Debt Rattle April 30 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 30 2024

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

zerosum said

“I think that the real antisemitism is conflating the Israeli state with Jews,” Columbia faculty member tells WSWS

Jews are obviously worried about their reputations as the PR is now focused on the “Good Jews” and the “Bad Jews”. I wonder where this will take us. Of course, if we sent all the good Jews to Israel then we would not have a problem? Is that the message we are supposed to take from this? Maybe if the good Jews stopped funding the bad Jews things would be better, or stopped sending them the weapons with which to kill the Palestinians in Gaza?

Israel is not doing this alone, the Jews of the USA are helping them, regardless of where the Jew PR is trying to lead the sheep.

aspnaz
    Participant

Maxwell Quest

My take: there is already a shadow global government that wants to be legitimized, but this can only happen when nationalism has been destroyed. And since the strength of nationalism rests on a common mythos and culture, these must be attacked mercilessly until they crumble. Notice their multi-pronged strategy: subvert the family, culture, religion, education, gender roles, morality, etc. And pay NGO’s to import as many non-assimilating foreigners as possible.

I agree with your take, the removal of power from nations in order to be ruled globally. We can see how the global policies like Covid, climate change etc are being imposed across the planet with seemingly independent governments adopting the same policies at the same time; coincidences abound.

The only remaining question for me is which countries still retain their independence. Russia is pushing back against global government policies, I assume China is also not in the deal, also Iran. But what about the vast majority of countries in places like Africa and South America? It will be interesting to see who is global and who is independent and how do the independents keep their nations.

jb-hb
    Participant

This forum is in need of a good pruning. Telling other posters to stop masturbating is beyond the pale, imo.

Haha yes everyone stop masturbating or you’ll go BLIND.

Just when I thought we were about to segue into a discussion on AI boyfriends/girlfriends and their future devastating effect on GenZ

Michael Reid
    Participant

How much longer can the United States exist on the assumption that the world owes it a living?

To discuss this, Oksana is joined by Michael Hudson

https://www.rt.com/shows/worlds-apart-oksana-boyko/596693-michael-hudson-missouri-economics-professor/

aspnaz
    Participant

jb-hb said

Just when I thought we were about to segue into a discussion on AI boyfriends/girlfriends and their future devastating effect on GenZ

Why pick on GenZ? AI girlfriends/boyfriends are no different to inflatable dolls; there are weirdos in every generation and taking one of those on as your partner would certainly put you in the “nutter” basket in the past. Now it seems that depraved behaviour is only a problem for GenZ, the rest of us can go ahead and buy ourselves a robotic blow up doll or even do it on advertising; three more seconds of this advert and then you can continue to masturbate with the inflatable Google doll.

Please don’t tell me that humanity cannot see the weirdness anymore.

aspnaz
    Participant

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=251231

Denninger so willing to support the Canadian truckers and their protests, so unwilling to support the pro-Palestinians and their protests. The USA has really declined when people like Denninger in the USA are calling for the prevention of protests, and by implication, for accountable government when it comes to Jews, but accountable government when it comes to big pharma; no principles, just whims.

He needs a Jew to hold his lead.

Oroboros
    Participant

Gruesome Newsom

Californicate Buttplug

zerosum
    Participant

I can tell, my knowledge, wisdom and opinions have zero influence on what people think, say, discuss, or do.
    I am nor a future maker, influencer, or motivator.
    Many years ago, I stopped leading the horse to water,
    Many years ago, I stopped showing the path to water.
    Many years ago, when my kids were pre-school, they thought that I had all the answers.
    Now, they don’t even know that I’m still around unless I send them a message on their phones.
    Peace

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“The only remaining question for me is which countries still retain their independence. Russia is pushing back against global government policies, I assume China is also not in the deal, also Iran. But what about the vast majority of countries in places like Africa and South America? It will be interesting to see who is global and who is independent and how do the independents keep their nations.”

Bingo! Just look at the official “enemy” list and it will tell you who is pushing back. The rest are either already onboard with the agenda, non-nuclear vassals, or on a tight debt leash. Only a nuclear power can stand in the way of a global takeover. One that has the capability of overturning the gameboard so that everyone loses. Russia is the big enchilada.

However, it is my opinion that the global cabal has already lost. Globalism has been exposed as a giant fraud, a Trojan Horse. The WEF is now radioactive, Brussels too, and Israel just stepped in it bigtime.

The West has gone Luney Tunes with their Dementia Joe, Adolf Trudeau, Covid tyranny, transgenderism, microaggressions, and Drag Queen story hour for the kiddies. The culture once envied and aspired to is now being vomited up by the rest of the world.

Too many curtains have been pulled back. The world cannot unsee what has been seen the past few years. A multipolar world of mutual cooperation and development is the new paradigm that everyone is flocking around. The vampire globalists are on the ropes and only need a stake in the heart to put them down.

aspnaz
    Participant

Maxwell Quest said

Only a nuclear power can stand in the way of a global takeover.

Indeed, remember those African presidents assassinated for taking the piss out of the Covid scare, they were easy targets, but they would still be alive if they had the survival skills of North Korea.

