Deb Rattle October 29 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Deb Rattle October 29 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin Haymaking in Brittany 1889   • Rates Among ‘Fully Vaccinated’ are Now Higher Than ‘Not Vaccinated’ (TP) • 85% of Covid-19 Deaths
    [See the full post at: Deb Rattle October 29 2021]

Germ
    Participant

” In a yearlong study of 621 people in the U.K. with mild Covid-19, scientists found that their peak viral load was similar regardless of vaccination status, according to a paper published Thursday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases medical journal.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-28/getting-vaccinated-doesn-t-stop-people-from-spreading-delta

Wait, WHAT? My head hurts!

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

Oops.
    There goes the narrative.

“swedish study shows covid vaccines drop below zero efficacy on spread by about 200 days”

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/swedish-study-shows-covid-vaccines

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

“Research reveals fully vaccinated people are just as likely to pass virus on to those they share a home with” – and gyms too apparently !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10135533/Urgent-Covid-19-alert-City-gym-Darlinghurst-15-confirmed-cases-attended-Sydney-venue.html

Germ
    Participant

Safe and effective

LOL!

Germ
    Participant

Immunocompromised Americans who had a 3rd COVID-19 shot can now get a 4th, CDC says

https://www.businessinsider.com/cdc-guidance-update-immunocompromise-fourth-dose-covid-19-vaccine-2021-10

They’re on a roll!

expatkiwi
    Participant

22 Studies and Reports that Raise Profound Doubts about Vaccine Efficacy for the General Population
    https://brownstone.org/articles/22-studies-and-reports-that-raise-profound-doubts-about-vaccine-efficacy-for-the-general-population/

Dr. D
    Participant

4 boosters with Vaccination Passport. People were banned only two months ago for such ridiculous ‘conspiracy theories’. Ah, I remember it well! As well I should since it happened yesterday.

Small repeat from comments from the 28th:

“Let’s Go Brandon” is a good example. It was claimed that October 28th would be a clear pivot point, but all we have is “Let’s Go Brandon” being #1, #2, #3 on the iTunes charts. Oh wait, and #8.

Hold on: I think that IS a pivot point. In a 4th generation information war of constant lies, where we fight although we feel outnumbered, we discover…everyone in America is also on our side? All the young people, the rappers, the influencers? All the Bill Mehers and Mikki Manaj’s?

Perhaps this IS the pivot point that everyone can point to as popping all the lies, same as any Woodstock Concert or “I Have a Dream” rally.

Speaking of a pivot point of everyone united AGAINST the NeoCon/NeoLibs, Is Jimmy Dore running for office or something? Wow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP9Nn-FHW2M

Dr. D
    Participant

…Weird formatting for the Dore video. At least on my Firefox.

Here’s a similar article: https://alt-market.us/the-establishment-is-hiding-mass-resistance-to-vaccine-mandates-with-the-striketober-farce/

Although about organizing Antifa and labor to hide the walk-out general strike, Let me distill it down for you:

“I am reminded of a story I read when I was a child about a conversation between an ancient Roman General and a Roman Senator. The senator tells the general that something needed to be done about separating and delineating the slave class from the free Roman citizens because often they all looked alike and were sometimes dressed alike. The senator suggested that the slaves be forced to wear black arm bands so they could be easily identified. The general disagreed, pointing out that if the slaves were given the arm bands they would finally see how many of them there were, and realizing the sheer size of their population the slaves might then be encouraged to revolt against the empire.

Now, I don’t know if this tale is historically accurate but I treat it as a parable. …the more the establishment tries to squeeze the US population with forced vaccination efforts the more liberty minded people slip through their fingers and fight back. If mass walkouts and strikes are attributed to conservatives and patriots standing against the mandates, then all the other “slaves” might realize they are actually legion. This would be bad for the globalists and their Reset agenda.

