Automatic Earth in Athens Winter 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Automatic Earth in Athens Winter 2022

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

John Singer Sargent Corfu-Lights and Shadows 1908     A major story in Athens these days concerns a “children’s charity” NGO named “Kivotos
    [See the full post at: Automatic Earth in Athens Winter 2022]

Susmarie108
    Participant

A LOVE story. Playing out in the open streets everyday. Touching Hearts.

It is beautiful. Am inspired and humbled by your daily GIFT to humanity. It “spills over” on/in to these pages, that’s why I come here.

In appreciation. With GRATITUDE.

LOVE to All who drop in.

Susmarie108
    Participant

Today’s selection – John Singer Sargent Corfu-Lights and Shadows 1908 is a watercolor. The perfect medium for this message.

Om Shanti.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

As I understand it, the government of Greece deliberately got the country into massive debt via the construction of completely unnecessary infrastructure and numerous rorts associated with the Olympic Games.

There are saboteurs everywhere in western nations.

Bishko
    Participant

I have homeless people living on my property. They don’t have anywhere else to go. I also have a huge garden (plant potatoes, remember?) that they use to eat from. I have had up to 18 homeless at once on my 5 acres. Some have been problematic. Most not. Currently down to 9.

I also feed a 93 year old woman who lives alone, four times a week and spend at least 2 evenings with her, dinner and a movie. She also gets “Meals on Wheels” for everyday eating. The stuff is absolutely awful, no one could live on it and most of it ends up in my compost. The company that supplies the “food” is paid by government and I’m sure make a killing. It is such a waste to produce such garbage. It is so easy to make delicious, healthy food. Especially if you have the garden that I have. Tonight I am making her spaghetti marinara at her request. She says “If you didn’t cook for me I would not eat well.”

Thank you Raul for everything you do, and for everything you are.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

That is totally awesome. I am very impressed by that excellent use of 5 acres.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Usually I do my helping and giving in person here in my ‘hood. But this image:

made me laugh in a most excellent way and squeezed some money Raul’s way.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Susmarie108
    A LOVE story. Playing out in the open streets everyday. Touching Hearts.

It is beautiful. Am inspired and humbled by your daily GIFT to humanity. It “spills over” on/in to these pages, that’s why I come here.
    In appreciation. With GRATITUDE.
    LOVE to All who drop in.

It is, isn’t it…a love story…
    What a lovely way to put it…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.