Too many curtains have been pulled back. The world cannot unsee what has been seen the past few years. A multipolar world of mutual cooperation and development is the new paradigm that everyone is flocking around.

I certainly hope you are right and that their attempts to railroad people will fail in future, too many people having seen the government for what it is and lost trust.

My government is the China CCP, which I suspect is still leading the globalists by the nose. The CCP will never forfeit power to any global government, that would be such a loss of face for the CCP leaders that it would just not happen.

aspnaz
    Participant

The Tale of Two Greedy Landlords

The way of the world.

aspnaz
    Participant

Zones of Interest: The Holocaust Industry in Film

It should surprise no-one that, in the middle of the 6-month liquidation of the Gaza concentration camp by the Israel Defense Forces, the UK film industry released not one but two films about the ‘Holocaust’.

You gotta love Jew victimhood PR, the whitey followers will lap this up.

Dora
    Participant

The US deep state – or ‘the blob’ – is working on a new way to ignore the Constitution with their “the whole of government” claims.
    Sasha Latypova explains in this substack.
    https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/whole-of-governmentguitarrr

John Day
    Participant

@Maxwell Quest: Yes, it looks like globalists are degrading families, countries, cultures, and moving lots of people to places where they don’t fit in, so that people can never align in their own interests, but must serve the masters.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@Dora

I love Sasha and could kiss her right on the lips! She’s one of my Covid “countermeasure” rock stars.

zerosum
    Participant

Police crackdowns/arrest University Peace Demonstrators/anti-war.
    ————
    Gaza
    Gazans Struggle With Heat, Garbage, Insect Swarms
    Gaza Aid Flotilla Halted After Vessels Flag Removed, Activists Say
    Israel Directly Targets Palestinian Journalists in Gaza: Palestinian Journalist Syndicate
    Israel’s War on Gaza Causes Over $3 Billion in Transport Losses
    Thirty Israeli Reservists Refuse To Take Part in Rafah Attack
    Gaza Hospital Staff Questioned by ICC War Crimes Prosecutors, Sources Say
    Two Israeli Reservists Killed in Central Gaza, Another Soldier Seriously Wounded
    How Israel Violates International Law in Gaza: Expert Report
    Unexploded Ordnance – Clearing Gaza Could Take 14 Years
    Pro-Palestine Protests
    West Bank Students Rally in Solidarity With Gaza
    Mapping Pro-Palestine College Campus Protests Around the World
    Columbia University Begins Suspending Students After Warning to Clear out of Protest Camp
    US Advocacy Groups Back Palestine Solidarity Campus Protests Amid Gaza War
    Pro-Palestinian Student Protesters Arrested at Texas University
    KFC Shutters Over 100 Restaurants in Malaysia Amid Pro-Palestine Boycott
    Israel/Palestine
    The Israelis Helping Palestinians Hit by Settler Attacks
    Hamas Armed Wing Says It Targeted Israeli Military Position From South Lebanon
    Charred Remains of Palestinian Grandmother Found After Israeli Soldiers Forcibly Separated Family
    Anti-Tank Missile From Lebanon Hits House in Northern Israel
    Israel Launches Fresh Attacks in Southern Lebanon Amid Tension With Hezbollah
    Hamas Lebanon Members Launched Rockets at Israeli Military Position
    Multiple States Will ‘Soon Recognize’ Palestine, EU Foreign Policy Chief Says
    Minister Benny Gantz Breaks Foot Biking in Southern Israel
    Gantz Threatens Israeli Government Overturn if Prisoner Deal Is Blocked
    Iraq
    Iraq Weekly Roundup: 56 Killed
    Iraq Must Continue Negotiations With Iran on Water Release
    Water for Security: Iraq-Turkey Deal Reveals Extent of Military Intervention
    Syria
    PKK/YPG Terrorists Kill Two Civilians in Northern Syria
    ISIS Kills Four Syrian Army Soldiers in Raqqa: Monitor
    United Arab Emirates
    UAE Cancels Meetings With UK Ministers in Spat Over Sudan War
    UAE, Ukraine Conclude Talks on Bilateral Trade Deal
    Sudan
    Sudan’s Original ‘Janjaweed’ Leader Sides With Army Against Tribal Foe
    Sudan’s Military Hints at Extended Rule After Victory
    Eight Darfur Groups Unveil Plan To Reclaim Cities From Rapid Support Forces

zerosum
    Participant

Is this journalism
    MSM narrative: Illegal tenting by students
    Student narrative: +35,000 Palestinians murdered by Israel
    ——–

those darned kids
    Participant

well put, zero.

nice template:

MSM narrative: truckers honking and farting nazi slogans destroy ottawa
    Truckers narrative: keep your poison out of my blood

MSM narrative: not getting coughvid injection will kill grandma
    post-d.o.d-vax grandma narrative: r.i.p.

MSM narrative: mr. trump is evil; mr. biden is sacred
    tdk narrative: both are murderous war criminals

aspnaz
    Participant

https://nevermoremedia.substack.com/p/do-jewish-lives-matter-more

Click this link if only to see the picture of Jewish IDF murderers posing with the toys they looted from the dead childrens’ homes. They are proud to have been murdering children, they want the fact recorded for posterity.

aspnaz
    Participant

Just a joke.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.