We are not supposed to know our numbers. By instituting a two tier society through vax mandates the establishment has made an error. They obviously assumed there would be far less rebellion against the passports. They obviously assumed that there would be a vast majority of support and the 10% or less of the population refusing to comply would be overwhelmed and surrounded by the covid cult. They figured we would be compelled by peer pressure and the fear of standing out, and that we would naturally fall in line. Instead, 30% to 50% of the population depending on the state or city or industry is in revolt and we are starting to see how many of us there really are across the country.

There are three things the covid authoritarians are predominantly afraid of:
    1. Liberty groups recognizing their true numbers.
    2. Those same groups organizing at the local and state level across the country.
    3. And, losing the mainstream narrative that they are the “good guys” and that we are the “evil insurrectionists”.

I think we just got #1 with “Let’s Go Brandon”. #2 is the long-planned “Devolution” which is really just the restoration of Constitutional Law and government, small at the Federal level and as localized, humanized, and decentralized as possible. If everyone is on our side and all the cool kids are now Conservatives, we’ve crossed #3 handily. They’ve lost the moral high ground. That is, legitimacy. That is, as seen on Joe Rogan last week, 5M viewers vs CNN’s dismal 800k. They’ve LOST the culture war. In the biggest possible way. And the PTA. You don’t (empty threaten to) sic the FBI on every parent in America if you’re winning.

He may miss #4. The power is in the currency and the currency is in legitimacy. No legitimacy = no currency = no bribery, no payouts = no power. Checkmate in 3, 2, 1…

kolya
    Participant

Hold the jab! Turns out there is a reason to keep a small population of wild ferals after all – Science.

It’s nice to finally hear about scientists doing science. I was keen for the University of Queensland vax until they found a reason to cancel it. I would die for my local uni just to create some different news for a change. It’s disgusting how pharma are so cheap they push jab#4 of the same original variant just to milk what they can from no additional effort.

https://www.doherty.edu.au/our-work/institute-themes/viral-infectious-diseases/covid-19/vaccines-and-antibodies/phase-i-study-of-two-second-generation-covid-19-variant-vaccines

“A small number of healthy adult COVID unvaccinated volunteers will also be required, and they will receive two doses of either the protein or mRNA vaccine one month apart.”

Prediction #1 – takes ages
    Prediction #2 – exciting potential is overshadowed by a new big pharma vaccine that is 1000x more effective than alpha vax booster #5. And Australia immediately orders 100 million doses for a population of 25 million.

those darned kids
    Participant

such great news!

imagine if they fired ALL of the military and not just 1/3.

that would save WAY more lives than any covid cure.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

The narrative is crumbling. Our health minister has been called out repeatedly by other MPs for not being transparent (for instance about the unjabbed/jabbed percentages in hospitals and ICUs) and spreading misinformation aka lies.

Here’s a press conference held in the European Parliament yesterday, the vaccine passports are being shown for what they are, a method of control, not health, and against the best interests of the European citizens:

Jhem
    Participant

@Dr D, you’re absolutely right, we ARE the majority. The tide has turned against them and they are losing the narrative battle.

Germ
    Participant

“Vaccinating people who have had covid-19: why doesn’t natural immunity count in the US?”

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2101

Perhaps it’s because it’s all about getting jabs into as many arms as possible, and everybody with a digital ID, not health care – ya’ think?

zerosum
    Participant

emotion
    normal
    mental illness
    mania

————
    The truth is everywhere for everyone to see.
    The narrative is crumbling.

