Debt Rattle August 12 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 12 2018

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Elephants 1948   • Rand Paul Against the World (AC) • Saudi Arabia’s PIF and SoftBank Not Interested in Tesla Buyout (WS) • China S
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 12 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

When I saw that painting I knew it was Dali, even having never seen it before.
    A very cool painting, IMO.
    Still digesting the rest…

V. Arnold
    Participant

I’m not a Rand Paul fan boy; but, is he the last sane politician standing in the U.S.S.A.?
    Zounds; the mind quakes…

V. Arnold
    Participant

The U.S, sanctions being stacked against Russia over the fantasy of the Skripal “incident” is just one more illogical, fantasical, construction, aimed squarely at Russia and Putin personally. Based in no reality whatsoever…
    How bloody insane is that?
    The banking sanctions, coming next, will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
    Russia has,, in place, an alternative to the SWIFT currancy exchange.
    The backfire will be the universal adoption of currancies not denominated in U.S. dollars; the U.S. has effectively killed itself!
    RIP!
    Would’st that could happen; war, a shooting war, is the next option. Where, when, and how much?
    Too much and we’re all dead
    Trifling with Russia is a fools errand…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Further musings; have the asshole’s in the U.S. got a Russia meter; that tells them just how much shit Russia will take?
    I highly doubt that!
    So, this is all a gamble.
    Wow, roll the dice for the next move? Really?
    Usians are cattle; easily led to slaughter…
    And surely, a slaughter will follow…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Oh dear; I seem to be clogging the intertubes, sorry…

tabarnick
    Participant

Who would have guessed? A newspaper that was always opposed to brexit publishes a study commissioned by a brexit opposition group that finagles some data and concludes we should just ignore the results of a referendum and pretend it never happened.

tabarnick
    Participant

In other news, the approval of Emmanuel Macron nosedived from 57% a year ago to 34% in July. Clearly idiotic French voters had no clue what they were doing in the last presidential election and we need to fix the results of the election and make Marine Le Pen president!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.