Debt Rattle 4th of July 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle 4th of July 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Walker Evans “Sidewalk scene in Selma, Alabama.” 1935 • China Bank Bailout Calls Go Mainstream (BBG) • Deutsche: Probability Of US Recession Surges To
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle 4th of July 2016]

Nassim
    Participant

I have read the French version of this article by Thierry Meyssan. I am not sure whether it reflects reality or whether it is a French view of Brexit. Nevertheless, it is interesting and draws attention to some striking “coincidences” in timing. Maybe it is a “conspiracy theory”. I have no idea.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article192722.html

Greenpa
    Participant

A signal I have been waiting for has appeared. Precious metals are all moving up.

The signal strength is not strong, the trend not large- which to me is more significant than if it were. The market performance following Brexit to me indicates clearly that the Owners are still in total control of the markets. They’ve been keeping them high, to keep the suckers in, so they can be fleeced during the inevitable drop. After Brexit, the eternally hopeful were given a powerful “look, all’s well!” signal, which will be a very durable emotion now, since the potential harm was so huge. The suckers will now stay in all the way down.

Precious metals have been motionless for about 2 years, I think. But following Brexit, they have all, slowly, slightly, unnoticeably been creeping steadily up. Those markets are controlled by the Owners, too, of course.

bluebird
    Participant

Since Brexit wasn’t the official trigger, it will be interesting in the weeks/months ahead to see the trigger that will officially drop the markets to the bottom.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.