• Rates Among ‘Fully Vaccinated’ are Now Higher Than ‘Not Vaccinated’ (TP)

Rephrase ….. in other words
    “pandemic of the unvaccinated” phrase is officially dead.
    • 85% of Covid-19 Deaths & 75% of Hospitalisations among Fully Vaccinated (TE)

Seniors have been eliminated,
    wealth has been transferred,
    pandemic is over,
    herd has been culled
    control has been established
    enslaved thinking
    ———-
    Variants have conquered covid-19

Find any drugs that does anything …… but don’t talk about Ivermectin
    Covid -19 has been conquered.
    Therefore, sell an effective COVID-19 treatment.
    convince the public that they need your new drug
    ———–

• A.30 Variant ‘Efficiently Evades’ Antibodies Induced By Pfizer & AstraZeneca (RT)
    • Fast-Selling COVID-19 Treatment Avigan Made Available in UAE

https://www.prnewswire.com/ae/news-releases/fast-selling-covid-19-treatment-avigan-made-available-in-uae-854530932.html

Avigan is the branded version of Favipiravir, a broad-spectrum anti-viral in oral tablet form originally developed by FujiFilm Toyama Chemical and approved in Japan for pandemic influenza.
    Avigan is a highly effective oral anti-viral that is administered at home, early in the course of infection, to prevent transmission of the virus and hospitalization.

Media press releases are apparently the new standard when it comes to evaluating medical treatments. After all, why would you wait for independent confirmation of your results or objective peer-review when you can get paid journalists, without a shred of medical expertise, to convince the public that they need your new drug?
    ———–
    • Molnupiravir: Covid Wonder Drug or Money-Making Scam? (OffG)

Molnupiravir: Covid Wonder Drug or Money-Making Scam?

———–
    Heheheheh

such great news!

imagine if they fired ALL of the military and not just 1/3.

that would save WAY more lives than any covid cure.

Heheheheh

chooch
    Participant

I had a zoom meeting with roughly 50 coworkers last nite. We reviewed what was accepted and what was rejected in regards to exemptions and accommodations. There was no consistency in acceptance criteria or accommodations granted. I am fairly convinced they are using a third party from a beltway law firm and following a playbook to wear us down.

I recommended to those that were rejected to have a plan to make at least three modifications and submissions. Don’t empty the chamber on your next shot. Formulate your best and final and then back up to something with a fraction of what you plan to submit in the end. Let them know you are not backing down and they can not deny you this right.

For my sake, I plan to channel some Frederick Douglass in my response to the accommodations they are trying to force on me.

Germ
    Participant

“Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar dies at 46, suffered from a serious cardiac arrest while working out”

“There’s been a shocking rise in the number of cardiac arrests being observed amongst those in their early ages, or even their 20s. While heart ailments and cardiac arrests were generally taken to be an ‘old people’s condition’, that’s no longer the case, and now a warning sign doctors urge people to be critically aware of.”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/kannada-actor-puneeth-rajkumar-dies-at-46-suffered-from-a-serious-cardiac-arrest-while-working-out/articleshow/87362644.cms

Germ
    Participant

More normalising of heart attacks in young people. It’s almost as if all of this is being carefully coordinated..

“Little known heart attack striking ‘fit and healthy’ women”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/little-known-heart-attack-striking-fit-and-healthy-women/news-story/f40d9348de0b5b6c332d7d019e545178

deflationista
    Participant

Most of you seem to be getting stewpeter and stewpeter.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Regarding the numbers of people opposed to the vaccine…
    This past Wednesday my partner (and our dog!) attended an early morning rally on a busy corner near the Phoenix airport. The rally was organized by airline employees and there were about 40 people in attendance. Their numbers were few, however, I watched some of the footage he took, and the honks of passing vehicles expressing support was often cacophonous. We’re not talking one little horn toot, but loud honking repeated over and over as the vehicles crossed the intersection. My partner told me that there were many police cars that joined in the support through honking, as well as truckers and vehicles with small business insignia. I found the support from police to be the most significant — if the police stand with the people against the mandates, the mandates can’t stand.

