kinds of business that keep a neighborhood alive with key goods and services. A local money scheme could help with this, but maybe in the interim a shared fund for liquidity could help a group of local businesses.
    Thanks again,
    Cheers,
    Corinne in Paris

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Hi Ilargi,
    So WHO has put these people in this position? Is it the cycled politicians financed into office by corporations that finance their campaigns, the media that promotes them, and the government itself?
    If the root cause isn’t the curtain, well, why focus on the curtain?
    How about focusing on the Wizard of Oz.
    I know you know WHO the Wizard is because the commenters make it clear on a fairly regular basis.
    How about stressing he root cause of the problem – a fraudulent debt-based monetary system that is an artificial zero sum game that systematically enriched the Debt-Money Monopoly while simultaneously impoverishes the masses?
    Feel good stories about how the masses cope with their oppression while avoiding calling out the oppressors and their oppressive mechanisms isn’t going to solve anything.

vstrap
    Participant

Hello from Athens and a big THANK YOU for everyone’s donations for the people in need here! I happen to know Kostas Polychronopoulos through his projects and I also want to confirm his pure feelings of solidarity towards all the people, regardless race, sex, religion etc. The purpose of my reference is to let know about the possibility of helping some greek solidarity institutions even through providing stuff, instead of cash. There is a greek NGO, Medecins du Monde (Doctors of the World) https://mdmgreece.gr/en/ that apart from money, they accept milk tins or milk powder for poor families and all sorts of non- expired pills, as soon as they are separately packaged by default. (Just a proposal for people or stores with a big stock of medicine that need no longer and besides don’t make a big bulk for someone to send!) Love to all and keep working on the path of solidarity, regardless borders or other barriers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.