Corona Cartoon Numbers

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Corona Cartoon Numbers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

René Magritte La belle captive 1946     Today I took a few things out of my daily Debt Rattle news aggregator because I think they shouldn’t
    [See the full post at: Corona Cartoon Numbers]

Dr. D
    Participant

Wonder what that split orb is. Something to indicate the painting is also a painting? Ceci n’est-ce pas une pipe?

They may have shifted to a new reality: it’s too late: everyone is going to get Kung-flu. Therefore, there’s no point in wrecking the Chinese economy as well. They’ll need it to recover (with all the babies that are about to get born). That’s some terrible math to say that, but I understand it. Also may go with Trump’s comment. What an idiot! How ridiculous! What does he know, the conspiracy theorist? What does he know? He has almost the highest security clearance in government, and nearly the world. So y’know, everything he knows, which is given to him by the world’s foremost bio-experts, CIA intel experts, and modeling quantum supercomputers, is of course just a bunch of made-up garbage, and the 3rd Yale intern from the NY Times, with NO information whatsoever – and us, of course – know waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than he does when he says it’ll be burned out by April, so we, with no information, can clearly say he, with all the information, is a madman and an idiot. Logic!

But let me suppose what he means: 1. Since we created Kung-flu, we’ve known for a decade what it models as it unstoppably goes through the population and it will have met everyone on earth in 6 months. Pretty likely. – Corollary, this almost certainly suggests it’s racial and attacks only (or primarily) the Han (at least in fatal form, still searching confirmation on this). 2. Somehow they are even more clever, and have a death-switch in the virus where it shuts itself off after a certain time. How, I can’t imagine, but doesn’t seem impossible. 3. Other technology such as adequately fabricating and spraying pre-known vaccine or gene therapy. –Which does exist, but very unlikely.

But let’s be clear: Trump, with highest security clearance, the gene code, almost all the world’s experts by the hundreds, and a bag of hidden military tech = a moron who doesn’t know what he’s talking about, while you, me, Yahoo News, CNN, NY Times and the Guardian, who’ve gotten everything wrong for years, who got this story wrong already for a month and have NO access to hardly ANY real information = super smart and correct.
    Right! Of course! #OppositeLand #AntiLogos. We must always presume the direct opposite of logic.

Oh, and literal expert and pathology expert from Duke University, Chris Martensen, is banned, de-personed, and ceased to exist on Wikipedia, probably at request of Chinese government, while fact-and-synapse-free interns continue providing random, made-up information on BuzzFeed and Vice…or in this case, transparently made-up information. Perfect. Gotcha. Because Science™! Trust the experts! (Except like here and the OPCW when they disagree with our narrative and drive for war and profit, then they’re obviously fake, and novachok sits on a doorknob and kills no one, including the target and the Bobbies investigating, because physics and reality are optional, and the only REAL reality is what O’Brien says when he holds up his fingers.)

Logical Fallacies: Appeal to Authority.

10 Logical Fallacies You Should Know and How to Spot Them

Not much to offer today, just pointing that out.

oxymoron
    Participant

Holy Crap! exponential and not quadratic. Seems obvious now it’s laid out….. Shit – this could get a lot worse before it gets better. Thanks so much for putting this article together Raul, it explains so many things – the massive lockdown – which would only have been done for the gravest of reasons, the delays in all info etc. The Spanish flu wiped out so many people but at a time when there wasn’t that many people so on a purely “it’s just math” level we could see a lot of people die and a lot of MAJOR disruption to markets and regular going’s on…

Think you’re reading too much into what Trump may have said, Dr. D. He said last week that China is trying hard, and especially Xi. Because…what else could have said? He did first close the borders to anyone who’s as much as ever ordered a chow-mein take-out though.

As for April, that’s just what he heard, like everyone else in the US and Europe, because unlike me, the MSM has been working overtime on not covering the virus. It’s only the last 4-5 days where they feel they can no longer stay out of the game. They’re just as late in reporting the virus story as China was in first reporting its existence.

oxymoron
    Participant

Dr D. the top 10 logical fallacies with bonus number 11 was great – I’d like to add my newest favourite is virtue signalling. It is so hot right now. I read the internet so I must be a smart person who knows all about stuff.
    Actually I am completely lost.

Dr. D
    Participant
    neoh
    Participant

Orlov would have been the first one in line to torch Jews for causing the black plague.
    I imagine it was the same argument back then. Someone saying “I’m not saying this is happening but….”.
    Oh well, ssdd.

Dr. D
    Participant

Orlov’s been slipping lately. Like Cait Johnstone at some point we all get exhausted and salty with it. No reason to not try to be objective though.

Wonder why the Docktor is always down on Science:

“No One Can Explain Why Planes Stay in the Air”
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/no-one-can-explain-why-planes-stay-in-the-air/

Scientific American. You don’t know this, which isn’t quantum physics and can see with your eyes, an essential part of our reality, and you want to be considered experts to tell us what to do everywhere else? Sorry, this being broadly known sets us back to a better level. Not that Science is wrong, but about what we know and don’t know, and that asking questions is cool. Continents are not yet discovered, you can still invent the next hoverboard (coming shortly) instead of a flat, dry, empty world where everything is known by ‘experts’ and used against you as leverage. That’s a world children really would commit suicide in.

Life is still open. Be the next Einstein (who couldn’t figure it out), and tell us how birds fly.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

On Feb 4 and investigative journalist was able to trick a Wuhan funeral home into divulging their crematorium workload. It’s a fascinating exchange, not least because the supervisor was at her wits end from fatigue.

Based on her data, I penciled out a quick graph of the workload between the dates of Jan 23 – Feb 3, assuming that the workload began to increase quadratically starting on Jan 23. With only 11 of 18 ovens functional they had cremated 116 of the 127 bodies delivered on Feb 3, which she complained was 4-5X their normal workload. Using a conservative estimate, I calculated their normal workload for that 12-day period at 348 bodies. This left 488 that must be attributed to the virus, totaling 836 altogether.

The supervisor stated that the nearby Hankou Funeral Home had a much larger workload than her funeral home. Assuming that her funeral home had an average workload, and that there are 49 crematoria in the Hunan area, 488 x 49 = 23,912 virus deaths just for the Hunan area. Just sayin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFxCqV1fPQ

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

D’oh! Correction, Wuhan area, not Hunan.

neoh
    Participant

We live in a very difficult time when it is difficult to distinguish what is real. Since the MSM has disintegrated into such an unreliable source of information, people have resorted to alternative media that has its own problems.
    Due to the availability of so much alternative media, people tend to gravitate towards the type that provide and reinforce their own personal echo chamber, dangerous.
    I was born about the time of McCarthyism red scare. I never thought it would happen again in my lifetime. Educated people, who should know better, believe that Russia is behind everything. Interestingly, the less educated, although they may hate Trump, doubt it. Either way, a large segment of the population have allowed themselves to be deceived by a crude form of propaganda by which repeatedly repeating a falsehood becomes true.
    Others, who have rightfully abandoned MSM have fallen into the trap of believing too much of what they hear in alternative or Youtube clips. They have fallen for the type of propaganda, the more sinister type, where only part of the story is true so therefore it is all true. I call it the Zero Hedge effect.
    Anyway, a plague may be upon us. Lets try not to make it worse by repeating or contributing to false news (easier said than done).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.