Germ
    Participant

A fascinating look at, and dose recomendation, of NAC:

“N-Acetylcysteine to Combat COVID-19: An Evidence Review”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7649937/

zerosum
    Participant

I’ll bookmark
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7649937/
    N-Acetylcysteine to Combat COVID-19: An Evidence Review
    To protect those who have not contracted SARS-Cov-2, oral NAC (600 mg, bid) could be an effective and economical measurement to modulate their immune systems against potential infection. Once onset symptoms appear, such as fever or dry cough, oral NAC (1200 mg, bid) could be taken to alleviate symptoms and accelerate recovery from virus infection.
    For relatively severe patients without airway obstructions, an inhalable formula of NAC can be used with a nebulizer. Patients with allergies or asthma should take antihistamine before or during NAC inhalation, to prevent adverse reactions. Self-treatment with oral or inhalable NAC could help many SARS-Cov-2 infected patients safely recover at home.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

“The “pandemic of the unvaccinated” phrase is officially dead”
    Not in Australia. It still resonates in Viktoria.

“You can cite all the trivia you want, but we know this is what works”
    Yes, in Australia. This is a widespread attitude, clearly evident in the censorship carried out by formerly reputable organisations such as the MSM and my favourite bugbear, The Conversation, which has badly let us down with its one-sided narratives.

“He also expressed hope that the vaccines would in the end make Corona indistinguishable from the common cold.”
    Vaccine failure, a.k.a. we-need-booster-shots, has been accepted as a fact by at least some of the state health authorities and by the Oz Feds who reportedly are laconically signing up to purchase plentiful supples of Pfizer (and only Pfizer) for booster shots to be administered in 6 months’ time. And presumably again and again until the virus is vaccinated into oblivion. The reports say that this booster won’t be mandatory. Yeah, right.

“we ARE the majority. The tide has turned against them and they are losing the narrative battle.”
    Not in Australia. Most people believe that we orta get jabbed because it just works. Simple as that. I was speaking to an acquaintance a couple of days ago, a highly educated engineer with no more of a medical education than I have (i.e. tiny), who told me happily that the NSW data shows the double-jabbed have one-third the risk of infection of the non-jabbed. Or something.

I don’t blame the GP (general public) for thinking as they do: a tremendous indoctrination campaign has had the desired effect. If it hadn’t been for sites like TAE, I would be completely among them.

The antipodean summer is coming in. I’ve been tending to my veggie gardens — lovely day today to be outside in the sun and fresh air. If cold weather provokes infection, then we are in for a comparatively quiet season. But I unhappily await narrative-puncturing developments in the wintry northern hemisphere. Oh the humanity.

This is the entire Pfizer intervention write-up. I expect it’s been here before, but it bears endless repetition. I have only just started scanning it.

“These 2 investigational RNA vaccine candidates, with the addition of saline placebo, are the 3 potential study interventions that may be administered to a study participant:
    • BNT162b1 (BNT162 RNA-LNP vaccine utilizing modRNA and encoding the RBD): 10 μg, 20 μg, 30 μg, 100 μg
    • BNT162b2 (BNT162 RNA-LNP vaccine utilizing modRNA and encoding the P2 S): 10 μg, 20 μg, 30 μg
    Normal saline (0.9% sodium chloride solution for injection) p.45

The pregnancy and shedding issue is discussed on pp. 67 and 68

citizenx
    Participant

The “pandemic of the unvaccinated” phrase is officially dead.

This means the vaccinated population accounted for 75% of Covid-19 hospitalisations between September 25th and October 22nd 2021, whilst the not-vaccinated accounted for just 25%.

But yet again the difference between the vaccinated and unvaccinated gets much worse when it comes to deaths allegedly related to Covid-19.

Sunday Nights Premiere “A Vaccinated Halloween” is sponsored by Pfizer, the CDC and Little Pharma.
    Where the vaccinated DEAD rise up to coax the vaccinated dying to attend the Halloween Ball – Gotta Love Zombies and their Pharma Handlers. Vote to text your favorite Dead Vaccinated Zombie #BioweaponLab

chris_gee
    Participant

Unfortunately NAC has become unavailable. I don’t fully understand why – seemingly it is no longer a health supplement. Pity as I have used it for years with no issue.

This bit about pilots in flight- read some of the comments as well.

I’m getting these from a website on adverse events that has comments from “only medical” people.

chris_gee
    Participant

re NAC a few brands are available at twice the price of the common.

laffin_boy
    Participant

NAC

NAC, like vitamin D, is NOT something to take to protect yourself again the alleged ravages of C-19 – it’s one of the supplements you should already taking every day to protect your general health.

Here’s a plain English explanation of why NAC is important from someone who i’ve been reading for years and have developed great respect for:
    https://joshmitteldorf.scienceblog.com/2021/06/07/paean-to-nac/

Availability: My understanding is that the FDA “asked” Amazon not to sell it anymore. (we can all theorize why) But it’s still available on eBay ( I just bought a year’s worth – just in case)

those darned kids
    Participant

jhem: “@Dr D, you’re absolutely right, we ARE the majority. The tide has turned against them and they are losing the narrative battle.”

we areN’T the majority. we are the 16% who defend the 80% from the 4%.

all the world’s a stage, and most people are extras.

Dr. Alyssa Chapital, CMO of Mayo Hospital Phoenix:
    “…there is no visitation for patients who test positive in any of the hospitals.”
    From lifesitenews. It’s a taped interview concerning access to two patients.

As Ugo Bardi notes- they’re exterminating the older middle class.
    It’s a pretty tidy way to kill and take the money. They think it’s a threat to say they won’t take you if you aren’t plugged.

those darned kids
    Participant

germ: i hate to use the gongle, but peruse these:

https://news.google.com/search?q=sudden+death&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

https://news.google.com/search?q=unexplained%20death&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

https://news.google.com/search?q=died%20in%20sleep&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

obviously, people pass on all the time, often tragically through strange circumstances.

nonetheless…

those darned kids
    Participant

oh, and amongst those stories, what seems to be an ever increasing number of articles trying to normalize “hidden heart conditions”, “sudden death syndrome”, et cetera.

The “top stories” on the sidebar of “real raw news” (pilots story) look like a Q wishlist! :0

It’s almost like they had a premonition! Oral blood thinners for little kids!

Oroboros
    Participant

Bonhoeffer‘s Theory of Stupidity

https://www.brighteon.com/e0657e6c-b834-409e-822a-ce395d8e4d05

Bonhoeffer on Stupidity

Taken from a circular letter, addressing many topics, written to three friends and co-workers in the conspiracy against Hitler, on the tenth anniversary of Hitler’s accession to the chancellorship of Germany…

“Stupidity is a more dangerous enemy of the good than malice. One may protest against evil; it can be exposed and, if need be, prevented by use of force. Evil always carries within itself the germ of its own subversion in that it leaves behind in human beings at least a sense of unease. Against stupidity we are defenseless. Neither protests nor the use of force accomplish anything here; reasons fall on deaf ears; facts that contradict one’s prejudgment simply need not be believed- in such moments the stupid person even becomes critical – and when facts are irrefutable they are just pushed aside as inconsequential, as incidental. In all this the stupid person, in contrast to the malicious one, is utterly self-satisfied and, being easily irritated, becomes dangerous by going on the attack. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous…”

Bonhoeffer on Stupidity (entire quote)

(This week’s editorial is from Dietrich Bonhoeffer, one of my personal heroes. Bonhoeffer was hanged by Adolf Hitler in 1945.)

zerosum
    Participant

I just got NAC600, 150 for $43.00.
    ——-
    “pandemic of the unvaccinated”
    It has started in BC, no vaccine. No work for health workers. Laid off with no pay. May not be entitled to U.I. payment. Maybe, the Doc make too much $ to qualify. Or their practice are LLP

Demonstrations?…. Will we see covid number go down?

zerosum
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.